The First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You tell me to let go and let it happen. I start breathing harder as you thrust inside me one more time holding your cock all the way inside me as my pussy clenches around your cock. I feel you start to cum inside me, spurts of cum inside my pussy. I moan loudly, almost screaming as I cum harder then I've ever cum before. My pussy tightening around your cock, as I feel you throbbing inside me as you cum. I moan as I come down from my orgasm squeezing my pussy around your cock wanting to milk you through your orgasm, feeling your cum going deep inside my pussy. I keep looking at you as we both come down from our orgasms.

You lean down kissing me hard and deeply as you tell me how much you love me and how incredible it was. I feel so relaxed yet so exhausted at the same time as you kiss me once more before pulling out of my pussy and pulling me against your side. We lay like that for a few minutes and you tell me you love me. I look up at you smiling telling you I love you more than anything and even more than I did before if that was even possible. You ask me what my favorite part of all of it was and I tell you it was definitely when I got to see how much pleasure I was bringing you as you came deep inside my pussy. That was the best feeling in the world knowing that I could bring you that much pleasure.

I snuggle against your side enjoying the closeness of our bodies, my hand wandering down to your cock slowly stroking it. I look up at you smiling....."Can we do it again?"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Graduation Trip Lauren makes a graduation trip and gets much more than plannin Romance
The First Time She finally comes home, and he takes her as his own.in Romance
Christmas Wrapping Merry Christmas, but I think I'll miss this one this year.in Erotic Couplings
You See Right Through Me A passionate tale of love and one woman's struggle to trust.in Interracial Love
Popping the Question He asks for her hand.in Romance
More Stories