The Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I do it right?" he teased. She had asked him the same thing once, not too long ago. Even though she was still dizzy from her orgasm, Rosie giggled. She stroked his cheek tenderly as she let her legs relax, lowering her feet onto the cool grass on either side of the lounger and then beckoned him to her. He clambered up over her and she drew his face to hers, planting a gentle kiss on his lips, which glistened with her moisture.

"As always," she said quietly. Loretta shifted uncomfortably on the chair beside them and they both turned to look at her. She was sitting up, stiff and straight with her legs parted wide, mesmerised, her skin flushed pink and her hand still in her crotch.

"Mom, I told you. You really should be naked too, you know."

Loretta blinked and looked at her daughter.

"Really...? You...you wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not," Rosie smiled at her encouragingly "I think you'll be more comfortable and it's not as if we haven't seen you like that before," she gave her brother a side-long grin, "although Sam's probably more used to it than me." And then she squawked as he slapped her on the thigh. Loretta laughed and slipped out of the chair.

"Well, if you really don't mind..." The swimsuit slid from her plump curves and she settled back onto the chair with a happy sigh, pleased to be free of the constriction. Rosie looked up at Sam. His eyes conveyed his need and she knew she needed it too; her hand moved to his shaft, stroking gently and he shivered.

"Rosie?"

"I want it Sam. Can we...will you?"

"If you'll let me"

"Of course, I want to feel you inside me. Please, don't you want to?"

"God Rosie, more than anything but..." he paused.

"What?"

"If it hurts you tell me, ok? I don't want to hurt you."

She nodded.

"Ok."

The thought that it might hurt was the one thing that Rosie was slightly worried about; Julie's description had been disturbing, so much so that she had discreetly questioned her friend about it a couple of times in the last month or so to be sure she had the story straight. Yes, it had hurt, but Julie had then confided that she had let another boy do it to her recently and it had felt wonderful so Rosie was eager but nervous, worried that she would have to wait for another time before it started to feel good. Sam shifted above her and she watched as his penis bobbed and swung stiffly in his crotch. She was endlessly fascinated by it, the shape, the size, the sperm that came flooding from it, the obvious pleasure it gave him, that she gave him, with her mouth and her hands. And now she would give him pleasure with her...her cunt.

"How do you want me?" she asked quietly.

"What are you comfortable with?"

She raised her legs again, the movement easy and quick, taking hold of her knees and parting them as he watched and smiled at her. She knew he liked her like that because he'd said so several times but she noticed she was trembling as he positioned himself, legs apart, feet planted firmly on the ground either side of the lounger, looking down on her, his eyes different, harder and she realised he really did have need, just as much as her. He bent his knees, lowering himself, guiding his stiff cock with one hand and the first touch of him against her made her tense just a little; the lounger had a pivoted section below her shoulder blades and it lifted her head and upper torso so that, in this position, legs spread so, she could see her crotch and the glistening lips of her vagina protruding below her pussy. Sam rubbed the head of his cock along her sex and they both watched as the slippery flesh parted as the blunt helmet moved against her. He eased across her clit and this time she really did jump, the sensitive tissue sending a jolt through her and she gasped and looked up at him. His eyes were hooded and when they met hers she saw him looking at her not as his sister but, finally, as a lover.

"In me Sam...please..."

They both watched as the head slid back down along the fleshy lips and then he moved, agonisingly slowly, giving her time to adjust. Rosie felt the pressure at her opening growing, growing, pressing harder as he lowered himself, both of them breathing raggedly and she shifted her hands quickly, gripping the skin either side of her vagina, spreading, parting herself for him as far as she could and when the bulbous head suddenly slipped between her lips she cried out in surprise and pleasure at the sensation.

"Does it hurt, Rosie?" asked her mother quickly. Loretta was watching closely, no small amount of concern in her mind. There was no point in denying it; Sam was large, just as large as his father and, like her son, she was concerned Rosie's first time would hurt.

"Oh God, Sam...Sam it feels...it does hurt a little but...mostly... oh...so good..." she whispered. Her breasts heaved as she panted, staring down at the patch of tight curly hair in her crotch, at the lips of her cunt, pushed apart by her brother as he slowly pressed more of himself into her.

"Oh...oh, fuck me please; please fuck me with your cock." Her voice was hushed but they all heard the need. She gasped as he pulled out of her slightly and they all saw him glistening wet with her honey and then he pushed again and both of them groaned as he slid back into her, taking him, slowly, slowly, until he could feel the hot squeezing glove of her vagina surrounding his full length, the thickening base of his cock pressing against her stretched lips. Sam grunted, gasping for breath. Sweat broke out on his forehead and he could feel it forming on his spine as well.

"Jesus Rosie." His eyes met hers.

"Sam...is it ok? Do I feel...does it feel nice?"

He stared down at her, nude and beautiful below him.

"Rosie...nice doesn't even begin...God, it's so tight"

She turned her head and looked at her mother, smiling. Loretta's eyes were glued to the scene before her. Pride surged through her as she watched Sam begin to move slowly in his sister; she had hoped that he wouldn't be too wound up, too eager to pursue his own pleasure but she was unprepared for how gentle he was being. The care he felt towards his sister and that she felt for him was obvious and Loretta realised that he would never willingly hurt Rosie. And now Rosie was talking to her, including her in the joyful, tender spectacle. She focussed on her daughter's face.

"Mom? Mom, it feels so good"

"Are you ok? I was scared it would hurt you but...is that true? Does it feel good?"

Rosie nodded jerkily. Her little dildo had long ago begun preparing her vagina for proper penetration so that the discomfort eased quickly and Sam began to reach more of her, touching more of the sensitive walls, expanding, multiplying the sensations she was used to, arousing her still further as he moved gently but firmly within her.

Rosie gazed down at her groin, watching as the soft flesh moved in concert with her brother's motions within her. Every movement, every feeling was heightened, the pleasure radiating out from her vagina in waves until her entire body felt like it would explode because there was too much for her to absorb. Sam watched his sister closely, making sure she was ok. He wasn't feeling nearly as confident as he may have appeared to his mother or sister. Rosie was only the second woman he had made love with and the first virgin and he felt a huge weight of responsibility. It was one of the reasons he hadn't been more open and eager to couple with her in the first place; the burden of living up to whatever expectations she may have had from seeing him with Loretta was a daunting prospect and he loved his sister so much that he desperately wanted her first time to be as mind-bendingly wonderful as his had been with their mother.

But now, as he watched and smiled at her and saw her smile back, sultry through her eyelashes, a knowing smile, far more so than he had thought she was capable of, Sam realised that she really was enjoying it. He switched his attention to the awesome sight below him; his sister, naked, her skin carrying a slight tan already this early in summer, but with pale milky lines across her breasts and a white triangle bordering the ginger pussy in her crotch, her legs parted wide for him, warm thighs framing her incredible glistening sex which had opened for him, allowing him to enter her, to feel the hot fleshy tunnel gripping him, his erect cock pushing harder now, still gentle but slowly increasing as the urgency in his groin began to gather, preparing for the culmination of her deflowering.

Loretta gasped and moaned beside them and the two lovers both turned to look at her where she sat. She was leaning back in the chair now, large thighs splayed as wide as she could get them, one hand massaging and squeezing each tight hard nipple in turn as the other hand moved furiously in her crotch. Her vagina felt incredible, saturated, lubricant dribbling from her opening, running down into the cleft between her buttocks, coating her fingers and spreading across the tender sensitive skin surrounding her engorged cunt.

She was masturbating harder than she ever had before, driven by the sight of her two children fucking before her; Sam magnificent above his sister, leaning forward over her slightly, his hands gripping the frame of the lounger either side of her ribcage, thrusting forcefully now, the chair creaking in protest at the end of each stroke as he pushed into her, building towards release, his cock ploughing into Rosie's cunt right to the hilt and Rosie, holding her legs open for him, moving her hands to the slippery wet skin around her own vagina, parting the lips of her opening to expose her erect clitoris, so hard and exquisitely sensitive, moving her fingers across it, stroking in circles, massaging and teasing the tip as Sam fucked her, in and out, in and out, his cock coated in her love. He glanced up at his sister; her mouth was open slightly, the lips parted as she breathed hard and fast. He felt her shift slightly and then her cunt squeezed him. Was she going to come again? He grinned at her and she gave him a small, quick smile in return.

"I'm going to come," she whispered.

"Fuck, wait for me Rosie."

She shook her head.

"I can't...oh God Sam hurry. Hurry Sam, it feels so good...oh...fuck me, fuck me...Oh God, oh God...come in me, come in my cunt Sam."

"Rosie, I'm going to come, I'm...oh fuck...oh fuck...Rosie your cunt is incredible."

Rosie arched her back uncontrollably, her fingers mashing her clit, pressing, rubbing furiously as her vagina spasmed around her brother's cock, groaning, drowning in pleasure as he furiously thrust his shaft up into her sopping wet tightly squeezing hole.

Sam gave one last heave and then roared as he felt his cock pulse and a hot spurt of semen exploded from him, bursting from the tingling head of his cock into his sister, filling her to the brim in one blast and as he pulled out and thrust again the next charge spouted from him and thick creamy white come welled up out of her around his shaft as he slid into her again, coating her labia, moving slowly to run down over the slippery skin into her crack and he pulled out again for one more exquisite contraction, one more thrust and he sent his last into her.

Loretta lolled against the chair she had been sitting on. As her children had begun to climax she had entered the pre-orgasmic rush as well, shaking so much she had summoned the last bit of self-control she had and lowered herself to crouch on the grass beside the creaking protesting lounger, both hands in her crotch now, parting, spreading the wet lips, her fingers flying across her clitoris, so engorged and distended she was sure she'd never felt it so big as the pleasure swelled to a crescendo within her as she swayed and sank to her knees and stroked and teased and gasped for breath. As her orgasm faded she raised her head to see Rosie cradling Sam in her arms. He was lying with her on the lounger, still between her legs, moving his hips gently as she rocked hers in time, feeling his cock, still hard but sated, moving within her, so wet and warm and safe. Rosie turned her head and smiled at her mother.

"Did you come too, mom?"

Loretta smiled and sighed, exhausted but happy.

"Yes, I did darling. Did yours feel good? You looked so good together...my two lovely children."

Rosie smiled archly at Sam.

"Mine felt good," and she poked him in the ribs. "How about you?"

He lifted his head groggily and grinned.

"Amazing"

Sam groaned and pushed himself up off his sister, gently pulling his spent penis from inside her. She helped him move and he subsided onto the grass near the end of the lounger, a satisfied smile on his face.

"So now you aren't a virgin, little sis."

She grinned happily at him.

"No, thanks to you; you and your big willie." Her voice carried mock outrage as she tried to move her legs to a more comfortable position but a look of shock appeared on her face. She moved her hands down into her crotch.

"My God, how much come did put in me?" She held up one hand; the fingers were coated with semen.

Sam blushed.

"Well, I can't help it if it feels good."

She stared at him, open-mouthed, then went back to explore more, probing, sliding her fingers into her vagina, feeling the warm stickiness right up inside her as far as she could reach.

"Jesus, it's everywhere!" She stopped, wide-eyed with realisation. She glanced at Sam and then turned to look directly at Loretta.

"Like this, mom?"

Her hand moved slowly, deliberately, from her sex up to her mouth as her lips parted and her pink tongue slipped out, tasting, licking, drawing his essence into her mouth, swallowing, returning for more in languid gentle strokes, her lips sucking her fingers clean and then the hand moved down again, the fingers probing, gathering and then returning to the waiting mouth.

Sam watched, fascinated. From where he sat he could look straight up between Rosie's legs to her crotch. Her thighs were still spread wide and her vagina looked amazing, framed by her pussy, the pink lips coated with his sperm, still parted from him being inside her so recently and as he watched a thick dollop of his seed oozed from inside his sister and slowly began to run down over her perineum towards her anus but then Rosie was there, her fingers gently collecting the sticky whiteness. The look on her face was pure pleasure as she continued to suck and lick, revelling in the sensations and the knowledge that she was doing exactly what she'd seen her mother do.

Loretta watched with an indulgent smile on her face, delighted that Rosie was obviously enjoying sex so much.

"Do you like it, darling?"

"Oh mom it's so good, all of it!"

Loretta laughed, deep and throaty, betraying her delight. Sam let out a long sigh of contentment and tried to move to a more comfortable position. His muscles felt drained after his climax and the most relaxing thing he could think of doing was lying down on the cool grass in the shade of the sun umbrella with his eyes closed. The lounger creaked and he felt movement near him. A hand stroked his hair and he opened his eyes again to find Rosie above him, smiling. She sat down beside him, lifted his head gently and lowered it onto her thigh for a pillow, then went back to stroking his hair. Her fingers felt good on his scalp and he smiled as he let his eyes fall closed again.

"Is that nice?" she whispered.

"Mmmm...very."

Loretta eased herself over onto the lounger that Rosie had recently vacated and watched her daughter and son tenderly. She wished that David was there to share the moment but he would be at work until five o'clock at least. She smiled to herself as she thought about the three of them being able to tell him. She glanced at Rosie and the two women smiled happily at each other. Rosie giggled.

"What?" asked her mother gently.

"I was just wondering..." She looked down fondly at Sam, naked on the grass before her, breathing evenly as she caressed him. His flaccid penis lay in his crotch and she found herself thinking of the pleasure it had given her...would give her again. She knew she wanted him again, and soon.

"Do you think he'll get hard again?"

Sam stirred. He'd been on the verge of drifting off.

"Do you want more darling?" asked Loretta.

Rosie nodded up at her mother.

"Mom, I can't describe it. It was so good but...I feel like...if I don't get some more soon I'll forget...I know, it's silly," as Loretta smiled again "but haven't you ever...have you ever wanted it so badly? Known what it was like and...you wanted it more than anything?"

Loretta was grinning openly at her now. She nodded.

"Yes dear, I know what you mean. I don't think my first time was as good as yours. It wasn't until later that I found somebody who cared about my pleasure as much as theirs but when I did," she smiled at the memory "God, I...well..." and she blushed, lowered her eyes for a moment "Let's just say that it's good to find a guy with stamina."

Rosie watched her mother as she spoke.

"Was it dad?" she asked softly.

Loretta looked at her and Rosie plainly saw how much her mother loved her father.

"Yes...yes it was dear. Your father is a wonderful lover...I can't even believe I'm having this conversation with you," and she laughed again "but yes, David was the one. I'm so glad you let Sam help you. You both did far better than I ever dreamed you would."

Rosie smiled as she listened to her mother talk and as she finished she leant down and kissed Sam on the forehead. He opened his eyes and stuck his tongue out at her, teasing, playing. She rolled her eyes at him in mock-frustration and he grinned. She bit her lip.

"Will you be able to get hard again?"

He stared at her.

"What, now?"

"Well..." she looked down at him. "Yeah"

"Rosie, I can hardly walk!"

"But...but I want some more. Please?" and she reached out to touch him, her fingers as gentle as they had been in his hair, caressing his cock. Now that she had had him inside her so wonderfully, giving her so much pleasure in a way that was just as she had imagined it but also so completely different from what she'd been expecting, she couldn't wait to join with him again. Her fingers enclosed him and she began to masturbate the soft shaft.

She looked down at him to find him watching her, his eyes shifting between her face and her breasts, close to him, warm and firm. She leant over and smiled as she felt his lips surround one stubby nipple, drawing the nub into his mouth, sucking, flicking it languidly with his tongue. She stood it as long as she could and then lifted herself away from him, lowering his head gently to the grass as she moved to kneel beside him, lifting his sex to her mouth, her pink tongue touching, tasting the remains of his orgasm, up and down his length, back and forth and, to her delight, she felt him begin to harden.

Sam groaned as her warm mouth enclosed him; her hand held him firmly as she sucked and rolled her tongue around the head, her excitement growing as she felt him harden and thicken between her fingers. It took some time but Rosie was in no hurry. She kept up a constant rhythm, pleasuring her brother as best she could with her mouth and her hand, squeezing gently and masturbating him as her wet lips surrounded the head.

Sam lay on his back on the grass with his eyes closed, feeling his muscles tense involuntarily as his sister's lovely mouth moved on him and her hands began to stroke and caress his body, sliding over his chest and stomach and massaging around his groin. He reached out and ran his fingers through the long hair on her head and then, inevitably, it slipped down over her taut tummy, through the thick triangle of her pussy and into her crotch, touching, teasing, parting the lips of her vagina as she lifted her hips and opened her legs for him, giving him unhindered access as her mouth continued to pleasure him. He felt her stiffen as he slipped his middle finger up into her, pushing it as far into the warm tunnel as he could get it.