The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God, I had never tasted anything so good. I don't know if it was innocence or just youth, but, oh what an amazing flavor. I pulled him out of my mouth and swiped my tongue over his slit to enjoy more of his virgin precum before diving back down on him.

"Oh Lucy, you're gonna make me cum." He said before long and tried to pull away from me. I grabbed his hands and kept right on stroking him with my mouth and throat. I wanted to taste him and I was not going to be denied.

I increased my speed, encouraged by his moans and sighs. My efforts were soon rewarded with him saying "Oh yeah, Lucy. Yeah, make me cum!" I felt him swell even more and I let go of his hands and gave his balls a gentle squeeze and was rewarded with "Oh fuck, I'm cumming! Oh god, Lucy! Yes!" At that moment the first hot spurt of luscious cum hit my throat. I swallowed frantically because there was so much. He came and came more than I had ever taken before. I relished every delicious drop and continued to suck him until I had milked him dry.

I moved up and rested my head on his shoulder, giving him a moment to enjoy the afterglow. He didn't wait long before he turned to me and kissed me saying, "That was amazing."

"You never had that before?" I asked curious and a little disbelieving. I mean, why did he stay with that girl so long if she wouldn't even go down on him?"

"I've never had it like that." He answered. "And I was never allowed to cum in her mouth. She was kind of disgusted by cum."

Oh, I thought, that explained his trying to move me off him when he was close to cumming. I simply looked him in the eyes and said, "You taste amazing. I will want more, so be prepared."

He sighed again and turned toward me. He ran his fingers lightly up my silhouette, hitting every curve and valley. When they reached my face, he pulled me closer and kissed me lightly at first, before deepening the kiss and rolling me onto my back. He pulled away from me for a moment and said, "You really are beautiful."

"Say that again." I said.

He smiled and said, "You're beautiful.....you're beautiful.....you're beautiful......you're beautiful."

"It's been so long since I've heard that. Thank you."

"Thank you?" he chuckled, "I haven't even begun to do anything for you to thank me for....and you ARE beautiful."

With this, he kissed me again. Long and hard and my whole being lit up. My insides turned to liquid and immediately became electrically charged. The wetness between my legs soaked my panties and I involuntarily moaned into his kiss. His hands began to roam the length of my body; caressing every soft valley and every lush hillock. "Yes, beautiful, I don't even have to look at you to know that. You feel beautiful."

Damn, this kid really could sweep a girl off her feet.

"I'm going to make you feel as good as you just made me feel." He whispered in my ear and then flicked his tongue over my earlobe. He softly kissed my neck, then my shoulder blade, down my chest to my breast. He looked up at me as his lips clamped warmly over my nipple. Oh, it felt so good, almost as good as the kisses that he trailed down my stomach stopping at the waistband of my skirt. He reached behind me and I arched my back so he could pull the zipper down and slide the skirt down my hips and off my legs. He kissed my hip bones then down to my thighs as he slipped my panties off and tossed them aside as well.

He kissed his way back up my thighs, spreading my legs with his hands, to press his warm lips on my inner thighs. My juices were freely flowing by now, the wetness trailing down to pool onto the bedspread beneath me. He kissed my smooth hairless lips and ran his tongue up one side and down the other making me moan with pleasure.

He looked up at me as he placed a thumb on each outer lip before spreading them open and running his tongue from the base of my pussy to the top making my inner lips spread like the wings of a butterfly. He softly licked my clit making me moan again. I looked down at him again and was thrilled to see him looking back at me. I had never felt this connected with my ex. But Tony never let me feel for a single moment that he was thinking about anything else but me. He was fully present with me, pleasuring me and not some fantasy girl in his head. Knowing that I was his fantasy girl, turned me on more than anything he could ever do to me.

Not that I minded that while he was looking at me, he was circling that sensitive bud with his tongue; that he was slowly sliding one long finger into me. It slid in so easy too, with no resistance; because of how wet he was making me. He wanted to see my reaction to his pleasuring. I didn't let him down. I couldn't help myself; my eyes rolled back in my head with the sheer pleasure of his one, now two, fingers gliding in and out of me and his tongue dancing across my clit. My back arched of its own volition as my climax built. I moaned without restraint as he brought me closer to my release. "Oh yes, Tony! Oh God, that's so good." His fingers and tongue worked faster and still in unison. "Oh baby, oh yes, yes. Oh, I'm cumming!" I cried as I entwined my fingers in his hair and my orgasm overtook me.

It was good that no one was home, because I could never have kept quiet. It was one of the most amazing orgasms I had ever had. My body quivered with delight as he kissed his way back up to my mouth. When he kissed my lips, I could taste myself on him and I became even more excited.

"So, you're ex let you go down on her at least." I commented with (yes, I admit it) a bit of jealousy.

"No, she was always afraid if I got into her pants for that, sex was just the next step away. So, no, she never let me." He answered honestly.

"Then how did you ever learn to do that?" I asked him breathlessly. "And do it so well?"

"I watch a lot of porn." Was his serious answer and I couldn't help but laugh with delight.

"Well, your research paid off." I answered with a smile. "Now, tell me. When you've thought about this, losing your virginity, how did you picture it? You on top? Me on top? I'll give you whatever you want."

He answered immediately, "You on top. I want to see you impale yourself on me."

God, I was wet again with just that honest statement. A man that can tell me what he wants? It's a dream come true.

I said, "Then lie down on your back and let me get you hard again."

He laughed, "I am hard again!"

"Oh sweetie, I think I'm in love!" I said with a wink as I moved over him and sat on his lap just below his cock which, true to his word, was standing at attention once again. I stroked him gently before moving over him and positioning myself over his cock, and placing just the tip into me.

"Fast or slow?" I asked.

"Oh, slow." He said quickly. "I want to watch you slide down onto me."

I nodded and slowly, oh so slowly, I lowered myself onto him. He watched with lustful eyes as his cock disappeared into me. His hands were on my thighs and his thumbs stroked me lightly as I finally completed my descent and rested on his thighs. My muscles tightened around him and I loved how full of him I was.

"You're not a virgin anymore." I said.

He just nodded as I tightened and released my muscles on him, effectively fucking him without moving.

"Oh Lucy, you feel so good! You feel amazing!" He moaned. I ground my hips on him rocking back and forth before raising and lowering myself slowly up and down.

"Oh yeah, Lucy that's good." He growled as he held me to his hips and thrust up into me. I leaned forward and kissed him as I started to glide back and forth on him, fucking him with complete abandon and unbridled enthusiasm.

He moaned and pulled me into a deep kiss. The next thing I knew, I was on my back and he was grinning down at me. "Ok, my turn to drive." He said before kissing me deeply. He was still buried to the hilt in my pussy and my velvet walls were clenching around him. Damn, he felt good!

"Oh yeah, Tony, fuck me!" I whispered to him. He moaned again before pulling out almost all the way and holding himself there. He looked at me again (the eye contact was such a turn on) and watched my face as he slammed himself into me. "Yeah, that's good!"

He repeated the motion over and over, pulling almost out of me the ramming himself into me, fucking me hard. I pulled my legs up and wrapped them around his waist as he began to move faster.

"C'mon Lucy, I want to see you cum." He set a steady, hard pace and I allowed myself to let go and just be fucked by this boy. "God, you're beautiful." He said as he kissed me again not letting up on my pussy for a second.

In another moment, he got his wish as I came calling out his name as my orgasm rocketed through me. I clenched my legs tight and the muscles in my pussy even tighter around him. I could feel the subtle swelling of his cock the moment before he slammed into me and buried his head in my neck.

"Oh god!" He cried as he came and after a few moments, he lifted himself up by his elbows and kissed me before saying, "You are amazing."

"So are you." I answered, meaning it.

Rolling off me, he pulled me into his arms and I rested my head on his chest. I listened as his heart slowly resumed its regular beat and his breathing became normal. We dozed for a little while wrapped in each other's arms. I awoke a short time later and watched him sleep for a bit thinking how young he looked. Awake he was like a god, asleep more like a cherub.

I kissed him on the forehead and eased myself out of bed, gathered my clothes and headed toward the bathroom. After I freshened up and got dressed I came out and knelt beside the bed nudging him gently to wake him up.

He smiled when he saw me and said sleepily, "Hey Lucy."

"Hey yourself", I said smiling back, "I have to go, it's getting late."

He looked disappointed but said, "Ok, but I'll see you again soon, right?"

"I promise, as soon as I can arrange it. Oh, and hold out your hand, I have something for you." He did and a placed my little gift into it.

He opened his hand to find my panties and his eyes widened with a realization. "You're naked under that skirt? I can't let you leave like that." And with that he leapt out of bed faster than I could have imagined and moved behind me. He slid my skirt up and caressed my ass, I was immediately wet again.

He slid one hand around to the front and slipped two fingers down over my pussy before sliding up again and spread my lips wide and softly rubbing my clit. He moved a half a step back from me and slid a finger into me from behind. I couldn't help myself; I moaned and moved back on his finger. My knees buckled from the pleasure and he whispered "Get up on the bed with your knees on the edge and let me fuck you from behind....fulfill another fantasy?"

I was in no mind to say no to anything he suggested so I moved up on the bed with my skirt around my waist and my ass in the air waiting to be filled with him again.

He moved behind me and lined his cock up with my wet and willing pussy. He rubbed the tip of it up and down my entrance before sliding slowly, painstakingly into me. My muscles tightened around him, welcoming him, embracing him as he filled me again. The sensation was amazing as he just as slowly drew back out and in again. I couldn't breathe it was so good. I couldn't hold myself up on my arms anymore so I grabbed a pillow and hugged it under me resting my forehead on it. "That's so good; you're so good." I managed to moan out to him.

"You feel so good, Lucy I want it to last." He answered breathlessly but increasing his speed just a little in spite of his words.

I couldn't help myself, I was moaning uncontrollably, "Yes, oh god, yes. Oh fuck me baby. That's so good."

He started fucking me faster, gripping my hips tighter for a moment before reaching around to strum one finger over my swollen clit. He deftly sent me over the edge into oblivion as I buried my screams of pleasure in the pillow.

He pulled out for just a moment and slid his finger into me before sliding his cock back into me and his finger slowly into my ass using my own cum as lubrication. He was soon back to his breakneck pace but now with both of my holes filled, I was screaming so loud that if I didn't have the pillow I would have scared the neighbors. I was coming again, and again. Even my legs were collapsing as he fucked me and he wrapped one arm around my waist to hold me up.

I could hear him moaning and grunting as he kept up the pace and had me coming again. It was so good, I swear I cried. Actual tears, so good I cried.

"Oh fuck, Lucy. You feel so good....oh fuck, yeah." And he slammed into me again up to the hilt both finger and cock and I felt him cum into me hot and hard. I tightened my pussy as much as I could and held him there as he finished and he moaned again, softer this time and with relief. He pulled out of me and collapsed on his side on the bed as I collapsed on my side facing him.

We lay there for a few moments panting and holding hands before he pulled me close and kissed me long and deep. He caressed my ass and said, "I want to fuck you there once, can I?"

I considered for a moment before smiling and saying, "Yes, I've never done that; so I guess we'll both be virgins next time."

12