The Fetishist Who Went to Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

But, he had avoided the dubious honor of having his sphincter enlarged via the good graces of Daisy and Butterfly. That pissed the demonesses off greatly. They were beginning to fear their toy collection would go unappreciated by Arthur. But they had hope, because the black-faced boy still had many tortures to endure.

Arthur was dragged out of the stadium to the cheers of the thousands of spectators. As it turned out, the ambitious lad had even conquered the encrusted feet that had become known to bettors as "Packed Earth" at 1000:1 odds. He had become a hero to those who had placed bets in his favor... not so much to those who bet against him.

Butterfly and Daisy grumbled as much as those who'd bet against Arthur, dragging him roughly by the hands, allowing not just his feet to drag on the hot, unkind terrain, but his entire lower body. By the time they'd reached his next destination, his thighs were masses of cuts and scratches, and his genitals had been scraped raw.

"Fucking little prick," Butterfly groused, "Think you're some kinda wiseass, do ya? Okay, so you survived the Field of Feet. Wait'll you get to your next little rendezvous. Oh, you're just gonna love this, right, Daisy?"

Daisy laughed heartily. "Yeah," she said, "I hope you like shit, dirtbag, cuz you're gonna be living in it. You think your face is dirty now, ho ho! You just wait. But don't you worry, we'll hose all the shit off ya afterwards, just like we're gonna hose all that foot filth off ya in a minute. I mean, how can we dirty you up again if there ain't no room to put the dirt, right? Hey, Artie, how'd you get toe jam in your ears? You don't have a tongue in your ear, do ya? If ya do, ya wanna eat my pussy with your ear?" She laughed, and Butterfly joined in, though her eyes had a jealous glint to them.

Again Arthur was unceremoniously dropped on his face. Another female demon sauntered up to Daisy and Butterfly and handed them a large hose. "Hey," said Daisy, "That's your job. You hose the little shit off. We did our job hauling his sorry ass here."

The demoness grumbled and pointed the hose at Arthur. With a bored look on her face, she opened the valve and water shot out of the hose like cannon fire. Arthur shot back from the force and slammed into a gnarled, burnt tree, which he clung to for dear life. The demoness turned off the hose. "Better brace the little twerp, ladies, or he's gonna blow away."

Daisy and Butterfly tied Arthur to the tree with barbed wire from the utility pockets of their belts. Thus battened down, Arthur was ready to be hosed. The demoness stood about ten feet from him and trained the hose on his face. She again opened the valve.

Arthur's head was blasted back against the tree. He felt like his face was being blasted off his head. Then, just for giggles, the demoness hosed the rest of his body, at first sending his scraped genitals flopping about wildly, then pinning them to his belly with his testicles squashed well out to the sides, and then sending his entire package racing for safety as they hid well up inside his battered crotch.

"Hey," the demoness said with a grin, "I know only his face needed cleaning, but, so what? It was fun to watch, wasn't it?" Daisy and Butterfly nodded their agreement.

"Okay, footface," Butterfly pronounced, "Time for you to get shitfaced, and not in a good way." All three of the grotesque "ladies" laughed. Butterfly continued, "You ready to eat shit, dickhead? Hope your tongue is all rested up from all those yummy feet, cuz you got another entre coming. Hope you still have an appetite. You got enough ass coming up on the menu to feed half of Hell for a decade. You may never eat again!" She laughed so hard she snorted, and so did Daisy.

When the third demoness likewise hooted until snot dripped from her repugnant nose, it was like a symphony of giggle-snorts. When the laughing finally subsided, Daisy and Butterfly released Arthur from the tree and dragged him to his next torture... the Devil's Den of Dirty Derrieres, known to the local demon population as Shit Happens.

At first it didn't seem too bad to Arthur. After having just eaten filth off thousands of smelly feet, his current situation didn't seem nearly as vile by comparison. The room they brought him to was small, the size of a local bar room. And in truth, it almost was a bar, but with a slight twist... courtesy of the Prince of Hell and his only slightly less warped associates.

There were three long tables lined up side by side. The tables were about the height of the average human being, five and half feet or slightly higher. Each had ten matching sets of food and water bowls spaced evenly on them, as if cats or dogs were to be fed on them. But, in front of each table was a hitching post of equal length as the table.

To each post, at each feeding station, was hitched another damned female, her neck and her hands tied to the post with very short leather straps. The neck strap was so short that each woman had to bend over significantly. She was allowed to eat and drink from the bowls, but not to stand up much more than a few inches from her undoubtedly tasty repast. Again, since damnation is an equal opportunity future, these women were of all sizes, shapes and nationalities.

For some as yet unknown reason, these women were all squirming. Some were eating or drinking when Arthur was escorted into the room, but all were dancing about as if abysmally uncomfortable and seeking some kind of relief. Arthur thought they might need a bathroom break, but such was not the case.

"Hungry?" Daisy asked Arthur, whispering the snide comment into his ear. "These ladies can't wait for you to chow down. They're gonna feel so much better after you do." Butterfly laughed into her misshapen paw.

"Well, Artie," Butterfly snickered, "Time for din-din. Just think, you get a tasty dinner and these ladies get relief at the same time. Can't beat that, can you? So now you just saunter up to any lady you like and get down on your knees and munch away to your heart's content. See how those bouncy butts are just jittery with anticipation? Go on now, make some hineys happy."

"Okay," Arthur asked, "What's the deal? What's my torture this time?"

"Flaming shitcakes," Butterfly noted, "You're as dense as the walls around Fort Knox, aren't you? You always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?"

"Oh, my Satan," Daisy said, "Just tell the idiot what to do. If he's that dumb, just spell it out for him. Or would you rather I do it?"

"You tell him," Butterfly insisted, waving her hands in mock frustration, "He's just too damn retarded for me to deal with. I mean, for Satan's sake, the sign is right over the bar. The Devil's Den of Dirty Derrieres. Nothing tricky about that, is there? A moron could figure it out. Really, Artie, you havn't a clue where this is goiing? You just chowed down on the dirtiest feet in hell. No bells ringing in your head? No light bulbs going on? Satan save us all, you are one dumb sonovabitch."

In truth, Artie did have his suspicions, just based on what he'd already experienced here in the fiery pit. He just couldn't find the proper words to voice it. It's not easy to talk about a thing like this... except maybe for foul demons who are pretty much disgusting on a day to day basis anyway. They probably talk about sick shit like this over tea and crumpets.

"Oh... all right then," Daisy said, shaking her head, barely able to contain her derisive laughter, " Artie... dear sweet little Artie, these ladies really need your help. You see, here in Hell there are all kinds of tortures. The boss has such a wicked imagination. Well, these poor ladies have not been allowed to... um, how shall I say?... clean themselves... in years.

"You know how it is, Artie... they're allowed to poop and pee and all that - can't have ladies exploding all over the place, now can we? - but they aren't allowed to clean up afterwards. So you can imagine how itchy and irritated things can get. That's why they're all dancing around and jiggling and clenching their cheeks and such... although some of that might be anticipation now that you're here. So you're their hero. You're here to end their suffering... scratch their itches for them... get all that nasty stuff out of their crotches and asses.

"So, my dense little moron, what you're going to do is just like Butterfly said - you're going to saunter up all hero-like, get down on your knees, snuggle up to a sweet crotch or tushie, and use that obviously resilient tongue of yours to do some more cleaning. In some cases MAJOR cleaning. You're going to lick these ladies until they're not squirming anymore.

Daisy took a deep breath and continued, "You're going to clean what they haven't been allowed to clean for years and years. Lap up all the dried mess between their legs and then use your big, hero hands to spread their cheeks wide and get your tongue way down in there and lick and suck and chew until you end their suffering, you big lug you. In hell, this is how damned souls like you get shit-faced. Now, any questions?"

He had none. "Praise Satan!" Butterfly cheered, "Hallelujah! Pea-brain finally gets it! Now shove his face up someone's ass and let's go get a ciggy."

Before Arthur could even brace himself, Daisy did just that. She grabbed Arthur's head from behind and tightly tangled her fingers in a huge pawful of hair. As if he were nothing more than a plastic doll she dragged him along the floor of the lovely establishment until he was on his knees behind rear end number one.

The reek brought tears to his eyes. Even Daisy, as used to this as she was, held her breath. Arthur's mind replayed a memory of his college days when a campus bully and his fawning entourage dragged him into a bathroom stall and dunked his head in a toilet, finding out only seconds later that it hadn't been flushed in some time. This lovely aroma was very similar. And when he noticed that the darkness between the cheeks spilled over the edges of that deep crack, he shivered.

The woman hitched to the post wiggled with anticipation, bouncing up and down, trying very hard to push her ass back into Arthur's face. She spread her legs and bent over even lower, allowing Arthur complete access to what needed cleaning.

"I can do this," Arthur thought to himself, "I just sucked on two thousand feet, so thirty soiled bums and crotches should be a piece of cake. I can do this, I can do this."

Daisy tightened her grip on Arthur's hair and moved around behind him. She bent low and reached her other hand under his ass and cupped his scrotum. With one hand in his hair and the other assuring his compliance by threatening his jewels, she lifted him slightly and shoved him forward as hard as she could, aiming his head at the tethered woman's chocolately butt crack.

Arthur's speeding face entered between the woman's cheeks with an audible "schlup" sound, and Daisy continued to push until it was buried up to his ears. For good measure, she then leaned into Arthur's back, putting both her paws on the back of his head and really shoving him home, grinding his head in a circular motion to force Arthur's face into the closest possible proximity to the tethered woman's soiled opening.

The woman sighed, shivering with perverse delight. "Oh, that feels so good," she cooed, squirming with pleasure. "Can I keep him there?" she asked, "Please? Just for a year or two? Pretty please?" Daisy ignored the question, too busy admiring her handiwork at imprisoning Arthur's face in that horrid trench, the brown stuff oozing out around his head and cementing him there like the strongest Epoxy ever made.

Arthur raised his hands up to the woman's cheeks and tried to pry his head out of her ass, but could not. "Oh you won't be able to pull out of there until your job's done, Artie. Rules of Hell, dick breath - no release until you've paid the price. In Hell, even the privilege of breathing has to be earned."

"Mmmmpjh. Fumph mmph urmph." Artie's muffled voice came from within that sticky chasm.

Fluent in butt-mumble from decades of experience, Daisy replied, "Oh my no, Artie my boy, you're in there for the duration. Smell nice? Take a nice deep breath. Like springtime, isn't it?"

"Mumf immmuf famp uffit" spoke the head in the crack.

"Oh, Artie, you are so funny. You CAN'T pull yourself out. I guess Butterfly's right about you... you are mentally challenged aren't you? Artie, think about it. How do you THINK you can get your head back out of there? Think hard now."

"Ummm.... fuliff i phay ou?"

"Bravo! But I'm not sure licking will be enough, though it'll certainly help loosen things up so you can then chew your way out. I really can't tell from here. It all depends on just how clogged up things are in there. I could always use your head like a plunger if you like. Would that help?"

"Oooooo! I feffer fet ouffa ere!"

"That's true. I might wedge you in there so tight you'd just have to spend the rest of your damnation in this poor woman's ass. Okay, I'll just let you eat your way out on your own. Now, Butterfly and I are gonna go get some carcinogens down into our lungs. You just enjoy your dinner and work your way out of there so you can help out all these other lovely ladies next okay?"

The demoness patted Arthur's shoulder encouragingly. "When you're finished with this lucky lady, just move on to the next and the next and the next until there are no more nasty butts in this room, okay? Just like everything else so far, you better get everything squeaky clean and we better not hear a single complaint from any one of these ladies, you hear me?"

"Fef"

"All right then. And Artie?"

"Fef?"

"When you're done with these thirty stinky bottoms, a friend of mine and Butterfly's will bring in another thirty ladies for you to make happy. And then thirty more. And another thirty after that. We have quite a backlog of crusty butts here in Hell. The boss likes to keep a lot of them on hand just for souls like you. Isn't that sweet of him?"

"Fure... feffy fweet."

"I'll tell him you approve. Now, the good news is that you only have to rescue maybe three or four hundred of these uncomfortable ladies and then you'll get a break before the next three or four hundred start coming in. So you do get a break. And our friend who will be bringing in the ladies for you will hose off your face once in awhile and rinse out your mouth occasionally so you can keep going."

Fighting off yet more laughter, Daisy added with mock concern, "We'd hate to see your face get so caked up with shit that you can't get it in anyone's ass anymore. Or have your mouth so full of it that you can't get any real cleaning done. So you'll have that to look forward to, too. Never let it be said that we're not considerate here in Hell. So, Artie, I suppose you'd like to get started so you can get your head out of there and inhale something that's not the consistency of mud. You ready to get started, shit-lips?"

"Fef. mm feffy."

"Excellent. In that case... bon appetite!"

Daisy and Butterfly left the building, arm in arm, laughing so hard they nearly walked into the door frame due to tears in their eyes. Arthur began licking and chewing.

It took Arthur a full hour to eat his way out of the woman's ass. When he'd licked and chewed enough to loosen his head, he again grasped her cheeks and tugged backward. Finally, his head ripped from her ass with a sound that combined a resounding "pop!" with a liquid "squish" and the woman gasped and then sighed. "Oh, that feels so wonderful."

Arthur began to move along to the next tethered woman. "Hey!" the woman he'd just eaten his way out of cried, "Where you going? Get back here. You cleaned up INSIDE, but now get that crap off my cheeks too. Don't you dare leave that crusty shit on my cheeks. And you haven't even BEGUN to suck the stuff offa my crotch. What the hell kinda slacker are you? You don't finish your job and I'm gonna make one loud complaint. You hear me? Now FINISH UP!"

Arthur had completely forgotten about the crotch mess and had figured the woman would be so relieved to have all that deep filth removed that she'd overlook a little crap on her buns. Apparently not. So back he went to put a spit shine on the cheeks and suck on her crotch.

"Ahhhh," the woman sighed, "Much better.

And not for nothing," she continued, "But you didn't do a very good job on my sphincter, either. I can feel something chunky on it. I'd like a little more deep tongue action in there if you don't mind. But you can do that last. I'm sorry to be so cranky, but that stuff's been in there a long time. It's irritating you know. And if I know Satan he's not gonna let me clean myself again, so I'm gonna need you to get as much outta there as you can. Who knows when I'll get this chance again. So forgive me if I'm a little rude. JUST DO IT."

So another half hour was spent on crotch sanitizing and making the woman's backside more aesthetically appealing. The sphincter finishing only took a few minutes. It wouldn't have even taken that long, but the woman wanted Arthur to probe inside with his tongue in case there was something there she didn't know about. So he obliged, not wanting his own sphincter enlarged courtesy of Butterfly and Daisy.

And so it went. All told, Arthur's tongue shined and polished some seven hundred and fifty groins, butt cracks and sphincters. Again exhausted, he thought he'd done an excellent job. He himself was covered in brown smears and messy gobs from his head all the way down to his chest. His hair was slicked back with enough stool to change it from blond to brown. His lips were brown and so were his teeth. And he smelled like the toilet his head had been dunked in way back in college.

The "hoser" demoness sprayed him for a good fifteen minutes to get the stink off him. It still didn't work. But all around Arthur women were cooing and sighing and dancing around, reveling in the sensations of clean pussies and asses for the first time in ages. They thanked Arthur over and over again. He was indeed their hero.

When Daisy and Butterfly came back for the seventh time to check in on his progress and found that he'd completed his torment, they spoke to the "hoser" demoness to see how he'd done. Arthur felt an icy tickle on his spine (not easy to feel an icy anything in Hell) when he saw Daisy and Butterfly smiling cruelly at one another.

Then they sneered at Arthur with grins so vile that he nearly passed out (CAN you pass out in Hell? Yes, he'd done it before, and probably would again). His legs became wobbly and sweat poured from him as the two grotesque creatures lumbered toward him, still grinning their evil smiles.

"Well, well, seems like Mr. Perfect finally fucked up, eh Daisy?" Butterfly said, licking her lips.

"Yup. Looks like he's not so perfect after all."

"Wait," Arthur said, trembling, "What did I do? I cleaned everything. I mean EVERYTHING! No one could've complained. Look at all those happy ladies. I'm their hero!"

"Well, now, not quite, Artie," Daisy grinned, "Seems one lady thought you took too long sucking the grunge out of her pussy. She said you even made her cum!"

"So, what's wrong with that? Isn't that a plus?"

"Yes," Butterfly snickered, "Usually you'd think so, right? But this particular lady... well, she's not too fond of men. She only wanted you to do what had to be done and leave it at that. She didn't like the idea of a man making her cum. So, she's a bit miffed. All mellow with her orgasm, but still miffed."

"But I DID do my job. The orgasm was just a happy bonus for her. Whether it's from a man or woman, an orgasm is an orgasm!"

"Would you say that if a WOMAN gave you a blowjob, Artie? Wouldn't you rather a man did it?"

"Hell no! I mean... hell, yes... I mean, I'd LOVE IT if a woman blew my whistle. Why the hell does everyone think I'm gay?!"

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers