The First Time

Story Info
She's tired of being a good girl
1.5k words
4.47
26.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Jayne
Lady Jayne
34 Followers

Peter and I have been dating for several weeks now. He is every girl's dream: tall, handsome, strong, and smart. And he's got a gorgeous ass. Every time he kisses me, my knees turn to jelly and my panties get damp. I want him so badly. We've done some heavy petting before but never touched each other's bare skin and we've certainly not gone all the way. I was raised to believe that "good girls" don't have sex before they're married. I'm tired of being a "good girl".

Peter walks me up to my dorm room. When we get there, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close. He lowers his mouth to mine in a soft kiss as I loop my arms around his neck. His tongue runs along the seam of my lips as his hands roam over my back, sliding down to cup my ass. I gasp as he pulls me closer to him. I feel his hard cock against my belly. He slips his tongue into my mouth, slowly exploring it. Moisture is pooling between my legs as our tongues tangle. I want him inside me tonight. I break the kiss.

"Do you want to come in?" I ask, turning to unlock the door. My heart is pounding in my chest and my voice doesn't sound like my own.

"Sure," Peter says. I open the door and enter the room that I share with my three roommates. I lock the door as Peter sits on my bed. Suddenly I'm very nervous. "So, where are the three musketeers?" he asks as I approach the bed.

"Away for the weekend," I answer, sitting beside him. "They left this morning and won't be back until Monday night." I look at Peter and smile shyly as understanding crosses his face.

"So, you're alone for the weekend?" he asks, brushing my short hair away from my face.

"Yes," I reply, my skin burning as he cups my cheek in his hand.

"You know it's not a good idea for a young woman to stay all by herself on campus for a long weekend," Peter says, kissing the corner of my mouth.

"Mmmm," I say as he kisses the other corner, "I know it's a very bad idea. Don't suppose you have any suggestions?" I kiss him, slipping my tongue into his mouth. He soon takes control of the kiss, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. He eases me onto my back as he kisses my neck. I give a tiny cry of surprise as he nips the tender flesh of my neck and then I feel his tongue soothing the spot.

"There's really only one right solution," Peter says, kissing his way to the top of my chest.

"What's that?" I ask. Peter looks at me as he tentatively starts to unbutton my blouse. I know he's waiting for me to stop him but tonight I don't want to. When the last button is undone, he slowly peels the shirt off my body. I sit up and help him take it off my arms.

"Let me stay, Lexie," he says, playfully tugging on my lower lip. "We don't have to do anything. Just let me stay and hold you tonight." I pull away from him and get off the bed. I turn my back to him to try to hide the smile that is threatening the corners of my mouth. I turn back to face him.

"That's one option," I say, reaching behind me and unfastening my skirt. "But it's not the best one." I let my skirt fall to the floor, leaving me clad in only a white lace bra and matching thong panties.

"Lexie, what are you saying?" Peter asks. I'm so hot looking at the desire in his eyes.

I walk over and stand in front of him. I reach for the hem of his sweater and pull it up over his head. Placing my hands on his bare chest, I feel his heart beating beneath my palm. I hardly recognize this bold side of me but I am enjoying it.

I run my hands over his chest, circling his nipples with my fingertips, reveling in the gasp it draws from him. I lean forward and touch my tongue to first one nipple, then the other. Reaching for his belt buckle, I start to undo his pants. I'm so excited and so nervous my hands tremble.

"I'm saying I want you to stay this weekend, Peter," I tell him as I slip my hand into the opening of his pants. I stroke him hesitantly. He stands up and removes his jeans. He reaches for me and kisses me hard. I kiss him back. I feel his hands on my back, undoing the closure on my bra.

He slowly drags the straps down my arms and steps back so that it will fall on the floor. He cups my full breasts and runs his thumbs over the taut peaks. There's an ache I've never experienced before between my legs. I moan softly as he glides his tongue over my hard nipple. Drawing my rosy nipple into his mouth, he greedily begins to suck. It's as though there's an invisible string running on the inside from my breast to my womb because each time he sucks, my womb tightens.

After a few minutes, he treats the other breast to the same pleasure. He puts his arms around me and lowers me to the bed.

"You've never been with a man before, have you, Lexie?" Peter asks softly. I shake my head.

"Does it matter?" I ask.

"Yes," he answers. "It just means we take it slow and gentle, that's all." He kisses me softly before removing my panties.

He takes off his briefs, revealing his hard cock. I've never seen a naked man before and it's quite overwhelming. Kissing me again, Peter moves his hand over my flat tummy, moving it lower until he touches my curls.

My first instinct is to press my thighs together. One of his longer fingers brushes against my clit, making me jump. He begins to apply gentle pressure to it, stroking it and I can feel my legs parting of their own volition.

"That's it, Lex," Peter says as he continues to stroke my pussy. "Open for me, baby."

I gasp when he slides first one, then two fingers inside my tight channel. He gently moves them inside me as his thumb strokes my clit. There's a pressure building inside me. It's scary in a way because I've never felt it before. Before I realize what he's going to do, Peter lowers his mouth to my pussy. I jump at the first touch of his tongue against my wet pussy.

I should stop him, I think to myself. This isn't right. But it feels so good. I'll stop him in a few minutes. As Peter laps my pussy, I spread my legs even wider as the pressure continues to build. My breathing is laboured and my stomach is tightening. He continues to move his fingers in and out of me as he draws my clit into his mouth.

"PETER!!!" I scream as I cum hard against his face.

He keeps tonguing me as I calm down. I am shaking when he slides up the bed beside me. He kisses me deeply and I can taste my juices on his mouth. It's a sweet, yet tangy taste. He positions himself above me and rubs his cock against my wet pussy, coating it with my juices. He rubs the head of it against my clit and I can feel myself becoming aroused again.

"This will probably hurt," he says, "but I promise it will only last a short time." He slowly slides his rock hard cock into my tight hole.

He's so big and thick, I can't help but wonder whether he'll fit. I feel my body stretching to accommodate him. I bite my lip against the slight pain as he breaks my maidenhead. Peter holds himself still as my body becomes used to him.

"You all right, Lexie?" he asks, kissing me gently. The pain has been replaced with pleasure as he starts to move.

"I'm fine," I say, kissing him.

As the passion builds between us, I buck my hips beneath him, matching him stroke for stroke. We kiss deeply as I wrap my legs around his waist, trying to pull him deeper into me. My body tenses as my orgasm grabs me.

Peter thrusts himself deeply inside me one more time as his body tenses. He shoots his hot sticky cum into me as my contractions milk every last drop from him. He collapses on top of me, trying to keep most of his weight off of me. As he softens, he slides from my body and rolls off me. He lies on his back and encourages me to curl up beside him.

I lie on my side and put my head on his chest. He pulls the covers up over us. Kissing my forehead, he asks how I'm feeling.

"Good," I answer, yawning. "Sorry for yawning."

Peter chuckles as he pulls me closer.

"Close your eyes, sweetheart," he says.

I did and it's not long before we're asleep.

Lady Jayne
Lady Jayne
34 Followers