The Fallen Celestial Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's finally nice to meet you, Lexington. I apologize for such a late introduction, but I have been rather busy of late."

Lexington shook his head politely replying "No apology necessary. It is an honor to meet you and I greatly appreciate the kindness you have shown me. I have done what I can to honor you in payment."

Lexington was referring to the aid he had given to the people of Shantei with various tasks.

"I am well aware of your travels through Shantei. My people view you as a great helper. You're welcome to stay. I know of what you have revealed to my wife, Anila, about your journey."

Lexington smiled. "Yes, your wife, like you, has been very kind. But I'm afraid this is not a social visit. I have some bad news."

"Go on."

"Your daughter has desire to leave Shantei. Last night, she stole a jar from one of the marketsman. She was planning to use the jar as payment for passage with one of the tradesman, Oheiman."

Albeus nodded. "I know of her tribulation. She fears that I am to trade her off for greater prestige in return."

Lexington wanted to ask if that was intent, but he knew it was not his place.

"Truth is, Lexington, I do not know. The unfortunate part is, that was never my plan. I had no plans for my children. I merely wish they do the best to honor our family. It wasn't until I realized that Shantei will not survive long with it's current state. The word of the beauty of Shantei's women alone will not be enough to sustain us. What we have now isn't enough for trade and I know you know of Enama's incomparable beauty."

Lexington didn't know what to say, but he was greatly saddened by the news. He knew Enama would be traded. Injustice disgusted Lexington and slavery was one of its worst forms.

"I have not arranged a trade with Enama but I know that the day will come when a rich traveler will seek the beauty of Enama. I know that her beauty rivals that of many. Her beauty will travel beyond the River Luildel. I don't know how long it will take but I pray it will be sooner rather than later.

Albeus paused for a moment. He didn't know how he could change the subject.

"You have been a great addition to this village and like the people of this village, I will too be saddened by the day you leave our walls."

Lexington nodded. "I see no reason to leave soon. I still feel obligated to repay you in some way and will continue to help in as many ways that I can."

Albeus smiled. "Well, that is all I can ask. Thank you again for your visit. Please be sure to see me before you set out on your journey."

Lexington shook Albeus' hand and made his way out. Lexington looked up at the afternoon sky. He could feel Enama's eyes on him. He did not want to give her the news. Regret, the least favorite of his newfound emotions, continued to tug at his chest.

---

Lexington did his best to avoid Enama. The pettiness of the act made Lexington realize just how human he had become. Night had already fallen and Lexington continued to struggle to find a comfortable position in his bed. The cool breeze of the night was enough to make anyone fall soundly asleep, but too much was on Lexington's mind. He worried for Enama and at the same time knew that he could not do something against Albeus, the man who practically saved his life. He still didn't know how he was to get home nor how he would survive such a journey in his state.

After finally deciding to do his best to not think at all, Lexington's eyelids began to give way. The comfort of knowing that he would finally fall asleep was all he needed to do so. The noise of the movement of the lever to his door woke him. Lexington sat up preparing to defend himself instinctively, but to his surprise it was no armed intruder, it was Enama. Before Lexington could say anything, she quickly positioned herself to the side of his bed and placed her hand gently over his mouth. Bewildered at the situation, he decided to follow her lead.

Enama lifted the blanket off Lexington and placed herself on his lap, pressing her hips onto his. Lexington never knew just how strong Enama was until he felt the firmness in the muscles of her legs. He enjoyed it. She reached under and slowly pulled Lexington's undergarment from his waist and dropped it on the side of the bed. Lexington could feel the brush of Enama's pubic hair against his. She leaned forward and placed her lips on his.

Lexington felt his penis surge for the first time. The sensation was amazing. His fully erect penis was pressed up against Enama's crotch and the warmth only added to his arousal. She reached under and took hold of his penis and started to stroke it. Her grip was firm. Lexington felt this urge to wrap his legs and arms around her as to keep her from leaving, but Enama wasn't going anywhere. She made that clear as she lifted her hips just enough to slide Lexington's penis into her already soaking vagina. Their hips met again and she fixed her hips on his while she continued to work her tongue on Lexington's lips and into his mouth.

Lexington slid his hands down Enama's side and placed them on her hips. As if on instinct, Lexington motioned her hips to move up just enough to expose the shaft of his penis, then gently motioned her back down. He repeated to do so as Enama followed suit. Enama's moaning ensued as they continued to go at each other orally. She then started placing kisses on his cheek and slowly made her way to the lobe of his ear.

Lexington increased the pace of moving Enama's hips and noticed too had began his own complimentary motion. The smoothness of Enama's vagina was inexplicable. He had never felt this before, but he knew he loved it. Enama continue to moan into Lexington's ear as she gently sucked on the lobe of his ear with her supple lips. He couldn't understand why nor did he try to do so, but to his own surprise, Lexington quickly flipped Enama to her back and inserted himself into her again. This time, Lexington drove himself into her with vigor and force. Enama's moans turned to screams as she begged for more.

Enama ran her hands up Lexington's defined arms and dug her nails into his triceps and he continued to pound into her. The sweat that built on both of them mixed and seemingly made everything all the easier to continue. As Enama wrapped her legs around his waist, Lexington again felt something he had never felt before. A sensation was building inside his penis and he could not explain but he knew he had to keep going. In and out of her slick but constricting vagina went his penis until finally he sent his sperm deep into her womb. Enama gasped as she reached orgasm and in her excitement actually drew blood from the nails she had dug into Lexington's arm.

Lexington, however, did not feel the pain. He felt nothing but bliss as he laid himself on top of Enama. She wrapped her arms around him as her legs were wrapped around his waste. He let out a sigh all the while trying to catch his breath.

"Take me with you" Enama whispered in his ear while stroke the back of his head.

Lexington didn't know to what say. He didn't know what to think. All he knew was that although his penis was no longer erect, he loved the feeling of it buried within Enama. He never wanted that night to end.

12