The Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shaved pussies don't." said Sam firmly.

"Really?" asked his father, surprised. He finally took the sip and turned to face the couch. His robe fell askew as he moved and Loretta and Sam could see his flaccid manhood resting in the patch of hair in his crotch. Loretta glanced at her son and saw that he had seen David's penis.

"Are you more interested in that kind of thing?" she asked gently.

Sam flushed again.

"I'm not gay, alright?"

"No problem," said his mother neutrally. "We can all be honest here. We're just having a conversation."

"I like real women, not fake Barbie dolls like everyone seems to think the perfect woman should be."

"What's a real woman then?" asked David quickly.

"I don't know...not...skinny...real breasts, you know? Not perfect silicone...It's like all you ever see is flawless. I prefer...blemishes...I want to see the imperfections. I want to see women like..."

He stopped short, realising he'd been about to blurt the thing that would push him over the edge.

"What women do you want to see Sam?" asked Loretta gently. She shifted along the couch slightly and watched him intently.

"No...I don't...I..."

"Look, dad and I don't want you to be uncomfortable. That's the last thing we want. Personally, I'm over the moon that you're not attracted to airbrushed bimbos. You're right, they're not real and I'm so proud of you not being taken in by the whole ad industry hype around their idea of 'perfection'." She emphasised the last word and smiled gently at her son. "If you know what you like, stick to it. It'll be far more rewarding than anything somebody else tells you you should want."

"I want someone like you," Sam blurted "Someone real, beautiful." His voice thickened "You're so beautiful mom."

Loretta moved along the couch again and wrapped her arms around her son.

"My beautiful lovely boy" she murmured, her voice husky. She kissed him on the cheek and straightened up again, her eyes bright and a wonderful smile on her lips. She flicked a glance at David. He was beginning to grow hard. Sam moved uncomfortably. Far from beginning, his erection was nearly full-blown. When he had moved to put his arms around his mother and return her embrace the robe she was wearing had shifted and he had seen the milky flesh of a breast, the nipple dark, engorged, stiff and inviting. His cock twitched uncontrollably and he shuddered.

"Mom, I..." "It's alright darling, I swear. I'm most definitely not offended. Your father and I were prepared for this and we're happy to do whatever you want."

Sam looked at his mother to see if she was serious, then slowly turned to his father as well. David met him with a clear gaze, level and calm.

"Really? You...you know?"

David shrugged.

"We didn't know. We talked about it and we agree that we would rather you learnt about sex and love from us than going through any pain or embarrassment and mistakes with someone who doesn't know any more than you."

"You mean...mistakes like...getting someone pregnant?" asked Sam.

"Yeah, that too" said his dad gently.

Loretta leaned towards him.

"There's no danger of that happening. We both had operations shortly after Rosie was born. You're one of our only two lovely children and we can experiment with anything you might want to try...and maybe one or two things you'd never thought of," she finished with a sly grin.

David grinned up at her and shifted on the floor again. His erection had reached almost full strength by now and Loretta's mouth was beginning to get a familiar ache to it, the kind of tension that could only be relieved by a load of hot come down her throat.

Sam was looking from one to the other of them, not quite sure what to make of it all.

"Mom, you want...you want to...do it...with me? Dad, are you ok with that? Do you want me to leave or...?"

"Of course I don't want you to leave." David reached up and put a hand on Sam's shoulder "Your mother and I are so happy you're able to talk about this with us and, as I said, we discussed what we'd do in this situation and we agreed that if you wanted to we'd love to help you. God, can't you see how wonderful this could be?"

Sam looked at him, blue eyes wide, slightly wild.

"You...mom wants to...and I can...? I don't know..." Sam loved his parents and he knew they loved him but...

"We don't have to do anything, darling." Loretta looked at her husband, concerned they had pushed it too far "If you're not sure, or you don't want to, that's fine. Let's just forget it."

David nodded. He knew what his wife was thinking.

"No, no." Sam spoke quickly but then stopped, looking from one of them to the other and back again, thinking.

"What's on your mind Sam?" asked David.

"I do want it...you...mom, oh mom, I love looking at you, you're amazing. I come like..." He stopped again, embarrassed.

"Do you think about me when you jerk off?" asked Loretta.

Sam nodded, blushing again.

"Shall I tell you a secret?"

He looked at her, unsure.

"What?"

Loretta changed her voice to a hoarse whisper so that David could hear too.

"Sometimes when I jerk off I think of you too."

David grinned again and Sam looked at her, startled, then he too began to grin tentatively.

"Really?" The grin faded "But...I don't know what to do. I might not be any good...I want to be good for you."

"Ok," said David authoritatively "the first thing you're going to learn is that the first time isn't always that great. Your mother and I are going to try and make sure it is good for you and her, but the thing to remember is not to have too high expectations. It'll be your first time, yes?" Sam nodded nervously "Ok, so things may not feel like you expect them to, it may not last as long as you think it should, it may last too long. Any number of things can happen. You just need to remember that it's your first time and nobody is expecting you to be a master."

"Besides," his mother wriggled with delight "it just means we'll need to do it again until you're good at it."

Sam looked at her and smiled.

"I get so hard when I think of you and jerk off."

Loretta straightened up.

"And here you've just talked yourself straight into my panties." She tugged at the towelling belt around her robe and the thick fabric slid easily off her shoulders. Her large breasts lay bare in the golden flickering light of the fire and Sam gasped as she pulled the robe out from under her bottom and threw it onto the floor. He'd seen her nude before plenty of times but now, in the context of everything they'd discussed, the surge in his groin was almost unbearable. David smiled appreciatively at her as she cupped her breasts in her hands, offering the closest one to Sam.

"It's been so long since my baby suckled on my breast but now you're almost a man and I want to help you take another step, an important step. Would you like to pleasure me here with your mouth darling?"

Sam looked at her for a second then lowered his head to the thick dark nipple. Loretta placed a hand gently on the back of his head and moaned in delight as she felt his lips close around the sensitive puckered nub, shivering as she felt his hand move to cup the soft flesh of her breast, squeezing gently, feeling the weight of her, the warmth. Sam let out a low moan at the feeling of his mother in his mouth. His other hand moved to her other breast, both of them revelling in the sensations. Loretta let a hand stray down her son's torso to his crotch. She fumbled about in the folds of thick fabric for a second, found a way in and then, her heart thumping in her chest, wrapped her fingers around his hard nineteen-year-old penis. Sam gave a start at her touch and then moaned quietly as she began stroking him with a firm expert hand. Another shudder went through him and Loretta suddenly realised he was probably not going to last long.

"Darling, we need to take care of this first." she said gently in his ear.

David straightened up and got to his feet. Outside another heavy downpour was starting and he went and pulled the drapes across the one medium-sized window in the den. He wasn't worried about people seeing in; there was no way anyone could see any part of the rear of their property from any boundary. He just wanted to keep the warmth in and increase the feeling of closeness between the three of them. He stepped back around the couch and shrugged off his bathrobe as Loretta pushed Sam off her and stood up. Her son stared as she moved, transfixed by his mother's naked body. She smiled encouragingly at him.

"I like having you look at me dear. Now, we need you naked as well. Take off your robe and lean back on the couch, I'm going to have to take care of you otherwise your first time really will be over much too soon."

"What are you going to do?" asked Sam as he struggled out of his robe.

Loretta watched and her smile turned positively carnivorous as he leant back as she'd told him. His cock was beautiful, thick, well proportioned, the head purplish and bulbous like his fathers. She looked closer and saw a bead of clear liquid at the slit in the end and her mouth began watering at the thought of him on her tongue, between her lips. She knelt in front of him, spread his legs and moved forward towards him.

"Have you ever had a blow job?"

Sam shook his head.

"Just relax, darling, and try and enjoy it."

She leant forward and swiftly brought him into her mouth, enclosing the head of her son's penis, trying hard to keep from screaming with joy at the thought of it. He felt so good in her mouth. Sam jerked as she surrounded him and then watched, wide-eyed as Loretta began massaging the lower part of his shaft with a slow firm hand. He could feel her breasts, soft and warm against the sensitive skin of his inner thighs and he rolled his head sideways to find his father watching, naked and slowly masturbating also.

"Dad...it's..."

"I know," said David. "Your mother's a natural. If you come, just let it happen; she'll swallow everything you can give her."

"But...I'll...it won't be..."

His father shook his head.

"Doesn't matter. She can wait until you're hard again"

"I...oh, mom that's so good...your mouth...I'm going to...oh..."

Loretta was nearly mad with impatience. She wanted her son's orgasm so badly it almost hurt. She lifted her mouth for a split second.

"Come on darling. I want your come in my mouth" And as she lowered herself back onto him, he climaxed. Sam yelled at the top of his lungs as the first charge launched itself from his swollen cock, exploding into his mother's mouth with such force and volume she had to relax her lips and let the overflow leak out. Hot thick sperm filled her cheeks and she swallowed what she could as the second shot burst from him, followed a moment later by a third and then a weaker fourth. Loretta swallowed frantically, groaning in ecstasy as she felt her son's semen in her mouth, revelling in her first taste of him, the feel of him and the unbelievable volume. Sperm dripped from her lips and hung in slow motion rivulets down his shaft and over her hand as he fell back on the couch, gasping for breath, shaking, his chest heaving and slick with sweat in the fire light. The magical warm mouth moved expertly, sucking strongly as she milked the last drops from his shaft with her hand and then, when there was no more, she switched her attention to capturing all that had escaped during his eruption. Her pink tongue licked and searched up and down his softening cock, over her hand and roamed through the coarse curly hair around the base, even teasing around his ball sack, her lips kissing and sucking tenderly as they drew the last of his essence into her hungry mouth. Sam groaned.

"Mom...oh God, Mom that was...that felt so good..."

David was looking on, stunned. He had seen his son climax, seen the exertion necessary and the intensity and he had seen his wife fail to contain Sam's ejaculate. The semen had flooded from her mouth and at first he was afraid something was wrong but, judging from her reaction, she really had not been able to swallow it all first time.

"Jesus...Sam..." His voice conveyed his amazement "Do you always come like that?"

Sam looked at him, exhausted but happy.

"Usually...yeah, depends how tired I am. Dad...dad, this is...mom is just amazing..."

David grinned at him. "Your mother is one very special woman."

Loretta looked up at her husband from her son's crotch with a loving smile on her face. The taste of Sam's semen filled her mouth and she eyed David's erection hungrily.

"Your turn?"

David smiled and moved to sit next to his son.

"Do you like this, mom?" asked Sam, his breathing beginning to return to normal.

"Oh baby, I love it all" Loretta winked at her son as she moved over into position in front of her husband.

"You know I love your mother Sam," said David. Sam nodded, watching as Loretta began pleasuring his father's penis, holding it near the base, lifting the head so she could suck it and roll her tongue sensuously around and up and down the shaft "Well..." David's voice tightened in response to her attentions "this is one of the reasons why...Oh honey...God that feels good..." Sam watched as his father reached out a gentle hand and teased the locks of Loretta's long dark curly hair as she worked. His climax had happened much quicker than he was expecting and now Sam was afraid that he wouldn't be able to get hard again. Having admitted that he wanted his mother, having heard that she wanted him and, more amazingly, that his father wanted him to and wanted to be there while they did it, he now found an unbelievable excitement within him. He'd fantasised for a long time about this, ever since he'd mistakenly walked past their not-quite-closed bedroom door late one evening on his way to bed and heard his mother moan in a way that made him quietly peek through the gap to see her in their dimly-lit bedroom kneeling naked on the bed as his father ploughed his erection into her vagina from behind. Every detail had been remembered, the way her breasts, hips and buttocks shook at the end of each of his father's thrusts, the look of joy on their faces as he came inside her and the way they embraced passionately in the afterglow...and now, they were going to give him the same pleasure, let him take this step here, now, with his beautiful mother. With a start, Sam realised he was almost completely hard again. He looked at his cock in amazement. David groaned and Sam switched his attention to the couple beside him. Loretta was working hard now, her hand a blur on the length of exposed shaft, her eyes closed as she concentrated on keeping her mouth on the distended head of her husband's penis. David groaned again and Sam saw his hips twitch. Loretta made a low encouraging sound in the back of her throat and then David stiffened.

"Baby...oh, coming...fuck yeah, swallow me...oh...OH!"

Sam watched as his mother sucked hard and he thought about his own semen bursting into her mouth. David shuddered through his orgasm, moaning and calling Loretta's name until he relaxed onto the couch, his face bright and sweaty. Loretta looked up at them happily, smacking her lips and catching a small drop at the corner of her mouth with her tongue.

"My two gorgeous men," she said languidly "Such wonderful lovers, giving me so much delicious come."

Sam smiled at her.

"Mom you are incredible," he said, shaking his head.

She smiled lovingly back at him.

"How do you feel?"

"Fantastic."

Loretta's eyes moved to his crotch and they lit up when she saw him hard again.

"Darling, oh look at you...so beautiful..."

David stirred on the couch next to Sam.

"How about you teach him a bit of pleasure for you?"

"Oh, I'm always in favour of that," said Loretta.

Sam watched as his mother moved over onto the thick rug that was spread across the bare timber floor in front of the fire and as she lay down in front of him and spread her legs his vision became glued to the magnificent sight between her large soft thighs. Her vagina lay spread wide, dark pink fleshy lips surrounded by a ring of luxurious black curly hair that petered out quickly a short distance either side of her opening. A thinner smattering of hair extended down around the puckered brown ring of her anus too; Sam had seen movies of girls being fucked in there and he wondered briefly if his mom was into that as well. He was familiar with Loretta's untrimmed natural pussy. She often sunbathed and swam naked in their pool so he was used to seeing it nestled at the base of her belly but seeing it now, perched above and framing her glistening wet pink slit made it more erotic than he'd ever fantasised about alone. His mother propped herself up and looked up at him.

"Darling, do you think you'd like to try oral sex with me?"

"Mom...yes, please, but...I've never...I don't know...how."

David struggled up to a sitting position on the couch.

"Let your mother help. She knows what she likes and she'll teach you. She taught me" He grinned and winked at his wife.

"Didn't you know...?" asked Sam, uncertain.

David snorted.

"I was a rank amateur at pussy eating before I met your mother."

"Rubbish" said Loretta, smiling at her husband "I just needed to show you some of the finer points" They both smiled at each other again.

"Don't worry" said David "just enjoy it. Have you seen a woman getting her vagina licked before?"

Sam nodded, remembering his mother's gorgeous opening was waiting right there for him.

"I've seen you...um, I mean..."

His father looked at him.

"Have you watched us...making love?"

Sam nodded again, guiltily.

David smiled.

"Don't sweat it, I'm not angry. Have a try, see if you like it. If you don't I'll take over. I love your mother's taste."

Sam moved quickly, remembering all the videos he'd seen of men and women performing oral sex. He'd wished with all his might that he would get the chance to do exactly this and now his mouth was watering at the prospect. Loretta let herself fall back onto the rug as he moved to kneel between her spread legs and when she felt him lower himself over her, felt him position himself closer, felt his breath on the tender sensitive skin around her womanhood, she braced herself for what was coming next. Even though she was expecting it, the sensation of her son's mouth on her was mind-blowing. She let out a breathy moan as his tongue slid into her most secret inner place and her hips jerked involuntarily. Sam was in heaven. His mother's sex filled his senses. It was beautiful. It's scent was beautiful. It tasted beautiful. It felt beautiful against his mouth, his tongue. The tip of his nose was buried in her thick thatch and it tickled as he pushed and probed in the warm wet tunnel of her vagina, licking and tasting and sucking her dew into his mouth. Her voice came to him, strained.

"Sam...oh darling...lick my cunt...what...oh!...Oh I love you darling, lick my cunt..."

David watched keenly from the couch, keeping an eye on his wife's responses.

"Sam, concentrate down lower first. As she gets more aroused you can move to her clitoris but at the moment she'll be more responsive to your tongue being inside her" Sam tried to follow his father's advice but when Loretta slid her hands down into her crotch, placed two fingers either side of her moist slit and spread herself wide for him his mouth moved of its own volition directly to the unmistakeable nub that had been exposed by the parting of her lips. He had seen plenty of pictures of them but always it was younger women, less physically mature and they were always tiny, a pale pink puckered button on pale shaved skin. Loretta was different, larger, the shaft sitting shrouded beneath a sheath of protective skin, the tip of her clitoris engorged, proud and erect, awaiting the touch of his wet tongue. The truth of the matter was she was already well and truly aroused, her vaginal opening slick with her natural lubricant, the interior as well, her clitoris primed and sensitive.