The Family Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm confused too. But…never mind."

"No baby, we need to talk about this. Let's go upstairs."

Marcus and Karla went to his bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Tell me how you feel," Marcus began.

"I just want to be close to you."

"How did you feel about…you know…last night?"

"I wanted you to come to my room. I wanted you so bad. God, I can't believe I'm saying this to you."

"I know baby…but I wanted to, I wanted to make you cum so bad, I was thinking about it all night, but I didn't know if you were having mixed feelings…I was just nervous."

"So what do we do now?" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karla held her father in her arms as he sobbed. She knew why he was feeling this way. He knew that the daughter he knew was dead, and was about to be replaced with someone completely different. She didn't rush him, she let him be, and let him mourn. Marcus finally pulled himself together and spoke to the beautiful, sexy, willing woman sitting next to him.

"Are you ready baby?"

Karla nodded, then stood up, opened her robe and let it drop to the floor. Marcus pulled her into him and began hungrily sucking her nipples while he held her plump ass in his hands. Her pussy became instantly soaked as his tongue flitted across her erect nipples.

She could feel his hard dick on her thigh and it only made her hotter. She grabbed his head and held it firmly in her hands and he licked and sucked her nipples, and playfully pulled at them with his teeth.

She could feel his hands reach between her thighs from behind, and one of his fingers slip between her pussy lips. Suddenly, he grabbed her hips and pushed her back a few inches as he looked into her eyes.

"Baby?"

"Yes Daddy?"

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes Daddy."

"And you know I only want to make you feel good, and show you how much I love you…right?"

"Yes Daddy."

Marcus stood up and kissed his daughter passionately. They could hardly wait until they were both naked, so she furiously attacked the buttons on his shirt while he unbuckled his belt and shed his pants. In no time flat, they were embracing naked, Marcus's fully erect dick pressed against his daughter's belly as they kissed and caressed each other tenderly.

Marcus began to kiss her neck, and Karla was in such ecstasy she had to open her eyes just to ensure that she wasn't dreaming. She opened to see their reflection in the glass of that family portrait hanging over the bed, and she still couldn't believe what was happening as she saw what her relationship with her father used to look like. But as he slid two fingers inside her hot pussy, she closed her eyes again and sighed with pleasure. She definitely liked this relationship more.

Just the feeling of his thick fingers was about to make her cum, so she pulled his fingers out and sat down on the bed while he remained standing. Just his daughter's warm breath on his dick was almost more than he could bear. He squeezed her shoulders tightly and braced himself. Karla slowly teased the head of his cock with her tongue for a moment before sliding as much as she could into her mouth. She sucked furiously, determined to make her father cum in her mouth.

"Oh my goddddd baby….suck Daddy's dick…oooooh shit….that's a good girl…just like that…"

She didn't let up, she wanted to taste her father's cum, but he wasn't ready yet either. Right before he reached the point of no return, he pulled his dick out of her mouth and quickly kneeled down and pushed her legs back until her fragrant pussy was right at mouth level. He proceeded to stick his tongue deep into her snug hole; he had to taste her sweetness.

"Dadddddy…."

He darted his tongue in and out of her pussy causing her to gently tremble and moan. It was when he sucked her clit that she really responded.

"Oh yes Daddy, suck my clit…ooooooh shit, make me cum Daddy…"

Hearing his baby girl talk so dirty made Marcus's dick more sensitive than he could remember it ever being. He was ready to be inside her.

"You ready for Daddy's dick?" he asked, between slow licks of her clit.

"Yes, Daddy, please fuck me…"

Marcus stood and walked to his bedside cabinet. He opened the drawer and nervously rifled through odds and ends. The last time he bought condoms they were for his nephew, but he thought he remembered seeing some. He started to panic, thinking that he might not be able to do what he'd wanted to do for so long.

"Daddddy…" Karla teased in a sing-song voice.

Marcus turned to see that she had gotten on all fours at the edge of the bed.

"I'm on the pill," she said.

Without hesitation, Marcus positioned himself behind his little girl, gave her wet pussy one last lick, and slowly entered her from behind. Their simultaneous sighs sounded like a two-part harmony of sexual satisfaction.

"Oh baby, your pussy is sooo tight…"

Karla firmly but slowly pushed her plump ass back against her father, matching the intensity of his stroke.

"Oh my god, fuck me Daddy…make me cum…"

Marcus grabbed her shoulders and started drilling her pussy, moaning loudly every time he felt his balls slap against her clit. He reached around between her legs and started to rub her clit with his middle finger. That was all it took.

"Oh Daddy I'm cummmming…"

Karla bucked, shook and screamed through her first orgasm, but Marcus wasn't done with her yet. He rolled her onto her back and put the soles of her feet against his chest, angling her pussy up for perfect entry. He sunk his hard, hungry dick inside her pussy, banging the hell out of his beautiful little girl.

"Damn girl, your pussy is so wet…"

"You like that wet pussy Daddy?"

"Yes baby…Daddy likes…"

Marcus pounded her juicy pussy for another twenty minutes, through two more of her screaming orgasms, before he felt like he couldn't wait anymore, he had to cum.

"Oh baby, you gonna make Daddy cum…shiiittttt…"

"Oh shit yesss, please cum in my mouth…"

Marcus didn't hesitate. He scrambled to his feet and Karla quickly assumed the position and started furiously sucking his dick until he let go.

"Oh shittttttt….dammmmm…."

Marcus squeezed his daughter's shoulders so hard it almost hurt her. She swallowed as much of his explosion as she could, but it was too much, and his cum dripped out of the corner of her mouth. Marcus slowly slid his dick out of his mouth, and opened his eyes.

He thought this was going to be the hard part. The part after the orgasm is gone, those few minutes of clarity when he would realize what had just happened. But instead of shame, guilt and regret, he looked at his daughter's face, and saw her smiling as his cum dripped down her chin. Seeing her like that turned him on all over again, and he knew that this would not be a one-time thing. He kissed her passionately, just like she was, and gave her a kiss on the forehead, just like he had always done. Karla smiled from ear to ear and scooted back into the center of her parents' king-size bed.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"Will you hold me?"

"Of course I will baby…and that's the last time you'll ever have to ask."

They laid there together in each other's arms, under the family portrait that showed the loving father and daughter they had been in the past and reflected the loving father and daughter they had become.

12