The Family's Bride

Story Info
New bride becomes the property of all.
3.2k words
3.89
278.4k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilywhite31
lilywhite31
431 Followers

The year I turned eighteen, I started to bloom. At least that's what my mom said. I got my braces off and got contacts for my pretty brown eyes. My breasts became fuller and heavier and Jason who was always my friend became my first boyfriend. Can you imagine being eighteen and having your first boyfriend? I was such a geek.

I wasn't really tempted to have sex with Jason though. He was fairly good looking. I guess you could also say he was kind of a geek too. He reminded me of Superman's Clark Kent. You know, tall, gangly, glasses wearing, dark hair, sweater vest kind of guy. Easy to overlook but good in a pinch. Of course, he was also very aware of how smart he was and a lot of kids who liked me, thought Jason was a jerk.

Now his father, Billy, was completely different. He wasn't as tall, but he was stockier, more muscled. He was also very hairy. In the summer time when the sun was hot and he would work outside shirtless, every inch of him was covered in hair. A dark trail of hair running into his pants. Every now and then I would get caught staring at him and he would grin and wink at me.

He was the King of castle kind of man. The father of six grown sons. He could be loud and coarse and sometimes abusive to his family. Whenever I went to Jason's house he would stomp in, quiet and gruff asking if Jason, his youngest son, had done his chores, ordering him around like he was a nuisance. He was always very respectful to me though, even when I was very dorky looking. It use to amuse me how Bill would treat Jason. However, Bill wasn't any nicer to his wife Elma. She was basically there to serve him, at least that's how he treated her.

Standing beside Jason on my wedding day, I was very aware of Bill's eyes on me. I promised to love and honor and obey, but in my head I was knew Jason was too weak to please me. He was too nice. There are probably a hand full of women out there that know what I'm talking about. Most women are always crying: he never brings me flowers, he never opens the door for me, he never talks to me. They should have married Jason.

My marriage was ok at first. I wasn't shocked by the act of sex, just shocked at how little my new husband seemed uninterested in it. My girlfriends told me that all guys thought about was sex, sex, sex. I was lucky to have sex with my husband once a week. To be fair, he worked hard as a telephone sales person, but the bills just kept coming. To make matters worse, he was unhappy with his job and really wanted to go to college. Looking at our options, it seemed like the best decision. Unfortunately, it would be mean moving in with his parents. So after 6 months of married life, we begged his parents to take us in

Jason hated living under his father's roof again, but we really didn't have any other choice. I helped with the cooking and cleaning and worked a few hours at a discount store. Jason got a scholarship and worked even harder than before. Of course, his father still made a lot of demands and seemed to take pleasure in belittling Jason's ability to care for me. The strange thing was whenever Bill would start ranting at Jason, I would feel myself start to get wet. It turned me on.

As one might expect, everything came to a head one night. There was a party being held for Jason's grandfather. There was a lot of drinking and just when the party was in full swing, Jason and Bill got into it. I don't even really know what it was about. One second there was a lot of laughing and playfulness and the next WWIII was breaking out in the kitchen. Jason who was already half tanked, took off in his father's truck and I was left there to listen to his mother cry and whine at Bill.

I didn't bother waiting up for Jason to return. After helping Elma clean the dishes and the kitchen, I went to bed. I don't know how long I slept before I felt someone on top of me. The room was dark and at first I didn't know who held me down. I tried to push the man's body off me, but I couldn't budge him. It was only when he leaned down and started kissing my neck and kneading my breasts that I knew it was Bill.

His breath, a combination of cigars and beer, for some reason turned me on. However, I resisted at first, opening my mouth to scream. His big hand covered my mouth and his other hand held tight to my wrists. I couldn't move and all I could do was feel the hard bulge of his cock against my belly. His suckled the side of my neck, marking me.

He pushed his leg between mine so that I could feel his hard meat grind against me. I was wet and pulsing, but still I tried to push him off my smaller body. Then instead of holding his hand over my mouth, he shoved his fingers in my mouth.

"Suck 'em baby. Suck 'em like you're gonna suck my big, fat dick," he panted. He thrust his fingers in and out of my mouth, shoving them hard and fully inside. His fingers went all the way to the back of my throat until I thought I would choke. I began to suck like he wanted me to. I licked and sucked on his fingers the way I would a popsicle. I'd never sucked on a man's fingers or cock before, so I was unsure what to do.

"That's it my baby. You're gonna be easy to train. I can tell," he growled approvingly. When I got into a good rhythm of sucking on his fingers, he let go of my wrists and reached down, pulling up my nightdress. Seeing my panties, he pulled at the cloth, ripping them off. I almost screamed, I was so surprised. No one had ever done that before.

With my cunt bared to his eyes, he began to lightly touch and stroke my mound. Reaching over, he turned the bedside light on. Blinking rapidly, I was shocked and afraid to see the size of Bill's cock. Embarrassed to have so much of me on display, I felt tears gather in my eyes. He was grinning down at me, touching me like he owned me. His fingers still stuck in my mouth. Abruptly, he pulled them out of my mouth and then stuck his wet fingers high inside my fuckhole.

"You like a filled pussy, don't you little girl? Just stick with daddy and I'll fill your hole every night," he smirked. Ramming his hand inside me harder and harder, I closed my eyes and grabbed on to the bed sheet. I pushed my aching slit against his fingers. What an amazing man. I whimpered, my head slashing from side to side.

Then he chuckled and begin to thrust only one finger inside my slot. Over and over and I moaned loudly. My cunt was so sensitive. No one felt this good. He swirled it around my clit and then pumped it inside me again. His other hand kneaded my tit, squeezing and caressing the nipple ... he licked and sucked and I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven.

I grabbed hold of his body with my legs and arms, lifting my little hole upward. "Yes Bill, fuck me please!" I begged desperately. I briefly wondered where his wife and sons were, but my own selfish needs drove the thought out of my head. I didn't care if the whole house heard our fucking.

"You like that dontcha girl? Yeah, you need a real man," he panted and leaned over, sticking his tongue far into my snatch, making me squeal like a pig. He stabbed me with his tongue and I couldn't get enough of him. My hands reached down, grabbing his head, shoving him into my wet beaver. His tongue traveled up my soft thigh and back down again. Then he licked up my other thigh and trailed his tongue back down again to burrow in my naughty furpie.

I was crazy at this point and was begging for his hard meat. "Please, please Bill. Fuck me! Fuck me! Please. I'll do anything!" I screamed. He felt so good. All rough and strong and firm and hairy. I even loved his faintly sweaty smell and bucked against him in need.

Finally when I thought I would go mad, he pulled my legs open wide and getting in position began to stroke his cock inside me. Inch by inch I felt him move inside. A little bit at a time. I wanted all of him, but I knew he wouldn't be rushed.

Jason had never felt this hard or full. He never made me feel out of control or even close to experiencing this bitch in heat feeling. He slowly fed his cock to my cunt, pulling out to tease me and then pushing in again. Again he slide his shaft inside and then retreated with a swivel of his hips. His hand pressed against the top of my mound, exciting my belly even more.

"Please, please. Don't. I ... need. Please," I begged him.

"You'll get it when I say you get it slut. Daddy's gotta train his little doggie," he chuckled. His firm, hairy hips pumped against me. He leaned over and quickly bit my nipple, making me yip like a puppy.

Pulling his cock completely out, he positioned himself so that he was sitting on my belly. His fuck stick bobbed and jerked upward, slick with our combined juices. He grabbed the top of my head and pulled me towards his cock.

"Suck it bitch," he demanded with determination in his black eyes. I lowered my mouth onto his penis, enveloping it fully. I could taste myself on his meat. My juices were strong and I felt really excited about sucking my first cock. The fact that it was my father-in-law's cock made it more special.

"Yeah, suck the tip, move your tongue around the knob," he ordered.

I sucked the tip like he told me to and swirled my tongue around the top of his pussypounder. My hands began to fondle his large sacs. His balls were full, so round, so incredible to feel. It's hard to describe the velvety texture. The full heaviness of him in my hands. I wanted to worship his cock, like a slave girl. I licked and sucked and devoured.

Suddenly, he pulled me forward, holding the base of my head and making me swallow the entire length of his cock. I didn't know what to do. It hurt. It burnt and I couldn't breathe. I did what all women have done since the beginning of time. Since Adam stuck his snake in Eve's small apple bush. I panicked and resisted. My hands grabbed his hips and tried to pull back. Bill wouldn't let me. My eyes bulged and I freaked.

"Swallow it, you stupid slut!" he yelled.

Just then, someone began banging on the bedroom door. It was only then that I realized Bill had locked it. I could vaguely hear yelling, but I was losing consciousness. I heard him scream, "fuck off," and then I passed out.

When I came to, he was sawing his cock in and out of my body. My legs flipped up over his shoulders and he was on his knees fucking me violently. My pussy was still warm and welcoming and I could feel my body start to scream its release.

When I felt a hard cock enter my mouth from above I didn't know what to think. Bill was in front of me, but I couldn't see who had shoved their cock in my mouth. Not wanting to stop the lovely feeling I was getting from his screwing, I began to lick and suck. My throat was still sore and swollen but, I did the best I could.

I screamed against the cock, my pussy pulsed and trembled through its climax. Bill continued plowing my cunt and the mouth fucker never stopped its intent either. I was getting into the rhythm of sucking and fucking when I felt another cock shoved into my hand. I instinctively began to fist and pump it, not caring who it was. Another cock was put in my other hand and I did the same.

"Oh yeah, you were right Dad, she just needed a little push," Bill Jr. groaned. I realized that I was surrounded by Bill and his sons. I felt cum splash against my cheek and heard groaning. Tommy, who'd been in my mouth pulled out and began cumming on my face. Thick ropes of hot cum splashed my mouth and chin and tits.

When Bill began fingering my arsehole, I grew nervous. I didn't know why he would touch me there. Surely no one would want to fuck me in my ass?

"Dad, grease her up. We'll stick the pig in her poop chute too," Ray suggested, his hard cock held in his hand like a weapon. Bill swirled his cock all around my cunt and then removed it getting my ass wet. He pushed his thumb into my wet arsehole so that just the tip of his thumb nail went inside.

"I don't know son, she'll be a tight squeeze. Might snap your stick in two," Bill chuckled. The men surrounded me with their hard cocks. All six of his sons were awake and horny and I realize I would be their entertainment for the night. I made eye contact with George, Bill's second oldest son, but he was grinning and joking about having his turn. He was a father of three and he was acting like this was a normal situation.

"Please, I don't want to do this. Please Bill, help me?" I begged, struggling against their hold on me.

"Let me tell you something slut," Bill growled, his hand wrapping around my throat. "Your husband isn't coming back and I've done a lot for you two ungrateful bastards. So from now on, you're gonna earn your keep. That boy owes me for school and for putting up with you two moochers. So you're gonna start paying your way as my fucktoy and when my boys snap their fingers, you're gonna be their whore too," he grinned.

"You can't be serious?" I whispered, in shock. "What about Elma?" I demanded.

"She knows her place babe and soon, so will you," he explained darkly.

Then without any more discussion, he removed his hand from my throat and lifted me up falling back on the bed with him under me. He inserted his cock in my pisshole. Ray fed his cock to my mouth and the other men surrounded us. They wouldn't be denied. I felt their hands everywhere. Feeling my tits and rubbing their cocks all over me.

Eventually I saw Luke. get on top of the bed, his cock heavy and aiming at me. Bill removed his cock from my pussy. "Have a go at her son," Bill offered Luke, his pride and joy. While Luke wiggled around inside my slot, I felt Bill's meat and fingers trying to inch their way inside my asshole.

I tried to scream at Bill, but another cock was shoved into my mouth. Ray spilled his seed on my belly, rubbing it into my skin. Meanwhile, Bill managed to stuff a portion of his cock in my anus and I concentrated on enduring the pain. It burned and for anyone who is experienced at taking a cock in the ass, you know that the more you struggle, the more pain there is. I struggled ...

Eventually, Bill got his cock passed my sphincter and rammed it home. I almost bit the cock in my mouth.

"Fuck, the little bitch is going crazy here Dad!" George yelled.

"Slap the little bitch, show her who's boss," Bill growled. George began slapping my face, Luke scraped his nails down my belly and Tommy pulled and twisted my nipples harshly. They began beating me with their cocks and hands, making me cry. Laughing, they continued to torment me while their daddy rammed his cock inside my delicate, virgin shitter over and over.

Luke swiveled his hips roughly, fucking me deep. I could feel the two cocks converging inside me. So deep, so good. Seed was once again shooting at my body. Thick ropes soaked my hair and face. With George's cock still stuffed in my mouth, I tried to open wider to catch the creamy juice. George's cock let loose it's baby juice and I could barely suck it all down. Then he pulled out and Tommy took his place.

Luke fucked me through another orgasm, filling me with cum and then Bill Jr. took his place. I continued to lick and suck Tommy. George and Ray's soft cocks fisted in my hands. My sucking wasn't enough for Tommy though.

Leaning forward, Tommy ordered, "Suck my asshole slut!". I leaned into him further, my tongue licking passed his sac, trying to push my tongue further down against his asshole. He grunted as my tongue began stabbing inside his asshole. He had most of his weight on my face and I was having trouble breathing. He began to push his ass into me harder.

"Lick it better than that, you whore or I'll fucking shit on you," he threatened. His knees on either side of my head, his hands squeezing and twisting at my tits, using them like reigns on a horse. I couldn't breathe and I struggled against his weight, but I couldn't budge him. Again, I lost consciousness.

When next I opened my eyes, Tommy and George were pissing on me. I tried to close my mouth and eyes, resisting as best I could, but Ray held my head and smacked me until I opened my mouth and received their urine. The salty, bitter water almost made me vomit, but Ray continued slapping me. At this point they had my ass lifted upwards, so my asshole was stretched open and facing upward with my knees pulled into my chest. Luke was crawling up and with his legs on either side began to ease his hard meat into my stretched shitter.

He fucked up and down on me like I was his favorite toy. My asshole was extended to its breaking point and there was blood on my thighs. With a loud yell, Luke pissed inside my asshole.

I was fucked and used late into the night and until early in the morning. From that point on, I serviced Bill and his sons. I would be washing dishes and without any preamble, a cock would be inserted up either hole. I was trained to never wear panties, to suck and fuck on demand, to never leave the house unless one of the men were with me. I belonged to the family. I never slept alone. Sometimes I would be brought out during a family gathering so that the rest of the male family members could have me.

I'm the family's bride .. and with a cock in any of my holes, I feel complete.

The End

lilywhite31
lilywhite31
431 Followers