The Ferraro Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,395 Followers

Grinning at each other, there could be no doubt that they wanted to continue this someplace more comfortable.

"Your bedroom, or mine?"

"Mine!"

Holding hands, the two girls turned to the door, throwing it wide open. Their plan to race for the nearest bed was short-circuited however by the sight of their mother standing in the hallway just outside the bathroom. With a guilty start, the two teenagers jumped apart, trying hard to make it look like they had not just gotten caught red-handed doing what they had just been doing.

Still naked as the day she was born, Kelly snatched up the fallen bath towel from the tub and wrap it around herself. Hoping that the shorts and panties she had left on the floor were not so noticeable, Lori could only tug down on the bottom edge of that oversized shirt, hoping it would not be obvious that she was naked from the waist down.

Jessica Ferraro glanced over at them, blinking her eyes blearily and running a hand through her tousled hair. It was clear that she had just been awakened from a very deep sleep, either by the storm outside, by her daughter's fun, or by both, and had done nothing more than throw a robe on before coming out of her room to investigate.

What really caught her daughters' attention though was that the still half-asleep woman had neglected to tie her robe closed. She must sleep in the nude, they deduced as they could now plainly see the valley between her full breasts, not to mention the hairy slit that was between her legs. As she turned now to face them, the robe opened enough to briefly reveal one of her tits in all of it's glory.

"Hey," she said slowly, looking at them but not really seeing. "What's going on?"

With a panicked squeal, Lori took off, sprinting for her bedroom and slamming the door behind her.

Jessica watched this in confusion, then looked to her other daughter, her brow furrowed.

Desperately, Kelly told her, "It's nothing, Mom. A big storm blew up, that's all. I got caught in it while I was out jogging this morning and came home soaking wet, so Lori was helping to dry me out and warm me up."

"Oh, okay." That seemed to satisfy the older woman and she nodded her head firmly before plodding her way back to her bed.

To Be Continued . . .

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,395 Followers
12