The Fallen One

Story Info
What if there was a realm unlike our own?
2.2k words
3.52
21.7k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ByHeself's life was like any angels. She saved the souls of the damned, if god told her to. She hunted the demons that came up to Heaven to pull tricks on the innocent souls. She was know for being different. Her ways were unlike any of the other angels. In stead of having pure white wings and her hair being long and blond, she had pale blue wings and her hair was shoulder length and black/brown; which made her look more like a fairie then an angel. Her eyes were an earth brown instead of sky blue. There were those who would say that god made her so she would stand out.

At 180 winters old, she was very mature for her age. She was 5'7" above average height for an angel. There was one other thing that set her apart from the other angels. She always had sinful thoughts. She sometimes wished she could tell someone about her thoughts but she know that if she did she would be punished somehow.

One day, while ByHerself was seated next to God she started to think about what it would be like to have a man inside her, what sounds she might make when he slides in to her; she smiled at the thought. God turned to her and looked at her, at times he wish he could read her thoughts but he trained her to block people from reading them. God trusted no other as much as her trusted ByHerself and she know it. He had a mission for her that no one else could do.

"ByHerself you are my most trustworthy angel." She smiled at God's complement. God only complemented a few angels and all have been male until now. "I trust no one else with this mission and I need you to deliver this letter to Satan."

" Why sure my lord. You know that I would do any thing for you." She asked in her sweetest voice, trying to give him her sweetest look.

He held out the letter, which she took very gentle in her small hands. She looked at the seal on the envelope; it was of a lighting bolt, the symbol of God. "I want it delivered now. But you are going to need some weapons. For the underworld is not place for an unarmed young lady such as yourself." God gets up and goes over to a chest and opened it "Come here my girl."

ByHerself got up off her blue blanket and went over to the chest. Inside were the loveliest weapons she had ever seen, they were so lovely that you would for get they were deadly. She leaned over to get a better look at the weapons. "You may have any of the weapons in this chest." At that ByHerself looked up in shock. Her earthy brown eyes opened wide.

"Any?" she said looking at the dagger's think those would go good on her thigh, And looking at the sword wondering if it's as heavy as it is looks. God looked at her and smiled.

"Yes any, I just want you to be safe when your in the underworld" At that ByHerself picked up the daggers and placed them on her right thigh and smiled. Then she picked up the sword, which was heavy but not to heavy. She looked for any other weapons that may come in handy. She picked up a bodice dagger and smiled and then saw the one weapon that she loved the bow and arrows. She stood with her weapons and turn to God.

"I'm ready to go my lord." she said. "But I most change my clothes first." God nodded stating he understood. ByHerself ran to her cloud and changed. She changed into her blue bodice and her knee high black skirt. She laced up her boots and picked up her bodice dagger and put it in her bodice. She grabbed her black cloak and but it on. ByHerself let her dark blue wings out and she flow to where the gates of hell were and gentle pushed on the gates to get in.

She walked in and looked around. She can hear screams but she does not turn and run at this. She would not. If see did this the other angels would laugh and pick on her for all eternity. Started to walk and look around. Ever were she looked she saw signs that read "warning trespassers will be damned" and "Demon's Crossing". She saw the river sticks in front of her and she saw the horn that it blown will call the fairy man. She runs over to the horn and blow into it hard and a shrill sound comes from it then she steps away from the horn and looks through the mist to see it the fairy man is coming. Very slowly the fairy appears and the fairy man with it. She takes a gold coin from her pocket and hands it over to the faire man and climbs into the boat and takes her seat as the faire man began the slowly journey to the other side where Satan is.

The next 2 hours where the slowest and boring in her life and that's saying a lot for she was an angel, and everyone knows that angels live boring lives that go on forever. She wondered what was in the letter that God was sending Satan. She wished she could open the letter but she knows that she shouldn't. As she sat there is started to have thoughts about men again only this time she was imagining one with long white canines. but why no one she know had long canines.

As the fairy stopped she jumped out of the faire and ran to the doors where Satan was supposed to live. She had her sword ready for she didn't know what was on the other side of the door. She pressed her ear to the door and listened. All she heard was moaning and someone pleading for more. She didn't understand what was going on but she had to deliver the letter. She gentle knocked on the door and a loud voice that reminded her of thunder shouted, "ENTER!"

She gentle opened the door and looked around and saw a short weak looking man sitting on a throne with a pale red head on his lap, her back was to ByHerself but ByHerself could see where all that moaning was coming from. The red head was riding Satan. ByHerself could see that Satan was very big and she licked her lips, then closed her eyes and shock her head. When she opened her eyes she stood there and watched as the red headed girl came to a orgasim. Satan know ByHerself was watching and took himself out of the red head and pushed him off her off his lap and jerked off while looking at ByHerself.

"Are you Satan?" she asked in a soft voice looking at Satan's harden member. Satan moaned yes and groaned as he came to an orgasm. He's hot seed spilling all over the floor. ByHerself licked her lips and let out a groan of frustration. Satan looked up and looked at ByHerself.

"Please forgive my appearance. It gets harder and harder to find a lover in my other form." with those words he turned into a huge red skinned, black horned monster, with flaming red eyes that looked at her as if she was lunch.

Her jaw dropped. He looked so hot like that. For some odd reason she was attracted to him. This scared her somewhat but she would not allow her fears to win. She licked her dry lips and her earthy brown eyes darken to a near black. She slowly walked over to Satan; who was still naked his member getting hard again and pulled out the letter God gave her out of her bodice and held it up to Satan. Satan looked at her and smiled and took the letter from her and opened it. He read it and smiled.

"Tell God, Thank you." he said "Its nice that he remembered my 400th birthday." ByHerself looked at Satan and thought, He's 400 years old and he's got a hot body. Then she slowly looked at his lips and wondered what a kiss was like.

"It's your birthday?" she said in a sweet voice. "If I had know I would have brought you a gift." Satan looked at her and smiled.

"There is one gift you can give me that no other can." he said. ByHerself looked at Satan wondering what he meant by that and gave him a weird look and raised an eyebrow at him. "Your lips are virgin are they not."

Her eyes opened wide, "If your asking if I'd ever been kissed the answer is no. Kissing is forbidden in heaven." she looked down at this and frowned she always want to see what a kiss was like. Satan reached over and put his hand on ByHerself's leg and slowly raised her skirt to see her womanly mound. ByHerself saw what Satan was doing and tried to get his hand off her leg, but to no avail. Satan moved his hand to ByHerself's mound and gentle slide a finger into her. He could feel her wetness and smiled at it.

ByHerself closed her eyes and moaned. He took his other hand and started to unlace her leather bodice and freed her heavy breast. Then he gently started to rub a finger around her nipple and watched as it harden. He pulled ByHerself on to his lap and brought her nipple to his mouth and began to suck on it. Satan pulled his finger away from ByHeself's mound and licked the juices from them. He took his fat, swollen member and rub the slick head against her wetness.

"Will you allow me in youngin'?" Satan asks still rubbing her with his hard member. ByHerself looked up.

"I can not it is against the rules. If God found out he could kick me out of heaven forever." she said want him in her with all her soul. Satan looked at her and frowned

"I can tell that you want me too but you keep refusing. Why?" Satan asked with wonder at the young angel before him.

"I'm one of God's most trustworthy angel." Looks up at Satan while she gets up and turns away to leave. "I most be going..." She starts to walk away. But Satan stops her and pulls her to his chest and looks into her earthy eyes and into her soul to see what she wants. He see that she wants him badly and he leans his head downs and kissed her. ByHerself at this first kiss purrs like a tiger.

Satan pulls away and smiles. "Thank you ByHerself. You have made my birthday." ByHerself still had her eyes closed and when she opened her eyes she was on the faire heading back across the river. She looked around wondering what just happened. Her clothes were folded neatly next to her. She quickly pulled on her clothes and waited for the fairy to stop. When it did she jumped out of the boat and ran outside of the gates and let her wings out and flows back to the heavens.

When she arrived all the angels were standing at the gate and she wondering what was happening. Then God walked up to her. "ByHerself I'm sorry I have to do this but..." He stopped and ByHerself was thinking no. Not this. How did he find out.

"ByHerself you are accused of kissing and allowing Satan to touch you in a manner that was very wrong. And he himself has said its true and he has witnesses that will say it is true." ByHerself want to run away crying but she stood there and continued to listen to God. "For your crime... you are banished from heaven till you have gotten your wings back. Until then you most stay on a realm where all of the creatures that have been damned stay forever. You will be immortal and you will remain a fallen angel till you help a 1000 people.

She looked up blue tears were in her eyes and she let them fall. A female angel came up behind ByHerself and grabbed a hold of her winds and began to tug. The angel ripped ByHerself's blue wings from her body; leaving only bloody scars.

ByHerself started to remove her weapons but God stopped her. "Keep them. You are going to need them where you're going." ByHerself nodded. God spoke to one of the other angels and he went over to her and picked her up and started to fly into the realm of mid-night blood.

ByHerself looked at the gates of heaven and know that one day she would be back. But she didn't know when or how. The male angel dropped her at a castle door and turn and said good bye and flow back up toward heaven. She turned and knocked on the large wooden door. The door slowly open and her new life had begun.