The Feast

Story Info
Two couples get together for a very special meal.
7k words
3.93
51.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction
============

I'm Ryan, an amateur, almost-gourmet chef. No proper training -- I'm self-taught, but I love to cook for my friends. My favorite meals are those that are unusual. It excites me to prepare a unique dish for guests. I know they've never eaten anything like this before.

This is the story of a very exciting dish that I prepared for my wife and another couple on a hot summer night in August.

* * * * * *

Preparation
===========

I began the preparations for the feast by preparing the salad ingredients. I want to have a very festive, floral look to the meal, so I use flower petals that are edible: roses, several shades of pink to red; pansies, very purple; and nasturtium. I also have a small bit of red and green leaf lettuce. These will "stick" to the dressing, and soak it up a little, so I can garnish with petals and lettuce leaves in various patterns. I put each type of petal and leaf into a separate bowl.

I need a dressing for the salad. A raspberry-vinaigrette, with a sweet-and-sour quality, will be nice. I mixed raspberry vinegar and olive oil, add a few herbs and whisk it thoroughly to emulsify. I've used extra-virgin olive oil with a chuckle of amusement--as if it could be more virgin than some other, less virgin oil. Also, I prepare a platter of succulent vegetables, and arrange them in generous portions.

For the main course, a sauce with a little flavor to it will be right. I dare not overwhelm the wonderfully subtle flavors of my dish. I decide to make a slightly spicy teriyaki-like glaze. A half-cup of sake, the same amount of mirin, and an equal amount of soy sauce. This is heated, reduced to about half, to make a nice, flavorful glaze.

I'm planning to serve a cheese course right after the main course, to give everyone a chance to cleanse the palette. A very blue Stilton cheese and a Port will be perfect. The Stilton has just the right amount of rich, earthy flavor to make everyone crave the sweet, delectable dessert to follow.

Finally, I need that rich and sweet dessert, to give my diners a wonderful treat. Chocolate is my wife's favorite, so it has to be Chocolate Mousse. This is the most difficult to prepare, and I have it in the fridge, ready to go, from preparing it the night before.

* * * * * *

Prelude
=======

Everything is ready, and all that is left is to await the arrival of the guests. I have opened the windows to let the cooling afternoon breeze flow through the house. It's not quite hot enough to be uncomfortable, but it is certainly weather in which not to overdress.

I have invited another couple over to dine with us, and explained my plans for the special meal. They are very good friends, and have been for many years. We have been so busy lately that we haven't been able to get together with them in ages, so this is a real treat.

My wife, Kris, is excited about seeing them. She is 5'8" tall, with a nice, voluptuous roundness to her body. Her breasts aren't large, but well proportioned on her chest. She has very long brown hair that drapes straight down her back all the way to her full ass. Dark brows and high cheekbones frame her sparkling green eyes.

She has dressed for the occasion. She is wearing one of her favorite sundresses, because it is a warm summer night. It is rather sheer gauze, of an almost transparent nature. I can, when the light is right, see the outline of her breasts, or her neatly trimmed pubic hair and her full lips. Her silhouette is delightful when the angle is right. Her hair is pulled up on her head, with a large brass comb to fasten it. She has no makeup on... none is needed, since her face and lips are always beautiful in their natural state, smooth in color and texture.

I'm dressed casually, jeans and a nice, "batik" print shirt. I wear my special, silk boxers that Kris likes so much. They feel so smooth against my skin that they remind me of their presence all night long. I am 6'2" and rather slim. My skin is a milky buff color that suitably compliments my blonde hair and lake-blue eyes. Kris says my lips are smooth and rich. I'm not so sure.

Finally, we see the car pull up. I can hear Kris' breathing change a little -- a flush of excitement? She takes a deep breath as the car doors open.

"Here they are," I say. Duh, she knew that, but saying it has given her something else to think about.

"Yeah. How do I look? Is everything okay?" she asks, as she looks around the room.

"You look mahhh-velous," I joke, trying to imitate the comedian's line from Saturday Night Live.

She giggles a little, I think more at how lame I sound than the humor of the imitation.

As Steve and Denise walk up to the front door, we get a look at them. They are both dressed casually. Steve is dressed in jeans and T-shirt. He's about 6' tall, and muscular. Through his tight T-shirt you can see the ripple of his abs. His face is clean-shaven, and his skin has a rich, deep tan. Dark, almost black hair adorns his head in a cocky, spike cut.

Denise is wearing a denim skirt with a tight silk blouse. It nicely accentuates her small breasts. She is short, about 5'4" and of average build. She's half-Latina, so she has light coffee coloration and big, almond shaped eyes in a rich brown color that seem so deep. Her dark hair shines red in the sun. The short skirt she wears nicely frames her rounded butt, and emphasizes her well-proportioned thighs.

As they get to the door, I open it and we greet each other.

"Man, Steve, nice to see you," as I shake his hand and we clap each other on the back.

"Kris, you look great!" Denise says, as she hugs my wife warmly.

"Denise, you look wonderful," Kris replies.

"Nice to see you guys!" Kris says, and quickly moves to hug Steve in a lingering manner.

Giving Denise a full body hug, I say, "So happy to see you guys. It's been forever since we last got together."

"You're looking good, Ryan," Denise remarks.

Naturally drifting toward the kitchen, as that seems to be where we do our entertaining, we all make ourselves comfortable in chairs around the casual family table.

I hand each a glass of sparkling white wine. I raise my glass to make a toast: "An exciting meal with good friends, what could be better!" We click our glasses in a buoyant fashion, and enjoy the first drink of the evening.

There is some small talk, and catching up on our lives as we finish the first round, and then another.

After the second round, and the bottle, is done, I announce "Okay, it's time to begin The Feast."

Opening the double-doors to the dining room, everyone can see the spread that I've laid out. There is a knee-high table in the center of the room with a gold lame tablecloth on it that is empty. There are candles placed about the room, providing a warm glow, but absolutely none on the table. At either side of the room, adorned by bouquets of fresh flowers, are two buffets tables that have a selection of small bowls and plates with the items I prepared earlier. There are no napkins, but at the side of each buffet table is a pile of fluffy towels.

Our plan is to prepare this meal as a group, each participating as both chef and diner.

* * * * * *

Appetizer course
================

Appetizer: The appetizer course serves as the transition from the work of the day to the pleasure of the evening meal. It should be a succulent, flavorful beginning to the wonders of the courses to follow.

"Remember that this is just the appetizer course. We don't want to spoil our zeal for the Main part of the meal," I remind them. "Take your time, and savor each morsel. We have all evening ahead of us!"

I move two platters of toast and two small bowls of a smoked salmon and creme fraiche spread to the table. To set the mood, I've cut the toast into the shapes of lips, breasts and penises. The salmon spread is appropriately flesh-colored.

"For this course, be sure to feed someone else. No eating anything unless it's fed to you," I instruct. I hope to set the mood for more intimate sharing later.

I take another bottle of sparkling wine from the ice-bath. I've chosen a Semi-sparkling Muscat from a winery near us that is slightly sweet, and very fruity. It will contrast nicely with the rich, earthy taste of the salmon spread. I open it quickly, noting the nice "pop" that the carbonated beverage makes. I fill four glasses, and give one to each of us.

Steve has spread a penis-shaped toast with salmon, and is feeding it to Denise, his face close to hers as he watches her luscious lips close around the phallic hors d'ouevre.

Kris holds a lip-shaped toast spread with salmon toward me, creme is dribbling down the side. I start to move my mouth to it, but she pulls it away and replaces it with her own lips, kissing me deeply for a few seconds. Then, she lets me eat the treat. I prepare one for her, a penis-shaped one, of course. Teasing her back in-kind by not letting her bite it, I kiss her instead. Then I let her eat the tasty morsel. She runs her tongue along her lips, and I feel a heat on the back of my neck. My eyes are locked on her lips and she kisses me again.

Denise is feeding Steve a treat, but I don't notice which she has prepared because my eyes are drawn to his hand on her side, just under, and slightly lifting, her breast as she feeds him. Aroused by the sight of Steve's hand near Denise's breast, I realize that she, too, is not wearing a bra. Her nipples protrude gently through her silk shirt, and my cock becomes slightly erect. Denise's hand slides down to Steven's thigh, but stops short of any worthy goal.

Kris prepares and feeds Steve a delectable treat, and he gently sucks her fingers as they linger near his mouth. And as I feed Denise a morsel, she nips at my fingers in a playful manner. I kiss her lightly on the cheek once she's eating her appetizer.

We each feed others and eat a few more of the appetizers, finishing the course. I clear the table of the platters and bowls in preparation for the salad course.

* * * * * *

Salad course
============

Salad course: The salad course is the first real course of the meal. It should begin the process of satisfying the desires of the diner with a light, yet succulent course consisting typically of greens and cold vegetables.

"Steve, would you like to start with the vinaigrette?" I ask, as I hand him a bowl of the raspberry-flavored dressing. I also hand him a soft brush, to use to spread the dressing, though I doubt it will get used much.

"Sure, my pleasure," Steve says.

Kris wastes no time, and lifts her dress off over her head. She has no underwear on, and stands before us completely naked. She lies down on the table on her back, and looks up at us expectantly; with that half-smile on her face that I love to see when she's excited.

"Kris will be our canvas for the preparation of the salad," I say.

Steve walks over to the table, and kneels on the floor near Kris's head. He dips the brush in the oil, and starts to paint the greenish, slippery substance on Kris. Starting with her breasts, making little circles around her nipples with the brush, he puts a good coat on her breasts and across her chest. Kris arches her back slightly in response to the gentle, soft pressure the brush imparts.

Denise has moved to Kris's other side and knelt near her head, also. She runs her finger lightly over Kris's forehead, down her cheeks, and then to her lips, across the top lip, and back over the bottom one. Letting her hand wander, again, she trails her fingertips down Kris's chin and along her neck.

"This looks delicious, Ryan," Denise says, giggling a little.

Now, Steve has begun to use his hands to knead the oil into Kris's skin, slowly massaging her breasts and upper arms, spreading the fragrant oil mixture around. Her building heat has begun to release the aroma of the herbs in the oil, and their piquant scent is filling the room.

Denise leans over and kisses Kris's face lightly, then licks along her chin. She kisses lightly just at the corner of Kris's mouth, teasing her by not letting her kiss back.

With another bowl of vinaigrette, I start brushing along Kris's feet, letting my brush tickle her a little along her soles and between her toes. I continue to brush up her legs, alternating between the two. I make sure I cover her completely in oil, using the brush to just lightly touch her with the oil.

Denise has begun to help Steve apply the vinaigrette to Kris's chest; they are each massaging one breast and the sides of her body, pushing the oily dressing down to her thighs. Occasionally, Steve or Denise will lower their heads to lick or nibble her nipple a little. Their hands wander down to her mons, just enough to tease and excite her.

I get the flower petals and lettuce leaves from the buffet. "Feel free to be creative. We have a variety of petals in many colors." I set a dozen bowls of petals and lettuce leaves on the table around Kris.

"Watch how they adhere to the dressing," I instruct as I place a petal on her breast, near her nipple. It quickly absorbs the dressing, and flattens against her skin.

Steve and Denise begin covering Kris' body with petals and the red and green lettuce leaves. I take the opportunity to lean down and kiss her deeply while I'm there.

Denise and Steve enjoy placing petals in artistic arrangements over Kris's body. They occasionally lean over her to exchange a kiss, as they, too, become aroused by this first course.

I move back to "dress" her legs, and her thighs. I pay particular attention to tickling and teasing her with the brush along the inner part of her thighs. When I'm done spreading dressing, I use my hands to massage it into her legs. Running them all along the long shapely length, I almost touch her labia, but stop short.

Kris raises her hips in a slight question, as my hand retreats from her heat. I can feel the warmth coming from her excited body. Kris is obviously enjoying this immensely, and has closed her eyes. She's beginning to squirm a little.

I move to the buffet, where I've placed a cucumber that has been carved into an appropriately phallic shape. I spread a little pure oil on it and take it to Kris, gently moving it up and down along her labia. I can see her reaction to the cool cucumber, and hear her gasp slightly as it first touches her. As her labia part, I push the huge, cool vegetable inside her a little. I use my other hand to tease her clit just a little, enticing her to gasp again, and part her legs a bit more.

I slowly push the huge green organic dildo into her, and it is obvious that she enjoys the feel of this monster inside her. I continue to work it in deeper with each stroke as I manipulate it in and out.

When Kris is completely coated with dressing, and has a very nice pattern of flower petals and lettuce leaves adhering to her breasts, stomach, mons and thighs, we begin to eat. At first nibbling the tasty petals from her aromatic body, Kris's squirms with excitement.

Denise moves lower, toward her mons. I can see she is very interested in the cucumber, as she can hardy takes her eyes from it. I take her hand and place it on the end of the phallic vegetable, allowing her to manipulate it.

I move past her to Kris' breast, opposite Steve, and eat some more of the petals, and nibble on her flesh where there is no covering. Steve has begun to alternate nibbles with kisses on Kris' mouth, face and neck. I can see that she is really enjoying it when he kisses her, as she holds the back of his head tight against her for a minute, prolonging the tongue play.

As we diners become more aggressive, Kris is subjected to little nips and bites. She moans and sighs with pleasure, at each graze of teeth that brushes her flesh. With tongues at work, the diners eat each petal and leaf, licking the juices of the tangy vinaigrette. Each caress brings Kris closer to ecstasy.

Once the salad has been eaten, Denise moves her face to lick Kris' clitoris to accompany the pleasure she is getting from the vegetable. Kris responds quickly to her tongue, and begins to breathe harder and faster.

Steve and I take turns kissing her, alternating with licking and suckling her breasts. She is so close. I can tell she is just moments away from her climax.

Steve is kissing her deeply as her arms wrap around his neck and pulls him hard into her mouth. Her hips press up at Denise's face, encouraging the vegetable to be pushed fully into her. She begins to cum with a moan... I bite her nipple gently, and feel her climax start.

She breaks the kiss with Steve, and moans loudly in rhythm with her spasms. Fifteen, twenty times... I've lost count. Her climax lasts a long time before she is finally sated. She collapses back onto the table, spent, yet smiling broadly.

Steve kisses her gently. Then I take my turn, kissing my wife passionately and with the love I feel for her. Finally, Denise takes her turn, kissing her tenderly, softly.

* * * * * *

Main course

===========

Main course: The Main course provides the substantial part of the meal. The diners should have their hunger almost completely satisfied at the completion of this part of the meal.

"For the main course, sometimes called the meat course, Steve and I have some organ meat for you girls..." I let the joke linger a bit as I move to get the teriyaki and the basil-mint sauces. I place a bowl of glaze with a small sauce mop in it on the table, one on each side. The thick, creamy basil-mint sauce is in a squeeze bottle.

Denise goes to Steve and kisses him, and Kris comes to me. She kisses me hard as she grabs at the buttons on my shirt, quickly opening them. She doesn't stop at the bottom button, but continues with my pants. As soon as they are loosened, she pushes them down off my hips, and they fall to the floor.

I can see Steve and Denise doing much the same. Steve's shirt is off, and so is Denise's. I take a moment to admire her small breasts pressed against Steve's torso, and I can see that Kris is looking too, admiring his tanned, muscular body. Denise reaches down to her skirt, and quickly unzips it and lets it fall to the floor.

Kris pushes me back to sit on the table, and lowers her head to suck on my erect organ. She spends just a few seconds, then reaches over for a sauce mop.

Steve sits down on the table behind me, his back against mine. I can hear Denise sucking on his cock, and I catch a glimpse of her getting the squeeze bottle for use on him.

Kris begins with the sauce mop at the head of my penis, letting the dark glaze coat my organ, the dark color mixing and deepening my own dark red. She spreads it down the side slowly, and I feel my shaft throb slightly and move beneath the silky soft touch of the sauce mop. She lightly licks the head of my cock, then slowly places some glaze on the other side the same way.

Now she licks along the side, tasting the salty-sweet sauce as it mixes with my own flavor. When she reaches the top, she lets her lips engulf the end, and I feel her tongue swirling around the sensitive glans.

Kris has almost completely licked and sucked the sauce off me, and has moved on to sucking me deeply into her mouth. I can feel her tongue swirling around the bottom and sides of my cock as she thoroughly finishes the sauce. I am getting very excited by her oral technique, which is as masterful as my culinary skill.

"You should sample the other entree, Kris," I say, breathy and excited, and as she looks up, I wink at her.

From behind me, I hear Steve say, "There's enough meat here for you, Kris."

"I love to compare the flavors of different meats," she replies. Her voice has gotten rather husky and I know she is excited by the prospect.

She quickly walks around to the other side of the table. I stand and turn to watch. Denise stops sucking on Steve's cock, and Kris kneels next to her.

12