The Family Ritual Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a note on his pillow from Haley. Jake opened the envelope and read it. "No matter what happens tonight, remember that I love you and I want nothing more than to be your wife. Hayley."

***

Hayley had spent the day learning. She was anxious and also very excited. The thought of being over her father's knee was making her wet. The thought of his big dick in her pussy was making her anxious.

She had dinner with her parents and Daniela. Daniela looked as nervous as Hayley did. For most of the dinner, Daniela avoided looking into Matthew's eyes. At the end of dinner, Matthew came over to Daniela and sat down next to her. He ran his hands up the dress she was wearing. Daniela froze.

Matthew whispered in her ear, "I plan to fuck you hard. I plan to fuck you until you scream for me to give you my seed." He put his hands in her panties. "Open your legs bitch. My daughter may have taken your virginity, but my cock will really open you up."

Daniela opened her legs. Hayley watched as Matthew began finger fucking Daniela. Daniela held on to the table. Her fists clinching and unclenching.

Matthew whispered in her ear again, "Your father will be watching us. Your father will see me fuck you." Matthew pulled out his fingers and held them in front of her face. Daniela took the fingers into her mouth and sucked on them.

Matthew withdrew his fingers and kissed Daniela hard on the lips, his tongue capturing hers. She leaned into him. He pulled back and Daniela gasped. "You will obey me tonight."

He rose and came over to Hayley. Dropping to one knee, Matthew kissed her hand and looked at the ring on her finger. It was beautiful, Jake had done a good job and he knew that Jake had paid nearly fifty thousand dollars for this ring. He was proud of Jake because he knew that Jake would be a good husband for Hayley.

"You will obey me Hayley no matter what." Matthew said.

"No matter what father. I will always do as you ask me." Hayley said staring into his blue eyes.

"Tonight I will take what belongs to me. You will offer it to me willingly. You will beg. I want all of you tonight. I want you to show Jake that you are mine and will always be. Even as his wife, I will take you when I wish. Until you have a child, you are still mine." Matthew stated.

Hayley looked into her father's eyes. She stroked his face. "I am yours father, to do as you wish whenever you wish."

Matthew kissed her lips. She opened her mouth and received his tongue. Helen came over to them. She took Daniela in her arms and kissed her. She then kissed her daughter. "Good girl. Make your father proud. Now both of you go to Hayley's bedroom. We will be there to bathe you and get you ready for the punishment room. It is not a punishment for you tonight but pain followed by pleasure for your enhancement of what comes next. You will want Matthew to take you. You will beg him. So go upstairs and get undressed."

They left the room. Matthew stood with his wife. He pulled Helen towards him. "I'm so glad I married you." He said and kissed her cheek.

"I'm glad I married you also." She said running her hands down his shirt.

"Both of them will make me proud." He said.

Helen nodded.

***

Once in her room Hayley pounced on Daniela, "I am so damn hot." She said kissing Daniela and unbuttoning her dress.

"So am I. I want to just dive into your pussy, but we can't."Daniela tried to pull away.

"I know we have to get ready for our bath." Hayley pulled down Daniela's bra.

"Your breasts are so beautiful. Hayley bent down and bit the nipple.

Daniela groaned. "Please Mistress, we can't."

Samantha entered the room. "Stop you two. You have to save all that excitement for later. I'll run your bath and you get undressed. Now move it!"

Hayley and Daniela giggled and started taking off each other's clothes.

The bathtub could fit four people. Samantha ran the water and put in some of the drugs that Matthew had given her. This would make both girls really excitable. They would be begging for him to fuck them. They both would be insatiable tonight and tomorrow.

Samantha watched them to make sure they didn't start groping each other again. She thought back to her night with Matthew. It had been so long ago yet she remembered it like it was yesterday. Her father's big dick thrusting into her pussy, but not before he ate her out as no other man had done before or since, not even Brandon. Her pussy grew moist at the fucking Matthew had given her. Samantha thought she would die, that he would split her open, but once it was over she felt nothing but pleasure and Matthew knew exactly what he was doing.

Daniel and Hayley were two very lucky bitches.

Denise came into the room with Quinn. They escorted the girls into the bathroom and helped them get into the tub. Each girl was on one end of the tub. They were forbidden to touch.

Helen came into the bathroom. The women washed the girls and as the drug took effect both became very sleepy. When they awoke they would be in the punishment room. Daniela was carried out of the tub first. She was given a shot of the second part of the drug. This drug would make her very horny and very receptive to whatever orders she was given.

They dressed Daniela in a beautiful white gown. She looked like a virginal bride. Underneath her gown, she wore stockings, garter belt, and a bustier. Her makeup made her look demure.

She was taken to the ritual room and laid gently on the bed. Hayley was dressed in a black lace cat suit with a zipper down the back. Her makeup was dramatic. She was given a shot. The drug would make her fight and behave as if she were in control. She would fight her father before she would submit, adding to both their pleasure.

The drugs had very interesting other properties. Both women would enjoy whatever was done to them. These drugs were part of the ritual and developed a very long time ago when Matthew's great, great, grandfather made the deal. They would last the next two days.

Hayley was taken to the punishment room. She was secured to the cross.

Helen left to put on her outfit. She dressed very matronly. In a high collar dress with long sleeves, but the dress had an opening in the front. Helen wore no panties.

Matthew was wearing a pair of black leather pants. He was ready.

There were cameras in the punishment room so that everyone in the other room could not only see but hear what was happening.

***

In the other room with the two-way mirror, everyone except Quinn was there. The men except for Jake were all shirtless and wearing skimpy briefs. Samantha and Denise were wearing bras and crotchless panties.

When Jake came into the room, they all knelt. Brandon smiled at him. He had explained this to Jake on the ride home. Jake could use them in anger and frustration as he watched Matthew take his fiancée's virginity.

Frederick arrived. He knelt down next to Brandon. Jake told him to get up and sit in the chair closest to the mirror next to him. Jake knew it had to be hard watching your daughter get fucked by another man, her virginity stolen.

***

The time had come. Helen and Matthew went into the ritual room. Daniela was waking up. She got out of the bed and knelt before Matthew. Lust was in her eyes. "You look beautiful Daniela." Matthew said taking her hand and together they went into the punishment room with Helen following behind them.

A large screen came down in the other room and Jake could see Matthew and Daniela followed by Helen enter the punishment room.

Hayley was awake. Her eyes narrowed, "What the fuck are you doing here?" She spat at her father. Her expression was crazed. In the other room, everyone could hear what was going on.

"I'm here because you belong to me and I'm going to take what's mine." Matthew said.

"You think so. I don't think you're man enough. Let me out of here you asshole." Hayley pulled on her restraints.

Hayley never talked like this. Jake watched her in surprise.

"You will cooperate." Helen said.

Hayley turned to her, "Look at you all prim and proper. You'll be eating my cunt soon enough you bitch."

Helen smirked. "Yes I'm sure I will."

"Let me down you prick and I'll show you who I am." Hayley spit the words out.

Daniela fell to the floor, "Please obey. Please do what's right."

Hayley looked at her. She grinned an evil grin. "Look at the little virgin in her white dress. I fucked you yesterday. The only virgin in this room is me." Hayley laughed and continued ranting to Daniela.

"My father will fuck you today and your father will fuck you tomorrow. You think you are all that. You are my slave and you belong to me."

"Hayley, you will obey me." Matthew said, his voice was strong. His dick was hard. He liked this side of Hayley.

"Go to hell father. I will never submit to you." Hayley said her voice equally strong.

Jake watched fascinated. His dick was starting to rise. He felt a hand unbuttoning his shirt. He didn't know who, he couldn't look away. Hayley looked hot in this role. Hayley looked sexy as hell.

Matthew walked over to the wall where all the toys were. He picked up the whip. Daniela kneeling on the floor begged, "Please Mistress, please submit."

"Never." Growled Hayley.

Matthew grinned. His dick grew harder. He swung.

Jake gripped the sides of his chair. He lifted up and someone was taking down his pants. Looking down Jake saw that it was Samantha. She stared into his eyes. He glanced once at her then his eyes went back up to the screen. Samantha began pumping his cock in her hands up and down, up and down.

Three more times Matthew hit Hayley with the whip; on her breasts on her thighs and then he hit her pussy through the lace cat suit. Hayley leaned into the whip.

"Yes that feels so nice." She said and to her it did. Her body was tingling.

"Submit." Matthew ordered.

"Never." Hayley said right back.

Quinn entered the room and Hayley turned to look at her. "Well if it isn't my sister-in-law; the big black bitch. You've come to eat this white pussy. You come to worship it. I am the heir. I know you wish it were your wimpy husband. Where is my dear brother? Has he been naughty? Is his cock in the cage again?" Hayley laughed.

Quinn and Helen got on either side of her. They unhooked her legs. She tried to kick them. They moved out of her way. They unhooked her arms and she grabbed Quinn by the throat. "You belong to me now too bitch." She said.

Matthew grabbed Hayley. She released Quinn and stuck out her tongue.

Matthew pushed Hayley to her knees. She fought him. He slapped her hard on the face. Hayley licked her lips. "More please." She said.

Hayley was dragged to the spanking bench and cuffed to it. Matthew took down the cane. He began whipping her legs and back. The cane whistled into the air as it came down hard on her buttocks. SWISH! SWISH!

Hayley was getting hotter and hotter.

"Submit." Said her mother.

Hayley looked at her and raised her eyebrows. She grinned. Daniela unzipped the cat suit and kissed Hayley's back. Hayley was on fire.

Quinn pulled Daniela away. Quinn opened the bra she was wearing and Daniela immediately latched onto her nipple and began to suck.

Jake felt a mouth on his dick. He looked down. Denise was sucking him deep in her mouth. He grabbed her head and allowed her to suck him, but his eyes were on the screen.

Matthew stood in front of Hayley. The cane was in his hand. Helen unzipped his pants and took out his rock hard cock. Hayley saw it. Her body convulsed. She had an orgasm just from looking at her father's large dick. He held it in front of her face. Hayley leaned forward to capture it in her mouth.

"Submit." Matthew said.

Hayley whimpered and tried to reach it again.

He handed the cane to Helen who went behind Hayley and pulled down the cat suit so her breasts popped out. Quinn pushed Daniela off her breast and came forward. In her hands were nipple clamps. She sucked on Hayley's breasts and the nipples already hard seemed to get even harder. Quinn clamped each nipple with the clamps.

"Submit." Matthew said.

Helen swung the cane. Hayley screamed. "I will never submit to you."

Matthew grew closer with his cock. Hayley couldn't resist it. Matthew put the tip in her mouth and she sucked on it. Her mother raised the cane and hit her buttocks. Hayley moved forward trying to take more of the cock in her mouth. Matthew stepped back just leaving the head.

He stroked Hayley's face. She didn't move away. She moaned. Daniela saw the cock and tried to move toward it, but Quinn stopped her. Quinn held Daniela.

"Submit." Matthew said and moved forward allowing Hayley to take more of his dick into her mouth.

Helen swung the cane again. Hayley, her pussy on fire, wanted this cock, wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything in her life.

Hayley looked up at her father. "I submit." She said and Matthew grabbed her head and shoved his dick all the way into her mouth, past her throat.

Hayley sucked, licked and nibbled on his cock as if it were manna from heaven. She worshiped her father's dick. Helen and Quinn untied her from the bench. Hayley put her hands on her father's buttocks and pulled his dick into her mouth. She moved her head back and forth faster and faster. She couldn't get enough.

Helen walked over to Daniela. Helen opened the front of her gown and Daniela dove into her pussy. Quinn went underneath Daniela and began kissing her hairless pussy. Quinn stuck her long tongue inside and fucked Daniela's pussy with her tongue. Daniela humped that tongue. She wanted more, she wanted something bigger. Daniela wanted Matthew's cock. Daniela was envious of Hayley.

Hayley brought her father to a screaming explosive orgasm. He held her head to his dick as he creamed into Hayley's mouth. This was what he had waited for. This was what he had wanted for the longest time. She belonged to him. Matthew looked into the camera. He knew Jake was watching and he smiled directly at Jake in triumph as he held onto his daughter's head.

Jake was angry. It should be him in that room. He felt other lips on his balls. He didn't care who was sucking him. He wanted it to be Hayley.

Brandon laughed as he removed Jonah's brief's to find Jonah's cock in the cage. He took Jonah's neck and pushed him down on his dick. Jonah began to suck.

***

Hayley was allowed to rest. She watched Helen have her orgasm. She watched Daniela cum. She wanted a part of this, but she wanted that cock more.

Grabbing her by her long hair, Matthew pulled her across the room. He opened the door and they were in the ritual room. Helen, Quinn and Daniela followed them.

The screen went up. The mirror revealed the two rooms and this time there was sound.

"You belong to me. Take off that damn suit and get on the bed." Matthew's voice thundered.

Hayley glanced up at him. She then looked directly in the mirror. She knew that Jake could hear her. "He's going to fuck me. Are you going to let him fuck me?" She taunted.

Jake started to get up, but Daniel and Samantha held him down. Jake had almost cum, but he didn't want to, not until he saw what Matthew would do.

Hayley looked up at her father, "Fuck you." She said.

Matthew's eyes narrowed. He ripped the suit from her body and lifted Hayley up. He sat on the chair and put her over his knee. He began to spank her. Hayley at first kicked and screamed. But as he continued to spank, Matthew could feel her rubbing against his leg. His dick began to rise again.

Jake watched. Brandon had cum in Jonah's mouth. He pushed Jonah to the floor. Jonah whimpered. Samantha opened her legs and Jonah moved forward.

Daniela was playing with her pussy. Helen was playing with her breasts and Quinn was leaving the room. She walked into the other room. Daniel was stroking his cock. Quinn walked over to him stripping on her way in. Daniel motioned to her to come to him. He held out his arms as Quinn slid down his penis.

Samantha had cum and released Jonah. Jonah turned to watch his wife with Daniel. He moved closer. Quinn saw him. She turned around on Daniel's dick and motioned to him. Jonah went between her legs and started sucking her clit and Daniel's dick as it moved in and out of his wife's pussy.

***

Hayley was crying. She was not crying from the pain. She looked up at her father. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me hard. I belong to you."

Matthew looked straight at Jake. Jake was enraged. Everyone in the room knew that Jake wanted to kill Matthew at that moment. It was Frederick that stopped him. Frederick knelt down and took Jake's cock in his mouth. Jake looked down. He allowed Frederick to suck his dick as he watched Matthew and vowed that Matthew would not win. Tomorrow Jake would make him pay.

***

Matthew stood up. He scooped Hayley into his arms. He laid her on the bed. Looking finally at Daniela, he told her, "Get over your Mistress, eat her pussy and let her eat yours. You both will give me what belongs only to me. You will get my seed in your belly while Hayley will not."

Hayley glared at him, "Please father, and please give me your seed."

"You will have a husband to do that. My seed is for Daniela." Matthew said.

Hayley started to say more, but she knew Jake was listening and a part of her didn't want to hurt him.

Daniela came over Hayley and lowered her pussy onto Hayley's mouth. Immediately Hayley began to suck her.

Helen was on her knees. She took her husband's penis into her mouth and brought him back to life. Although his wife was very good, Matthew missed Hayley's mouth on his cock. Helen reached into her pocket and took out the condom. She rolled it on her husband's dick.

The lights in the room dimmed. Helen lit all the candles. In the other room, everyone could see clearly. Helen moved Daniela from Hayley's body. Hayley began to complain until she saw her father, naked, his big cock in his hand. Matthew was staring at Hayley as he stroked his cock. She held her arms out to him. She opened her legs to welcome him.

Jake pulled Frederick's hair and held him to his cock. He would cum, Jake knew, the moment that Matthew put his cock inside Hayley and took her virginity.

Matthew kissed Hayley passionately. He stroked her face and told her he loved her. He sounded more like her lover than her father. She whispered that she loved him too. He lifted her knees up. Helen grabbed his penis and guided it into Hayley's opening as Daniela watched on her knees. Her face close. Daniela's eyes wide as she watched Matthew take his daughter.

Matthew reared back and thrust forward burying himself in one swift move inside Hayley tearing her hymen. Hayley squealed, "Your cock, it's so fucking big. You're tearing me. You're taking me. You're loving me." She cried.

Matthew moved in and out. He made love to Hayley. Matthew whispered in Hayley's ear. "Hayley you are mine. I love you more than life."

"I love you too. You may have me whenever you wish. I want your seed father." She moaned.

"I'm sorry but I cannot give you that. You belong to Jake. You will realize that tomorrow. But right now you have given me the best gift." He fucked into her. Matthew lifted Hayley's legs and really began to pound. He took the clamps off her nipples and licked them. Hayley screamed as the first orgasm hit her. Matthew kept fucking her and she moved with him stroke for stroke.

Jake watched and he came at the same moment that Hayley came. Frederick sucked him dry. Jake who had been sitting on the edge of his seat fell back onto the chair. His eyes were still glued to Matthew fucking Hayley and Hayley enjoying it. Jake looked at Brandon. Tomorrow Jake knew he would punish them both severely. As if Brandon knew what Jake was thinking, he nodded.

***

Hayley, her legs wrapped around her father felt his orgasm through the condom and she came again.