The First of Her 'Firsts'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"don't get you hopes up too high," she teased me. "But you're right. It's not completely disgusting. Now are you all set for the day?"

"Hardly. I jerked off twice last night and woke up with a hard on and the only reason I did not beat off, was that you had called me last night and I was hopeful that your invitation meant something like this would happen. In fifteen minutes to a half hour if I stay lying here, next to you, it will be hard again, and begging for some more action. And even if I'm not lying next to you, if I even think about it, it will get hard."

"How many times can it do that, then?"

"It depends. With inspiration like you, three or four times a night would be easy. But if you are asking how many times would keep me from wanting to attack you . . . well, there would never be enough," and I grinned. "You are very desireable."

We kissed and kissed and kissed.

"Now what about you? Wouldn't you like to experience more?"

"I told you, not yet." I got up from the bed and went to her refrigerator and got us some sodas. One thing I was most surprised about, was how comfortable she was as naked as she was. We sat there, drinking from the cans and snuggling into each other, but not really doing much of anything. Just enjoying each other's company. I finally realized that the record that was playing when I arrived had stopped and I never noticed.

"Want me to flip the record?" I offered.

"sure" I got up and went to the low bookcase where she kept the player. Turned the record over and restarted the player. When I turned to go back to her bed, there was a look of lust in her eyes that left little doubt she might be interested in more.

"C'mere" was all she said - and I did.

As I got to the bed, she set her soda down and knelt, almost up high enough for me to kiss her without bending. But kissing was only part of what she had in mind. Her hands ran over my chest and down my stomach, until she took my cock in both her hands and started fondling it. Watching her tiny hands caress my growing dick got me so excited. She rubbed the head across her nipples, playing with it, watching it grow.

She looked up at my eyes as she rubbed it across her breasts. "Feel good?" she asked. I wasn't sure if she really didn't know or was already teasing me.

"Oh, Yeah!!" I sighed. "Can't you tell as it twitches in your hand?"

"Twitching is good, then?"

"YES! Twitching is definitely good."

By now my hips were pulling and pushing, trying to run it in and out of her hands. Instinctively trying to thrust it. Was there any hope she might be willing to put her mouth on it? I restrained myself from grabbing her hair, her gorgeous, long, straight hair, and pulling her head to my cock.

She stood up off the bed, still holding my cock. "I want to feel something, but I don't want you to move. OK?"

"OK, but know there is a limit to my self control." I warned.

Still with her pajama bottoms on, she held my dick and raised up on her toes and slid my cock in between her thighs. I could not help myself from pushing and tightening our bodies together.

"I said don't move," she ordered.

"I cannot help it. It feels too good." I countered.

My cock was so hard and long, with our hips thrust together, it was actually sticking out behind her. I knew she was not feeling much.

"do you trust me?" I asked.

"I trust you, but not me," she reminded me.

"Well, lie down and relax. I'll let you feel something that will be good, and you won't run the risk of breaking any of your 'rules'"

She lay down on her back and I told her, "turn on your side, no. towards the wall" and I got in bed beside her. "Relax your legs." I guide my cock between her legs and felt it brush past her hot, wet pussy. She jumped. My mouth was at her ear and neck. I nibbled on the ear and then whispered, "Now, you can grab it and pull it up against you so it rubs you more or you can push it down so it doesn't rub you as much. Either way it is going to feel good for me."

I reached around her and started caressing her breasts She sighed and even moaned. Then I started thrusting my hips towards hers. It was probably going to be way too much for her, but I was hoping she might just let herself go and forget the 'orgasm' rule.

It wasn't long before I felt her moving her own hips to make the sensations better for her.

"That's it, babe. Move yourself so it feels good to you. If it feels good for you, it's going to feel good for me." I spoke softly and kissed her neck as I concentrated on sliding my cock along her pussy and let her feel it moving and throbbing against her. Her sighs and whimpers became more pronounced. She was no longer talking at all. It seemed as if her total concentration was on where my cock would rub her. I moved faster.

I wanted so badly to rip off those pj bottoms and bury myself inside her hot hole. It was all I could do to keep running my cock in and out of her warm thighs. I was getting the distinct impression that she was starting to feel the same way. I was getting close. I wondered about her.

All of a sudden, she stopped, pulled herself away from me and then lay flat on her bed, face down, her legs tight together. At first I thought she wanted me to mount her, I knew it would push my dick harder against her clit. Then she said, "Stop. Not now." And I knew she had been VERY close to cumming and had quit.

I leaned away, and started rubbing her back. "It's ok." I told her. "I'll wait" I kept rubbing her back, calming her down. I got off the bed. Pulling a chair over by it, I told her, "Turn over, Lisa. Look at me."

Stroking my cock slowly, I waited for her to turn herself far enough to see me. "I'll get myself off. You can watch. Then we'll get dressed and go have dinner."

I ran my hand up and down the shaft. Very slowly, trying to calm myself down. Waiting for her urges to pass that I knew wouldn't really pass until she let herself cum. Finally, she turned more towards me and I made the stroking more pronounced.

"You felt really good, Lisa. I think about how good your body feels next to me when I do this. I think about your breasts, licking them. I think about when you rubbed my cockhead across your nipples. I wish you were doing that right now. My hand moved faster. Sometime you are going to let me rub your pussy like you rubbed my cock. I think about rubbing your pussy. I think about licking your pussy. I want to lick your pussy and let you feel the same thrill I felt when you made my cock shoot. And maybe even you will let me put my cock in your mouth and you will suck the cum right out of me. Oh GOD!!! I would love that.

My hand moved even faster. "When I cum, I'm going to cum, Lisa, thinking about all the good feelings that you can give me and I can give you. It feels good to cum, Lisa and I will help you feel it, just like you help me. And that is what this is really all about, making someone else feel good. Didn't it feel good to you when you made me cum before? That is what is so hot about giving pleasure. Knowing how good it feels to explode with pleasure and then giving someone else that same pleasure and knowing that YOU gave them the pleasure. You can watch my cock cum, Lisa, and know that it feels real good and you felt good when you made me cum. It doesn't happen everytime, but did you know that's why people often cum together making love? It's because the pleasure of one creates the pleasure of the other. Did you like feeling my cock throb and the cum shoot out? You can do that again, if you want. You can put your hand on my cock while it cums Lisa."

She was staring at my dick, breathing hard and as I stroked my cock I could see her hips moving in and out with each stroke. She didn't even know she was doing it, I was sure.

My hand moved slower. "I'm getting real close and it feels so good, Lisa, as I think about you, I want it to last. I want the really good feeling to last and I am torn between cumming and having it all end, and feeling this incredible, sexy feeling of pure pleasure as I'm right on the edge of having my cock explode. I slow down hoping to keep from cumming, even though cumming is what my body wants to do the most. If I were making love to you, Lisa, I would try to hold off so that we could cum together. I would be begging you to let your body go and cum with me. I would want your body to explode with mine. I would want to KNOW that you had been pleasured as well as you had pleasured me. I might reach down and rub your clit or ask you to do it while I sucked on your nipples and pushed you over the edge. I would whisper in your ear, Cum, Lisa, cum all over my cock so I can flood your pussy with mine. Oh, Baby, Please, Cum I would say."

"Are you close, I would ask. Are you almost there, babe. I would do everything I could to have you right with me. Have your body feeling every kind of pleasure all at the same time. I would suck and lick your nipples. And as I feel your hot body pushing back against mine, moving faster, wanting more of me inside of you, I would go faster and faster like this and hold off, until I couldn't anymore. I would be ramming my cock deep inside you, begging you to cum with me. Oh, Lisa, GOD, I'm going to cum. Really CUMMMMMMMMMMM." I shouted, and then my dick started pulsing and it started shooting out onto my chest.

I looked at her eyes which had been locked on my cock as it emptied, and slid my gaze down across her body. Her breasts. Her stomach. Her thighs, where she now had a hand, tightly buried and I watched her own body shiver. She may not have wanted an orgasm. But she had one. And I had not touched her.

Her eyes widened and she looked up at me. I knew in one way I had tresspassed and pushed her, but in another, I really believed, I may have released her from a prison of her own making. I just hoped she saw it more like the latter. But I wasn't sure. We both were breathing hard and I knew she had experienced something completely different than anything she expected.

I let my softening cock go, waiting to see what she would do. I started to rub the sperm into my body. She spoke, "Stop. Wait." She got up off the bed. Standing right in front of me, she pushed down her pajama bottoms and showed me her wet pussy and then as I reached to her, she let me push the bottoms all the way down. Her pussy glistened with moisture. I reached to touch it and she let me run my fingers in her slit and feel the wetness. I put my fingers to my lips and licked them. Then offered her a taste as well.

She climbed onto me, straddling me, she put her pussy right onto my semihard cock and rubbed the wet heat across it. Then pulling herself even tighter she pressed her tummy and her tits against me, rubbing herself in my cum and her cum on my cock. She held us like that and then we kissed. Kissed like we had never kissed before. Hungrily, passionately, and even gently, all rolled into one. She melded her body into mine and we kissed and kissed and kissed. Then she climbed off and completely surprised me.

Kneeling in front of the chair, she took my limp cock in her mouth and sucked it, Smelling and tasting, she licked up my sperm and her juices and then stood again in front of me.

And I stood and kissed her again.

"Get in bed with me, Jerry," she said. Not an order, Not a question. Just a statement.

We lay completely naked, next to each other. Her head resting on my chest, one thigh carelessly laying across my legs. Comfortably snuggled, our breathing finally slow and regular.

"Did you know that I would cum?" she asked.

"No. I did not know. I wished that you would. I wanted you to feel the pleasure all by yourself the first time."

"Why?" "Because then, each time will be better and better. The first time someone else rubs you to orgasm will be better than this. The first time someone licks you to orgasm, will be even better. And if you are lucky enough to have an orgasm the first time you have intercourse, it will be even better. It's nice if it keeps getting better. And it will."

"What about you? That wasn't better for you."

"Oh yes it was. This was my first time with you and that made it unbelievable. Didn't you hear what I said. GIVING the pleasure is what makes the orgasm so intense. You came because you were thinking about my pleasure and sharing it. I came because I was thinking about giving you pleasure and sharing it. You were so incredibly hot. And that you came with me. WOW! And you know what makes it even better?"

"What?"

"We're not done with 'Firsts' "

And she smiled, "No, we're not done with those at all. We have lots more."

12