The First Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You didn’t answer the question,” she said.

“Yes I did.”

“You answered a question. Not ‘the’ question.”

“I must have missed it.”

“I don’t have a skinny little ass, I’ve got some meat back there. Personally, I think I’ve got a big, fat, ass, but the security boys don’t seem to mind.”

Adam turned to her as she sat up at the edge of the bed. He stole another glance at her breasts that she thankfully missed, and smiled. Emma brushed a long strand of her hair back behind her ear, and smiled back.

“I don’t think anyone would ever claim any part of you is fat, Emma.”

“You’re sweet. And totally not what I expected. I thought you’d be Mr. Business. Slicked back hair, cop style sunglasses, bossing me around, very stiff.” She giggled at the last line, and Adam just shook his head.

But he turned a chair that was facing a desk over in the corner of the room, and sat down, looking into Emma’s eyes.

“I’m going to try and keep you comfortable, but when I say we have to move, when I say you have to do something, you can’t hesitate. Just do it.”

“I understand, Adam. I don’t want to die.” She looked down at her hands, which she seemed to not know what to do with, and Adam sat down next to her.

“I’m sorry you have to go through this. But I promise you, nothing is going to happen.”

She looked at him briefly, smiled, and then averted her eyes. She stood up just as there was a knock at the door, and the voice indicated it was room service. Adam answered the door, tipped the waiter, and wheeled the cart inside the room.

They ate in silence, and Adam stole glances at Emma as she looked down at her plate, occasionally pushing strands of hair behind her ears. It was the most adorable thing he’d ever seen a woman do, and again he scolded himself for losing his focus.

“I’m really tired, Adam, do you mind if I go to bed? I mean, is there anything else we need to talk about?”

“It can wait,” he said. He watched her grab the duffel Adam had casually tossed onto the floor next to the bed, and he nearly gasped out loud when the jeans she was wearing rode up into the crack of her ass again as she bent over.

When Emma had gone into the bathroom and closed the door, Adam turned down the bed for her, shut the television off, turned the lamp on the nightstand next to the bed down, and went out on the balcony.

He looked out at the sparse lights dotting the evening skyline, grabbed the pack of cigarettes from his pocket, and lit one, dragging deeply on it, before exhaling dramatically into the night air.

The city was quiet. A car occasionally passed on the street below, and at one point, someone turned off the same exit Adam had taken, and turned into the hotel parking lot. It was an elderly couple, and he assured himself that his assassins weren’t that well disguised.

Adam’s mind swirled with a thousand different thoughts, from the unknown, but well-connected, well-funded assassin, to the President, and then to Teaghe.

“Why didn’t they question the leak inside the residence, and trace who was paying her off?” He didn’t realize he had said it out loud until a voice behind him interrupted his thoughts.

“Paid who off?”

“Emma,” he said, turning to her. He nearly dropped the mostly used cigarette when he saw her.

She was wearing a long t-shirt that dropped just barely to her mid-thighs; her legs were bare all the way down to her feet.

“She’s even got cut little toes,” he thought. “And no polish. Low-maintenance girl.”

But his eyes traveled back up her body, to her chest, where her clearly braless breasts were straining against the thin material of the t-shirt. The cotton was stretched between her enormous peaks, and the nipples poked quite visibly through. They jiggled at her slightest movement. Adam had never seen such enormous breasts, and Emma again chuckled at his gaze.

“I know they’re huge. Wanna know my bra-size?” She joined him out on the deck, placing her forearms against the railing.

“No, I don’t,” he said, flicking the cigarette off into the night air.

“You shouldn’t smoke,” she said, turning to him. He looked down at her, and their eyes locked again. He couldn’t look away; she looked incredibly beautiful with the moonlight making her eyes sparkle, and the ends of her shiny hair glow. Yet there was sadness about her as well. He looked deeply in her eyes, and saw a longing for more than just safety and piece of mind. She was in love, or at least, falling in love. He wondered who the lucky guy was. Finally he answered her.

“I’m not smoking.”

Finally she looked away, hugging her arms to her chest.

“Well, Adam, I wanted you to know that I felt comfortable with you immediately. You’ve got an honest face. Cute too.”

“Thank you. You should get some rest. We’ve got a long way to go yet.”

“Okay, well, how long are you going to be up?”

“Not long.”

She smiled, then turned and walked back through the door. The light from the lamp penetrated the t-shirt, and Adam could barely make out the shape of her figure beneath her clothes. He watched her as she bent to turn the light out, then watched as she peeled the t-shirt off. The outline of her breasts caused his cock to lurch against the confines of his jeans, and he turned his head as she crawled into bed.

“She’s naked,” he thought. “I’ve got a girl nearly 20 years younger than I am in bed, and she’s the President’s daughter. Could this be any better and worse at the same time?”

But Adam knew the answer to that question was ‘yes’ in both cases.

He stood for a moment before going into the room himself. He closed and locked the balcony door, drew the curtains, and crossed the room to check the lock on the front door. After using the bathroom, he made his way to the other side of the bed from where Emma’s dark form huddled beneath the sheets, and took off his jacket, and his shirt. Next, he removed his shoes, and socks, and peeled off his jeans. He crawled into bed wearing his boxers, and made a mental note to buy pajamas for the both of them the next day. He didn’t need to be up all night fighting himself to stay focused while an impossibly beautiful, curvaceous teenager slept practically naked just a couple feet away.

It took Emma’s steady, rhythmic breathing to finally allow Adam to drift off, the looming darkness in his mind losing the grip it had had from the moment the President walked into the restaurant.

But sleep didn’t last long. He awoke to hear Emma whimpering, crying “no” over and over again, her body thrashing around the bed next to him.

He found her arm and shook it, trying to wake her. Finally she woke up and sat up in bed, the sheets dropping below her breasts.

“My God,” he whispered as his eyes took in the sheer size and lushness of her tits. They were like two ripe melons that had grown out from her chest, with almost no sag. The nipples were erect, and smaller than he would have guessed, though they sat directly in the center of half-dollar sized areolas. Adam’s cock grew hard instantly, but he ignored it, tore his eyes away from her breasts, and looked at Emma as she stared back at him.

“She’s not even aware that she’s uncovered,” he thought.

“Emma, what’s wrong.”

“I’m sorry Adam, I just have nightmares at times about the things I’ve seen.”

“Do you want to talk about it?” She still hadn’t covered her breasts.

“No, I don’t.”

She finally pulled the blankets up over her breasts, and settled back in to bed.

“I’m so scared, Adam. I’m so glad it’s you here. I’ve never felt comfortable with anyone else. It was like I was a prisoner.”

She scooted beneath the sheets next to him, and Adam moaned softly when he felt her breasts press against him. The sheer weight of them was mesmerizing, and he wrapped his arm around her back, gently stroking her hair as she laid her head on his chest.


They laid in silence for a while, Adam stroking her hair, and Emma lightly tracing his chest with her hand. Adam felt her hand slip down his abdomen to his waist, but said nothing. He assumed she was falling asleep, and wasn’t aware of where her hand was going.

But then, she began to lightly kiss his chest, and her hand slipped inside the waistband of his boxers.

“Emma, what are you…”

“Let me do this for you,” she whispered, rising next to him. His eyes dropped to her breasts again as she straddled his waist. For the first time, he saw her panties, or what there was of them. A small, white, lacy patch of material covered her sex as she rose up in front of him. She took his hands in hers, and guided them to her breasts, arching her back as soon as his palms covered the nipples.

“I know you like my tits, baby,” she whispered. “I’ve seen you looking at them. They’ve all looked at them, but nobody’s ever touched them until you.”

Adam couldn’t help himself. Everything he had ever learned, both as a man, and an agent, told him what was happening was wrong, but he couldn’t help himself. The abundant tit-flesh crinkled at his touch, but the tits were resilient and firm, and massive amounts of breast overflowed in his splayed fingers. Emma slipped her hands down to her waist, hooked her fingers inside the waistband of her thong, and gently eased it down her legs. She then moved forward, her tits bobbling against Adam’s chest as she managed to get her panties off, grinding her body down onto the throbbing cock beneath her.

“You’re a beautiful man, Adam,” she said. “I want you.”

She rose back up in front of him, and then slid her body down along his, the blankets balling up at the end of the bed. She moved between his legs and began to stroke his thighs, while her tongue darted out to lick his balls. She took them into her mouth, while one hand moved to take his shaft in her hand.

The minute Emma’s hand closed around his cock, Adam groaned, before shooting a huge rope of cum up into Emma’s face. The cum shot into her left eye and she closed it, but she began to pump the cock hard, working it in her hand, while she covered the head with her mouth.

“Emma, oh Emma!” he cried, spurting more cum into her warm, moist, soft young mouth.

Emma gulped the cum down, still milking his cock. Cum kept spurting from him, and Emma choked, causing her to expel the head of his cock. Another blast caught Emma squarely on the top of her head, split hit forehead, and extended to the bridge of her nose. She turned her head just as the last blast shot up and splattered her right breast. She covered his cock again with her mouth, worked her hand from the base to the tip, and milked the remainder of Adam’s seed into her throat.

Adam watched, stunned, as the young girl between his legs cleaned his cock, licking the head and the shaft, then his abdomen, where a small glob of cum had splattered. She sat up, and Adam gasped as he got a good look. Her face was a mess. She brushed her hair away from her cheeks, and it stayed in place, held by his sticky semen. Emma was smiling as she attempted to clean her face with her hands, sucking Adam’s juices from her fingers as if it was frosting from a cake. But there was so much, she simply rubbed what she couldn’t get into her skin.

She sat back on her legs, and Adam continued to stare. He had just blown a load all over the President’s 18 year old daughter, who was know stroking her bald sex. Her own juices were streaming down her thighs, and her body began to undulate, her breasts bouncing.

“Do me,” she moaned. “Do me, baby, please, do me.”

Adam reached out and squeezed her breasts, his cock hardening again almost immediately. He couldn’t remember the last time he had been with a woman, much less a teenage girl, and when he reached for her, she slid up his body, covering him with her firm young flesh. He pulled her up to him, and crushed his lips to hers. She kissed him back with a ferocity that surprised him. Adam’s hands drifted down the smooth, unblemished skin of her back, tracing her lines to her waist, and then followed her form as the large globes of her ass cheeks jutted up from her meaty thighs.

“Bang me, Adam. Make me your little teen slut.”

“Emma, oh Emma…” he moaned. His cock was as hard as it had been prior to shooting in her face, and he rolled her onto her back. She looked up at him; her beautiful face contorted with lust, and spread her legs as he kissed her thighs, drinking in the scent of her skin. He moved up her legs, and plunged his tongue immediately into the tight folds of her sex.

“Oh my God,” she cried out, raising her hips off the bed, presenting her wet young pussy to him. He reached beneath her and clenched the tight, fleshy cheeks of her ass.

He moaned along with her as his tongue probed deeper into her, exploring the tight, wet folds of her sex, savoring the musky taste of her juices while she wriggled beneath him. The walls of her pussy clenched at his tongue, and she burst beneath, showering him with her cum. He pulled her even closer, not wanting to lose his grip as he drank down the sweet nectar from her ripe fruit.

“Eat that pussy, baby, yes,” she cried, her body still thrashing about wildly on the bed. Adam eased his tongue from her pussy and began lapping up the juices that had dripped down to her asshole. He cleaned her skin, his tongue threatening to penetrate her smaller, tighter hole, and she moaned “no” softly, over and over, until he stiffened his tongue, and drove it hard and fast into the depths of her anus.

“Oh God baby, yes, eat that ass…. oh God, eat my ass, Adam…”

Adam was insane with lust; his hands worked the girl’s buttocks hard in his hands, while his tongue moved in and out of Emma’s ass rapidly, as if his tongue was a cock. He thought briefly of her comment about fucking her in the ass, and smiled, as that’s exactly what he was doing.

Finally, he rose up between her legs, and looked down at her mind-boggling body. Her eyes were hazy and filled with desire, as she shifted her gaze from his face, down his chest, to his throbbing erection. His cock was a bar of iron between his legs, and she spread her pussy lips open as if she were opening a door that she wanted him to step through.

Adam presented the engorged head to her opening, and she begged him to penetrate her.

“Make me yours, Adam, please….I’ve never been fucked.”

With a swift thrust, Adam drove his cock deep into the tightest, wettest pussy he had ever felt. As the walls of Emma’s sex gripped his tool, he cried out, nearly shooting another load immediately, while Emma jerked beneath him, arching her back, her enormous breasts spilling to either side of her.

He inched up on her body, and began to thrust into her, taking her breasts into his hands as he began to pound her.

“Fuck me hard, baby, fuck me so hard…” she screamed, her eyes locked on his.

“Emma,” he moaned. “Emma, you’re so fucking tight, sweetie…”

“It feels amazing, Adam, having you inside me…come on baby, fuck that pussy.” Again and again, he drove his cock into her, dipping his head to suck at her tits, awestruck once again by their massive size.

“Suck those big titties, suck them hard, Adam, they’re all yours, yours forever…”

Adam wondered briefly if she was on birth control, but soon lost any concern as his balls tightened, and he drove his sex balls-deep into her pussy and began to spurt for the second time that night.

As soon as his seed began shooting inside of her, Emma went off again, screaming once more that she was cumming.

“Fill me up with your cum, baby, yes it feels so good,” she said. Adam kept pumping his cock into her, driving his seed as deeply into her as he could get.

“I’m yours now, baby, I’m yours,” she moaned, over and over, as Adam sank down on top of her, his cock still inside her.

She held him close to her, moaning softly as he licked the sweat from her breasts. Her hands stroked his back, and his hair, and he squashed her breasts together, pulling on the left nipple with his mouth.

Adam sucked Emma’s tits hard, working the flesh in his hands, marveling at the resiliency of the skin, how it dimpled beneath his hands, the skin turning white where his fingers had been, where he had forced the blood out of them, then how it turned back to their normal color after he had moved his hands.

He played with Emma’s breasts like a teenager that had just gained access inside a girl’s blouse for the first time in his life, and his lips and tongue traced every inch. He lifted the heavy jugs in both hands, weighing them, licking the skin beneath where they sat upon her chest.

Emma watched him, her body responding to the look of pure lust and admiration in his eyes for her body. She smiled down at him as he suckled her tits for more than a half hour.

Adam held Emma in his arms, gently stroking her flat stomach and left breast as she lay between his legs with her back against him. He was sitting against the headboard, kissing the back of her head, trying to fight back the demons that circled in his mind.

“What’s wrong, baby,” Emma asked, as if she was reading his mind.

“What do you mean?”

“You’ve been awful quiet since we finished making love.”

“Emma, you’re a beautiful girl…I just, you didn’t have to, I mean…”

Emma eased forward, and then turned, breaking his grasp.

“Are you wondering whether I let you bang me just so you’d protect me better?”

Her face was inches from his, her eyebrows rose prominently above her eyes, and the flesh at the top of her nose crinkled.

“Of course not,” he said, recognizing his mistake instantly. Emma slapped him hard across the face, and Adam lifted his own hand to the red mark as she crawled off the bed and walked over to the curtains. She slid the curtains open, and Adam shielded his eyes from the blinding moonlight as Emma stepped out into the cool night air completely naked.

Eventually, he followed her outside, devastated completely by the site of her nude body in the moonlight. She stood brazenly against the railing with no effort to hide her breasts or sex from anyone who happened to be out on their own balconies. But it was extremely late, or extremely early, depending on your point of view, and so far as Adam could tell, they were alone. A slight breeze blew, and Emma’s hair occasionally tangled in her face. She was fighting a losing battle as she tucked the hair behind her ears, and Adam smiled as he watched her, despite his misgivings about everything that had happened since he had returned to the States.

Emma turned her head briefly as Adam approached her. He hadn’t bothered to put on clothes either, and she looked his body up and down but refused to look him in the eye.

“Emma, listen, I’m sorry.”

“You made me feel like I’m some whore. I didn’t fuck the others who tried to help me.”

“I know you didn’t, baby.”

Emma turned her head for a moment, but Adam had already come up behind her.

“You called me baby. It’s the first time you didn’t use my name.”

“Emma, let’s go inside, you must be freezing.”

“It’s nice out here. I like the sweat cooling on my body with the breeze blowing.”

Adam wrapped his arms around her, his hard cock pressing into the deep slit between her buttocks. He began stroking her breasts, lifting them in his hands, as his lips and tongue found Emma’s soft neck.

“Adam, do you believe in love at first sight?”

“I don’t know, baby,” he moaned, his tongue now flicking the folds of her ear. His right hand had slipped down to her sex, and he was teasing her excited clit as she pressed her ass back against his cock.

“Yes you do, and so do I. You wanted me from the moment you saw me, but I looked into your eyes. You felt a connection with me in the car on the way here. I knew I was going to give myself to you the moment you looked at me. It was more than tits and ass, Adam, and you know it. You’ve been longing for something for a long time, and so have I. I think we’ve both found it.”