The Family Ritual Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you do." Adam said as he kissed her.

Sylvia could feel both of them and she was enjoying her brother moving inside her ass. Mason who had been quiet this entire time moved his hips. "I'm sorry Adam, I understand now. I won't interfere, but if you want to come and play with Daniela and I after the twins are born.

"Of course, we will." Said Adam holding Sylvia.

Mason grabbed Sylvia's hair and pulled it back, "I know who you are and when you come to New York I will use you accordingly." He said and began fucking her in earnest.

After it was over, Mason washed up in the sink and left Sylvia with her husband who was still fucking her.

The Ritual for Mason was over.

***

Mason went back to the room and got into the bed with Daniela who had fallen back to sleep. He caressed her belly and felt the babies kick. Daniela stirred slightly but went back to sleep. Mason was thinking about how wonderful his life was and how much he had to gain. He lay awake waiting for the sun to come up and the Ritual to be finally over so that now he and Daniela could have the Dom/submissive, husband/wife relationship that Sylvia and Adam had.

A thought crossed his mind and he reminded himself to ask Braxton and Tara how they managed their life together. Daniela awakened to go to the bathroom. She saw that he was awake and after she went, she picked up the phone in the sitting room and called downstairs. With a mischievous grin on her face she came back into the bedroom and sat down on the sofa.

Edwina knocked on the door. Mason surprised went to the door and opened it. He took the tray from Edwina and apologized for waking her. Edwina smiled and said, "I figured you both would be wanting something so I hadn't really gone to bed."

"Thank you." Mason said and set the tray down. "What have you done young lady?" Mason said jokingly.

Daniela smiled shyly and came over to the table and lifted the lid. There was a cheeseburger and chips for each of them and two bottles of coke. Mason laughed, "Ready to go home?"

"More than ready." She said and they sat down to eat. It was 6 in the morning and the Ritual for Mason and Daniela was over.

***

Blake got a phone call from the Vatican. "A new name is in the book. It appeared this morning, but there was a question mark. Do we have to be concerned?" The Priest said on the other end.

"No, but it will be close." Blake said running his hand through his hair.

"How close?" asked the Priest, sternly.

"Too close for comfort. We have to raise the children better so we won't go through this." Blake said.

"I understand, but that is up to you. You know what you can and cannot reveal." The Priest said.

"Keep praying padre, we are all in this together." Blake said.

"Not just us but the fate of the souls of most of the human race." The Priest said and crossed himself. "We are convening a special meeting with the Pope and our prayers will be round the clock until this is resolved."

"It might take months or at least a year!" Blake said anxiously.

"It will take as long as it takes and we'll keep watch. You just do what you can to make it happen." The Priest said.

"I will, as always do my best. I know that it will be close. I know that it will be hard, but it will go our way." Blake said as he leaned back in his chair at home in his office.

"That is all we can ask. My prayers are with you my son." Said the Priest and hung up.

Blake expected the next call and picked it up on one ring. "Mr. Vice President I presume."

"Yes, and you know damn well what I'm calling about. Do we have something to worry about? President Grant just got the country out of a recession and if this question mark is there then do we have a problem? Vice President Mitchell growled.

Blake chuckled, "No we don't. It will be dealt with when the time comes."

"It better be. The President has been informed. We can't go backwards Blake. The Cassidy's have kept us afloat for a long time. This shit would destroy all that we've built." The VP stated.

Blake said seriously, "I know. It would destroy us all."

"What's the time frame before this question mark disappears from that goddamn book?"

"The time frame is about a year from now. It will be close, I won't lie to you, but make sure the meeting with The President, Kate, Jake and Hayley happens and that Kate and the President go to Mason's Getaway." Blake said while flipping through some papers.

"It will happen. Just make sure that the President has the support of the Cassidy's. I'll check the book in about nine months to see where we stand. Everybody around here that is in the know and that makes six of us is really getting very nervous." VP Mitchell said.

"You can tell them they have nothing to be worried about. It will be close but we will succeed. Haven't we always?" Blake said grinning.

"Yes." VP Mitchell said reluctantly.

"So don't worry about it and you can call me after the question mark drops off. Goodbye Mr. Vice-President." Blake said and hung up.

***

Quinn Cassidy had arranged for Jake and Hayley to come to the White House for a lavish state dinner for the King and Queen of England. She also had a surprise for Daniela and Mason. The President and Kate would be coming to Mason's Hideaway for dinner in a few weeks. She couldn't wait to tell them all the news.

***

Hayley and Jake couldn't wait to get home. They would be traveling with Mason and Daniela. Their relationship had changed forever. Daniela was now officially part of everything as was Mason and they could move forward with the knowledge that Daniela was no longer a slave.

***

Applause rang out as Daniela and Mason came down to breakfast. Although breakfast was a leisurely affair, everyone was downstairs by 10. They wanted to be downstairs waiting for Mason and Daniela to appear.

Lord Thomas and Lady Catherine stood and came over to Daniela and Mason. Catherine peppered her son's face with kisses, "Congratulations to you both. You have done very well and today will be the day to celebrate. The caterers will arrive and we'll have Sir Timothy Standish and his band playing tonight."

Carmen clapped. "I love his new song, Velvet Nights."

"We will eat, drink and be merry because tomorrow I know most of you are leaving." Lord Thomas said sadly. "I will miss you all, but we'll see each other soon enough."

Catherine kissed Daniela and said, "We have babies coming in three or four months, a christening and a wedding, so we'll have lots to celebrate.

The lawyers will be arriving earlier than expected so Claudia, Carlton, Sylvia, Braxton and Mason you will be going to the study as soon as soon as they arrive." Lady Catherine said as she had Edwina pour some juice for Daniela.

Mason was patted on the back by his brothers and sisters. Sylvia smiled at him and he kissed her cheek. Jake and Hayley hugged both him and Daniela. "We will be leaving in a few moments for some business, but will be returning to join you in the celebration. Are you looking to return home tomorrow?"

"Absolutely." Said Mason and Daniela concurred. "I can't' wait to sleep in my own bed."

After breakfast, everyone just hung around talking. Three men carrying briefcases arrived at the Castle. Gerard led them to the study. Mason kissed Daniela as he followed his siblings into the study. He was surprised to see Gerard there.

One of the men, Sir Alexander Monte was sitting behind Lord Thomas' desk. He opened his briefcase and withdrew envelopes. As he passed each one out, the person had to sign that they would not reveal the details of their amount to any person except each other not even their spouses. Mason took his and put it in his pocket.

Finally, Sir Alexander passed an envelope to Gerard. He signed. Mason looked questioningly at him. Gerard just smiled and tucked the envelope in his pocket. He left to get things ready for the party.

Mason left the room. Sylvia opened her envelope and let out a gasp, Braxton did the same and his eyes grew wide. Claudia put her envelope in her purse and Carlton opened his and put it in his wallet.

Cars were outside and everyone got into one except Mason. They were all on their way to the bank. Mason's money had been wired to his account in New York. He went into the billiard room and called the bank. He arranged for some of money to be put into a joint household account and some money to be put into a trust for his children and he arranged for the loan to the bank for the restaurant to be paid in full. The restaurant was not all his.

Daniela was waiting for him and he came and kissed her. "Let's go upstairs and change. Tonight will be relaxing and fun, men in tuxedos and women in their finest. I have a very special present for you this evening, so let's take a rest and then get ready for the party."

***

Jake and Hayley left in a car right after everyone went into the lawyers. They drove into London to a town house owned by some distant cousins of the London branch of the Cassidy family. Mr. & Mrs. Edward Holbrook were expecting them. Jamie Holbrook opened the door. She greeted Hayley with reverence. "Good afternoon. Welcome to our home." She said. Jamie was a slightly older woman about forty-five with a round face, full figure and a warm smile. She hugged Hayley and Jake and led them into her home.

Her husband, Edward came out. He was tall with salt and pepper hair. He was gracious and brought in a tray with tea and biscuits.

Jamie left the room and returned with a very attractive young woman, who was naked and on a leash.

Edward and Jamie left as the young woman, head bowed waited for Jake and Hayley to speak with her.

"You may stand." Jake said and she stood. Jake felt his cock starting to rise as he looked at his young woman's body. She was beautiful with round hips and a lovely face. She looked like a young Amanda Seyfried with a rounder body and fuller hips and beautiful soft brown hair and eyes.

Hayley took a breath, "Tell us about yourself."

The young woman looked towards the floor. "My name is Roberta. I was born in Ireland. I am a slave to Mr. & Mrs. Holbrook. I paint, I write, I uhm play the piano. I'm sorry but I'm nervous."

"That's fine." Said Hayley. "What else can you do?"

"I can cook and clean. I take care of children. I was a nanny before I came to the Holbrook's." Roberta said.

Jake stood and came close to her. He put his hand on her chin and raised her face to look into his eyes. She blinked and was silent.

"Why do you want to be with us?" Jake asked.

"The Holbrook's are moving to Japan and I cannot go with them. I asked to be with the two of you after Master Blake said that I could choose." Roberta said her eyes on Jake.

Hayley stood and walked over to her. She pinched Roberta's nipples. Roberta held her ground. She kept looking at Jake as Hayley rubbed all over her body.

"I read your file. You are good with your mouth. Your ass is virgin and your pussy is tight." Hayley said, "Is this true?"

"Yes Ma'am" answered Roberta.

"Master Blake also told me that you enjoy being spanked, paddled and flogged, but hate the whip. He also says that denial really frustrates you and that you need to learn control." Hayley said.

"We don't need you to cook or clean. If we take you on, you will live in another apartment. We will send you to school and you will be for our pleasure. When we have children, we'll see. You will be available whenever we call. We don't need a full time slave living with us. We have a housekeeper. Does that interest you?" Hayley asked as Jake felt down her back. She was really something he thought.

"Yes. I'd like to return to school." Roberta said earnestly.

Edward and Jamie came back into the room and Roberta fell to her knees. They looked at Jake expectantly.

"We will take her after our wedding. Until then we want to spend time together." Jake said.

"How much?" Hayley asked.

Edward spoke, "We'd like to offer her as our wedding gift to you. She's been very good and aside from some disciplining issues she's learned a great deal."

Jake gazed at Roberta and touched her hair, "thank you."

Hayley spoke, "Make sure that you take care of our property. I want a medical report and a dental report. Take care of her needs and since she needs to work on her denial and control she may only have one orgasm a week. You may use her until May, then no sex for her until you present her after the wedding."

Edward and Jamie agreed. "Would you like to test her?" Jamie asked.

"No, that isn't necessary. We'll train her our way. If Blake sent me her file than she is good enough." Hayley said.

"Mr. Blake came and took charge of her for four hours. He really put her through a work out and she passed." Edward said.

"Really" Jake said surprised.

Hayley and Jake left and returned to the Castle where they changed and got ready for the night's activities.

***

Valentina Alexis was a supermodel. She had been best friends with Margo Godith. Margo's disappearance concerned her, but Margo had disappeared before so Valentina was not worried. Valentina was a striking young woman with red hair and green eyes. She bore a strong resemblance to Nicole Kidman and walked with a grace that sent men and women nearly to swoon. She was exquisite and commanded a great deal of money for her shoots.

She was also a submissive. She had met Mason on occasion when he was dating Margo and she had hoped they would stay together, but Margo was a bit obsessive and she wasn't surprised when Mason dumped her.

She knew that Mason was a Master because Margo told her in detail about all the things that he did to her and Valentina felt her pussy get wet listening to Margo.

Valentina did some research and learned that Mason was a Chadwell of the Chadwell's of Great Britain. He was also a Cassidy. She knew he was engaged to a young woman who was pregnant with his child.

She wanted to meet with Mason and maybe he could introduce her to someone who would be her Master. Valentina heard that Mason was in England but would be returning in a few days. She made a reservation at his restaurant and prayed that he would be back soon.

***

The celebration lasted until two. Lady and Lord Chadwell went to bed at midnight, but the dancing went on. Daniela and Mason lasted until one. Mason presented Daniela with a diamond necklace with matching earrings and a bracelet that belonged to his grandmother who was alleged to be the Mistress of the King. It was rumored and from what his father told him, probably true that the King had given her this set of jewelry as a gift. It was worth a small fortune.

Mason had to force Daniela to come to bed. She was having a really good time. He picked her up and carried her to bed where he undressed her and by the time he came out of the bathroom, she was sound asleep.

Hayley and Jake talked all the way home about Roberta. They were looking forward to her coming to America with them. They had purchased the two-bedroom apartment on the floor below and would turn one of the rooms into a playroom.

They went upstairs to change and Jake took Hayley into the shower with him. He fucked her from behind and they both came thinking about Roberta.

***

Everyone met for breakfast at 10. Everyone except for Sylvia and Adam, Braxton and Tara were going home. They all hugged and kissed after breakfast and wished everyone a safe trip.

Just before they were due to leave, Gerard called Mason into the study. He gave him a gift. A pair of cufflinks with the family crest. "I was given this by your grandfather and I think you should have them."

Mason got all choked up as he and Gerard hugged. Mason had a gift for him and surprised him with a beautiful gold watch that he had bought in New York. "Promise me that on your next vacation you will come to visit us and see the restaurant."

"I promise. I love you dear boy as if you were my own." Gerard said a bit choked himself.

"I love you too, more than you know." Mason said and they hugged again.

"I can't wait to hear about the babies and I'm looking forward to the wedding." Gerard said excitedly.

"Your invitation will be the first one out." Mason said and Gerard smiled.

***

Jeffrey drove the Chadwell SUV with Hayley, Jake, Mason and Daniela to the airport. They walked up the ramp to the private jet and when he was at the top, Mason turned around and looked at his country of birth. It had been a rollercoaster week, and he had made it through the ritual, but damn he was looking forward to going to his real home, New York and everything the future would hold.

12