The Fifth Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ really did want to slip his cock into her and love her with everything he had, but Diane said everything but that, so he had no choice. As Diane looked on, Russ slid his tongue into her and then up to her hard clit. It felt large and hard under his tongue and she tasted sweet to him. The more he tasted and touched her, the more he wanted to do to please her. He wanted to be able to taste her rosebud and so much more. He slipped a finger into her as his tongue returned to her clit for a second, and she jumped into a hard climax with her head back and her body rigid. She was so ready for him, that it hadn't taken her more than a minute or two. Russ didn't know if she would want more or not, but until she indicated she was used up, he was going to keep going for her. With more exploring with his hands, but staying away from her clit for a minute, he brought her back and minutes later she had another orgasm. This time, as she was thrown into climax, she was looking down at her lover as he continued to taste her. Her legs came together against his head as her body took control for those several intense seconds, but then let him know that she was spent. He moved back up to her and they shared another long and deep kiss again. Not intense, but deep and tender and full of meaning.

He lay down next to her then as she told him, "Thank you, Russ." Then looking up at Diane added, "And thank you, Diane." She just smiled back at her. Then looking back at Russ, she looked down at his still hard cock and said, "But this isn't fair to you. You're being left out and I'm sorry."

Russ just smiled and before he could say something brave and comforting Diane said, "You can take care of that if you'd like, Linda."

"But then you'll be the one left out."

"Oh, I have no fear that my man will see to my needs." Linda couldn't move fast enough to suit her. She reversed herself and in moments had his cock in her hand and her other hand exploring his tight balls. She didn't want to rush this, but poor Russ wasn't going to last long and she knew it. She slid her hand up and down his shaft very slowly as she looked into his eyes. Without breaking that eye contact, she slipped her mouth over the head and slowly advanced until she could take no more of him. She held him deep in her throat as long as she could and then slowly withdrew until her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock head. Then down again only to slowly pull up as her hand moved up and down his shaft slightly. With her other hand still caressing his balls, she slowly increased her movements. The hard roof was far from the ideal situation, but that didn't matter all that much. It was only a minute later when Diane could tell that Russ wouldn't last much longer. Linda was doing a very good job on him and when she saw his hand draw into a fist, she could almost feel his jism slam into the back of her throat. She had a moment of jealousy, but mostly it was just that she wished it was her mouth down there to receive her husband's seed. Russ tensed and his eyes closed for a second and she saw Linda quickly move her hand and pump her mouth up and down pulling as much of his juices into her mouth as she could get. Orgasms don't last very long at all and his was no exception. It was over in moments, but the aftermath lasted longer. She finally milked and licked his cock clean and then moved up to him so they could share another long kiss as his hands moved up and down her back and over her ass. It was only a minute later that he was hard again.

Diane knew her husband pretty well and a moment later she was straddling him and had his cock pushed into her waiting pussy. As Linda contentedly looked on, Diane rocked her hips and pumped up and down on Russ' cock in what could only be described as a frenzied fuck. She was more excited than she had been in a long time, and just as it had been for Linda, she was racing through her orgasm in minutes. But also like Linda, she wasn't done and continued to ride his hardness until she was overtaken by a second climax. She might have been good for a third one, but she was okay and she had hopes of being alone with him in their bed later.

They were used up and ready to get back inside where they could be comfortable. When they reached their apartments Diane asked Linda to come in for coffee but she told them, "No, you two need some time alone and so do I. Thank you both for an amazing day and I'll have more to say later, like maybe in a couple of days," and she went inside and closed the door behind her.

"She's right of course," Diane said. "The three of us really do need to talk about today."

"Right now, you and I need to talk about today, because I still can't believe what happened. I mean, I really can't believe it." They went inside and washed up and got tall glasses of iced tea before dropping onto the couch to begin their examination of the day's activities.

Chapter Thirteen

Diane hadn't bothered to get dressed after she removed her bikini and Russ was in his briefs. They both studied their ice cold and sweating glasses of tea like it would reveal some secret to them. Russ broke the silence asking her, "Where did that all come from, honey? I mean letting Linda and I...I was going to say touch each other, but it went so much farther than that. How, what did it feel like to watch us? I kept waiting for you to stop us, but rather than doing that you moved us on to do even more. Had she and I made love, it wouldn't have been much more than what we did do."

"I know, but at the time I just couldn't deal with that. In fact, I still couldn't deal with that."
"I have a feeling I'll never understand any of this. So you're okay now...I mean no burning regrets or whatever."

"None. Did you enjoy being with her?"

"Of course I did. She is very intense and sexy as I'm sure you noticed."

"I did, and you were too."

"You going to talk to her before the three of us talk?"

"No, we all need to get through this and know where each of us stands and what we see for our future, or at least our hopes for the future."

"With it being so close to time for us to go back home is going to cause some conversation too."

"I'm sure it will, but I'm not worried about that. The three of us can work that out."

Russ and Diane were at Linda's door just after six, and as they went in and as Linda and Russ made eye contact, her smile made her look like an embarrassed teenager. Their attempts to act casual and pretend that nothing unusual or intimate had happened between them were almost comical. But that changed when Russ kissed Linda and she responded to him instantly. Diane smiled and said, "I don't think you two will ever be able to be in the same room again and left unattended."

Linda smiled and freely admitted that saying, "You just may be right." In the beginning the three of them talked in vague and delicate terms as they discussed what they had shared on the roof, but that didn't last too long. Linda asked Diane, "Didn't it bother you to watch me hold Russ' cock that first time?"

"I kept telling myself that it should, but it really didn't."
Linda smiled at Russ and then went on with, "And when he took my panties off?"

"That didn't bother me either."

"Then what about when we kissed as he lay on me and then he ate me so thoroughly."

"I'll admit that I felt a little twinge for a minute, but then I was caught up in what the two of you were sharing. I could see how quickly you were getting excited and I was sharing that experience with you in a way. At least that's the only way I know to describe what I was feeling. Oh, and when you went down to his cock and saw to his needs, I liked watching him respond to your touch. By his expressions, I could tell when he was getting close and I've never really watched him cum before. Maybe the next time, I'll be able to see him shoot for you."

"The next time, is there going to be a next time?"

"Probably so, I mean, assuming you would like a next time."

"Excuse me, ladies," Russ said smiling. "I just want to be sure that you two haven't forgotten that I'm still here."

Both of them kissed him and Diane told him, "Of course not, honey.

"Diane," Linda said, "What made you feel that it was okay if Russ and I could touch and kiss and share everything, except make love? I'm curious about that almost minor distinction."

"I can't explain that one, and maybe I'll change my mind later, I just don't know. Until this happened, I would never let Russ even pat another woman's ass without getting upset with him, so I'm still puzzled by my emotions and it will take time for me to sort that out."

"Now about a next time," and Linda kissed him deeply and his cock jumped to attention almost instantly.

Diane smiled and putting her hand on my cock said, "See what I mean Linda, one kiss and you have him hard and ready."

Linda looked at Diane's hand on her husband's stiffness and her hand joined the mix. "You mean I did that with just a kiss? I'm not even undressed." Having two women handling his cock through his jeans was sweet torture, so his left hand went to Linda's breasts and his right hand went to Diane's. That was another first for him, to be intimately touching two women at the same time as they touched him. He decided he could get used to the situation, or he'd like to try at least.

Russ smiled at Linda and said, "Yes, you got me hard with that kiss, so can you imagine how hard I'd get if you were naked?"

Diane laughed and said, "Was that supposed to be smooth or sneaky?"

"I was just hoping it might work."

"Kiss Linda goodnight, lover."

Chapter Fourteen

Mother nature conspired against them, so there wasn't another opportunity to enjoy the roof experiences again. and the three of them had to content themselves with going out to dinner. Diane and Linda shed tears and Russ hated to see the trio break up. Saturday morning, they had coffee with Linda for the last time and then headed north and home.

One of the first things they did, was to call their friends and arrange a Saturday night gathering. The welcome home celebration was well underway when after dinner Diane called Linda. "Hi, busy?"

"Not at all, what's all the noise in the background?"

"We're out with the gang to celebrate our homecoming. Joe, Mark, Belinda, all of them are here and have asked about you."

"Tell them all I said hi, and I wish I could be there."

"I'll tell them. You doing okay?"

"I'm doing okay. I told Mack the maintenance guy, that I'd been to the fifth floor as I called it."

"The fifth floor, I love that. What did he say?"

"He just smiled, and told me to feel free to go up there as long as I didn't invite others up there."

"Fantastic, so you can continue your tan then."

"I can, but it won't be the same without you two here to share it with. Tell Russ that I'm getting an all over tan and tease him."

"Hold on, I'll put him on."

He took the phone and they talked for a minute before she told him, "I'm going to the roof and tanning naked and think about you."

"That's not fair, I should be there with you."

"I wish you were. I really hoped that Diane would have a change of heart and you and I could have finished what we had started."

"Oh Darlin,' you're going to drive me crazy. You have to get up here for the weekend soon, love."

"You tell me when."

"Diane will call you...wait, somebody wants to talk to you."

Joe took the phone and said, "Hey, you're supposed to be here to help us celebrate."

"Hi Joe, I wish I could be. Are you behaving?"

"Just enough to stay out of jail."

"Then, you're doing it just right. Okay, go back to you're celebrating and I hope to get up there soon."

"Perfect. Then we'll celebrate you being here. Bye for now," and he handed the phone back to Diane. They talked for another minute and then she closed her phone and put it away.

Russ leaned a little closer to Diane so he could hear her and asked, "So what's the word?"
"The word is she'll be up for the weekend."

"When?"

"Two weeks, think you can wait that long?"

He kissed her cheek and told her, "I think I can wait that long, honey."

The next time Russ went to the restroom, Mark tagged along again to collect information. As soon as they were at the urinals Mark said, "The last time you and Diane were home we were standing here and I asked you if you were getting any of Linda and you said no. Is it still the same answer?"

Russ was looking down as he emptied his bladder and tried to decide how to answer that. He decided to answer with a question. "Have you been getting any on the side?"

He smiled and told Russ, "Not on the side, but...remember Dave and Kathy?"

"I haven't seen them in ages, but sure I remember them."

"Well, we almost traded partners a couple of weeks ago. I spent the whole evening with Kathy, and Cindy and Dave seemed to get along great too."

"I never would have guessed that Cindy would ever go along with that."

"Yeah, I was blown away by it all, but we had a great time."

"So a little teasing and touching the night away?"

"Oh yeah. We had a blast."

"But no coupling."

"No, Cindy wasn't about to let things go that far, but I did see Kathy's tits and even kissed them, so I can see more adventures down the road."

"Lucky you. To answer your question though, Linda and I haven't made love. I have seen her naked and for that I'm thankful." Russ just didn't feel right confessing all of his sins to Mark. He did however, enjoy picturing Kathy naked in his mind, and since Mark didn't say don't tell anybody, he could hardly wait to tell Diane of Mark and Cindy's adventures.

Their celebrations continued, but nobody had too much to drink or got too carried away. As usual there was a lot of flirting and teasing, but nothing too blatant or crude. Joe collected his usual kiss from Diane and they both patted each other's ass. Strange Belinda even got pretty carried away and she and Mark flirted and kissed. That was the most normal and outgoing that Russ and Diane had ever seen Belinda act. In fact, as Russ and Diane drove home after the party broke up Diane said, "I still can't get over how Belinda opened up this evening."

"I know, it was like Joe couldn't keep up with her. She was pretty funny too."

"Maybe there's hope for her after all."

Russ was busting at the seams to tell Diane about Mark being with Kathy, but he waited until they were home. Then he guided Diane to the couch, sat down beside her and said, "I learned something juicy this evening."
Diane smiled and turning her hips a little she kissed his cheek and smiled as she said, "Tell me your juicy information, honey."

"Mark and Cindy were with Kathy and Dave recently and they almost swapped partners."

Diane's eyes got bigger and she showed a small smile as she said, "You're kidding me that's unbelievable, tell me more."

"Well Mark's version was brief and lacking detail, but he said that he and Kathy were together through the whole evening and they played touchy feely while Dave and Cindy did the same."

"So no...no sex?"

"He denied actually making love to her, but who knows."
"But Cindy of all people."

"Yeah I know. I guess that old saying that my dad liked to use still applies. Still waters run deep, and quiet and mild mannered Cindy would qualify as still waters."

Chapter Fifteen

Linda was to arrive on Friday evening, but the Tuesday before, she called and said, "I'm sorry Diane, but Tina's coming home."

"That's okay, we can reschedule...well, wait a minute, bring her along, I'm sure you two can share a bed."

"Are you sure you and Russ wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not, we know how you look forward to seeing her and it will be nice for us to see her again too."

"Thanks. We both know it won't be quite the same, but I really miss you two."

"We miss you too."

"I'm going to have a surprise for you and Russ, and for Tina too for that matter."

"You and Mack aren't bonding are you?"

Linda laughed and said, "Well, there's a story there too, but that isn't it."

"Well, you have me very curious."

"We'll see you Friday night then, hopefully by nine or so."

When Russ came out from the bedroom he asked Diane, "Who was on the phone, hon?"

"Linda. She was going to cancel because Tina will be home for the rest of the summer. I told her Tina was very welcome to come too, so they will both be here Friday night."
Russ showed her a crooked smile and said, "Well, I guess we have to behave ourselves this time."

She kissed his cheek and showing him knowing smile said, "I know you were hoping for something, but there won't be much we can do. Of course we don't know, but what Linda has decided to behave anyway, but I'm anxious to see her either way, Tina too, for that matter."

"I am too hon. It isn't like you keep me love starved anyway."

"I certainly hope not." Not surprisingly she knew that Russ was hoping the three of them would do something exciting, but with that possibility gone, she could almost feel his disappointment. What was surprising was, she found that she was a little disappointed too. Partly because it would be impossible for her and Linda to have a woman to woman chat like they used to do and she missed so much, but in addition to that, she found that she had it in her mind that maybe the three of them could share a bed, and if she could find a way deal with it, to let them make love for the first time.

After dinner Friday night, all that the two of them could do was wait until their company arrived. When nine o'clock came, Russ shut down the computer and joined Diane in the living room, and they only had a few minutes more to wait until they heard the car pull into their driveway.

Linda came in first followed by Tina pulling a suitcase behind her. Tina calmly waited while Diane hugged Linda and kissed her cheek, and then Russ did the same, but he took her in his arms and really kissed her before releasing his hold on her. Russ turned to Tina then and pulled her into an embrace to welcome her and she whispered, "If you kiss me like that, I'll stomp on your foot." He looked at her and saw that she was smiling, but he saw more than an innocent smile too.

"You haven't earned a kiss like that, but your mother has."

"She just got here."

"I've really missed her."

"Yes, I could see that." Diane and Linda paid attention to Russ and Tina for a second, and then started talking fast to each other. Tina abandoned her bag and taking Russ by the ear pulled him toward the living room.

He was bending forward and telling her to let go, but she charged ahead until they were as far as she could drag him. She let go of his ear and he said, "What was that all about? Damn, you almost pulled my ear off."

"Not even close. Do you and I need to have another talk about Mom?"

"What about? I thought we covered all of that the last time."

"Did you and she really do all of those things she said you two did?"

"What things?"

"You should know, you were there."
"Well I don't know where there is, and assuming I do know, that doesn't mean I know what she told you. Two different issues. Now are you trying to trick me somehow?"

"I can't trick you if you have nothing to hide."

"Oh honey, I do have things to hide, but not necessarily about Linda. Now just what is it you're looking for?"

Linda and Diane were watching them whisper back and forth but gave that up and went to the kitchen. They knew they'd learn about it soon enough anyway. Tina and Russ were staring into each other's eyes as she started to whisper her thoughts and suspicions until he put his hands on her hips. She paused, pushed his hands away and started again. He knew what she was referring to, but he was pretty sure that Linda hadn't shared all of the details. She was on a fishing expedition so he was going to have fun with it.

1...34567...19