The Fifth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting vigilantly for them all these hours in the car, Thomas rushed out as they returned. He opened the back door for Deanna who got in without any acknowledgment, with Belle then going in from the other side. When Thomas returned to the driver's seat Deanna simply said "Home."

They rode the entire way in silence, Deanna gazing vacantly out the side window. Belle, who had initially been exhilarated that she had done all of her Lady's bidding and had not been exposed, now feared that she had somehow failed her. The entire night, from beginning to now had had many moments of sheer terror for her, but many of extreme excitement as well. She had been seen, heard ... and accepted as Belle, before the most difficult of possible audiences.

Before the evening had begun she had even had secret hopes that if somehow she did successfully survive, at the end of the night her Lady might invite her up to her bedroom to provide more intimate service, for the very first time ever as Belle. All prior summons for such activities had been for Abel, who had always performed enthusiastically. But Belle yearned to be used so as herself, and though she knew she had no right to expect, she couldn't help but pray that this night might be such a night.

As they arrived back at the manor, and Deanna departed through the opened car door, she was greeted at the opened front door by the waiting Edward. She walked into the foyer, and then turned to face the trailing Belle.

"I had a delightful time tonight, Belle. And I really did enjoy your song. But I find myself very tired now, so I want to retire." She turned back to Edward. "There's no need to attend me tonight, Edward. I can take care of myself. I think I'll sleep a little later tomorrow morning. Nine o'clock."

"As you wish, My Lady."

With that, Deanna nodded to them both and went up the stairs, leaving Edward perplexed, and Belle's dream deflated.

As she finally slipped into her bed, Deanna reflected once again on the evening's events. She had indeed been proud of Belle, and she knew that Belle ... and all of her slaves, were totally devoted to her ... as slaves to their Mistress. It couldn't ... and shouldn't ... be anything more than that. But as she drifted off to an unsettled sleep she continued to wonder, as she had for the entire trip home ...

Could there ever be a true Private Dancer?

12