The Family D'Enfer Redux Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin pulled out of Chelsea when they had subsided, giving her tits a soft pat. It took him a moment to recover, then he looked at his sister Justine and his aunt Prudence who sat naked on the sawhorses, their breasts sucked up into huge cylinders that were still pumping away. They were beet red, and he said, "This round is a draw. I'll turn off the machine and you can rest a bit before the next event. There's cots on the opposite sides of the room you can lie down on, and we'll resume in a half hour. I have to check how the camera work is going with Aunt Adele; Chelsea, why don't you see if they want some water."

He went to the booth where his great aunt was sitting. She turned to meet him, pulling out her false teeth, "Well, baby, let me have a taste of that love juice you were making a minute ago." Taking his semi-flaccid dick gently in her hands, she licked and gummed it up and down,savoring the flavors. "My, that's nice. Too bad you won't be ready to fire again for a while."

"You know that I'll be ready by tomorrow night. Our bet is still in doubt."

"You're right, I'm surprised that Justine could take this much. But I think that she'll crack during the next round: she a proud bitch and puncturing her tits will surely get to her. Make sure you get her good before she gives up."

"Aunt Adele, is that any way to treat family?"

"I hope so. The camera angles have been fine, and we can probably get a series of DVD's to sell. Did they sign the releases?"

A finger pointed to the file cabinet in the corner. "It's all there, including a release from Chelsea. We should have a good time editing this show."

Adele smiled and put her teeth back in.

Chelsea went over to talk with Justine first. A soft hand caressed Justine's right shoulder, and Chelsea leaned over to whisper: "How are you doing, cousin?"

"All right so far, Chelsea. I bet they didn't think I'd last this long. At the end, I think I finally made sub-space. Piece of cake from now on."

Chelsea shook her head. "I wouldn't plan the victory party yet. Your Auntie Pru has a lot left in her and she's gone farther than you have."

Justine smiled. "Not any longer. I'll pass her, I know it. I can dish it out and now I can take it." Her eyebrow wrinkled. "Do you know what's in the envelope?"

"Yes, I know, but I'll only tell you part of it. If you win, I lick you all over as long as you want,wherever you want."

"And the Penalty?"

"Justin didn't show me that."

Justine's eyebrows furrowed and her lips pouted. "Sounds like him. Tell you a secret: after this night, I'll give Justin one more day of heaven, then I'm getting out of town. I have a man to conquer."

"What about me?"

"You'll get a slobbery farewell present too, my dear cousin, lover and buddy."

Justine closed her eyes momentarily; her breasts were returning to their normal color. Chelsea went over to the other side of the room and spoke to Prudence. "How's it going, Prudy?"

"Something is different; I've never felt this way before. Maybe it's something I ate. Can't take as much as I usually can." She sighed and touched her breasts. "Don't know what's wrong with the girls. Justine's got a chance."

Chelsea stroked Prudence's cheek and kissed her forehead. "I don't know why you put up with this."

Prudence looked at her sadly. "It's good to be wanted, and I love the pain. I love Justin to death and would do anything for him, but he's changing as he grows up, getting more driven and self centered. He's not the sweet little boy who liked to make his aunt happy anymore. Justine's pulling away, too."

Chelsea kissed her deeply. "I think that I'll stick around a while. You are more dear to me than anyone I know." Prudence smiled weakly.

"All right, all right. Time for the next event. Justine's ahead by one." He went to the table and produced several needles of different sizes. One by one they went bloodlessly into each breast, drawing winces as ten points of fire entered their skin. Prudence closed her eyes to the procedure, trembling. Then Justin produced a long, thicker needle three feet long with a handle on the end and a cork around the other. Pulling the cork off, he deliberately bore the point through Justine's distended left nipple as her screams assaulted the ears of all in the room. Pushing it through as she whimpered, he then penetrated her right nipple to a new set of resounding cries of agony before it emerged on the other side and he drove the point back into the cork. Chelsea stood stunned, disbelieving what she saw: she knew that needles were the next event, but she never dreamed the Justin would do something like that. He presented the long needle's twin to his Aunt Prudence, who calmly said her safe word before he punctured her nipples. Taking the pins out of Prudence's breasts, Justin paused to take the still digital camera from Chelsea's unresisting hand to snap several shots of Justine's punctured jugs before removing the metal from her. Justine sat their, tears streaming from her eyes as the blood crept down her tender curves toward her waist.

"Justine is ahead right now. We have one more event to do, the grand finale. Do you wish to continue?"

Justine looked defiantly at her brother. "I can take anything you have to dish out."

"Onward," mumbled Prudence.

"All right, I'll turn you loose and bring you to the center of the room again. You can sit down for the first part." Justin brought out a pair of nylon ropes, which he used to bind the women's breasts tightly with a figure eight tie. "For all I know, you'll go past the point of no return before you use the safe word, so we'll have to up the ante to get a quicker result. Stand up and let me bind your wrists above your head." With Chelsea's help they both did so; Justin reached up to attach them to hooks that dangled from the ceiling. The women faced each other with two pulleys on the main brace of the room above them. Justin produced a bottle of baby oil, which he proceeded to slather on the four tied boobs; the women savored the slick, comforting feel of the liquid. Two cords ran through the pulleys, and taking one end, he put a pair of cuffs on the knees of each woman. He tweaked the nipples to erection again and placed a set of clamps on each, chaining them to the other end of the ropes. Stepping back, he surveyed his work.

"The clamps on your nipples are tied to your adversaries' knees. As you struggle, the clamps become tighter. I'll let you take a moment to get used to the situation and to see what happens when you shift your weight forward and back."

Justine moved her knees first, drawing a cry from her aunt. Then Prudence leaned her backside and knees away, making Justine give several whoops that went up the musical scale. They went back and forth gradually, sweat glistening off their faces, their shiny breasts passing through the initial shades of blue. Chelsea walked around and around the pair in fascination as they traded grimace for grimace, wince for wince, whelp for whelp. Adele spoke to Justin: "This is going too slow. You're going to have to speed up the action."

Justin twitched a cat-o'nine-tails in his hand and laid a stroke on Prudence's left butt cheek that caused her to jerk and Justine to cry out. The next blow landed smack on Justine's hip, causing a spasm and turn that pulled Prudence's clamps to draw a screetch. Justin landed several more blows on their backsides and shoulders, both writhed and screamed themselves hoarse as their breasts progressed toward deep purple. He was just about to call off the assault and declare the round a draw when his sister croaked out with the last of her voice:

"ARMAGEDDON, DAMN IT! ARMAGEDDON, ARMAGEDDON."

Cheslea and Justin moved very quickly to unbind the women and massage the circulation back to their breasts. Prudence was spinning on the verge of consciousness as Justin rubbed her breasts back to life and he whispered in her ear: "You've still got it in you, old girl. You won. I love you Auntie Pru."

"Thanks, Justin"

Justine was whimpering as Chelsea returned her tits to their natural color. "What's the penalty? What's the penalty?" she rasped.

"We'll find out soon."

After the work was done, Chelsea got the envelope from its place and opened it. "If Prudence wins the contest, then her reward will be for cousin Chelsea to spend the night with her and submit to whatever Prudence wants.

"Justine will have to do anything her brother wants right after the contest."

Justin grinned like an idiot. "Do we still have film left, Aunt Adele?"

Her voice came over a loudspeaker: "You idiot, this is a digital system. We have enough room on the hard drives for anything you want to do."

"Well, sister, lie down and the cot and spread your legs. My, my, we're wet down there. Let me just keep you going a little bit while you get my cock going again with your perfect mouth. Now lay on your stomach and put your butt up in the air. There we go. Stay like that: standing up with your legs and your chest flat on the cot." He produced a pair of handcuffs, and secured her wrists to the opposite side of the cot's frame, forcing her to bend over and hold the position.

"Let me spread a little lubricant on the member first. Surprised by my greased fingers up your butt? More's on the way. Yes, you're going to take my cock up your ass, Justine, tonight, right now. Don't give me that wide eyed, deer in the headlights look of fear: you lost the bet and you have to pay up. You agreed that I pick the penalty and this is it. Don't welsh the bet"

Justine became frantic, but in her exhaustion and restraint, she had no energy to move or fight back. "Justin, you mean a lot to me," she whispered, "and I've told you time and time again I don't like the idea of buttfucking. It's too much, baby, it's too much. Don't do this. Please, please, please. Fuck me hard all night if you want to, let me blow you until my jaw wears out, tie me up and beat my ass blue, tie me up and leave me alone to quiver without you, fuck anybody you want in front of me, but don't butt fuck me, please. I love you, Justin. Don't do this to me. Please. Don't fuck me up the ass." Blood still oozed from her nipples, trailing slow tears down the underside of her breasts onto the clean sheet of the cot.

"Who's the one running the family businesses? Who's the one taking care of you? Who's been your donkey dick for the past two months, performing at your command? Get used to it, your virgin asshole is mine tonight." He poured more lubricant into her asscrack, positioned himself and began to penetrate her rectum with his thick cock. "Here we go, wow, so tight, so right, so fantastic. Relax, Justine, relax and enjoy it. Okay, fight it and suffer if you want. That's more like it, here it comes deeper, and deeper still. Oh, how wonderful, sis. Be a sport, you can take it." He slapped her butt with a loud crack. "How do my balls feel slapping in your crack? Let me reach down and tickle your clit. Now you're getting the idea; now you're letting this work its magic. I'll make you as cheerful a buttfucker as I made Auntie Pru. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, you are so tight! My balls are churning, Justine, get ready for the first load up your ass. You're getting close too, aren't you? Oh, oh, oh, oh. Yeeeessssss! How good is that! I've got some more pulses for you. One, two, three, four, five! Oh, I never want to pull it out. Ahhh! That's golden, sis. That purr tells me you liked it, too. We did it, we did it." He pulled out of her and she fell down onto the bed, sobbing and spent, and did not rise for several minutes, staying until he left the room.

Prudence and Chelsea watched the show almost impassively. Chelsea held her head in Prudence's lap while Prudence played with her hair and stroked her ears. As brother and sister climaxed together, Chelsea murmured: "And now for something completely different. I'm going to lick your stomach and thighs until you go crazy, then I'm going to do your inner thighs until you can't stand it. I'll work in and out of your cunt lips, swirl your clitoris, probe your canal a time or two. Then I'll hit your clit like a tornado until you buck like a wild woman and you'll have to push my head away when the orgasms drive you so insane. Would you like that?"

The older woman gently nodded her head and stroked the younger woman's hair. Hoarsely, she whispered: "Tomorrow we have a lot to talk about. Maybe a new start. What do you think?"

Chelsea nodded gravely. She started licking Prudence's huge stomach, questing for her belly button in response, then worked her way down the folds until she landed between her thighs. Chelsea's tongue was everywhere, doing exactly what she promised as Prudence grasped Chelsea's hands to interlock fingers. As Prudence came closer and closer, she moved the younger woman's hands up to her ravaged tits, where they were caressed and consoled. But Prudence taught her something different, and as Prudence approached her orgasm Chelsea's hands were latched upon Prudence's sore distended nipples, pulling and twisting until the older woman let go a flood of nectar that coated the younger woman's face and hair.

12