The Farmer's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers

The opening to Kimie's womanly home was glistening with wetness. Her body had released warm, moisturizing fluids in preparation for penile penetration. Yet, it wasn't a penis that now penetrated this feminine sanctum, it was my tongue. With it cupped to stiffen it, I plunged my hardened mouth-cock deep into the slippery, wet cavity.

Moisture attacked my taste buds. Glorious, sweet, feminine juices were mine to lick, to drink, and to enjoy. My tongue, my lips, and my mouth became coated with intoxicating vaginal nectars.

I continued eating Kimie's pussy in a frenzy of sexually-inebriated lust. For ten years I been denied the carnal delights of oral vaginal pleasure. I was now so gleefully enchanted with this girl's pussy that I had no power to tell myself to stop. I couldn't have heard her words even if she were screaming for me to stop touching her.

I made another assault on the feminine object of my uncontrollable lustful desires. My mouth, my lips, and my tongue joined together as an attack force. They attacked the nude pussy mound and captured every hill and valley claiming their flesh as sexual captives. The clit came next as these oral troops sucked, and licked, and flicked, and kissed until surrender was achieved. Finally, this team challenged the moisturized glory hole penetrating deep, twisting and twirling, licking and lapping.

Kimie's hips were bucking and jumping. If she was squealing or screaming, I didn't hear. I was lost in pussy-lust heaven. Finally, for the first time in ten years, a stream of vaginal cum shot into my face. My daughter's girl-woman pussy had erupted and was discharging orgasmic liquid into my pussy-starved mouth!

This girl's mother, the frigid cold-hearted bitch, had never once sprayed my mouth with feminine cum. Hell, I don't believe she'd ever had an oral orgasm in her life!

The old adage of 'like mother like daughter' was not holding true here. My befuddled, pussy-eating brain began to understand. Kimie was cumming! I was making my sweet, young daughter cum! My mind's bewilderment began to clear. The girl most certainly was screaming and squealing! Her body was writhing in blissful orgasmic ecstasy. Instinctively, I licked up and down her clit again. Again, she squealed as another orgasm shook her.

Still, I didn't stop. Again, my tongue dove deep into her pussy's inflamed vaginal void. I licked, I slurped, I tickled, I teased, and I frantically massaged every tender pussy nerve ending. This time, her voice screamed and cried as more orgasmic tremors rattled her body from the tips of her toes to the top of her head.

After an eternity, I ended my oral pussy assault and pulled back from the sexually sated girl lying on the table. Kimie lay still. Her chest was rapidly rising and falling with labored breathing. Time passed slowly, but the girl finally sat up. Her shimmering auburn hair glistened with perspiration, yet her summer-tanned face beamed with the radiance of sexual satisfaction.

Suddenly, the girl jumped from the table with an energetic bounce. She landed in my lap astride my legs. Her arms encircled my head and her lips pressed tightly to mine. She kissed me with the wanton passion of a woman possessed and words whispered in my ear, "Thanks Dad. Oh shit, that was goddamn amazing! I thought I'd never stop cumming! I never knew orgasms could be so violent and so glorious!"

The young woman sitting in my lap kissed me again and pressed her breast tightly against my chest. She brazenly whispered, "Mister, you started this orgasm game and now it's your turn! I told you I wanted to eat your meat and drink your cream! That's just what I intend to do. I'm going to give you a cock sucking you'll remember to your dying day!"

That grown-up little-girl of mine took charge. She instructed me to take her place on the table. She had me to lean back into a semi-reclining position. She moved her chair between my legs. Then she began.

Not once in my ten-year marriage to this girl's mother had the woman sucked my cock. Yet, here was her young daughter sucking away! Kimie was wasting no time. As soon as her ass hit the seat of the chair, she had grabbed the engorged shaft and into her opened mouth it went.

This cock-hungry minx didn't stop at an inch, or two, or even three. The deep-throated vixen sucked in five inches before hitting the back of her throat. Then she went to work with her mouth, her lips, and her tongue.

Many a time I'd seen this girl, as a child, licking a popsicle or sucking on a lollipop. She must be recalling the skills learned from those activities because she was doing a mighty fine job in both areas. But, that wasn't a popsicle in her mouth and it wasn't a lollipop! That was my cock she was licking and sucking on!

She was also kissing my shaft up and down its entire elongated length. She kissed, and squeezed, and tugged, and pumped. Her tongue circled around and around my cock-head stimulating my erection into a stiff, meaty, steel-hard rod.

That wicked, young sex-pot's mouth captured my shaft again. Her slippery-wet oral orifice bobbed up and down. Sometimes she went three inches deep and sometimes she went more. Five inches seemed to be her limit.

This girl seemed to have an instinctive knowledge about how far to go without causing an ejaculation. She must have liked teasing me with this skill. Time after time she brought me to the brink of eruption only to back off and let it pass. I wanted to scream out and tell her to goddamnit let me cum! But, I didn't say a word. This was my first cock-sucking in ten years, so she could take all day if she wanted!

Well, she took her own sweet time, but it wasn't all day. I lost track of time, but I felt every kiss, every lick, and every suck. I certainly felt it when the sucking stopped!

I looked down and Kimie looked up at me. She spoke with a ring of authority in her voice, "Dad, I'm going to make you cum now. I want you to keep your hands out of my hair. I don't want you to pull me away. You just hang on and let me do what I want! And, Mister, that's an order!"

I wasn't in any condition to argue the point with the girl. Hell, if I didn't get some relief soon, I was going to go crazy! So, I hung on. I saw a head-full of auburn curls descend towards my cock. Early-morning sunlight was captured within the shimmering curls and reflected out in a rainbow shower of magnified colors as Kimie's head bobbed up and down on my erect shaft.

The brazen, young wench seemed to loose control. Did she know what she was doing? Her head moved erratically. Her wet, warm, saliva-coated mouth continued bouncing up and down on my well-lubricated shaft. She seemed to loose all caution. Her oral thrusts became more frenzied. She swallowed five inches. She then swallowed six! Unbelievably, all seven inches of my cock disappeared into her ravenous mouth!

She didn't gag and she didn't stop, but she did allow my shaft to back up a few inches. She sucked with invigorated enthusiasm. She sucked insistently with only one goal in mind. She wanted her dad to cum!

That's just what the girl's dad did! Because of my vasectomy, I couldn't ejaculate sperm, but I had semen aplenty. I felt this pot of seminal fluid boiling and I felt the heated liquid enter my shaft. Oh shit, should I stop the girl? She had adamantly told me not to, so I didn't. My entire body shuddered and shook as the eruption built to an explosive climax. My orgasm had begun! A dam burst and a flooded seminal river rapidly flowed out. Steaming-hot, pressurized cream shot out in streams of milky-white fluid.

My cock, inside my daughter's mouth, burned with unquenchable, orgasmic fire. Kimie inflamed the fire by continuing to hungrily suck. Her mouth began to fill with seminal liquid. She swallowed. Goddamn almighty, the girl swallowed again and again! With her lips closed tightly around my thick, meaty shaft, she swallowed every single drop she could get.

Never in my lifetime had my loins experienced such an abundance of ecstatic, orgasmic explosions. My body, my mind, and my heart rejoiced in a lust-filled celebration of uninhibited carnal contentment.

Just when I thought it was over, Kimie's lips and mouth attacked once more. Unbelievably, I had another orgasm in me and a few more drops of cream. My daughter devoured every bite of meat and cream. No woman's mouth had ever milked me so dry.

At last, I fell back on the table. Kimie lapped at the few remaining drops trickling from my slowly shrinking cock. This time, I was the one to lie with a chest rising and falling with labored breathing. I was completely and totally sexually sated and satisfied beyond my wildest dreams. I'd just had the finest blowjob any man could ever want! Kimie was right, I'd remember this cock-sucking to my dying day!

Thankfully, the wickedly wonderful girl of mine was nothing like her mother. With Kimie, I knew there would be no remorseful guilt or accusing recriminations resulting from our consensual sexual adventure.

As if reading my mind, Kimie kissed my now flaccid cock. She laid a soft, summer-tanned cheek against the relaxing shaft. Her voice whispered quietly, "Listen to me 'Old man', don't you worry about this cock being so limp. I know how I can get it hard again. Let's go take a long, hot bath. Then I want you to take me to your bed. I want your big, beautiful meat inside my pussy. Oh Dad, I want you to fuck my brains out!"

With a smile of love and happiness, I grinned at my sweet, loving, lascivious daughter. I winked mischievously and said, "Yes M'lady, your wish is my command. But woman, before there's any 'brain-fucking' around here, I'm going to eat my breakfast! Girl, you should eat hearty too because we've got a hard day of farm work ahead of us."

Without covering our nude bodies, Kimie and I ate breakfast. Neither of us seemed to mind that our mouths and loins were covered in sticky, cummy male and female fluids.

My heart swelled with love while watching Kimie flutter about the kitchen with all her glorious feminine nudity on display. What a joyous, refreshing change this was from all the years of breakfasts with the girl's sexually repressed mother.

I helped dry the morning dishes and put them away. Kimie turned to me, took my hand, and placed it between her legs. As I played with the pussy I loved, my daughter's hand closed over my slowly-recovering cock. In a husky whisper full of forbidden promises, she said, "Dad let's go take our bath and then I'll see what I can do about getting this fella hard enough for fucking. My pussy is already getting drippy wet with bedtime anticipation."

MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers
12