The Feeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers

But the boy wasn't going to be persuaded at all. He grinned at me and lifted his huge monster with his right hand and plopped it between my tits. I bent my head and stared cross-eyed at the huge head. He lifted it up until it was level with me face. "Kiss it, mom. Lick it. Suck it. Make it nice and wet. Remember: the wetter it is the easier it will go into your cunt! Now do as you're told!" He rammed the huge head against my lips. I shook my head with horror and made a gasping sound, my mouth opening and closing with shock. Brian was quick on the draw. He took the opportunity and slipped the massive head into my mouth. I gurgled and choked as it thudded into my mouth. I thought that my jaw was going to split! It was as big as an aerosol can! My eyes watered and I was close to gagging. My long, reddish brown hair was billowing around me and he had pushed parts of it into my mouth. Brian pulled his penis out and saliva dribbled down my chin. I coughed and sputtered, eyes wide with horror. He slipped his hands into my thick hair and gathered it up, forming a sloppy bun on top of my head, freeing my face from the dangling strands. He held my hair thus with one hand while he guided his huge penis against my lips again. "Suck it. And suck it good!" I squirmed and made a whimpering sound. But he pushed it hard against my teeth and I inadvertently opened my mouth in protest. In it slipped again. He held onto it with his free hand and guided it in and out of my mouth. He pushed, hard, and I suddenly had at least six inches of his huge penis thudding into my mouth. I gasped and choked! He started to worm it in and out, slowly and gently. Every push made my eyes water and made me choke. The huge head was now ramming against the back of my throat. I hoped to God that he wasn't thinking of ramming all twelve inches of it into my mouth. He would have killed me! But Brian was no fool. He knew just how much I could take before I was close to passing out. He held onto my head, pinning the hair up, and slammed his huge penis back and forth. It was so big that my teeth raked along his shaft with every thrust. But he didn't seem to mind. I couldn't even have chopped down on it in an act of self-defense for I had absolutely no leverage. He filled my mouth completely! He just groaned and shoved my head up and down on it. I couldn't breathe properly and the lack of oxygen was making me see stars.

It went on for nearly twenty minutes. Brian would pull out occasionally to allow me to breathe. Then he'd make me lick and kiss the entire shaft. He especially liked it when I ran my tongue around his huge, purple head. Pre-cum was dripping off of it, my mouth and my chin. Slivers of ooze just about dangled everywhere. And then he'd shove it back in and the torment would continue. And during all this time he never came. He was rock-hard all the time but I never saw him clench his face or make any extra-loud groaning sounds. He just moaned and yanked at my hair, at times so hard that I thought it would come off at the roots!

I was surprised when he pulled out after a while. A good half an hour had passed. He gazed at me for a moment, his hands still in my hair. Then he stepped up close to me and slipped his penis right under the bra, lodging the huge head between my large breasts. The bra almost tore apart as his massive head wormed underneath it. He removed his hands from my hair and cupped my breasts instead. He squeezed my breasts together; slamming them against his huge head, riding it up and down through the deep cavern my cleavage thus presented. My breasts were starting to ache from the constant rubbing sensation. And then he slipped his hands to the front of my breasts and started to tweak my nipples with thumb and forefinger. I groaned. He started to rub his big thumbs across them, continuously slipping the soft and sheer bra cups up and over my nipples. He never once touched my bare breasts----he attacked them through the soft material of the bra cups. He dug his huge fingers into my soft flesh and really pulled at my nipples. He then really pushed my breasts real close together and quickly jerked his swollen head between them while he maddeningly tweaked my nipples through the bra cups. He was giving my conical tits the full workout now and his huge, ovular head almost hit my chin with every push. His eyes never left my hefty breasts. Sweat poured from his forehead. And then he did finally give a groan, a deep-throated animal-like grunt that startled me.

"Aaagh! Oh baby---Yeah!" he exclaimed, his face a mask of ecstasy. Something hot and slippery splashed against the bottom of my chin. And then it hit me again. And again. His hot semen shot out of him as if fired from a cannon. Shot after shot thudded against my throat, chin and lower neck. The velocity of his ejaculations was amazing. Sperm ricocheted off me into all directions, every shot feeling like a bee sting. By the time he was finished I was totally drenched.

Brian pushed me backwards, and with a startled cry I fell back onto the bed. He scooped his discarded boxer shorts off the floor, crawled on top of the bed as well and pulled my bent legs out from under me. Then he straddled me. I eyed him with total shock and awe as his huge penis thudded and bumped against my right thigh as he climbed on top of me. It was immense! He took the shorts and proceeded wordlessly to wipe the goo off me. It took a few minutes, for the shiny goo was all over me.

He bent his head lower, scooped my breasts in his hands again and buried his face right into my cleavage. He was kissing and pecking the warm, conical flesh all over while he pushed and squeezed my breasts from the sides. And then he started to lick along the contours of the each black cup, moving from breast to breast, slipping his tongue under the hem. He kissed my breasts right through the soft, shiny cups, licking and kissing his way around, over and under them from all angles. He did this for awhile, seemingly content and happy to simply lick and kiss my breasts through the thin, black material. It was a gentle, soft and kinky kind of touch and it suddenly made me tingle all over. He removed his hands and slid them slowly under my back and unhooked the bra. He lifted his face off me and I squirmed under his weight and emitted a soft moan of protest when he drew the bra over my breasts. He folded the bra under my chin, exposing my naked breasts.

Then he cupped my naked breasts in his huge hands again, lowered his face and gently kissed the tip of my left breast. Then he gave the other one the same, soft kiss. I moaned and wiggled my fingers. Oooh! He kept kissing them; wet little smooches that made me shiver. I blew a strand of hair away from my left eye and suddenly arched my back and groaned as his tongue flicked across my right nipple. He was now licking and lapping at my nipples, moving slowly from breast to breast. An electric shock ran through my body as his lips touched my sensitive nipples. He jabbed, licked and kissed them and soon they stood stiff and erect.

Brian lifted his head and stared at me. "You know what I want, eh, mom? You better pray that I get it, too!" And then he closed his mouth over my right breast, stuffing the entire conical tip deep into his mouth. And he began to suck. He worked the tips of each breast with his lips, compressing the soft, sensitive flesh of my aureoles and jabbing at my nipples with his tongue. He attacked both my breasts for a good ten minutes each, sucking and chewing on them, drawing them deep into his mouth. I just lay there, moaning softly as he sucked on my breasts. After awhile he removed his face and stared at me with anger. Spittle was dripping from his chin. "Hey! What's the deal? Are you going to let your baby go hungry? What kind of mother are you?"

I spat at him. I was suddenly furious. "I haven't got any, you idiot!"

"'No?" He got off me and slipped between my legs instead. He pushed my thighs apart, threw my legs over his shoulder and slipped his hands under my ass. Before I knew it my buttocks were hoisted up off the bed. It had happened so fast. First I was lying on my back----then I was hanging from his shoulders, my back bent at a crazy angle. Brian thrust his face into my wet vagina again. But this time he was rough, vicious and brutal. He tore open his jaws and closed it over my entire gash. His teeth sank right into the soft, tender flesh. I shrieked! He was chomping and gnawing on me as if he was trying to eat his way through me! He sucked and chewed on it while he relentlessly bombarded my clit with jabs of his tongue. I couldn't help but toss about and shriek as he chewed on my cunt. His broad arms were clenched tightly around my waist, holding me against him. I was jack knifing and jumping about as I screamed and wailed, my wet pussy lips smearing goo all over his face. But he was unshakable. His mouth was clamped onto me like the jaws of an alligator and he wouldn't let go. Oh, he just wouldn't! His frenzied attack went on and on. And then I almost passed out from the stinging pain I suddenly felt. Brian had closed his teeth around my swollen clit and was yanking it back and forth! Not surprisingly, though, I experienced a wicked orgasm at the same time! Amongst my shrieks of pain and my gasping, orgasmic wails I could hear Brian suddenly coughing and sputtering as he choked on my torrent of cum.

Brian removed my thighs from his neck and tossed them back on the bed. He wiped the goo from his mouth, leered at me and positioned himself between my thighs. His huge cock was just dangling there, big and solid like a tree trunk. He placed the tip of his large, avocado-shaped head against my pussy lips. Oh my God! He was going to shove that gigantic thing in me! I nearly fainted at the thought of it. It had been in the back of my mind ever since he had pulled it out. During his attack on me, though, I was too preoccupied to think about it. I groaned with surprise as he slipped the massive head into me with one, quick shove. "Aaagh!"

Thankfully I was extremely wet. His huge, purple head was at least four inches long and three inches in diameter at the base----but it had slipped in without a hitch. It was only a second after, a mere second when a shock wave of tremendous pain hit me. I screamed with agony as I felt my pussy lips being expanded to an unimaginable width! He was splitting me apart! I lifted my head up and stared at the junction between my spread thighs. He only had the bulbous head of his cock in me-----and I felt as if I was being filled to the max already. Yet I could plainly see that a good ten inches of his thickly veined cock was still exposed! It was unbelievable. Surely he couldn't, wouldn't, put more of it in me. He did.

Brian pulled out and I sighed with relief. But before I knew it he had slipped it in again. It went in even easier this time and I emitted another groan as the tapered head spread my labia far apart. Brian leaned over me and started to jab his huge head in and out of me with quick thrusts. I could feel my vaginal sphincter groaning in protest. All my bones were creaking! And with every push he would thrust in another inch or so until he had about half of his huge cock inside me. "Oh, Christ!" the boy moaned. "You're my first woman!" He stared down at me and gave me a wicked grin. "I've never fucked before----I had no idea how wonderful this feels. I've missed out on a lot! Oh---you're gonna pay!"

It's no surprise that the girls he knew were scared of his huge cock. No wonder he was a virgin. No sane woman would willingly want that thing inside her! And now he was going to fuck me----most definitely repeatedly----until his lust and needs was fulfilled! I screamed in horror at the thought. "Stop! Let me go! Stop!"

"Shut up!" Brian pulled back until his head was almost out and thrust himself in again. I shrieked as his massive cock thudded into me. He began to hump me then, thrusting a good eight inches in and out of me with purposeful strokes. I groaned and moaned as every nerve ending was being stimulated simultaneously. His huge, fat cock was rubbing me raw! I tossed my head about and jack knifed my body. The pain was intense. I had never been spread so wide before. Yet at the same time I was experiencing the most exhilarating feeling ever. I now understood what people meant when they said 'it hurt's so good'! And it damn well hurt----it hurt plenty. I screamed in agony as Brian's huge cock suddenly slammed against the deep end of my pussy. No man had ever sunk in so far. And it whacked against me again and again, the bulbous head grinding against my cervix with every thrust. The pain brought tears to my eyes. Brian was grunting and groaning as he shoved his cock in and out of me. The pain was momentarily forgotten as a wicked orgasm swept through my body. It was unreal. I started to wail and to urge him on. I trashed about so madly that my hair was flailing about me, so much so that my normally stiff tits were actually bouncing about. "Oh! Oh! Yes! Oh! Oh!"

Brian suddenly stopped. Sweat was pouring from his face. He pushed my thighs apart and crept higher up on me, his knees almost level with my chest. He still had his cock buried in me and it was starting to swell. He was nearing climax and it was growing thicker and thicker! I felt my muscles contract as his huge cock expanded my pussy walls even wider. I groaned and eyed him with horror. And then he pushed slowly into me. I experienced another violent orgasm as his huge head ground against my cervix. Brian grabbed my head in both hands and lowered his face. And then he was kissing me. He crushed his mouth brutally against mine and started to push his immense cock deeper into me. He jabbed and jabbed, our bodies sliding along the bed with every one of his powerful thrusts. My screams died in my throat. He was stretching me wide open and I could actually feel my cervix groaning and creaking as his huge cock spread the muscles apart! And then, with one final thrust, he was through. An amazing orgasm swept through me as his head lodged against the back of my womb. He was stimulating every single nerve ending deep inside me. His cock was brushing against nerve endings I didn't even know I had! Brian pulled out and slid it in again, this time riding all of his gigantic cock in to the hilt. I screamed but his mouth stifled my screams. He began to rock his huge cock in and out of me, slamming through my cervix with every push. Every time his cock thudded into my womb, his large, hairy balls slammed against my crotch. He was in all the way!

Brian lifted his head up and growled like an animal. He cupped my sore breasts in his hands and squeezed and mashed them. And then he really fucked me like I've never been fucked before. He would lift his ass high up off my body and slam down again, his fourteen-inch cock thudding into me like a jackhammer. It went on and on. At first it hurt like hell. Then the most wonderful sensation overtook me. I am not usually all that verbal in bed, but for the first time in my life I squealed and shrieked like a porno queen! "Aieeee! Aieeee! Yes! Yes! Aieeee!" I was enveloped in a continuous orgasmic wave. I was half-delirious! And the Brian screwed his eyes shut. He grunted; a deep animal grunt, and off-loaded his sperm deep inside me. Gallons of his hot spunk erupted inside me, continuously splashing against the back of my womb. Pft! Pft! Pft! It just wouldn't stop. The force of his ejaculations thudding against the most sensitive skin brought me over the edge. I wailed and tossed my head about and thrashed my hips up and down on the bed. My orgasmic convulsions were so violent that my thrashing hips actually lifted his 220lbs body off me! And then Brian withdrew from me, drawing large amounts of sperm and pussy juice out with him. It just sloshed out of me like a waterfall, leaving a tremendous stain on the bed sheet. He got off me and wiped the sweat form his brow. "Man! I'm just crazy about you're body. You may be my mother, but you're also the hottest babe I've ever seen. I've always wanted to do this." He shook his cock and another large amount of sperm was flung across the room. I stared at him for a second, then let out a horrifying wail. But the bastard just stood there, grinning evilly at me. "All this fucking has made me thirsty! I do hope that you've finally produced some milk."

I lay there moaning. He bent over me, scooped me off the bed and crushed me against him. He carried me over to the wooden chair in the corner and plopped me down on it, pinned my arms behind the back of the chair and spread my thighs far apart. My black, sheer silk stockings were blotched with ugly stains. I groaned again as he fell to his knees in front of me. And then his hands and his mouth were on my tits again. In this position my firm breasts were just thrusting forward, the pointed tips with their swollen nipples inches from his face. There was hardly any sag and he did not have to scoop them up or lift them. His mouth closed over the left one and he began to suck. Then he attacked the other one. He sucked and chewed on them for a long time while I wailed and begged him to stop. My poor nipples were extremely sore already and the constant pressure from his mouth and lips was making me dizzy. His sucking was in vain----my tits were naturally dry.

Brian removed himself from me. The tips of my breasts were deep red and covered with teeth marks, the nipples hugely swollen. I cried as I saw them. "You're a horrible mother," Brian exclaimed. "It's no wonder that my father left you. You just don't listen!"

He pulled me off the chair, spun me about and unfastened the Velcro cuffs and the little strap that had bound me. "I'm hungry." He stared at his watch. Already a good three hours had passed since his initial attack on me and it was now almost two in the morning. "Go make us some sandwiches," he ordered. I stood there, shivering and quaking. I could hardly stand let alone walk. I was sore all over. "Oh God," I stammered. I felt as if drugged and all I could think of was a hot shower and much needed sleep. Oh, I could sleep for hours! I hitched the blouse up my shoulders and draped it about me. I stumbled into the kitchen, my mind numb. My actions were purely based on instinct----I knew where everything was and I managed to pull plates out of the cupboard without dropping them although my hands were shaking like leaves. I was in a complete daze.

Brian leaned against the kitchen table. I suddenly had enough and grabbed a pot off the counter and hurled it at him. "Leave me alone, you bastard!" I wasn't thinking properly and it did not occur to me that Brian was able to really hurt me. He ducked, vaulted over the table and launched himself at me. I shrieked and darted to the side. I skidded on my high heels and he grabbed me by the arm and flung me against the table. "I wanted a sandwich!" he hissed at me. "You can't give me any milk and now you refuse to feed me! Man! You're a glutton for punishment!"

He shoved me face down across the kitchen table and slammed my thighs apart. He grabbed me and slipped his hands under the silky blouse. His big hands were clenched tightly around the black and lacy garter belt that hugged my hips. And them he lunged forward, burying his massive cock deep inside me with one, brutal thrust. I screamed in agony as his huge cock thudded through my sore cervix again. My fingernails left a deep gash on the surface of the wooden table, marring the waxy surface. He left most of his long cock inside me and started to jab me, slamming the bulbous head repeatedly past my cervix, driving his balls against me with every thrust. Our bones creaked and the table shook. This wasn't fucking----this was pure torture! It was a wicked, jackhammer pounding that he gave me, banging his balls against me and slamming my head against the table top with every push. He wasn't fucking my pussy----he was fucking my womb! His massive cock was not sliding through my pussy like before. He stood high above me, his chest crushed against my back, pounding his bulbous head continuously through my cervix. I felt absolutely no pleasure from this at all. I just screamed and shrieked like mad. Jab! Jab! Jab! The pain was so intense that I nearly passed out. The back of my womb was being subjected to constant jabs, his huge head slamming deep into me like a sledgehammer. That boy had energy like you wouldn't believe. He sank his hands into my hair and yanked at it brutally, arching me off the table. He yanked at my hair in perfect unison with his jerking hips. It went on and on. A good half an hour of this torture must have passed before he suddenly grunted and shot of another load deep inside me. I already had a fair amount of his voluminous sperm sloshing about inside my womb, and now he added another gallon of it! I felt my stomach swell!

Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers