The Family Jackson Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You evil little freak. Leave my Sammy alone."

"So it's Mom. Okay. I can do her."

"No. You can't have sex with your mom. What's wrong with you?"

"Tons. I've tried to tell you."

She shook with laughter as she kissed him. "Dillon, please shut up." Her hips began to move again. "Just shut up and say goodbye to me the right way."

Four hours later, Mom and Jane arrived home fresh from a day at the spa. Jane was glowing, but with a tiny regretful frown creasing her face. Dillon wandered home an hour later. The last meal together was loud and boisterous. The adults took full advantage of a few bottles of wine and the hot tub. The younger generation curled up and watched TV. They weren't going anywhere near the hot tub with Uncle Rick's physique on display.

Kara wandered out and curled into Dillon's bed. Eliminating any midnight entertainment. In a pair of shorts, Dillon slipped under the covers and joined her.

"What's up? Dillon asked as he snuggled closer and peeked at her from his stomach. She was on he side looking at him.

"Nothing."

"Uh-huh. If I promised to always tell you the truth, shouldn't you?"

"I never promised you that."

"I know, but I'd like to help you with whatever this is. I don't like seeing you this way. I miss my beautiful little smiling cousin."

"That one of the things. I'm not little. I'm all gawky and ugly. Stop calling me beautiful."

"Honey. I call you beautiful because I think you are. I lovingly call Uncle Rick a fat bastard, because he is. It's how I am. You're tall and all knees and elbow, but that'll change. Most of us did. You've seen pictures of me. I was the biggest dorkiest freak in the family. Maybe the city." Dillon slid closer and pulled her tight before kissing her forehead. "What's the rest of it?"

"A boyfriend. I haven't had one in three years. No one likes me. Amber has all the boys chasing her."

"A bit jealous. That's normal. Like I said earlier. They'll come around. The good ones will be obvious. Just watch and listen. If they talk about their conquests, that's all you'll be. You have time for all that. I know it's tough, but you can't hurry boys. We're idiots."

"Well, you are. I know that."

"How's that? I thought I was supper suave and all manly."

"Sammy thinks so. You two should be less obvious."

Dillon's eyes went wide. The hand tracing tiny circles on her back stuttered a bit. "What's that?"

Kara's head came up to peer at him in the darkness. Their faces were inches apart. Dillon could smell the faint scent of strawberries on her breath. "I thought you promised not to lie to me. I know about you two. I've always known."

"How long is always?" His mind was racing. Dillon couldn't admit to it and couldn't really lie about it. He'd promised her he'd never lie.

"I used to spy on you in the hayloft. I caught Sammy sneaking a blanket up their one day and wondered what she was up to. I know what she looks like after sex. You're sleeping with her. Aren't you?"

Dillon slipped out of bed and turned on the light. He came back and sat on the edge with a leg curled underneath him. Kara had sat up and leaned against the wall. Her eyes staring at him intently. Dillon couldn't read her mind. He wanted to. And then he'd shake her like an Etch-A-Sketch to erase the memory.

"Can I ask a favor from you, first?" Dillon watched her nod slowly before continuing. "If we talk about this, will you promise to not tell anyone?"

"I never have. Not even Amber. Sammy doesn't even know I know."

"Why not? How've you kept this secret for so long?"

"I don't know. I knew it was an important secret. You were always so nice to me. You never left me behind and you always made sure I was okay. You were my big brother. That's how I've always thought of you."

"Is that a promise to keep this a secret?"

"Yes."

"All right. Yes. Sammy and I are having sex. I don't really know how it happened, but she loves me. I don't really see what's so great about a smartass like me, but she does. She's moving here for me. And I love her back, if you were wondering."

"I wasn't. It's easy to see. All the wrestling and flirting. You two are way too obvious. Only Amber is too wrapped up in her own little world not to notice."

"That's a relief. She'd tweet that in a heartbeat." Dillon slid against the wall beside her and took her hand as she tilted her head to rest it on his shoulder. "So that's part of it. Amber has a boyfriend, Sammy has me, and you don't have anyone."

"Yea."

"Well, I can only promise you that you'll eventually have a boyfriend. I'd like him to treat you nice. Don't settle for the first guy that comes along. Make sure he likes you before he starts rubbing up against you. Mistakes can't be taken back, Sweetie."

"What's it like? The sex, I mean."

"You want the sex talk? I'm a boy. It would be better from a girl. Sammy could talk to you about it."

"She wouldn't take it seriously. I'm just her little sister. I want to know what its like from you. I know you won't lie."

Dillon rested his cheek on her head and squeezed her hand. He saw her shiver a bit. Giving the top of her head a kiss, he turned the lights back off and slipped into bed. She was on her side curled up slightly when he reached out and found her side with his fingers. He pulled her closer until she was resting her head over his heart.

"Okay. I guess I'll have to give this talk to Kyle in another year or two. I might as well practice it on you. First off, it's a horrible experience. No one's doing it. They're all lying about it."

Kara raised her head to look at him. In the dim light he could see her scowl.

"Fine. From a boy's perspective, it's amazing. Even the worst sex is amazing."

"What does it feel like?"

"Warm. Silky. The most comforting beautiful feeling ever. There's a ton of tiny nerves near the tip of my pee-pee that just go crazy when they come in contact with a girl." Dillon's hand began to caress the back of her neck. It was a gentle touch to reassure her.

"From the boy's side, it's wonderful. From the girl's side it's different. Your brain can get in the way. Your first time can be painful and uncomfortable. Us boys don't really know that or care. All we want is the prize. If you're honest with the guy and he cares about you, he'll take his time and be really gentle. A bit of advice when you decide to do it. Well, advice and a rule. Rule number one is to always make him wear a condom. If he doesn't, walk away. Don't fall for his bullshit excuses. Chances are he's used them before and picked up a disease in the process. The advice is to use a bit of lube your first few times. And tell the guy you've never done it. Don't play the little girly games you all play. If you're too embarrassed to be honest, you're not ready. You're going to be scared and nervous. That's where your little girly brain interferes. If you're not really aroused and ready, it hurts more. You know what feelings to expect, don't you."

"Yea. I've had a few girlfriends describe it. One said it was a sharp tearing pain, the other said it just kind of burned. They thought they needed to pee. Neither one of them liked it the first time."

"I've been told the same. After a few times, that peeing sensation goes away or at least you understand it isn't the need to pee. A lot of the girls I've been with used a toy way before they ever decided on the real thing. It takes care of the bleeding and you get used to something inside you."

"Hmm." Kara sighed under her breath as she nodded. "What do you think of the girl afterwards?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, do you think she's a slut?"

"I don't. Some guys do. It's part of the bragging process. A lot of times they have to perform for their friends. Girls talk and boys talk. It's just the way it is. Losing your virginity doesn't make you a slut. Sleeping with the entire football team might. I had to learn that one the hard way. They even have video."

"Shut up. Why do you do that? Make jokes during serious situations."

"To ease the tension. I get nervous and I crack a joke to hide behind it. Always have. I told you I'm not super cool and all together. I'm a mess. I just hide it better than you do. Boys are as scared as the girls, maybe more so. We sometimes lash out when we don't exactly do everything well. Or when we get embarrassed. Guys can be pricks. If you like a guy and are honest, that helps. If it's his first time, it might take him a few times to last long enough for you to enjoy it. Try not to laugh hysterically when he messes his jeans before he even touches you."

She laughed and Dillon joined her as he squeezed her tight. He felt her body relax as she snuggled closer. Her head was now tucked into his neck with her breath warming his skin.

"I like this. You make me feel safe."

"That's what cousins are for." Dillon closed his eyes and relaxed. "I'll always keep you safe, Honey. Anything else? Or have we solved all your problems."

Her head came up to look at him. Turning his head, Dillon peered at her with a questioning look. He was caught off guard when she quickly darted in for a kiss and then tucked her head back down.

Clearing his throat, he was staring at the top of her head. "What was that?"

"A kiss." She said in a tiny voice.

"Why?"

"I haven't kissed in a long time. I just thought..." Her voice grew more and more quiet until she was shaking slightly.

"Kara. I'm your cousin. We don't steal kisses from cousins."

"What about Sammy? You kiss her. She's beautiful. Is that why?"

"No, Baby. That's not why. She and I kiss because we both want to and enjoy it. We love each other. We're all grown up and adult like. Well, she is at least. I can't do anything with you. If I was younger or you were older, I'd seriously want to."

"No you wouldn't."

"I guarantee you, I would. I'll never admit this. Sammy would brain me if I did, but you're the most beautiful Jackson I've ever seen. I've only seen one or two women in person that compare to you. If I didn't love you so much, I'd be trying to everything I could to get in your pants. Even though you're underage. And we both know the cousin thing doesn't bother me."

"I wouldn't tell."

Dillon swallowed hard. He heard the microwave knocking on the door. There was even the faint sound of a wood chipper starting up to take care of the rest of him. He might survive sleeping around with Sammy. Doubtful, but there was a chance. Messing with Kara would get him impaled, and not in the good way. He let out a long nervous breath.

"Honey, I can't be your first. You're way too fragile right now. I'd love to. I'd be honored, but I can't. You deserve someone a whole lot better than me. Would you really want a guy that would cheat on your sister?"

"I don't know. I just want someone to like me. To see me the way you say."

Dillon felt her chest jumping as she tried to fight back a sob and lost. He could feel her warm tears splashing on his shoulder. In a quick almost violent motion, she turned over and faced the wall. She flinched and tried to elbow him when Dillon followed her. He pulled her close against him and nuzzled into her neck.

"It's okay, Kara. Shh. I love you, Baby." His hand found hers and surrounded it. Her little fingers gripping him tightly. She was sobbing quietly. "Shh, Kara. I promise. You'll be okay. You'll be everything you want, one day. One day, you'll look in the mirror and see what I see. It'll take your breath away. Come on, Baby. Turn over and look at me."

It took him five minutes to get her to turn over and face him. His thumb brushing her tears away. He kissed her forehead. Kara blinked, causing another tear to drop and roll down the side of her nose. Dillon's thumb caught up to it, as it was about to find her lips.

"Kiss me, Dillon. Please."

"Kara..."

"Please. An innocent kiss. You asked for a favor. I'm asking for one. I just want to know what it feels like to be kissed by you."

Dillon stared at her. His thumb caressing her cheek. He didn't really know how long they lay like that. Her eyes were big and wide and pleading. His stomach was a tight knot. He didn't want to hurt her. Didn't want to reject her. She was about to shatter into a thousand pieced right in front of him. It was his little cousin. With a tiny grunt of surrender, he leaned in and kissed her. A soft press of lips against lips.

His tongue came out instinctively to wet both their lips. Her moan caused his eyes to flare wide. She reached out and pressed her flat palm against his chest. Feeling his skin. Innocent kiss wasn't what she was thinking. Pulling away from her, she followed him. Her hand sliding around his body to try and pull him down on top of her.

"Kara. I'm not so good at innocent."

"It's okay. Please. Just kiss me. That's all I want."

Dillon was going to hell. Prison probably. At least they'd think he was pretty there. He'd get all the action he deserved. He pushed her to her back as he kissed her cheek. His hand tangling in the tight curls of her hair. He could feel her breast press against him. It caused him to tense. He was feeling his cousin's breast and nipple poking through the fabric of her shirt. Oh, he was going to burn for a very long time. He could feel her hand scratching at his side, her lips reaching out and finding his. They were hard and forceful. Demanding to find his kiss.

"Relax, Sweetie. Soft and slow. We're not going any further than this, so there's no hurry."

She relaxed as he slid further on top of her. His body pressed to her side as he kissed and teased her lips gently. Letting his tongue slide out just enough to taste her lips. Dillon kissed across her face and down her neck while his fingertips played in her hair. Almost on its own, his leg slid between hers as his hand ran down her side until he found her bare skin. He froze when he realized he was hard and it was pressing against her.

"Kara?" His head came up. They were both breathing hard as they stared at each other. "You okay?"

"Yes." She lifted her head and kissed him again before he could dodge her. "More."

"That might be a bad idea."

"Because you're hard? You are, aren't you?" She wiggled underneath him a little to feel it.

"Yea. That's my erection. Kind of tells you what I want to do to you. If you see or feel that, the boy wants you."

"I won't stop you. You can do anything you want to me."

Dillon chuckled. "Oh, Kara. Bad girl. Telling a boy like me something like that will get you naked and deflowered in a heartbeat. Honey, I seriously can't. I know you'd regret it. You'd hate me for taking advantage of you. I love you. You're my pretty little everything. I don't ever want you to hate me."

"I could never hate you."

"Maybe. But your mom and dad would. Mine too. They'd kill me. Then I'd get to go to jail for molesting and raping you. Not sure I want that much sex, Honey." He let out a sigh as she giggled underneath him. "I tell you what. How about we keep kissing. Just a nice innocent kiss. With our hands staying away from each others naughty parts."

For the next hour their limbs were tangled together. Kara slowly grew in confidence. Dillon was worked up probably more than she was by the end of the hour. His hands had strayed to run across her ass more than a dozen times. Each time, moving north to a safer spot once he realized it. She fell asleep as tight as she could get to him. A happy smile curling her lips. Dillon fell asleep breathing in her shampoo. The warmth of their bodies lulled them into a deeper sleep. Dillon really hoped Hell was this warm. He realized Karma was laughing at him. It no longer mattered to him.

The next morning, he woke to find her spooning against his chest. His morning wood was sniffing and whimpering at something so sexy and innocent this close. He was going to have to have a serious talk with it. Sliding his arm out from under her, he made his way into the house to use the bathroom and grab a cup of coffee.

Slowly the house woke up and began gathering their stuff to leave. One by one they hugged and said their good-byes. Kara's hug lingered a bit as Dillon whispered in her ear that he loved her. She looked up with her cheeks rosy and a timid smile. Aunt Jane gave him a warm hug and a soft caress to the neck. His hand may have accidentally slid over her ass.

With the house a bit more quiet, Dillon wandered out to get his first chance at a shower. He was just about to turn off the water when a cold draft ran through the room and his lips curled into a smile. He looked up to see his Mom staring at him. Her eyes were as wide as her mouth. Dillon immediately started laughing. She spun around as he shut off the water and grabbed a towel.

"Nice to see you too, Mom."

"Shit, Dillon. Lock the door when you take a shower."

"Why? You can't believe how many people just wander in and watch. I should start charging. What do you need?"

"Clorox for my eyes."

"Come on, Mom. Aunt Jane thinks I'm beautiful. She loves my little guy."

"I'm not Aunt Jane. Oh, I'm never going to unsee that."

Wrapping the towel around his waist, he ran a hand across her shoulders. "I'm decent. What's up?"

"I just wanted to talk. About things. Us. What happened in the hotel."

"You mean me doing Aunt Jane in the bum bum? Or me wanting to do you?"

"What? You didn't."

Dillon fought back a chuckle and shrugged. "Did so. I thought girls shared everything. Yea, she liked it a lot."

"Really?"

"Yea. Some do some don't. Apparently she's wired to love it. I'm not a big fan. Too much prep and clean up."

"Ew. I don't want to know about that." She shuddered and then looked up with her eyes tinted with curiosity. "You really did?"

"Yep. She kind of gave me hints she'd like it."

"What hints?" Mom sat down at the foot of his bed and looked up at him.

"Little things every so often. My finger grazed it a few times and she reacted to it. I licked her a few times and she really liked it. I figured anal was one of her things."

"You licked her." His Mom's jaw dropped. "You do that? Guys do that?"

"Mom? Am I going to have to give you the sex talk? I just finished with Kara. If you'd have told me you don't know how to enjoy sex, I would have booked a conference hall and put on a seminar."

"Kara? You gave her a sex talk?"

"Yep. I found out what's bothering her. She doesn't like the ugly duckling phase she thinks she's in. Amber having a boyfriend doesn't help. And all her friends are all lying down for guys. She's kind of getting freaked out about it all. Maybe I helped. Maybe I didn't."

"What did you tell her?"

"To wait for a sweet guy to comes along, always wear protection, and be honest with him with the minimum of games." Dillon grabbed a pair of shorts and smiled as his mother quickly turned away so he could get dressed. She turned back when he flopped on the bed and propped himself up on some pillows.

"What do you think she'll do?"

Dillon shrugged as innocently as he could. "Probably throw herself at the first guy that shows interest. I'll keep track of her. I don't want her to make a mistake. She should be fine."

"Oh, That's something. At least she's a virgin. That poor girl actually thinks she's ugly?"

"Skinny, tall, and a mouth full of braces. She can't see it yet. She will." Dillon watched as his mom began to pick at her pants. It was a nervous habit she'd always had. "So? You and me? What did you want to say?"

"Can you..." She shook her head and then looked at the door. "Can you ease up on me? I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that you and Jane are doing what you're doing. I didn't know it would bother me. She's giddy. Absolutely giddy. She doesn't even remember feeling the way she does for Rick. I don't know what you did to her. I think maybe I'm jealous." She turned back to Dillon with a sad far away look in her eyes. "I barely remember that feeling. Marriage can be long and full of the same day over and over. It just sort of wears you down."