The Fall of the House of Melkham

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stood now, also angry. "Aye, and I've heard the Master and Mistress talk about how he's been shunned by decent society ever since. The man's a laughing stock."

Jack spun away from her. "To hell with society – there's nothing decent about it. If it won't accept you as my wife and equal, then I reject it. I mean it Brigid!"

The girl sat back down on the log, shaking her head sadly. "No, once you finish with Eton and Cambridge you'll do the Season and marry some brainless deb, and I'll probably end up marrying the grocer's delivery boy from the village. And I'm not going to be a rich man's strumpet." Jack slumped beside her, staring at his bare feet, all the fight gone out of him. Emily could see tears forming in his clear blue eyes. Gently she said, "I'm sorry my poor, sweet Jackie. I do so want to make you happy."

She put her arms around him and they began kissing again. Nearly overbalancing, Emily dropped one of her arms, which accidentally fell into Jack's lap. She could feel that inside his trousers he was stiff, and she knew well enough from the old family farm that that was what happened to males when they got sexually excited. It occurred to her that she could give Jack a few minutes of pleasure and comfort without surrendering her honour to him.

Jack gasped into Emily's mouth as he felt her fumbling with the fly buttons of his trousers. Then he sighed as her warm fingers pulled out his tool and wrapped around it. He started to say, "Brigid, you don't have to..." but she shushed him. She continued to kiss him, slowly rubbing her hand up and down his engorged member. Emily felt as if it was scorching her fingers. She had never even seen a man's cock before, and as she glanced down at Jack's, caught in her shuttling hand, she was entranced by the sight. As if hypnotised she fell to her knees before him, gazing at it. Without any conscious thought she leant forward and kissed the tip, then closed her mouth over it.

Jack looked down in amazement as Emily started to suck his manhood. Her tongue stroked the sensitive underside and he gasped, "Jesus Brigid! Oh Christ!" He slipped to the ground with a thump, but still Emily continued to lick his prick, pumping the lower portion with one hand and stroking his balls with the other. He held on as long as he could, but at last, with a huge gasp, he released a fountain of jism.

At the last moment Emily felt his cock twitching against the roof of her mouth and released it, but she continued to stroke her hand along it until the last spasms of Jack's orgasm had died away. Then, as he watched her dazedly, she lifted her sticky hand to her lips, licked his cum from her fingers, and swallowed it. Then she smiled at him, and whispered, "You taste sweet, my Jackie." Her face felt flushed, and her cunny was almost as wet as that night when Susan had feasted on it.

They kissed a while longer, while Emily played with Jack's cock and made him cum again. Reluctantly she let him slip his hand under her dress and cup the bare flesh of her breast, stroking the nipple with his thumb, but she would allow him to go no further. Then they walked slowly back to Melkham Hall, arm in arm. After one final kiss, Emily made her way back to the house while Jack headed off towards the hills.

When Emily arrived in the kitchen, Steven told her the Mistress wanted her. She was rather annoyed, it being her day off, but walked up the stairs to Lady Marina's sitting room. On the stairs she passed Mr Reeves, and was surprised at the way he scuttled past her, ignoring her greeting.

On entering the sitting room she was alarmed to see the Master also there, standing staring out of the window, his back to the room. Lady Marina looked sternly at her maid and, motioning to the settee opposite her, said, "Sit down Emily." The girl did so, wondering what she had done wrong. They couldn't possibly know about her shenanigans with Jack. Lady Marina cast a nervous glance at her husband's back, then faced Emily. "As you are aware, His Lordship and I are without a child. This is a source of great sadness for us." She took a deep breath, then continued. "We have now decided, in the interests of everybody who is associated with Melkham, that it is essential that we produce an heir. For this we need to use a surrogate to bear the child."

Confused, Emily asked what a surrogate was. Lord Roger whipped round to face her, and snapped, "A substitute for Lady Marina. In point of fact, you."

Emily stared from one to the other, still uncomprehending. "Me? But how can I...oh God. You mean you want Lord Roger to..." As the full horror of her situation hit her, Emily tried unsuccessfully to fight back tears. "But ma'am, I can't, I'm a virgin, I feel nothing for Lord Roger."

Lady Marina looked wretched, but Lord Roger strode forward into the room. Leaning towards the girl, he sneered, "What dies that matter? It's me who has to do the work, you just lie there with your legs open. Even a virgin knows that."

Emily stared at her Mistress in terrified disbelief. "Please, your Ladyship, you can't let him do this to me." A thought occurred to her. "How do you know it's not his fault you can't have a child?"

Lady Marina cast a poisonous glance at her husband, and he, looking away, replied, "That it is not me is beyond any doubt."

Lady Marina turned back to Emily. "You will of course be paid for this service. At 10.30 tonight, Reeves will come and collect you from your room and take you to Lord Roger's apartments. Once...the deed is done, you will be conducted to new accommodation where you will live until our child is born. You will then resume your household duties."

Emily felt as if she was in some living nightmare. Desperately she wheedled, "But there must be someone else, someone outside the household you can use."

Lord Roger leant over her, his face inches from hers. "Don't be stupid girl. Why do you think you're going to be locked away? Do you think we want to announce it in The Times that I'm having to fuck a servant because my wife can't give me a child? No, it has to be someone here. Georgina's to be married, so that won't do, and Susan's an ugly fat pig, so it has to be you. Besides," he added with a horrible smirk, "I think I could quite enjoy poking you, and I assure you you'll enjoy it."

Feeling the colour rising to her cheeks, Emily leapt to her feet. "I'm your employee, not your slave. You can't make me do this."

Lord Roger emitted a harsh, braying laugh. "What, are you planning to leave our service? I could put you out on the street tomorrow and you wouldn't survive a week. Dump you in the East End, you filthy little trollop, and you'd soon be fucking seamen for a shilling a time. Instead you're going to be in a nice warm bed with a member of the aristocracy and be paid a damn sight more than a shilling. You've been selected to mother a future master of Melkham, girl – you should feel honoured!"

Emily felt her knees giving way beneath her. She fell at Lady Marina's feet, sobbing into her skirts. "Please Your Ladyship, please Sir, don't make me do this, I beg of you. In the name of humanity, you can't." The woman pushed her away roughly, and she landed in a heap on the carpet. She was then dismissed and, almost blind with her tears, Emily made her way to the servants' quarters. When she came face-to-face with Mr Reeves, she screamed into his face, "What are you, a butler or a fucking whoremonger?"

She explained the situation in a few words to Connie Reeves, who hugged her and looked at her husband as at the devil incarnate. In a dangerously calm voice, she told him, "Archibald, you cannot allow that man to do this to this girl."

Reeves refused to look at his wife, but said, "She'll do as she's told, as we all do." He breathed a huge sigh, and turned to face them. "Look, I've tried to talk to him, told him it was wrong. He said that if I intended to poke my nose into his business I could pack my bags tomorrow. Do you want to be out of work?"

Connie glared at him, and snarled, "I'm not sure I want to work for a family that inflicts adulterous rape on a poor innocent girl."

That evening Emily went to bed at eight o'clock, and lay shivering, praying that the Melkhams would realise the insanity of their plan. She had tried to see Jack, but failed. Surely he didn't know what was going on, he would never allow it. As the clock on the stable tower stuck 10.30 she heard the door of her room open and began to cry. Snivelling like a child she allowed Reeves to take her hand and lead her barefoot along the passage and down the stairs to His Lordship's bedroom. She was not a religious girl, but as they descended the stairs she began to mutter a prayer under her breath. Lord Roger had a huge double bed. Reeves pointed to it and Emily reluctantly lay down. He turned to leave but, at the door, glanced back at her and whispered, "I'm sorry child."

Emily lay sucking her thumb – she hadn't done that since she was nine years old – and whimpering. After a few minutes a side door opened and Lord Roger walked in. He was wearing a silk dressing gown; he stood by the bed and removed it, revealing his naked form. The girl gasped in shock as she saw his semi-erect member – it was as long as Jack's, but much thicker and more powerful. Lord Roger grinned at her expression, and said, "Yes, I thought you'd like that. Now, off with your nightgown and let's get to it."

Emily sat up on her knees, whether to argue with him or to make one more appeal to his better nature she wasn't sure. But eve as she opened her mouth to speak, he gave her a vicious backhanded slap across her face, knocking her flat on her back, and roared, "Off, I said!" Momentarily dazed, Emily watched as he reached out his hands, took hold of the neck of her nightdress and, by sheer brute force, ripped it in two. He stood back, breathing heavily but looking satisfied, and said, "Well, what a pretty little furry pussy. Mmm, I shall enjoy giving that a good pounding."

As he climbed onto the bed, Emily instinctively backed away from him. Turning onto all fours she tried to dive away, to escape, but Lord Roger caught her by the hair and pulled her sharply back, making her scream as a white heat tore across her head. She tried to fight him off but he was so much bigger and stronger, and easily pinned her on her back. He roughly forced her legs apart with his knees then she watched in disgust as he raised two fingers to his mouth and spat on them. A moment later Emily screamed again as she felt an urgent pressure on her cunny lips and the fingers were forced inside her. Her assailant fell on her and smacked his lips onto hers, his bristling moustache scratching her and his tongue pushing deep into her mouth. With his free hand he gripped one of her breasts and began to squeeze.

In spite of her terror and revulsion, Emily began to feel something else. She realised with a terrible shock that, as His Lordship fucked his fingers into her, she was beginning to feel the same warm glow that she had felt when Susan had invaded her pussy. She tried to deny it to herself, but could not. Her belly was churning, her entire body was tingling and her nipples were standing proud and erect. She felt hot tears prick her eyes at the way in which her body was betraying her but, unable to help herself, she found she was actually thrusting her hips at Lord Roger's probing fingers, and a moment later she gave a hoarse cry as her pussy swelled with her own juices and lights popped behind her eyelids. Lord Roger lifted his mouth from hers and, with a leer, said, "My, you're a quick one. Oh well, at least you're good and ready for me now."

Still weak and light-headed from her orgasm, Emily felt unable to resist as her conqueror lifted her legs until her toes were pointing at the ceiling and slipped his knees under her pert bottom. Then with an almighty thrust he entered her, driving the air from her body. As Lord Roger pounded away at her, Emily tried to hate it, but again found her body was burning with the arousal of what was happening. His huge cock stretched her pussy walls wide, and she found herself panting and sighing as he thrust into her. In desperation she closed her eyes and imagined that it was her beloved Jack, not his hateful brother, who was doing this to her. Without realising it, she began to mutter, "Oh God yes, oh Jack yes, do me."

Her tormentor grinned and, even as he continued to fuck her,. snarled, "That's it m'dear, you just imagine it's young Jack giving you the best rogering you'll ever have." Again her body gave in against her will to the sensual, powerful pleasure being inflicted on it, and she wailed and kicked her legs against Lord Roger's chest as her orgasm flowed over her in great, crashing waves, leaving her gasping for breath and almost senseless. Moments later she felt his release into her, and was certain that he had indeed impregnated her.

His Lordship gave Emily a few minutes to recover, then pulled on his dressing gown and rang for Reeves. The butler stared in horror at the naked young girl spread-eagled on the bed, Lord Roger's juice glistening between her legs. He wrapped a blanket around her, and escorted her to the very top of the house. Whimpering at the way she had been so ill used, Emily collapsed onto the small bed she saw in one corner and was asleep within minutes.

When she awoke, still naked, her cunny ached terribly from the thrashing it had received from Lord Roger. Wincing, she looked around her. She was in a small room, in the attic to judge from the angle of the ceiling. There was only one small window, too high for her to see through even if she stood on a chair. She tried the door handle, but it was firmly locked. Looking around her she saw the room was decently furnished, including a bookshelf with several volumes. Even her clothes had been brought there, she noticed. A side door led to a small bathroom. So, this was to be her prison for the next nine months. She fell onto the bed again and wept bitterly.

At ten o'clock Emily heard the key in the door click, and Susan appeared with a tray of food and drink. She walked over to the girl and stroked her forehead tenderly. "Are you all right, my dear? It's a cruel trick they've played on you. Bastards!" For a moment Emily thought Susan might help her to escape, but the other girl shook her head. "It'd be more than my life's worth, it really would. I'm afraid you'll just have to make the best of it. I mean, you're not going to have to work, you've got better accommodation than I have, and all your meals'll be brought to you."

Emily felt tears forming in her eyes and sniffed. Susan hugged the smaller girl to her. "There, there, sweetheart, don't you cry." Emily hardly noticed that Susan's hand was no longer stroking her hair, but had now moved down to caress her breast. She looked up to say something, and Susan chose that moment to kiss her. Emily was shocked, but Susan's kiss was so much sweeter than Lord Roger's, and somehow comforting. She allowed the other girl to ease her back onto the bed, and to continue stroking her boobie. Susan's mouth gradually left Emily's mouth and travelled down to her throat, then down again, to her chest. She moaned as Susan fastened her lips to a breast, and began to flick Emily's stiffened nipple with her tongue.

It was wrong, Emily knew it was, but after her rough handling the previous night Susan's loving touches really were making her feel better. She felt Susan's hand tickle across her tummy and, automatically, her legs opened. The other girl murmured, "Mmm, you're so hairy down here, much more than me or Georgina." Then she attached her mouth to Emily's other breast. A moment later her fingers entered Emily's pussy. Even though it still burned from Lord Roger's use of it, Susan's touch seemed to soothe Emily, and before long she was rocking back and forth on Susan's fingers as they stroked and tweaked at her. She cried out as another finger was inserted. Susan paused and asked coyly, "Do you want me to stop, my love?"

Emily gasped, "Oh God, no, please don't stop." She pressed herself more firmly onto the other girl's probing hand. Susan's tongue tickled Emily's belly button then, as Emily had secretly hoped she would, she began to lick and kiss her lover's red-haired pussy. Emily groaned loudly and, pressing her feet to the bed, lifted her backside until she was almost sitting on Susan's face. She curled her fingers into Susan's hair, as if trying to pull the woman's entire head inside her. She came, but still Susan lapped at her, and stroked her with her long fingers. Susan was moaning herself with arousal, and Emily experienced the most amazing feeling - her lover had pushed one of her fingers into Emily's bottom, and was worming it around inside her, even as she continued to probe her pussy with the other hand. Emily felt impaled, but the effect was dramatic. Sobbing with the strength of her release, she exploded into probably the biggest orgasm she had experienced until that moment, bucking so wildly that Susan had trouble keeping her mouth and fingers in contact with the girl's straining pussy. Emily sank back into her pillow and Susan was on her, kissing her again. Emily sucked at Susan's tongue, and tasted her own bitter-sweet juices.

Susan helped the dazed Emily to eat some breakfast, then headed for the door. Before she left she said with a chuckle, "That's twice I've done you. Tomorrow you can lick me out."

Susan brought all Emily's meals, and she waited until the evening before she made the other girl pleasure her. Without so much as a word she stripped off her clothes, pulled Emily's nightgown over her head and lay beside her on the narrow bed. They kissed and cuddled, and Emily marvelled at the feel of Susan's big, soft boobies rubbing up against her own small, firm peaks. Susan's nipples were enormous, and bright pink. Dipping her head Emily greedily fed one into her mouth. She found sucking Susan's dug a comfort, much as a baby suckling its mother's milk.

Experimentally she reached her hand down and found Susan's mound, covered in wispy dark hair. She ran a finger along Susan's pussy and her lover squeaked into her mouth. Then Emily inserted a finger and Susan sighted happily. As Susan had done the previous day, Emily kissed her way down Susan's body until her head nestled between the other girl's legs, her fingers still stroking Susan's slippery pussy. Emily had never seen another girl's cunny, and was surprised how pretty it looked, almost like pink rose petals. She had been very nervous about what Susan expected of her, but as she moved her face close she inhaled a rich, musky aroma. It smelt beautiful, and just the sense of it set Emily's juices flowing. She pressed her lips against Susan's slit and flicked out her tongue. Her lover gasped, and whispered "Please".

With that Emily set about her task with vigour, pleasuring Susan not just with tongue, but with her entire face – her lips, her nose, even her chin. She noticed a large grey-white dot, which she guessed must be the fabled love button. Sure enough, when she pressed it Susan began writhing madly, panting and groaning all the more. Emily continued to stroke the button as she licked Susan's slit and caressed her pussy lips, until the girl screamed hoarsely, her hips began lifting up and down, and her thighs wrapped tightly about Emily's head, trapping her face in the other girl's cunt. Emily smiled to herself as she tasted a richer, stronger juice flood into Susan's pussy.

As Susan subsided, Emily withdrew her face, pleased that she had given as much pleasure as she had received. But then Emily looked down at her with a glassy stare and muttered, "Together." Emily did not understand, but Susan pulled her around, and suddenly their faces were buried inside each other. Emily could not believe the waves of sheer pleasure which surged through her as she lapped at Susan and was lapped at at the same time. It felt as if she was experiencing one long orgasm which lasted for hours, days, years, and it was clear from the squishiness of Susan's cunt, and her ecstatic cries, that she felt the same. Afterwards, as they lay naked in each other's arms, both trembling with emotion, Emily kissed Susan, then asked her, "Does Jack know what they've done to me?"