The Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shudders passed deeply through us both and for a moment my eyes clasped tightly as the whole center of my being passed from me into her... and in that moment as my sanity returned I looked into her eyes and there was a moment when her eyes were fixed and the brightness that was so her was gone... and then she blinked... and I knew that I had touched her at the core of her being.

I collapsed on her... careful to move my weight down... with my head resting on her pelvis. It was quite intoxicating... sucking air into my lungs to fight the urge to pass our... and the soft bare skin of her lower abdomen proving a cushion for my head. The sweaty skins and the overwhelming scent of sex from her womanhood made it hard to just totally relax.

In a moment... the gasping for breath subsided and my face fell against the smooth skin of her lower stomach, I found the scent that brought me back to my senses. The aroma of a freshly “fucked” woman... and as I kissed her, I was drawn to seek the center crevice of her being. I wasn’t sure how she would take that attention... so freshly sated from the attention of our love making... but with each kiss came a tingling and a moaning... and a schootching of her hips to make the more available.

When my tongue began to explore her mons, there was a wriggling of the hips trying to find just the exact spot that felt “just right.” with patient persistence I found that the track to led to the upper vee of her cleft was the one that brought the best results.

A lick that sliced her cleft took her breath away... and with my tongue extended to the max I discovered that I could touch her from the very tops of her cleft to very back where the mixing of the juices and the holes because hard to differentiate. Long slow licks at full length of my tongue opened the flower of her womanhood and the swirling circular exploration of my tongue further opened her even further. Her legs parted and her feet cupped her hips to make that look the part of a butterfly ready for flight... and with each lick, she seemed more and more ready for flight and her legs began to flail as she discovered the enjoyment of being pleasured without anything to do but just endure and enjoy it. I lick slowly... and quickly. I flattened my tongue for maximum contact and drew it as closely into a spear to penetrate her as deeply as was humanly possible for me. I flicked the throbbing protrusion of her clit and let my tongue treated it like tiny “punching bag” whipping it as skillfully as the two hand of a fighter practicing for a big fight.

She moved her hips to bring all of her sensitive parts into contact with my tongue and my chin... but I knew we had found heaven when her hand reached down and took two hands full of my hair and held me like the reins of a horse to “ride” me to another gut-wrenching orgasm.

The first with like a great spasm that pulled her head and her knees together... like a giant charlie horse. But this one was like a seizer with many tiny convulsions that wracked her until she lay limp. As my senses returned and my breath moderated from gasping to fill my lungs with air... I worried about her... so still... has she quit breathing?

I moved to her face and saw the limp expression, but satisfied that she had either passed out in exhaustion... or simply fell asleep... I cuddled up with her and together in a naked embrace we lost consciousness to oblivion.

We slept for several hours... and finally the rustling of covers and her semi-conscious mutters awakened me. “I’m sticky and smelly” she said mostly to herself in a little girl voice. She seemed angry as not grasping exactly what had happened to her... and I stirred and said... “Need a shower?”

That brought her from the fog and with a sleepy smile she whispered, “With you?” “Try it without me!”, I replied and like a cat stretching she began that long supple stretching that in an of itself it one of the sexiest things in the world to watch... especially when the woman is nude.

“Race you to the shower” she shouted as she bounded from the bed and through the bedroom door. I smiled knowing that since she was naked, there was no liability in letting her find the right temperature for the water.

When I opened the shower door and stepped in, she was washing her hair and a wash cloth tightly clamped between her thighs was left to drip from between her legs. And being helpful as always I began ease the wash cloth from her clutches to help her explore all of the other nooks and crannies of her body.... especially those below the waist. With the soap, she was slick and open and even tightly guarded secret guarded spots opened easily to my touch.

In turn she began to wash my manhood with her washcloth... sudsing it making it slick to the touch. Before long her attention followed her ministrations and she kneeled on the rubber bath mat and through the spray of the water begin licking my erection.

Light short licks gave way to long slow deep licks... and soon it wasn’t just her tongue, but I could feel her teeth and the soft inner surfaces of her cheeks. Quickly the short flickering attention of her tongue gave away to a sucking sensation as her cheeks formed an oval and the crown of my head found a new resting place.

The depth of her reception increased... from just the first one half inch of the mushroom shaped head to eventually feeling of her lips touching the very base of my erection. I was l lost in the feelings of each element... lips, teeth... throat which feels very much like the tender envelopment of her inner love channel. And then the movement in and out... I know that I couldn’t maintain control for long in that environment and I waited for the feeling to arrive that would move me beyond control and fill her throat with my hot seamen.

But as the fatal twitching began deep in my groin, she sensed it too, and skillful she turned 180 degrees so that it was her nether lips that I was confronted and with a hand she reached back to guide me into another throat which was intended for the full release of what I had cum for.

This time, the entrance came easily to her most private parts... with the wetness and residual slickness of the washing and the still leaking of my fluids from he night before. There was a “squishy” sound as I found my bottom depth on the first try and a slight “slapping” sound as my wet thighs came into forceful contact with her wet cheeks.

She had leaned forward and braced herself on the rail at the far end of the shower and it allowed me to both reach around and stroke her growing excitement as she swelled and blossomed and the stem of her flower protruded. And if I didn’t penetrate her fully, there was just enough room to slip my other hand between us to lightly stroke the puckered pink hole of her tightness. I wasn’t sure how she would react when I touched her bottom, but and the sound of sucking air followed by a moan gave me the confirmation I needed to continue.

My time was not to last long with the oral attention I had received earlier and the excitement of being able to look down and easily watch myself enter her... to watch her slips split and strain as I inserted myself in her... and the sleeve of her inner core which clung to me as I withdrew from her... as though her body grieved at the withdrawal and clung to me.

The slow deliberation with which I began this congress was overwhelmed with the sights, and sounds, of making love in a resonating changer and the hard walls echoed the moan and the grunts and the “squishing” of our rhythm which became fierce as the painful swelling in my groin came to it’s climax. Through gritted teeth, I felt the first contraction deep in my loins and an explosion blew out the end of my manhood and I was feeling the most primal feelings one could imagine as he had won the genetic race to plant his seed and in that moment I wanted to beat my chest and scream like King Kong.... but rather I help her by her waste until she could right herself and I held her and kissed her tenderly... and ask, “What next?”

She pushed me back playfully and said... “What’s next for you sir is to get back to your room and change clothes and I’ll meet you in the conference room. Now scoot... I’ve got to make myself pretty for the last day!”

The Last Day

The conference started on time even though I found myself at my place just before the leader began. He was excited to bring the conference to a climax and close, but I dreaded this interlude in the mundane routine of life to be closed. Jocelyn arrived just after the activities began, but was radiant and immaculate. As I watched her walk into the room and move to sit beside me at her customary place, I hardly recognized the woman in whose charms and sex I had be immersed until a couple of hours ago. As she sat down, I leaned over to compliment her, but she turned with a smile and putting her finger to her slips said simply, “Shhhhhh!”

The topic was interesting, but I had no interest in it. I tried not to be obvious as I look at her out of the corner of my eye and kept wondering if I had just had a very vivid fantasy during the night... maybe it was all in my mind... except for the smell... and with each whiff of her fragrance I could close my eyes and it became all real again... the touch, the taste, the feel. And I shrugged it off... I was become erect and that just wasn’t permissible in a conference room on sales management.

At last the conference concluded at noon, and the room was a hive of people gathering their “stuff” and preparing for their flights back to the “normal” world of family and work. But I wasn’t ready for “normal” to invade my life again. I sat quietly, making actions of busyness as Jocelyn spoke farewell greetings those from our table... I mostly just tried to smile and said something about “nice to meet you.” When the table was mostly cleared, I whispered to Jocelyn, “We HAVE to talk!”

She looked at me with the most adoring smile and slipped me a folded piece of paper. She started to answer, but her voice choked and she said, “Read this! I can’t change my flight, so I’ve got to go now.”

With that she got up and walked to the back... and I sat feeling as if I had just been shot through the heart. There were so many things I wanted to say... to ask... to explain... to pursue, and I looked down at the folded paper afraid that it was my “Dear Richard” letter. I tucked it into my coat pocket and made my way back to pick up my luggage and make my connection to the airport.

I tried to shrug off the malaise of depression I felt. I had wanted to explain why I couldn’t leave my family and work to carry Jocelyn off on the white horse to a “happily ever after” place where the bubble of our feelings for the last 24 hours could continue forever... but I breathed deeply and muttered to myself... maybe it’s for the best... she had no tears when I last saw her.

I knew the letter was in my pocket... I had felt it move against me every time I had shifted positions for the last four hours. At last, sitting in the crowded business section of the two hour flight, I knew I had to read it... and then throw it away lest my wife should find it in my pocket... forgotten and unread.

I unfolded the paper and in her handwriting I read...

Dear Richard... my love

I know you will want to talk, but I’ve already checked my flight and it is the only one scheduled for today... so I will have to let this be the short answer to a lot of long questions that we probably would have to ask.

This has been a marvelous last two days... more refreshing for my soul than a week at a spa. You have been my friend and my lover and if that is all I ever have of you, it will be a treasure, but I hope and pray that somehow, someway, we can stay in contact. I am tempted to call you out of the conference this morning and bring you back to my room and loose myself in your arms for what little time there is left today, but I am being strong... and I am hoping that what we haven’t done this morning will be made up for in the future.

I know your situation... and you know mine. I am willing to find the moments for us as we can as it is. I will not say “I love you” because that is such an obligation, but let me say until we meet again... I am your lover... Jocelyn. Below her signature she had written, “Private” and a cell phone number and an email.

My head swam with the words... and I read them again and again to make sure I hadn’t mis-understood them. I have never hyperventilated in my life, but the flight attendant stopped and asked, “Sir... are you OK? The altitude does make some folks a bit dizzy!”

I smiled... and said, “I think I’m going to be OK!”

A smile broke out over my face and the tension of the hours wash away... I held the letter and tried to think what the future would be like... and what it would bring. I closed my eyes, and without ever really going to sleep, I dreamed of what had been and would be.

Sitting in my car, ready to start the ignition... I looked at my cell phone... I reached for the paper and after the mental debate I dialed the number. I had no idea how to handle her voice mail, but on the third ring I heard her voice... “Hello!”

“Jocelyn... it’s Richard.”

“Oh, hi!” with a pause, and I asked, “Are you alone?”

“No... did you get my letter?”

“Yes... I’m overwhelmed... God I wish I could talk to you”

“Yes, I know... it will be arranged!”

I laughed... the code was being established... “When will you be alone this evening?”

“Oh, call me about 10 tomorrow morning... I should have that ready by then!”

I laughed again... “OK, lover... I have to have you again... you’re addictive”... I smirked at the awkwardness of what she could not say!

“Oh, that will have to be arranged!... Call me tomorrow!”

The road bounced and the car decelerated fast... and in my stupor I realized that I wasn’t driving... the first leg of my flight was concluding... I shook the stupor from my brain as we taxied to the gate and remembered that I would have to change planes in Atlanta. But the last part of the flight was going to be much more interesting... because in my pocket now was another ticket for the adjacent seat in the 737... in the name of Jocelyn Haynes.

12