The Family Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave my sister a wink and then laughed when Brian added, "Aye, I thought for a moment my Aunt had somehow come back to us after all this time! It was all I could do not to hoot and holler."

Pam studied the picture for a long time before looking up at me and smiling. "This is who we are, isn't it, Jake? We are their blood. You even look a little like Sean. You have his chin and his nose."

Brian laughed and said, "Aye, he's got the old McCoy proboscis, he does!" touching his own nose. That set us all to laughing. We stayed way into the evening, taking dinner with Brian and Moira. The old man told us how to his dying day, his grandfather never forgave Sean and Mary and how over the years, the letters came further and further apart. We filled them in how the family moved on to Kentucky and then West Virginia and settled there.

Brian told us how he was the last of his brothers and sisters left alive. "Born in 1916, I was and I plan to celebrate in 2016 as well." He made us promise to attend his centennial birthday party when it came. He had several children by two wives, Moira being the youngest daughter of my daughter, Tilda. "She's a good girl," he said, patting Moira's leg with fondness. "After her husband passed, she offered to move in with me and take care of me in my declining years -- which of course we're still waiting for," he finished with a wink.

Pam showed Brian her research on the America side of the family and promised to send him a copy of everything she had and he promised that before we left, he'd have Moira run to the village and photo-copy all his family material. It was a delightful evening and one Pam and I would always treasure.

Brian and Moira walked us out to our rental car and as we said our goodbyes, he looked at Pam and said, "Are you feeling better about Sean and Mary being siblings now, Pam?"

Pam nodded and said, "I think so. They were in love -- how could they help it, I guess."

Brian smiled and said, "Quite so, lass. And if truth be told, I suspect a little family loving happens in most families, especially when like ours, the lasses are so lovely." Before we could laugh at his joke, he added looking at Moira, "Why, many's the time I've considered showing this wee girl the joys of a mature man," and then he goosed her.

Moira screamed, jumped and as she landed, gave her grandfather a playful slap on the back of his head. "Brian John McCoy -- the awful things you say in front of guests! You should be ashamed." She tried to sound angry, but was laughing and I suspect, although I couldn't tell in the dim light, that she was blushing. The old man just looked please with himself.

We all finished our goodbyes and Pam and I climbed into the car. "Oh my," breathed Pam as we watched granddaughter and grandfather return to their home. Halfway down the path, Brian's hand wandered over to cup one butt cheek of Moira's jean clad bottom. She didn't move it and it rested there until they disappeared inside and closed the front door. We both grinned at each other and Pam, now accepting that our direct descendants were brother and sister, giggled, "Maybe Sean and Mary came by it naturally."

Back at the hotel, my sister thanked me for my support during a very unusual day, giving me another warm hug and kissing me, this time more than on the corner of my mouth -- still chaste, but enough to send a shiver through me that ended between my legs and inspired my cock to begin swelling.

After seeing Pam to her room, I went to mine and showered. As the water cascaded down on me, I gave my semi-erect penis a few strokes, for a moment imagining that it was my sister caressing me. I'm not sure why I didn't finish, but I stopped and finished my shower. I climbed into a fresh pair of boxers and a T-shirt and got into bed and tried to make sense of the rugby game on the room television.

I had been watching for almost an hour when there was a knock at the door. When I opened it, Pam stood there, her curly hair still damp from a shower and dressed in a mid-thigh length nightshirt with a light cotton robe over it. "Did I wake you, Jake? I couldn't sleep."

"No, me neither. Been trying to watch rugby on the TV. Come on in."

Pam had brought some of her notes with her and we relaxed on the bed, shoulder to shoulder and went over them, me occasionally recalling something she hadn't written down or her clarifying a partial recollection of mine. Before climbing onto the bed, my sister had shed the robe and was relaxing in just her nightshirt which made it very difficult for me to concentrate.

As my eyes roamed over my little sister's body, I quickly got a wish granted as I realized that she wasn't wearing her bra. Her cotton nightshirt molded itself tightly around her meaty breasts and gave shape and definition to her nipples. They appeared to be thick, round and maybe the size of nickels, definite bite sized bumps that appeared to be semi-erect. I've mentioned that Pam is a bit stocky, her thighs pleasingly plump and her legs very shapely and as my gaze wondered up and down my sister's lush, ripe body, I felt my cock harden, making a prominent bulge in my boxer shorts. I shifted as if I was trying to get more comfortable and attempted to hide my erection. When I moved, Pam shifted with me and wound up leaning into me somewhat, her head resting on my chest.

There was silence for a few minutes and finally Pam said, "I just can't get them out of my head."

"You mean Sean and Mary?"

Pam nodded and replied, "Yes -- my heart just aches when I think what they had to do. Run away from their family, journey to a new and strange world, all alone, just each other." She snuggled up against me more, her heavy breast pressing against me.

"I just keep seeing them, all alone in the hold of that steamship, no one to turn to except each other -- cold and scared and sick holding on tight to each other -- their love the only thing keeping them together." Pam's hand moved and came to settle on my stomach. Suddenly it felt warmer in the room, the heat source radiating outward from us.

In a quiet, subdued voice, Pam continued to talk. "I can see them there, half hidden in the shadows, holding on to each other, kissing each other for the comfort it gave them -- making..." My sister's voice almost cracked with fierce passion, "Making love deep in the hold of that ship." Her fingers on my stomach curled, her nails scratching against my shirt, pressing into my flesh.

"Can you see them, Jake -- brother and sister, clinging to each other, making love? So sweet and powerful -- I can see it as clearly as if they were right here in front of us -- Mary riding Sean, slowly, carefully, mindful of the baby inside her, chasing away their fears as they made love."

I could feel Pam's heart beating, hard and fast -- mirroring my own pounding heart. I could barely breath as I felt my sister's hand slide slowly down, making its way to my boxer shorts where my cock bulged angrily against the cotton cloth.

Pam raised her head to look me in the eye. "It had to be beautiful, Jake. A love like that -- so precious and unstoppable -- a love like no other -- a beautiful, wondrous love that maybe only a brother and sister could share." My sister moved upwards till we were eye to eye, our lips scant millimeters apart. "I can see that love, almost taste it, Jake. I --I want to feel that love, big brother. Do you -- can we?"

I answered her question with a kiss, my little sister's lips parting to accept my tongue as I crushed my mouth against hers. Our bodies seemed to surge together as my hand came up to cup her meaty breast while her hand palmed my fabric covered cock. It felt like I'd fallen asleep and stepped into a fantasy dream. My sister came up, moving over me and straddling me as we kissed, our tongues like dervishes, slick and soft and so sweet as we tasted each other. Pam's bottom came to rest on my hard cock and I marveled to feel my own sister rolling her hips knowingly as she dry humped me.

My right hand cupped her breast and squeezed, I could feel the hardness of her engorged nipple. My left hand found its way down to the hem of her nightshirt and slipped under and cupped her fleshy ass cheek. Pam moaned at my touch and our kiss, already intense, increased in passion. My left hand began to explore and I realized with wicked glee that my little sister had come to my room without panties! My fingers trailed down her ass crack and under until they were slipping through a thick bush split by hot, slick flesh.

Pam sobbed, breaking the kiss to look at me with such desire and need. "I want you, Jake. Please fuck me -- fuck your little sister."

I began tugging her nightshirt off, pulling it over her head and staring in awe at the lovely body on top of me. My sister's breasts were magnificent. Huge, gourd shaped mounds that despite their weight and having nursed two kids sagged very little. Her nipples seemed to pulse, swollen like ripe fruit. As she rose up to pull my T-shirt off me, I could see the thick lush bush of her pubic mound in which a lovely, thin lipped pussy spread open, shiny with her juices.

Pam fell into me, kissing me again, her nails slowly raking down my arms and then my sister was kissing her way downwards, tongue doing circles around my hard, pebbled nipples, before she teasingly bit at them -- the whole time watching my face. Pam kissed her way further down until her tongue made me shiver as she teased me at the waistband of my shorts.

"I wanna see just how big my big brother is," she whispered. I groaned with anticipation as I lifted my hips and allowed my cock to spring free. Pam cooed with delight as she watched it wave in the air, pointing straight up, stiff and throbbing.

"Omigod, Jake!" Pam said with a lusty grin. "I had no idea you were so -- so nice!" She worked my shorts off and flung them away and crawled upwards, her meaty breasts swinging freely, to grip my erection in her small hand. "David's got a nice cock, but you -- you're really big!"

"Big for my beautiful sister!" I moaned. "You are so lovely, Pam. I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you!"

My little sister giggled and said, "I know -- it's been such a turn on having your eyes crawl over me the last few days. I kept seeing that thing in your pants pop up and it made me feel sooo good." She stroked my cock slowly from root to head, bringing her face so close I could feel her warm breath. Pam looked up into my eyes with such lust it took my breath away and said, "I have to taste this meat,"

"OH YESSSS, SISSSS!" I cried out as my sister took me into her mouth, her tongue greeting my cock with teasing swirls and licks and then with a little muffled sigh, Pam showed me that she could deep throat with the best of them With exquisite slowness, my sister bobbed up and down on my hard dick, her tongue seemingly everywhere at once. My fingers ran through her curly head of hair, trying to urge her on here or to slow her there, but Pam was in control and sucked her brother's cock as she determined best. All I could do was lay back and enjoy it.

Too soon I felt the undeniable pressure rising and hissed a warning, "Pam -- oh jeezus, I'm going to cum!"

Pam raised her head up, letting me pop from between her lips and said in a husky voice, "So go ahead and cum, Jake. Your sister could use a snack!" Then she locked her lips around the head of my cock and began to suck while her tongue was fluttering around my sensitive flesh. She continued to stare at me, her brown eyes urging me to give up my seed.

"Oh yessss, I love you, Pam!" I cried out, bucking my hips upward, wanting more of her wet warmth inside her loving mouth. Like a collapsing dam, I let loose with a mighty flood of semen, cumming like I hadn't since I was a young man. Pam's lips kept a tight seal on my cock and let none of my massive load trickle out. She gurgled her approval of my taste as she swallowed and sucked, her fingers stroking me, urging my spunk up and out -- milking me for my seed.

My sister drained me dry -- at least for the moment, but did not stop. I bucked and writhed as Pam continued to suck me and pleasure my ultra-sensitive flesh with her tongue, making me claw the sheet and laugh and groan as she pleasured me. It finally dawned on me that my little sister was working to keep me erect. When she was satisfied, Pam lifted her head, a stringer of saliva or semen stretching out and then snapping against her freckled skin, a determined grin on her face.

"Now I have you tempered, Jake, and you're going to last a long time for your little sister.. I want -- no, I need to be fucked by my big brother." Pam came sliding up quickly to straddle me, her thighs opening up as she aimed my slick shaft at her spread labia. As I brushed her wet flesh, I could feel her heat. She lowered herself slowly until the head of my cock was pressing into her opening. "Oh, this is going to feel so good!" Pam said with an excited tremble in her voice. "I love you, OHHH, big brother!" Pam sobbed as she slowly impaled herself on my cock.

I groaned with the sweet pleasure of feeling her surprisingly tight pussy wrap itself around my cock, giving ground gradually, her slick sugar walls hugging itself to my pole until I was in her completely, feeling her pubic hairs tangle with mine as my cock head pressed into her cervix.

Pam bit her lower lip and closed her eyes as she savored the sensation of being complete filled and she gave a powerful shudder that made her lovely breasts roll. I reached up with both hands and palmed her fleshy tits, rubbing my palm over her hard, blood gorged nipples.

For a few minutes, Pam just sat there, barely moving her hips. She raised her hands to cover mine as I massaged and teased her breasts. Her breathing increased rapidly and she finally whimpered, "Jake, you're making me cum!" She began to shake and shiver, her nipples swelling even more to my surprise as I felt her juices flowing over my cock, bathing it in her slippery hot cream.

"This. Is. How. Sean. And. Mary. Must. Have. Felt!" Pam managed to haltingly mutter -- each word an effort to get out as she tried to keep herself under control in the midst of her orgasm. "Oh my god, Jake, who knew brother and sister fucking could be so wonderful!" Pam sobbed as she leaned forward, dragging those pillow like tits across my chest as she strained to kiss me. "Though garbled by lips and tongues, I understood her next words, "Please, fuck me, brother!"

Pam began to slow piston herself up and down on my shaft, rolling and twisting her hips as she did. As we soul kissed, I began to thrust upwards to meet her downward movement, making her gasp each time our joined bodies slapped together. Our bodies quickly caught on to each other's rhythm and either by instinct or genetics, we began to fuck as if we had been lovers for years. Our need for each other became a ravenous beast and we hungrily fucked each other, relishing each deep thrust and savoring each reluctant withdrawal.

"I love you, J-Jake," Pam stammered as she lifted her head, her eyes wide with excitement and her upper lip curled up with a lusty sneer. "Fuck me, lover, fuck me like Sean fucked Mary!" Pam was approaching another orgasm, her pussy clasping and clutching at my thrusting cock. I could feel the heat between her legs increase and the silky wetness threatened to become a flood.

As I lifted my hips to meet her downward stroke, I groaned, "I love you too, Pam, my sweet sexy sister. I love you so much!" Her steamy flesh swallowed my cock, burying me deep within her womb again and again. My sister's cunt clung to me, literally scrapping her juices off my shaft only to anoint them again as her cream flowed forth like a life giving fountain.

"Ohhh, god -- yesss, make me cum, brother, make meee cummm!" Pam suddenly wailed dropping down until I was completely swallowed by her cunt. I felt sharp pains in my shoulders and Pam's fingers dug deep into my skin, drawing blood. Her pussy clamped down tight, demanding total surrender as she began to cum and I willingly gave myself up, the need to ejaculate suddenly insistent and I bellowed wordlessly as I tried to thrust upwards to get deeper into my sister's womb as I came inside her. Our orgasms fed on each other and for long, joyous minutes, we both knew only the wonderful, incestuous pleasure that only brother and sister can give.

Finally, Pam pitched forward, collapsing on top of me, her legs splayed out on each side of my legs, her pussy still clenching my cock, throbbing as she milked me for my last drops of hot semen. "Love you, Jake," my sister half sobbed and half sighed. "I always had a crush on you when we were young."

"Really?" I replied, as I stroked her slick, wet skin, my half-erect cock still throbbing inside her cum filled pussy.

My sister sniffled a little and kissed me. "Really. I used to think I would marry you and we'd have a family together." She laughed, a little embarrassed at her confession. "That was before we were old enough to know better." Pam showed off her control of her cunt muscles and gave my cock a little squeeze that drew a shivering moan from both of us. "I've fantasized for years about your cock -- wondering how big it is. I figured I would never find out and then this morning's revelations just made everything so -- so possible. And the way you kept looking at me!" Pam yawned and said sleepily, "I really loved how you stared at me -- like a hot sexy woman.

"That's because that's what you are, Sis," I said. "I love you too -- I'm just sorry it took us all the years to discover each other."

From where she rested her head on my chest, my sister looked up into my eyes and said, "Meee too, big brother. But now I have you and I'm never letting you go." Pam yawned again and it slipped right into a gentle snore. I watched with wonder my lovely sister sleeping and how we came to be in bed together and then I was asleep myself.

My dreams were carnal as never before -- full of Pam and I making love in every position we could think of. Somehow, it always came back to Pam riding me. Towards the end of my dream I felt that we were no longer alone. As Pam bounced happily up and down, squatting on my cock, I looked beyond her and on an old fashioned divan sat our great, great, great, great, great grandparents -- as alive and as vibrant as they were one hundred and thirty years ago. Mary's Victorian clothes were undone, baring her chest and her full, ripe breasts, so much like Pam's were fully exposed. Sean's cock was sticking out from the fly of his trousers, his sister's hand wrapped around it.

I touched Pam on the shoulder and pointed. She turned to look and both Sean and Mary nodded at us, their smiles encouraging us to continue. Never taking her eyes off us, Mary bent over and took Sean's cock in her mouth and she sucked him with the same mastery that Pam possessed. We watched each other and Pam giggled happily as Mary finally stood up, lifting her voluminous dress upwards to reveal no undergarments -- her bush full and thick. She mounted Sean, still facing us and we continued to fuck, each pair of siblings enjoying the show of the other.

Mary rode her brother hard, leaning forward on her toes and swinging her tits lewdly, grinning unashamedly at her own behavior -- glorying in the incestuous love that we all shared. Sean reveled in his sister's bawdy behavior much as I enjoyed Pam's behavior. I shared a knowing smile with my ancestor and he grinned back and winked as suddenly we both began to cum in our sisters, sending them into orgasm as well. Pam's shrieks of ecstasy filled in the silence of Mary's orgasm, but both sneered and arched their bodies in carnal delight as they accepted their brothers' semen.

The dream began to fade like smoke in the wind, both nodding happily to us again before we found ourselves alone -- and suddenly awake. I saw consciousness flicker into Pam's eyes even as I realized that we were again in the throes of lovemaking, Pam shivering violently with orgasmic tremors as she rode me.