The First Big Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First off you have to realize that a big woman's mound tends to be big too, the outer lips tend to cover everything up pretty much." I had never actually seen between a fat woman's legs before, and the photos of thin women had not prepared me for the perfect mound of lightly hair covered flesh that was split like peach but not fully open yet. "When you spread the lips be careful not to pull to far or to hard."

I gently ran my fingers over her mound, teasing and fluffing the hair then I ran my finger along the slit without pushing my way into her. A shiver ran down her entire body making it shake in the most exciting way and I was determined I would make her do it again and again. I ran my finger over the slit again and then again, each time gong a little deeper until my finger was in up to the second knuckle and she had begun to open up a little more. Hearing her sighs, I reached down with my other hand and very gently opened her outer lips up.

"Ummmm, oh yes, like that, slow and easy, now look at it, do you know what a clit is?" She moaned as I ran one of my fingers across the skin I had exposed.

I just barely tapped my finger over her clit a few times and watched as it began to harden and grow even more. "Yes, I have seen some of my friends magazines and read a book on how to make love but it was pretty old and basic, it said to just barely touch the clit until the woman is use to the sensation." I barely touched it as my finger feathered over it.

Kim writhed around on the bed, "Yes oh god yes that feels so good. What else did the book say?" Her voice shook and I had no doubt I was doing it right.

I blew a soft stream of air on her clitty as I lay between her legs. "It said to lightly begin to lick around the lips without touching the clit yet." Then I preceded to do it, running my lips and tongue over her fat soft lips and around her pussy tasting her sweet, salty juices. I couldn't believe that so many of my friends had made rude remarks about the taste and feel of a woman's cunt, the taste of Kim was so sweet my head was spinning.

She was wiggling all over when I finally brushed her clit with my tongue and then moved away to lick her hole. "Oh no, please, please lick it again." Kim buried her hands in my hair and pulled my mouth back up to her clit. I began to run my tongue all around it without actually touching it until her cries and moans had gotten loud and I could feel her belly shaking above me. I reached up with one hand and put it on her belly as I wrapped my tongue around her clit and buried a finger from my other hand deep into her.

Kim's huge thighs clamped on my head and forced my face deeper into her pussy, I could feel her belly shake as I continued to thrash my tongue against her button and added another finger into her tight hole. As I struggled to breath my mind was split between trying desperately to remember everything the book I had found under my brother's bed had said and with the thought that if I smothered at least I was already in heaven. Just as I was sure I would pass out Kim thrashed her legs and I took a deep breath and dived back to her clit.

I held on as she thrashed against me, her hands in my hair and my hand against her belly feeling it ungulate under my palm. I lapped and lapped at her clitty until she finally pulled my hair to get me to stop. Kim pulled me up on top of her so that I was laying across her body then she did something that blew my mind. She reached out and pulled my face down to her and began to lick my lips and around my mouth, tasting herself on me.

"I have never felt anything like that before Chris, I never knew that could feel so amazing." She sighed between licks. "Hey I taste pretty good."

I looked at her kind of shocked, "Um you mean your husband never did that to you?" She shook her head no. "Oh my god how could he resist? You are amazing." I said.

"Well sweetie my husband was twelve years older then me and I married him when I was eighteen. He taught me a lot but there were only a few things he would never do and that was one of them. I would ask him every once in a while but he never would, he said real men don't muff dive girly." She had finished tasting herself on me and gave me a deep kiss.

"Oh Kim he was so wrong! I could do that forever, I could do it again right now." I had been tweeking her nipples and enjoying how hard they were under my fingers. "I want to do everything you can think of with you and if we run out of ideas we can get another book!"

Kim laughed with me and began to stroke me again. "Tell me some of the things you have been wanting to do with me."

"Everything, ummm I wanted to do that, to go down on you, I wanted you to do it to me." I knew I was blushing but the look on her face told me she really wanted to know so I tried to be brave. "I have this place in the woods between our farms, a little glen and I planted some little trees and Virginia Creeper and no one can see it from the path, not like anyone goes there anyway. Well I, um, I stop there on my way home most evenings and fantasize about you. I fantasize that we are making love in the greenhouse when it is all steamy and I fantasize that I am, um, well fucking you on the porch at sunset. I have thought of going down on you then fucking you against the house and in the glen and in the shower and in a car at a drive in movie and in a swimming pool and if you want me to be honest other then church I can't think of one place I wouldn't want to have sex with you and the only reason I wouldn't in church is I am afraid we would bring down lighting." I gasped for breath, amazed I got all of that out in one sentence.

"Sounds good to me." Kim laughed. "So when you are fantasizing about me how do you most fantasize about fucking me?" Hearing words like that from her made me crazy since her language was always so clean.

I didn't have to think hard, "I want you on top of me, sitting on me so I can play with your belly and your breasts, I want to see your face as you ride on me."

Kim got on her hands and knees and pulled a condom out of the drawer beside the bed. "Don't think I am a slut but I was hoping this would happen with you this summer." she said as she slipped it over my hard cock. Then she straddled me, kneeling up over me as she reached down and grasped my cock. "Its been a while so I might be pretty tight so let me guide it in." I felt her pussy lips touch the head of my cock and I knew that if I hadn't already cum once I probably would right then. Kim began to slowly lower herself down on my cock and it felt as if a tight hand was grasping me in a wet grip, more then anything I wanted Kim to lower all of her weight onto me.

Finally with hard thrust from Kim and she was all the way on my cock, her weight was on me and I was in heaven. I reached up and began to pinch her nipples as she bounced up and down on me. I was being pushed into the bed, my cock in a woman for the first time ever, the weight of her was amazing, it should have seemed heavy but it didn't, it was like an embrace that covered a big part of my body.

I began to push up into Kim, thrusting deeper and deeper, pulling and pinching her nips, I twisted and was sure she would start to tell me to stop but she took everything I did to her with glee. After a long time of her riding me upright I pulled her down on me and asked her to lift her legs on to mine, I wanted to feel all of her on me. When she did it I thought I would cum so to stop it I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her off so that I was now on top of her, between her legs.

"Oh yes baby fuck me hard, get on your knees and grab my hips." Kim demanded and I did as she said. Her ass was so big that I didn't have to lift on her hips at all to stay inside of her while on my knees. Kim lifted her thick legs up against my chest and I wrapped my arms around her fat soft thighs as I pounded into her tight wet pussy over and over.

After about twenty minutes Kim began to howl even louder then before, "Oh baby, cum for me, I want you to fill me up!" So many times I had had to force myself not to cum by biting my lip and now I couldn't help myself, I exploded.

We lay there for an about an hour, wrapped up in each other and in the blankets, talking and cuddling. I had gotten the most amazing birthday present any eighteen year old ever had and I knew I had a month to enjoy it.

12