The Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then got into some comfortable old clothes but insisted that Karen keep her outfit on for the evening. I did concede that she could put on some knickers so that she didn't stain her sofa.

After dinner I decided to watch one of the films that Karen bought earlier in the day.

Karen cuddled-up to me as I put it on. "You know I've never actually watched one of these" Karen said excitedly.

The film launched straight into a bedroom scene and you saw a couple in the final stages of fucking. As the male character, Jim, came he pulled out and came over the actress' face and breasts. It then turned out he was a plumber and he moved onto his next job, which of course involved fucking a big-breasted blonde. The character's next visit started with him looking through a window at some woman fucking herself with a dildo, he sneaks into the house and ends-up helping her.

I got-up from the sofa and fetched the bag of goodies, taking-out the vibrator and inserting the batteries. It was quite long, about 8", and thin.

"You'd like to watch me use that like she did, wouldn't you?" Karen said reading my mind and clearly turned-on herself.

Karen stepped out of her knickers and lay on the floor in front of me. She switched on the vibrator and started stroking it across her thighs before moving up to her slit. She gently rubbed it along the length of her slit.

Karen lay there gently stroking herself with the toy and started watching the film again. Jim was doing oral on another blonde. When he penetrated her, Karen pushed the toy into her own pussy and fucked herself in time with the on-screen action. Karen didn't last as long as the actress and came, locking her thighs around the toy.

"My turn" I said sliding to the floor and grabbing the toy. I slowly began fucking Karen with it, and together we watched the film. Karen came again quickly looking into my eyes as she did.

I didn't let her rest and started the fucking again. This time we held eye contact throughout. When Karen came she still held my gaze but thrust her hips frantically to meet my hand and screamed "Ahh" as she went over the top.

"Stop, please stop" Karen pleaded. But I just kept going and covered her mouth with mine. We kissed passionately and after only a couple of minutes Karen's back arched off the floor and her whole body went rigid, before relaxing back down and gently trembling.

"Oh god, that was incredible.......I just feel so horny and .....Dirty" Karen said, still panting.

"Of course you do. You're a whore" I teased.

"Tell me to do something else...something dirty" Karen pleaded.

"You can start by cleaning this" I said pulling out the dildo. It was covered in a mixture of mine and Karen's cum. Karen looked at me a little wide-eyed but when I offered it to her lips she took it in and sucked it. Karen then put her hand over mine and pulled the dildo from her lips before turning it sideways to lick at it further down.

"You know you're a complete pervert don't you" Karen said as she finished cleaning it.

"And you're becoming a complete whore" I replied.

"I know......Would you like me to give you a blow job" Karen asked

"Yes please....and would you like me to use this on you while you do it"

"Yes please" Karen said with a coy smile.

I moved Karen into a sixty-nine position with me on top. Karen got straight to work on my cock, sucking enthusiastically. I turned on the toy and worked it into her well-used pussy. After several minutes I gradually lowered my hips a little pushing my cock further into her mouth, at the same time turning the dial up higher on the dildo increasing the intensity of the vibrations for her. Once my cock reached the back of her mouth I waited for a reaction from Karen. There wasn't one -- maybe she was just too preoccupied to think about what I was hinting at.

I slowly applied some more downward pressure. Karen's hands grabbed at my legs but she did nothing else so I pushed further and felt my cock enter her throat. Karen started slapping my thigh with her hand so I pulled back. Karen coughed and gasped for air and then carried on blowing me. I left it there for a minute and then pushed back down. Karen did nothing so I pushed into her throat again and held it there. Karen gripped my legs tightly but made no move for me to stop for a few moments and then gently slapped my thigh again. Again I pulled out. Karen coughed and gasped again but went back to blowing me.

I was in no hurry so I decided to bring her off again before repeating it. The more turned on Karen got from the vibrator the harder she went to work with her mouth. When she came she literally squealed around my cock. As I could feel myself approaching the inevitable I again nudged at her at the back of her mouth. Instead of holding me still, this time her hands pulled down on me urging me to push further. I needed no more encouragement and pushed into her throat. This time I started to fuck her throat, whilst increasing the speed at which I fucked Karen with the toy.

I pulled out only briefly, to let her breathe, before pushing back in. It took only a couple of thrusts before I came, shooting what little cum I had left, directly into her stomach. I was so lost in the moment, my cock pulsing in her throat that I forgot that she couldn't breathe. Karen soon reminded me with several slaps to my thigh.

Karen coughed and spluttered for a moment. "Don't stop, I'm close" She gasped.

I re-doubled my efforts and was soon rewarded with Karen's back arching off the floor in orgasm.

I got off of her and turned to face her.

"God where did that all come from -- I've certainly never done that before Karen said clutching her throat"

"Are you OK" I asked

"Yes but my throat feels it's just had a baseball bat shoved down it."

I went to reach for the toy that was still embedded in Karen's pussy but she stopped me and pulled it out "No more" she said.

We kissed and then Karen turned onto her side and then shuffled back so that we were spooning. "How's Jim getting on" she asked rhetorically.

Jim was just waking up ready for his next day's work. He arrived at another house. The door was opened by a long-haired beauty with unrealistically large breasts. Pretty soon the woman was on her knees blowing him.

"He's big isn't he" Karen commented.

"I think you've just had bigger?" I replied

"Longer perhaps, but he looks thicker........mind you, I saw a much bigger toy in the store today"

"Why didn't you buy it?" I asked

"It was far too big and besides Sarah's instructions said 8 inches".

"But you were tempted?"

"Not really"

"And now?"

"No, but perhaps a little curious but it was really far too big. It's just well seeing him and what he's doing to her. God look he's going to put it in her ass! Yours nearly killed me" she said giving me a playful elbow in the stomach.

"But you did it"

"I didn't have much choice, after being backed into a corner by you and my sister."

"You didn't mind did you?"

"No. It certainly helped start the week off on a memorable note, with a first. Mind you I have had a few firsts with you already..........God I must be a terrible wife, if after nearly two years of marriage you come along and I suddenly do all sorts of stuff that I haven't done with my husband."

"I never hear John complain. Besides you've only done some of them because Sarah made you promise me anything and then I forced you into them"

"Maybe but I feel like I should have been doing them with John anyway."

"You still can"

"I probably will do some of it"

"No you will do all of it with him. You promised me ANYTHING so I am asking for you to promise me that you will repeat everything we try with John"

"You are sweet, still thinking of John at a time like this....... OK I promise."

We lay there for some time just watching Jim and his exploits.

A while later Karen started fidgeting in front of me and whispered "God look what he's doing to her" The girl on-screen was thrashing around in a monstrous orgasm as Jim was fucking her doggie style. "Look at how stretched her skin is to accommodate him"

----------------------------

Tuesday morning I asked Karen to wear one of her skirts with stockings and suspenders for me. She selected a black skirt with matching jacket and a white blouse.

Again we were busy at the office in the morning. Lunchtime came and I popped out to get us some sandwiches and also some cash from the bank.

Around mid-afternoon it went quiet so I turned to Karen. "Would you mind delivering an invoice for me?"

"OK" Karen replied, as this wasn't particularly unusual for some of our local customers (it means we get the money a day or two earlier). "Would you like me to go now" she continued.

"Yes please" I said handing her the envelope and then I handed her £50 in cash.

"What's the money for?" she asked with a puzzled look.

"Well after you've delivered the invoice I'd like you to go back to that shop and get that big vibrator you saw yesterday."

"Oh no, I can't go back there again" Karen pleaded

"Umm, yes you can. ANYTHING, remember!"

"Look it was far too big anyway"

"Was it smaller across than a baby's head?"

"Not by much"

"Then the way I see it, anything less than the size of a baby's head is just good practice for you.... Besides after last night I know you want to try it."

Karen turned bright red "Bastard. I suppose I have to take my underwear off again"

"It turned you on doing that yesterday didn't it?"

"A little"

"In that case yes, take them off"

"Do I really have to go back there?"

"I gave Karen a big kiss "Look I'm sure the other whores go there all the time -- tools of the trade and all that!" Karen gave me a playful punch in the stomach

I gave Karen the car keys and off she went.

----------------------------

As Karen drove us home later I inspected her purchase. It was very big indeed and the mere thought of Karen struggling to accommodate it was turning me on immensely.

Karen jumped me as soon as we walked through the door. We quickly made our way to the bedroom and Karen pushed me onto the bed. She didn't bother with any of the formalities of getting undressed. She simply undid my fly pulled out my cock and straddled me, pushing aside her already soaking knickers.

There was nothing exotic about it. Karen simply rode my cock as hard and fast as she could. I came first, shooting up inside her. Karen simply kept going through my orgasm until she achieved her own release a minute or so later.

"Oh God I needed that" She panted.

"You are most welcome" I replied.

After that we got ourselves a couple of drinks and called out for Chinese.

We sat, watched TV and ate in relative normality.

"How about seeing how Jim is getting on" I asked

"OK" Karen replied and we made our way into the lounge.

As Jim started going down on his blond friend, I did the same to Karen.

Karen was obviously extremely turned-on to start with because it didn't take long before her legs clamped tight around my head and she came.

Jim then started fucking the blond doggy style. With a glint in her eye, Karen smiled at me before getting on all fours facing the TV.

I unwrapped the black monster from its packaging and smeared it with some of the lubricant.

I carefully placed the end onto Karen's engorged labia.

"You could have warmed it up first" Karen whinged.

Slowly I started to push it but met with some resistance.

"I told you it was too big" Karen said

"Nonsense, Relax" I instructed, and turned the vibration on low.

For a while I simply rubbed it against her pussy. Karen had started to watch the film again and relaxed.

After a while, I gave a gentle but firm push and the end slipped-in.

"Ah, stop ......Oh my god" Karen gasped, as she clawed into the carpet with her fingers.

I held it still to give her body a chance to adjust. When her fingers relaxed, I pushed a little more in. She now had about 3 of its 12 inches. The length, although very substantial, was not its main feature. What made it so dramatic was its girth, which was unrealistically huge by comparison to any mortal man.

As well as tensing again, Karen started to pant, obviously struggling to accommodate it.

Again I gave her a while to adjust. Karen's attention slowly returned to the screen where the blond was in the throes of another orgasm.

I slowly pulled the monster back until it was barely inside and then pushed it back in. This time it went a fraction further. Karen gasped but seemed OK so I repeated it.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum" Karen said through a series of ragged breaths.

I quickly repeated the movements, this time giving Karen about half of its length, that more than did it for Karen, who let out a stifled scream and collapsed down onto her elbows.

I stopped to let her bask in the afterglow of what was obviously a fairly intense orgasm.

A minute or so later Karen's breathing had returned to near normal. "Enough" she stated.

"I don't think so. I've only just started - you don't get off that easy" I replied

"Easy!" Karen gasped but made no attempt to move.

I slowly withdrew the monster and started a slow gentle rhythm with it, but using only very shallow thrusts.

It didn't take long for Karen to warm to it again and soon she was starting to rock back and forth. I took this as the sign to feed a little more into her.

"Yes, more, fuck me harder and deeper.........RAM it up me" she urged.

I didn't dare ram it, but I did push a little more in (she was back up to half way) and I increased the tempo.

In a very short time Karen came again, only this time I didn't stop, in fact I increased the depth by about another inch and kept a steady rhythm.

The effect was amazing. Karen just seemed to keep coming, letting out one orgasmic scream after another.

After what seemed like minutes Karen started to come down so I flicked the vibrator up to high and fucked her even faster and deeper than before. Karen came again almost instantly.

To say it was highly erotic watching her in the throes of an almost constant orgasm is a huge understatement. I was particularly fascinated by the sight of her pussy stretched around the vibrator and how it still gripped it as I pulled it back, seeming to stretch the lips away from her body.

By this time I had managed to work about 8 inches of the monster into Karen's constantly spasming pussy.

Karen was obviously tiring but I wanted to make sure she got the thorough fucking she wanted and deserved so I slowed down again and turned the vibrator down a couple of notches.

"Oh my god, that was so intense" Karen breathed out. Obviously thinking that was it.

I pulled out the monster until it was only just inside and then pushed it firmly back in.

"No, no more" Karen stated.

My response was to repeat it.

"Oh god, I can't" she pleaded through ragged breaths.

I carried on using very long hard strokes, almost withdrawing it completely and then pushing as far as Karen could take it.

The pleas were soon replaced by gasps as she received a slow but very hard fucking.

She cried out "oh god no" just as the orgasm consumed her. Again I flicked the vibrator onto high as she came. I also increased the pace and the depth of the fucking.

It didn't seem possible but Karen reached an even bigger high and then literally shook all over.

I stopped and withdrew the monster with an audible plop. Karen slumped down onto her elbows.

Despite our earlier fucking I was extremely aroused and had to have her"

I applied some of the lubricant to my cock and moved into position.

"Oh god no more" Karen pleaded as I pulled her back by her hips.

Instead of her pussy I aimed my cock at her ass and pushed forward. Karen's senses were obviously dulled and I was fully in before she reacted. She looked around sharply at me but then relaxed and whispered "fuck my whore ass"

Despite being very turned-on, our earlier romp meant this was not going to be a quickie. I took great delight in fucking Karen's ass. She was obviously exhausted and simply let me plough away at her, although I did manage to coax one smaller orgasm out of her before I finally pumped my cum into her ass.

Afterward we retired to bed and Karen fell asleep almost immediately after her head rested on my shoulder.

-----------

In the morning I brought Karen coffee in bed.

"What did you do to me last night?" Karen smiled.

"You mean your little workout" I replied.

"Little workout!"

"Is my whore finding the going tough?"

"Your little whore's not sure what hurts most; her pussy or her ass. Even my knees and elbows have carpet burns"

"You do moan"

"You seemed to like my moaning last night"

"Are you ready for more?" I asked

"No way but I can see you are" Karen said nodding toward my cock.

"How about something before work"

"I really am a bit sore. But you haven't made my jaw ache yet so I could complete the set"

I lay down and Karen rolled across me.

She then proceeded to give me a slow and leisurely blowjob. When I came Karen swallowed it all and cleaned me up.

She then moved around and kissed me "Can I have my coffee now" She asked with a naughty grin.

Nothing much happened for the remainder of Wednesday and in the evening we just had a quiet night in with a slow missionary fuck before sleep.

---------------

Thursday morning we overslept a little and had to rush to the office, but not before I had secretly stashed the 8" vibrator into a bag to bring with us.

The morning was pretty busy sorting out deliveries for a contract in Coventry. At lunchtime I phoned the local pizza delivery place and ordered a large pizza for the two of us.

After we had eaten I turned to Karen and said "I think I could do with a little lunch-time entertainment".

"What did you have in mind" Karen replied with that naughty grin.

"Well I thought you could strip-off, lie on the table in the office and put on a little show for me"

"Oh you did, did you?" Karen said looking slightly surprised by my request.

"Here's a little something to help" I said handing her the bag.

"Oh, so you planned this. But what if someone comes-in"

"Just get on the table, whore" I teased.

"Yes sir" Karen saluted.

Karen walked into the office took off her clothes, neatly folding them onto a chair (Why do women do that, at times like this?)

Karen then sat on the edge of the table before lying back. "I hope I at least get a good fucking for this" she commented before lifting the vibrator to her lips.

Karen was not only getting the toy wet with saliva she was teasing me by giving this thing a blowjob.

I took a seat close by and watched intently.

Karen then moved the toy down her body, turning it on and teasing her nipples with it. Then she slowly moved it down to her thighs and eventually up to her pussy lips. A quiet "Yesssss" escaped her lips as the toy brushed against her most sensitive area.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" she breathed as she pushed the toy inside, arching her back. Karen was clearly as turned-on as I was and was quickly into a rhythm. After what seemed a very short time her breathing became ragged and her hands moved faster. Very soon after that her thighs squeezed together and she let out a gasp as she went over the top.

My cock was rock hard in my trousers and was just about to strip-off and give her the fucking she wanted when the phone rang.

I stood and leaned over Karen to get the phone. Karen made a grab for my cock, through my trousers as I did.

"Hello, J & D Flooring" I answered. Trying to ignore the vigorous rubbing my cock was getting.

It was John. I briefly said hello and asked how things were going but found it hard to concentrate, so I kept the conversation short and passed the phone to Karen.