The Family D'Enfer Redux Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded his head once again. "I would do anything for you if you would do that. I have always dreamed of a lovely woman bursting into my room and giving me fellatio."

"Well, this is your lucky day, Rolf baby," She smiled as she stuck out her tongue and began licking his dick with soft, insistent strokes. After focusing on his cock head's crease for a minute, Rolf gave her a hot, creamy aperitif.

Justine got to the airport and found a flight back to Florence around midnight. Chelsea had returned during her absence, and when Justine got to the apartment around four in the morning, the sleeping woman awakened.

"Where have you been, sweetie." Chelsea was groggy and disheveled from sleep. "I got back today and you weren't here."

"I've been up to Switzerland. Visiting a relative. It came up rather suddenly, and I had to get back even more suddenly." Justine started bustling around the dresser, seeking to move the will and camera to a drawer out of Chelsea's sight.

"I hope you didn't hook up with that pervert uncle Freddie."

Justine stopped cold, turned and looked at her cousin. "Well, what if I have? The Count invited me up to the castle to discuss my inheritance."

Chelsea laughed and shook her head. "Did he send you a gold embossed invitation and make you think he was going to make you his heir?"

Justine crossed her arms and looked pensively at the floor for a few moments. "So what if he did?" She said finally.

Chelsea got out of bed, went over, reached out and touched her cousin's face. "I'm sorry I wasn't here when you got it. After I saw 'the Count' last summer, Dad filled me in. Uncle Fred is a fraud. He's been broke for decades and scamming ignorant people since before our parents were born. He was disowned by our grandparents and he's been hustling ever since."

"What about the name and the castle?"

"There is no family title or old family fortune. All you have to do is check heraldry for European nobility: we aren't there. The scam is pretty simple: Freddie has a girlfriend, Frau Mittelmass and they have a son Rolf. They find a castle that unoccupied for a few days and pretend it's theirs. The thing that tipped me off was the food: they used up the dregs of the larder and everything was just about to turn bad. At first, it was a few pictures in fancy dress, then artistic shots with semi nudity and on to showing him my cunt. When he popped the Viagra and propositioned me, I hit the road quick. I had to blow Rolf and give him fifty dollars to get him to get me out of there, but the little shit did it."

Justine sat down heavily on the bed. Chelsea put her arms around her cousin, hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Older and wiser. I guess he waited so long to try for you because it took him six months to get the cash together and locate another castle to try the great charade again. Don't know what he does in the meantime, but my dad will have nothing to do with him and I think your dad is the same way. I wish that I had the pictures he took; if those ever got into circulation it would be embarrassing."

Justine reached into her bag and took out the camera. She attached it to the laptop computer on the writing table and downloaded all the shots. There were some of uncle Fred with Frau Mittelmass, some of the older woman in compromising positions, and all of the pictures he had taken of Chelsea and Justine. Chelsea looked at the shots with Justine with interest: "Wow, you must have frozen your ass off doing that. Nice looking shots, I must say: he does know how to take a photograph. Glad I was there in the summer. Nice place to be scammed, it looks like, close to Geneva, wasn't it? When did you bail out?"

"Let's not say. I'm going to delete everything on the camera, but save it here. This is a nice camera, worth saving, but not with these shots on it."

"Yes, I think so. They are some lovely pictures, but we can lose the old baggage's cunt for certain."

"One more thing. Promise me that you'll never tell another soul the entire story about my trip to Switzerland. We went there to have art pictures taken by a famous photographer at different seasons of the year, who will remain nameless, nothing more."

Chelsea held up her hand and said, "Scout's honor. After all, he tricked me, too." Justine peeled off her clothes and hopped into bed, where she immediately feel asleep much to her cousin's consternation. "Well, I guess you'll be ready for fun after you sleep awhile." Chelsea leafed through the photos on the computer, copied them to a zip file, opened her e-mail account, and sent the lot to her home computer with copies to Justin.

*******************

Justin's right hand couldn't restrain itself as he drove through the slush; it was buried under his Aunt Prudence's overcoat groping her right breast with iron fingers. She tried to look stoically forward in case anyone could see the young man's hand pawing her through the fogged windows, but occasionally the stimulation was too much for her to keep a straight face and she occasionally sighed in delight at the rough attention. They had been getting together once a week for the past two months at her house where he indulged her masochistic desires concluding in vigorous sex.

He caught her nipple in a tight grip through her blouse and bra and twisted it back and forth: "Don't you want to go home right now, Auntie Pru? I've been thinking about you all day, and I can't wait; my boner is about to break my zipper. You know you want it; you want me to make you squirm after your long week's boredom. With this weather, we could probably just pull over and make out without anybody noticing us. Say yes, Auntie Pru, say yes; I don't want to hang out at a stinking nursing home for an hour."

Prudence bit her lip at the pain her nephew was inflicting on her: "I promised Aunt Adele that I would bring you by today if I could. Go along with this and I'll be your slave for the next two days, anything you want. She hasn't seen much of you as you were growing up, thanks to the selfish bitch your mother is, and she's curious how you turned out."

Justin frowned and let go, returning his hand to the wheel to navigate a turn on an ice sheeted corner. "Oh, all right. I guess I can put up with it on those terms, but you're going to pay for this royally." He drove in silence for a few moments and then asked with genuine curiosity: " How old is she? How is she related to me?"

"She's eighty five years old, your grandmother's oldest sister. Married once to a millionaire, no children. She was always kind to Clarissa and I when we were growing up, spoiling us shamefully. Auntie Adele always had wonderful presents for us and let us do anything we liked when we visited her. I don't understand why your mother cut her off and kept you and your sister away from her; she would have smothered you two with affection as well. Maybe she became jealous when she couldn't top Adele's exploits."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sure she would have been the grandparent we never had. Oh well, it'll be all right this once; I've put up with lots of strange old bats in my waxing business for Mom's sake."

"You might be surprised at what she would be willing to do for you. Just try to keep an open mind and try to relate to her." They continued in silence to the nursing home, found a spot near the door to park the van and entered.

The facility was clean and neat. Walking the hallways, a visitor could easily mistake the facility for an old European Grand Hotel or German Spa were it not for the periodic nurse's stations. The nurses were young and efficient and one of them gave Justin a wink of invitation as he passed by. They found Adele's room at the far end of the hallway: it was an elegantly furnished room in delicate shades of purple and featured windows on two sides with stunning views of the adjoining park that would have been more impressive if it weren't such a horrible day.

Adele was dozing as they entered: a small woman with ivory skin wrinkling over fragile features. Her body was tiny, her height probably four foot ten, her thin white hair short, and her medium length fingers on the blanket were warped by arthritis. Her face was taut and lined; a photograph portrait of her as a young woman revealed a face that made up for its lack of striking features with a sultry look that leapt out of the picture with breathtaking power. The lavender nightgown and matching robe she wore stood out from the clean white sheets and pillowcases of the unusually wide hospital bed. Her breathing was a whisper as she dozed and her big blue eyes fluttered to life as Prudence and Justine entered the room, an electric smile lighting up her face.

"Prudy, my dear, so good to see you. How nice you were able to come over on such a dreadful day. And is this young giant the virile Justin that you've told me about? My, my, my, you're a handsome young lad. Sit, sit, and let's catch up a bit with some girl talk, my dear nieceling."

Adele sat up and Prudence sat beside her aunt on the bed, talking about several things as Justin sat on a chair by the wall, glancing around in his boredom. Their conversation covered the number of drugs Adele was now taking, the quality of the food, the attention of the nursing staff, and news of the other residents of the facility and family. Adele laughed so hard at the account of Justine and her cousin Chelsea starting a riot on a Roman bus that she sputtered for a several moments. "I wish I had thought of that a couple of times when I wanted to get away from a lech in a crowded place. Justine has a lot of spunk," she said approvingly. Prudence then filled Adele in on Justin's parents' misadventures in Morocco, which brought a tart response: "They're getting what they deserve, those two. Little miss Clarissa was always so prim and judgmental on the outside and such a wicked, abusive slut on the inside; that idiot Franklin can only think with the head between his legs. Why they kept little Justin and his sister from me all those years, with all I could have given them, I'll never understand. Such selfish bastards, I hope they fry in that desert."

Adele turned to look at Justin, who started out of his boredom and blushed slightly at his aunt's attention. "My, my, young Justin, you have turned into such a handsome man. Come over here and let your old auntie get a good look at you." Adele raised the hospital bed up to a sitting position as Justin stood up and stalked over. "Such a frown; I only want to make you happy, dear boy. Take off your coat and stay a while." He peeled off his overcoat, revealing his taut frame clad in a green sweatshirt and tight jeans. "My goodness, what a body, do you work out?"

"Yes, I get in three sessions a week and swim for an hour every day."

"Naked?"

"No, I wear trunks." A shocked look took over his face; it seemed as though the old lady was salivating over him a little. He blushed again.

"Sit down on the bed beside me, Justin, let me see you up close." She ran her gnarled fingers through his hair and delicately traced the line of his chin. Then, she squeezed his arms and rubbed his torso before putting her hand on his crotch. Patting there for a moment drew a reaction that surprised Justin, but made his elderly aunt smile broadly. "Prudy was right, you seem to be rather nicely hung. How much would it take to air that beautiful thing out for a few minutes?"

Justin did a double take, open mouthed, while Adele kept patting and rubbing his thigh. Prudence put her hand on his shoulder and said quietly in his ear, "Aunt Adele wants to see you naked, Justin. Sex is the one thing that she misses these days, and she can't hear enough about it. See the pornographic books on the night table? I've told her everything about our nights together, your beautiful body and she wants get to look at you herself. I'll lock the door and no one every need know. She'll give you some cash if you want: would two hundred do it?" Gulping, he thought for a moment, then nodded slowly. Prudence whispered in his ear: "You need only think of the evil things you're going to do to my body later, sweetheart, if you need help getting it up, and if she can't get you off, I'll help her."

Adele took two hundred dollar bills from the purse on her night table and gave them to Justin while Prudence went over and locked the door. Adele motioned for him to stand up and disrobe: "Slowly, son, slowly. Let me savor every delicious bit of you as it comes out to play." He slowed down and removed his sweatshirt shirt, and t shirt. Adele traced his musculature gently with her crabbed hands, licking her lips and beaming at him. She turned him around to stroke his back and caressed his cheeks through his trousers. "Nice tight buns, I love it. You've got what they call a six pack these days, right?" She reached around, traced his stomach muscles and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, giving Justin's half erection some relief as it was unbound. Then his shoes, jeans, socks and briefs came off as Adele eagerly drank in the scene. "You're an Adonis, Justin, just like my brother Bertie. Beautiful in every way, and that pleasure pole between your legs belongs on a horse. So lovely, so lovely." She patted the bed as she slid down toward the bottom of the mattress, "Have a seat here, dearie, I won't hurt you. Let me have a tour of this delicious body up close."

She started by cupping his cheek and stroking his neck. Her hands palmed his shoulder and chest muscles in broad strokes, moving downward gradually. Justin was shocked that his cock twitched in response, while Adele beamed at the result. She rubbed his lower torso and thighs, working her way inward until she was cupping his scrotum. A drop appearing on the end of his cock brought a sigh, and she tenderly smeared it around the head while blowing softly on his growing erection.

"It's been so long since I've had a nice, big, thick cock like this to take care of. My brother Bertie had one just like it: I used to stroke it and play with it for hours behind the barn until he got called up to go fight in World War II. He never came back, and of all the cocks I've known, I've never seen a such a lovely big cock like his until today. You look so much like him, you dear boy, the spitting image." Her hands stroked his dick tenderly up and down in opposite directions, then same direction as she worshiped it with her eyes. Her eyes then closed in ecstasy: "This nice hot cock feels so good in my hands, much better than my microwave hand warmer. So soft and hard and wet, I could stroke you all day." A devilish grin creased her ancient features. "I think you might like it too, wouldn't you, sweetie?" Justin nodded slightly, amazed that her touch was stimulating him so much. She licked her lips hungrily and said: "You won't mind if I kiss it, would you?"

Her pleading eyes could not be denied. Justin shook his head no, still amazed that Adele's attentions were encouraging his erection. She looked like a mild breeze would break her in half, and her face was more lined than any he had ever seen, yet the boldness of her resolve was overpowering: he could do nothing to resist her iron purpose and his cock drooled at her intense devotion. Prudence held out her hand to take Adele's dentures, then Adele began to adore his cock with butterfly kisses that seemed to find every tender spot. A quivering tongue traced the ridge under the head of his cock, then worked its way down until it found the sensitive spot in between his balls. She started playfully nipping at his balls, one after the other, with her gums, causing him to twitch and ooze more, which she tenderly smeared down his shaft with her gnarled hand as she nipped and licked.

Prudence sat in the chair that Justin had occupied, her eyes mesmerized by her aunt's fervent attention to her nephew's ten inch rod. She licked her lips and began to caress her breasts through the material of her blouse and bra, crossing her legs and kicking lightly yet quickly with her foot. She didn't say a word, but her eyes drank the scene in ravenously as if she wished to join the pair telepathically.

"You like that, don't you?" Adele said as she pulled off to rest a moment. "Mmmm, you are so beautiful, Justin, so gorgeous." Her eyes looked fondly and wistfully as she continued to stroke it, kiss it and encourage every little dampness. Ten minutes of attention stiffened his member more, and Adele said: "It would be so wonderful to see this big beautiful penis gush. I haven't seen a hot crystal fountain from a monster like this for over fifty years: some nights it's all I've dreamed of. Bertie used to gush and gush until I thought it would never end. He tasted so sweet." She started stroking Justin's cock more insistently while licking her lips like a woman famished. "Can you spurt for your dear auntie? A huge, lovely, hot load, all for me? I'll reward you." Going down she alternately kissed, licked and nipped at his nuts with her gums again while his cock twitched, then licked up the shaft to swirl the head of his cock and worked her slick gums around the head of the shaft, then pulled off: "Ooo, you like that, don't you? It's been so long, I would love to see a man blow his wad again. It would mean to much to me if I could do that for you." She returned to his balls, cupping them and playing with them before swirling them with her tongue and playfully gumming them again. Justin gasped as several deep twitches shook his entire body lying on the raised bed. "Let it go, let me have it. Fill my face with your spunk, dear boy, you know you want to. I want to eat up all your lovely juices." She started to lick the head, circling the ridge and licking more. "Mmm, you taste so good, give it to me, give it all to me."

She took the head of his cock into her mouth and started sucking Justin more intently, her cheeks caving in, and gummed the head mercilessly while her right hand stroked his shaft and her left gently juggled his balls. Justin started breathing more and more heavily; he reached out and caressed the sides of her head, playing with her earlobes with his fingers. Adele started going "Hmm, hmm, hmm" as she worked to swallow more and more of Justin's ten inches with every stroke; Justin was amazed at how much she was able to take in and the tingling sensation that told him that his climax as imminent. Prudence's hand was up her skirt and working feverishly as Justin gasped several times and exploded in several spasms, filling Adele's mouth and splashing down the sides of her face into his crotch. She kept pumping with her hand and mouth until he was done twitching, then started to lick his thighs and crotch clean. Prudence fell off her chair and writhed on the floor, her hand buried up her crotch, with her own orgasm and lay there shuddering for several moments with her eyes closed afterward.

Adele lay back against his left leg as she finished licking up his seed, and after Prudence recovered she came over to lay her hand on his head. Justin stroked Adele's head as she worked; when she was done, she gave his cock a last suck and released it with a pop, nestling her head in his crotch with her face beside his scrotum, stroking his length with an incredibly soft, lazy, warm, gnarled hand and giving his balls an occasional tender kiss. Her eyes were closed and an peaceful smile warmed her face.

Prudence patted Justin on the shoulder. "Thanks, Justin, you don't know who much you've done for your old Aunt Adele. She's dreamed of this ever since I showed her your picture and told her about you. It's been such a long, lonely time for her since her health failed, and you've made her dream come true. You know she doesn't have any family other than us. When her time comes, she may reward you very well for this."

Justin took a deep breath. "I can't believe how good she was; she could give lessons. Was she a huge slut when she was younger?"