The Fallen Celestial Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

As he trudged his way on, Lexington felt a tugging at his chest. It wasn't painful. It was more disconcerting that anything. The sensation was familiar though, yet he could not recall when it last happened. As he saw the north entryway, he shook the feeling off and pressed on.

He approached the north gate, but did not step out of village. He glanced around, but could not see Hangoot. Finally, he stepped outside to the wide-open dirt land that stretched all the way to the River Luildel. He turned to the walls of Shantei and saw Hangoot leaning against the wall staring in the direction of the great river.

Lexington made his way towards Hangoot. Hangoot didn't seem to notice Lexington. With his clothes on, Hangoot seemed a bit larger than when Lexington first saw him in the whorehouse. Though Hangoot was not fit to be a soldier, Lexington expected him to be more agile that he let on. Lexington smirked at the realization that it was still in his nature to size up his opponent.

I'm still a soldier after all, Lexington thought to himself.

Standing right next to him, Hangoot still had yet to acknowledge Lexington.

Lexington grew impatient.

"Excuse me, are you Hangoot?"

Hangoot did not respond. His gaze was still fixed towards the river.

"Hello?" Lexington asked impatiently. He then nudged Hangoot with his fist. Still, Hangoot did not respond.

Lexington didn't know what to do. An unresponsive human was another first for him. He felt as though he were a Celestial again visiting this world for a short time. Humans lacked the ability to see Celestials though Celestials could clearly see them. How strange, Lexington thought.

The tugging in Lexington's chest abruptly intensified. For some reason, Lexington turned his attention towards the river. Though he didn't know if Hangoot had anything to do with it, Lexington could not help but wonder what so vast an army was doing marching its way towards Shantei.

Lexington took one last glance at Hangoot. Hangoot held his unresponsive gaze on the incoming army. Lexington turned and quickly made his way towards the home of Albeus. Lexington found the home empty except for Enama and Edrith. Edrith was asleep while Enama was preparing supper.

"Enama! An army approaches!"

Enama turned, perplexed. "An army?"

"Yes! Does this village have some sort of alarming bell or..." As Lexington asked the question, he already knew the answer. From his first day in Shantei, Lexington knew that this village was poorly defended. The approaching army would tear through this village like nothing.

"Enama, wake Edrith, pack what you can carry and find your parents. I must see what I can do to stop this" Lexington quickly commanded before dashing his way towards his balcony. Once he passed his balcony curtains, he could see the army in its entirety. It stretched far beyond the width of the village and looked as if a black cloud had crawled its way from the River Luildel.

Where did they come from? There were no ships in the river that he could see. The bridge was completely empty. The army appeared out of nowhere. Lexington could already hear the screams of the village folk. Panic had erupted. He yelled to tell them to stay calm and make their way through the south gate, but no one heard him. They couldn't. Villagers and travelers streamed their way out of every gate, but the north one. He didn't have time to guide them.

The army appeared to take a halt. One figure draped in purple stepped forward from the frontline at the center of the army. They were still far off enough making it difficult for Lexington to identify them. He knew that Albeus had little armor and weapons and what ever he did have was too small to fit Lexington.

Lexington made his way downstairs. His only option was to talk to this one particular person. Maybe he was the leader. Mardul stormed his way into the home of Albeus and approached Lexington.

Lexington quickly asked, "Mardul, have you seen Albeus and Anila?"

"Yes, I have already set them and my guardsmen on the path towards the River Luildel. The path is trenched, the army will not be able to see them."

Lexington felt relief for but a second. "Take Enama and Edrith and go with them."

"But the people-"

"The people are my responsibility now. It will only be a waste of your time. Wait for me at the river dock with Enama and her family. If I return by dusk, all is well. If not, then leave."

Mardul nodded and made his way to Enama and Edrith.

Lexington tightened his belt and grabbed the sword that Albeus had left behind. He quickly made his way towards the north gate and on to the army. As he passed the walls of Shantei, he looked back to see Hangoot still standing in place.

What is that man doing? Lexington shook off the notion. He had one focus now. Figure out what this army wants. As he got nearer to the frontline of the army, he slowed his pace. He didn't want to come off as aggressive. He could almost make out whom the leader was.

Lexington stopped in his tracks as he recognized the leader. He noticed the black scaly wings that stretched from the leader's back and the whipping noise of the leader's accompanying tail. The leader was a Valkyrie, the fiercest among the Celestial's opponents. Valkyrie were almost evenly matched with Seraphs.

Of course, this worried Lexington because to his dismay, he again realized he was only human. The Valkyrie took note of Lexington's pause and made her way towards him. Lexington could see the typical purple shade of the armor that Valkyrie wore. Her breastplate was engraved with complex symbols and held her large breasts tightly against her chest. Her muscular stomach was exposed. The only piece of armor on her lower half was a triangular shaped piece of metal that was supported by a chain that wrapped around her waist. She had hooves for feet and the same armor protected her legs up to her knee, exposing her muscular thighs.

The Valkyrie smiled. "Do you remember me, great Celestial of the Omnipotent?"

Lexington remained silent. Her skin too had a shade of purple mixed in with brown. She looked radiant as the sun reflected off her muscular arms and legs. He could feel her blood red eyes peer through him as if she were reading his mind.

Lexington finally replied, "I remember you, Thraxa of Avariceal."

Thraxa continued to smile. Her tail whipped back in forth. It seemed to be a reaction of her joy. Thraxa seemed taller than Lexington had remembered. Her shadow with her wings aid cast long over Lexington.

"So it's true." There was an unnatural echo in Thraxa's voice. "The great Seraph Lexington has fallen."

Lexington gripped his sword tighter, but he couldn't find any words to say.

Thraxa continued to smile. "You know that sword can't harm me." Thraxa reached out and gripped Lexington's throat. He dropped the sword and wrapped his hands around her wrist. She effortlessly lifted him off the ground and looked into his eyes. "This was easier than I thought."

Thraxa laughed as the echo in her voice carried on. She turned to her army and yelled "DESTROY THEM ALL!" Her black soldiers resembled massive men, almost bear-like in appearance as they stomped their way towards Shantei.

Thraxa still held Lexington in the air. She then brought his ear close to her mouth, stuck out her tongue, slid it upward along his cheek and whispered, "You're coming with me."

---

Lexington felt helpless in Thraxa's grasp. At this point, she had been dragging him through the dirt towards the River Luildel. He wanted look back at Shantei but he could still hear Thraxa's army of Shadowmen stomp their way towards Shantei, the only village he had known and had grown to love. He worried for Enama and her family.

This was the closet that Lexington had ever been to the bridge of River Luildel. The bridge was much larger than he had thought and it rose much higher as well. Thraxa stopped at the foot of the bridge. She muttered something he couldn't understand.

A mound of dirt began to rise beside them. The mound grew taller than Thraxa. Once it stopped, the dirt on the side of mound parted leaving what seemed an entryway. Thraxa glanced at Lexington while still firmly gripping around his neck. Lexington had never felt so helpless. He was but a toy in Thraxa's vice. They stepped into the mound. The entryway led to a dark tunnel. Fear set into Lexington. A glow emanated from Thraxa enough to be able to see within an arms reach of them, but beyond that was pitch black. Lexington noticed that the light from the entry had finally dimmed and all that lit their way was Thraxa's glow.

Finally, the two arrived in a large cavern. Lexington could hear the water running but could not see it. Torches surrounding the cavern lit themselves in the presence of the Valkyrie. Thraxa released her grip of her captive's neck. He fell to his knees, the soreness in his neck render him unable to speak. Thraxa walked towards the edge of the cavern where the water was gently running against the dirt.

Thraxa turned and sat on what appeared to be a marble table. Lexington found the strength to stand. He could see that he had nowhere to go. He stood still, examining what he could see of the cavern. He placed his focus on the marble table that was surprisingly clean. The glow that emanated from Thraxa and the torchlight made her look elegant despite how terrified Lexington was.

The Valkyrie held her smile. "Come forward, Lexington, Seraph of the Omnipotent."

Lexington did not move. Though he felt weak, he gained a renewed sense of fortitude when hearing his name coupled with his title.

I may be human, he thought, but he was still a soldier of the Omnipotent.

"Lexington, I will not ask again."

Still, Lexington did not move.

Thraxa stopped smiling. The red in her eyes started to glow. Lexington felt a cringe in his gut. His stomach felt as if were about to burst. While clutching his belly, he fell to the floor, but refused to cry out. The pain was blinding. And just like that, it was gone.

Lexington felt himself sliding along the dirt towards Thraxa, but she was not pulling him. Though the pain was gone, the experience itself was draining. He felt the dirt build up on his skin and clothing due to being drenched in sweat. He finally opened his eyes and saw Thraxa standing over him.

Thraxa removed her armor revealing a rich black cloth that barely covered her breasts. What drew more of his attention was a bulge that laid under the cloth that covered her crotch. She saw that he had noticed and smiled once again. Thraxa bent over, grabbed Lexington by the arm and belt and effortlessly picked him up and placed him on the marble table. Lexington felt fatigue set in unable to keep his eyes open. He felt Thraxa easily tear his clothes off. He lied naked on the marble table slowly losing consciousness. Thraxa slapped him.

"You're not going to want to miss this." Thraxa said playfully. "Well, maybe you will." Thraxa let out a laugh. The echo in her voice was inhuman.

Thraxa took hold of Lexington's limp penis and started to stroke it.

"My, my. I would have never thought a day like this would come." Thraxa said.

Though Lexington was near fainting, he felt the similar surge build within his crotch. Thraxa leaned over and placed his semi-erect penis into her mouth. The feeling of her warm tongue was exquisite. The strength of her tight lips coupled with the velvety smoothness of her upper mouth was ecstatic. Though he could feel that her tongue was forked, she used it expertly on the underside of his shaft. His rock hard penis could blow its load any second now.

Thraxa stood back up, still stroking her captive's penis.

"I'm going to have a little bit of fun."

Thraxa muttered another inaudible word and it seemed as though an invisible force held Lexington's legs upward and spread. Thraxa leaned forward with clear access to Lexington's anus. She stuck her forked tongue at his sphincter before slipping it into his rectum all the while continuing to rhythmically stroke his penis. She inserted her forked tongue in an out of his rectum, swirling it about while inside. She then started to fondle his scrotum in the process. To his disgust, Lexington couldn't help but enjoy it. The probing of his anus was a new but surprisingly enjoyable sensation. His mind drifted back to the whorehouse and how one of Selia's girls skillfully pleased Hangoot with anal sex.

"You don't have to say anything." Thraxa paused from the oral probing of Lexington's now well-lubricated anus. "I know you're enjoying this."

Thraxa let go of Lexington's rock hard penis as she stood. She pulled Lexington towards her so that his ass was at the very edge of the marble table. She pulled the dark cloth that covered her crotch, revealing her own large uncut penis. Though he was only a human, Thraxa enjoyed the fact that his penis was still a bit larger than hers. Thraxa stroked her semi-erect cock to full erection and aimed her head to Lexington's ass. Lexington's eyes remained closed until he felt pressure up against his sphincter.

"Don't worry, this will only hurt for a second."

Thraxa pushed the engulfed head of her penis in and Lexington winced in response. She was unusually gentle as she cautiously inched her penis into his tight virgin ass. He felt the pressure build which quickly turned to pleasure. He was amazed to feel Thraxa's pubic hair press against his buttocks.

With her engorged penis buried to the base in Lexington's ass, Thraxa leaned forward over Lexington. He was even more aroused as he felt large breasts and her stiff nipples press into his chest. Thraxa whispered, "I am going to tear your ass apart."

With that said, Thraxa pulled out a bit faster than when she went in then quickly shoved her penis up Lexington's ass again. She placed her large hands on the sides of Lexington, squeezing his muscular obliques quickening her pace.

Through all this, Lexington was in complete ecstasy. Though he could not move, he was enjoying the ride. He felt Thraxa becoming more forceful with every thrust. He was finally able to will his eyes open and what he saw was only he could describe as exquisite.

The glow from Thraxa had faded but the light from the torches still highlighted where her sweat was building. Her large breasts bounced with every one of her thrusts into his ass. He also noticed that his penis was still completely erect though he didn't know what to do. Thraxa saw that Lexington's eyes were open and she smiled. She took hold of his penis with a firm grip and began to stroke while she plunged her penis in and out of him. Her vigor increased and began to grunt.

With his throbbing penis now being stroked, Lexington could hold his load no longer. He yelled out as his sperm shot from the head of his penis. Spurts of semen hit Thraxa in the face and chest and some landed on Lexington's belly.

While Lexington ejaculated, the tightening of the muscles in his rectum added more pleasure to Thraxa and she too could no longer hold her load. Thraxa felt the build up in her scrotum and instinctively pulled out. She moved to jerk herself and shot her semen onto Lexington's belly and chest. She let out a last grunt. Her orgasm seemed to last forever. Gasping, she laid herself on top of Lexington. Their sweat and semen mixed and pressed between Thraxa's large breasts and Lexington's firm chest and stomach.

Lexington, exhausted as he was, took one last glance at Thraxa as she lay on top of him. She was gasping heavily as was he. He still couldn't move and finally gave up.

Thraxa lovingly placed a kiss on his chin and whispered, "Let it be known that Thraxa, the Valkyrie of Avariceal, is the first to fuck a Celestial." She proudly laughed to herself.

Then black.

12