The Fireman's Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she started telling me what was going on, or more accurately what wasn’t going on between her and Tom. It was his job of course; he had become obsessed with his work. The few hours he took off when we visited last week were a rare event here. He works twelve or more hour days in New York, comes home, eats, works in his den for a few more hours, then goes to bed. Their sex life has deteriorated into an unsatisfying seven minute on Saturday nights. When he’s finished he rolls over and falls to sleep in less time then it took him to cum. Mary Ann would then go down stairs to watch TV, drink wine and masturbate.

When she was done telling me all this I felt really bad for her, but couldn’t help feeling strange talking to my cousin with her huge breasts hanging out. I suggested we get into the swimming pool, thinking she would put her top back on. She didn’t, she just walked to the pool with those perfect boobies firmly sticking out. We walked down the steps into the shallow end of the pool and she gave me a big hug. The feeling of her big breast and erect nipples pressing against my bare chest just stripped me of all resistant. I have to admit I was ready for anything.

But now we had to face the religious dilemma. I’m not very religious now, but trust me; being Italian we both had very religious upbringings. We both know where this was heading and we talked about it as we embraced. We talked about being cousins, we talked about being married and we talked about ex- President Bill Clinton. From what I remembered of Bill defense, if it wasn’t vaginal sex it wasn’t a sexual relationship. It wasn’t much, but at the time it was enough.

We were making out like a couple of teenagers, tongues in each others mouths while our hands explored each other. I had her sit on the pool steps, removed the bottom half of her swim suit and knelt between her legs. She rested on her elbows and put her legs over my shoulders. I put my hands under her butt and lifted her up just enough to get her pussy out of the water. I then kissed my way down her firm thighs and buried my face in her nicely trimmed bush. She moaned softly and spread her thighs some more as I ran my tongue up and down between her pussy lips. She started grinding her pussy against my face so I started sliding my tongue in and out of her. Her moaning got louder and I lifted her up enough to get to her butt hole and gave her a nice rim job and got a little scream out of her when I slipped the tip of my tongue into her ass. I worked my way back to her pussy and just licked and sucked while she groaned and dug her heels into my back pushing her pussy hard into my face. When her orgasm came it came big. She was almost screaming and squeezing my head with her thighs as her pussy shot a big squirt into my mouth. (Only maybe the tenth time I had gotten a girl to squirt during oral sex.)

She had a nice long orgasm and when it was over, I took her in my arms and hugged her. Then I noticed she was teary eyed and thought I had just made a big mistake. But then she started thanking me for what she said was her first orgasm in years that wasn’t self induced. I laughed and just kept hugging her. When Mary Ann had recovered enough she asked me to stand up. We both stood and she gave me a big kiss. Then she sat on the steps and pulled my swim trunks down and off, freeing my very hard dick.

“It’s beautiful.” She said, and pulled me a closer. She started slowly stroking my manhood and just stared at it like she was mesmerized.

Then she looked up at me smiled and said “Wow, you’re really big.” I laughed and told her I wasn’t.

“Well you’re a lot bigger then Tom.” She said. Before I could say anything else she leaned forwards and gave it a big slow lick right on the tip of the head and slipped it into her mouth. While she gently sucked on the head, she was slowly stroking the shaft with one hand and caressing my balls with the other. Every now and then she would stop sucking my dick and start licking and gently sucking my balls. At other times she would lick and kiss the head of my dick. But no matter what she was doing, she never stopped gently stroking it. I reached down with both hands and gently squeezed her huge breasts and she moaned her approval. I could feel my load slowly building and know it wouldn’t be long.

Now if this was just some girl I’d met at a club, I’d just let go and cum in her mouth unannounced. Mary Ann was after all my cousin and I wasn’t sure how she would react, so I let her know I was getting close. Instead of pulling away, she started stroking faster and sucking harder. Knowing she wanted me to, when the time came I just let loose and came hard in her mouth. I came so hard I felt dizzy and weak in the knees. Two big squirts followed by mutable smaller ones and Mary Ann took them all gleefully.

I was getting ready to tell her how great it felt, but before I could said anything Mary Ann pulled my dick out of her mouth, swallowed, looked me right in the eyes and said “That was wonderful.” and when she said it there was genuine excitement in her voice. I could tell by the expression on her face and the excitement in her voice that Mary Ann had truly enjoyed every second of sucking my dick.

I gave her a big kiss and then we sat naked on the pool steps. We hugged, kissed and talked in the warm water. The more I played with her breast the better she liked it. Sometimes I’d pull her around the shallow end of the pool, by her big boobs while she floated on her back with a big smile on her face.

When I told Mary Ann it was getting late and I should start heading home soon she began rubbing and playing with my dick. Smiling she asked “Do you have time for just one more?” I did of course and she gave me another great blowjob. After she swallow another load of cum, she made me promise to come back tomorrow. I told her that I would be there if I had to walk and she laughed after I said that. I’ll never forget how happy she looked that day.

Well that’s pretty much how it started and I’ve been spending two or three of my days off at her house for about three years now. During this time more of the details about Tom’s and Mary Ann’s relationship were revealed to me. She told me how vaginal sex with Tom started late in their relationship and she had kept her virginity up till a few months before the wedding.

However oral sex started when they were in collage. Tom would go over to her house to study with her in the basement family room and on study breaks they would make out and pet. They could easily hear if her mom or dad was headed towards the basement door. This eventually led to her giving oral sex to Tom and to her surprise she found that she enjoyed it. Blowing Tom became a regular event during study breaks. He however never went down on her, but she did enjoy him sucking on her breasts and finger fucking her to orgasms. She still enjoys this and I do this for her on just about every visit.

Mary Ann also told me about the last time she tried to have oral sex with Tom. It was a Saturday night years ago and time for their once a week seven minute sex session. In an attempt to put a little excitement back into their fading sex live Mary Ann had decided to give Tom a treat by going down on him. She told me how she had played with him till he was hard and kissed her way down his chest and stomach. He had always enjoyed oral sex and she thought this would really get him turned on. It didn’t, a few minutes into it he got soft in her mouth. She looked up at him and could see that his mind had drifted back to his work. When he realized what he had done he apologized and said he had just started a big project at work. Mary Ann told him it was alright and he fell asleep a few minutes latter.

More then anything else, watching X-rated videos with Mary Ann, pushed our relationship to the freaky level it is at today. We were talking and the subject of pornography came up. Mary Ann said she had never seen any and wondered what they were really like. I laughed and told her how they could be rented at any video store and I agreed to bring a few the next day. The sex videos just fascinated Mary Ann. She had never seen anything like them.

She likes pointing out that her breast are bigger then most of the women in the videos, and loves watching the giant dicks shooting cum all over the faces and breasts of the women.

“Why do they do that?” she asked. “Cum on their faces and bodies like that, does that turn men on?” I explained to her that they did this in X-rated movies to show that the guys were really getting off and that I didn’t know about all men, but it did excite me a great deal. Then she wanted to know why I hadn’t ever came on her.

“I love to.” I told her “But didn’t think you’d enjoy getting blasted in the face with a load of cum.”

She actually thought about it for a second and then said with a smile “Let’s try it and see if we like it.”

“I’m ready if you are.” I told her, so after she has sucked me till I was ready to bust a nut; I told her I was ready. She pulled back, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out just like the girls in the videos, while I stroked myself and squirted as much cum as I could onto her face and into her mouth. When I was done she showed me her cum covered tongue and then swallowed. She was giggling like a school girl and had to check herself out in the mirror while I got her a towel.

“What a mass.” She said smiling. “You really came a lot.” We both laughed and now I cum on her face and tits whenever the mood hits or when she asks me to. I’d say that’s roughly half the time.

Fucking her between those big tits is great fun also. She sucks my dick till it hard and wet, and then props her head up with a few pillows squeezing her tits together to let me know she wants me to fuck her tits. We both hold her big breast tight around my dick while I slowly slide it up and down. If my dick dries out I get up on my knees and lean forward putting my dick in her face so she can suck and lick it wet again. Soon the pre cum starts leaking from my dick and everything stays wet and slippery. We smile at each other and have a little conversation about where I’m going to cum, between her tits, on her face, or in her mouth. I always let her decide where she wants it and again it’s fairly even where she picks. I must say I do have a favorite. I love fucking those big tits and finishing in her mouth.

Seeing the anal sex in the videos just amazed her and scared her a little. She was still an anal virgin and couldn’t imagine sticking something up her ass feeling good. I had broken in my wife and a few other anal virgins before her. The secret is to take you time and explain all the preparations like giving her an enema so it doesn’t get to messy. I told her that I would use an anal lubricant and a lubricated condom. I also promise to stop if it hurt or she just didn’t like it. She was a little hesitant but decided to give it a try, so the next day I showed up with my little anal sex kit.

We put an old bed spread over her bed just in case and I helped her with the enema. Then I had her get into a low doggy style position and applied the anal lube and worked it in with my fingers. I put on the lubricated condom and gently worked just the head of dick into her butt. I could feel her tighten up so I started talking to her, telling her to relax and assuring her I wasn’t going to just ram it up her. I slowly rocked with her slipping in a little more each time. When I was almost halfway in I started pumping it in and out a little, still only going about halfway in. Mary Ann started to relax and even enjoy it, but halfway was as far as I would go into her the first few times. You have to break them in slow if you want them to like it. If you try and stick it all the way in on the first try, it will be painful and you can forget about ever getting any anal sex again.

Mary Ann’s ass is all broke in now and we enjoy anal sex at list once a week. Thanks to me breaking her in right, sometimes she actually begs for it and the whole time were doing it she is yelling deeper over and over again.

Inspired by the X-rated videos we’ve taped hours and hours of us pleasing each other. The overwhelming majority of it is oral sex, mostly her sucking my dick and me eating her pussy. We also used a tripod to tape us playing with each other, masturbating and having anal sex from different angle. The anal sex tapes of us I like the best are the front view of us going at it. You get me smiling into the camera humping away and her holding the bed spread with a white knuckle death grip, eyes rolled back in her head yelling deeper, deeper. I would think we now spend almost half our time together watching our videos and X-rated videos, taking turns going down on each other.

There is still something special about my first day off. Mary Ann hasn’t had any dick with the exception of maybe an unsatisfying seven minute shoot from Tom on a Saturday night for at least four days. Like I mentioned earlier oral sex at my house is a very rare thing, so I haven’t had a blowjob for four days either. I would say that Mary Ann has me naked and my dick in her mouth within twenty minutes of my arrival.

I have taped a lot of these just arrived, first day off blowjobs and can always spot them when they are played back. I can tell by the look on Mary Ann’s face, her eyes are wide open, smiling from ear to ear and just beaming with delight. It doesn’t matter if I’m standing and she’s on her knees or she has me lying on the bed or whatever, they are all the same. They all start with her smiling at me though the camera, kissing and licking my dick and even talking to me a little for the first few minutes. It doesn’t take long at all for her hugger for dick to just take over her. She stops talking; she stops looking up at me and just makes love to my dick like I’m not there. Sucking and stroking my dick with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. I just relax and enjoy it and try to make it last as long as I can, but they all end sooner then I’d like them to. When she senses I’m almost there, she starts working my dick with both hands eagerly coaching a load out of me. When I start to cum she closes her eyes and humming, moaning sounds come out her nose. I groan and squirt as much cum as I can into her mouth. When the last squirt of the load is in her mouth she pulls her head back swallows, smiles at me and says “I missed you so much.” You would think I had been away for months or years. We kiss and hug, then after a brief rest I go down on her. I do my best and she always seems to have a nice orgasm, but I know my pussy eating skills just aren’t in the same league as her blowjob skills.

Well I’m kind of just rambling on, so I’ll just close it here. Like I said in the beginning, I enjoy talking about my sex life dam near as much as the sex itself. I also hope that you’re sex life is everything you desire. If you’re involved in a sexual relationship that you can’t share with you buddies, write it down and post it here, or if you prefer just e-mail it to me. I love talking about sex, but I’m also a good listener.

Sincerely, Chal

12