The First Time

Story Info
A fun tale of a couple's first threesome.
2.3k words
3.94
60.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki and I were sitting on the deck watching the sunset and the boats go by after cleaning the house and finishing our chores. Vicki brought two more beers and handed one to me.

"I love our house," she said "thanks for all the work in the yard, its looking great!"

"No problem, I like to make our house look better." I commented after taking a long drink of the cold beer she had given me.

We sat for quite some time in silence. Enjoying the scenery and each others company.

After finishing my beer, I asked, "What are we gonna do with the rest of our night?" hoping she would say she wanted to go inside for some overdue lovemaking.

Vicki asked me, "You wanna shoot some pool?"

"Sure" I replied.

So we threw away the empties and headed in from the deck. Just as we were about to go downstairs, the doorbell rang. I opened it to welcome my buddy Dave in.

"Hey Dave," I said as I closed the door behind him, "want a beer?"

"Sure Norm, I need one" he answered.

"What's up?" Vicki asked.

So I went and got beers from the fridge as Dave started to tell us about the trouble he was having with his girlfriend. He finally had enough of her fiascos and told her to move out earlier that day.

I felt sorry for him but I knew he had done the right thing. She was not the best companion for him at all. Dave and I had worked together for a short while and had become friends. Vicki and I had them over for barbecues and boat rides but that was about all we did together. They were a little younger than us and our friendship was just that " friends."

We sat and talked for a while, telling Dave not to worry. We had a few more beers and just sort of relaxed and shot the shit for a while. Dave seemed to be loosening up, because the look on his face softened after his third beer.

Vicki spoke up, "I thought we were gonna shoot some pool?"

I looked at Dave "Wanna shoot a few racks?"

"Yeah," he replied "but there's three of us, we gonna switch off or play cutthroat?"

"We can just alternate for starters and see where we go from there," I added.

We went downstairs and Vicki and I uncovered the pool table. I called first rack and started to gather the balls from the pockets. Vicki put the cover away and asked Dave to get more beers from upstairs. Vicki broke and Dave came back with three more "cold ones."

We played pool for two hours or so, alternating players and then playing some cutthroat. The beers were tasting great and you could tell we were getting a little drunk because the games of pool were lasting a lot longer than before. On top of that Vicki was starting to flirt with Dave, and she started flashing her tits in the pockets we were shooting at to throw us off. It was working because I was getting turned on and it looked like Dave was too.

Vicki went upstairs and Dave and I shot some pool while she was getting beers. She had been gone for quite a while and when she came downstairs she had two beers and a tall mixed drink. "That's the end of the beer, so we are gonna have to drink Long Island Ice Teas."

"That's fine" I answered as I cracked the top of my beer, "is that ok with you Dave?"

"Fine with me," he replied "but if I drink much more I better plan on crashing here, I'm getting kinda wasted."

"Perfectly fine with me," Vicki said with a gleam in her eye. A gleam that I had never seen before.

I noticed that Vicki was in rare form tonight. I could have sworn she put on some make-up when she was upstairs mixing her Long Island and getting the last few beers. She looked marvelous.

At 5'-2", she was having a real hard time with some of the shots where she had to stretch across the 8' pool table. Her exquisite 38D breasts were braless. Taking the bra off to be more comfortable and have quicker access to flash them to either of us while we were shooting. Her having permanent hard nipples made it very plain to see them jutting against the material of her shirt. She was really flirting hard with Dave now and really putting on a show for the two of us. She was trying to stretch real far for a shot and ask Dave to help her, something about holding her from behind so she didn't lose her balance or something. When Dave got behind her to hold her hips, I saw how she rubbed her ass into his crotch. She was coming onto him right in front of me! She flubbed the shot and sank the 8 ball out of turn.

"Aw shit," she cried out.

"I win again," Dave shouted.

Then Vicki says, "Let's play strip pool."

"You fine with that Dave?" I asked.

"Sure, I'm game," came his rather quick reply, while he was smiling from ear to ear.

Vicki said she needed another drink and saw that our last beers were gone too. So she ran upstairs and started mixing three fresh Long Islands.

When she came back we established a set of rules to coincide with the rules of cutthroat, something to the fact of upon losing you had to lose one article of clothing. So a shirt, a pair of pants, a pair of socks, shoes, underwear were all considered one article. Vicki said it wasn't fair because she already took off her bra, so she insisted that we take off our shoes. Dave and I agreed to this and lost the sneakers. We also added if you scratch you have to lose an article too.

We told Vicki she could break, and the games began. We played "strip pool" for about 45 min. until Dave was naked. That's when I thought we were done. Boy was I wrong! Vicki said the game isn't over until everyone was naked, all we had to do was "perform a favor" if you were already naked. So we continued to play.

Vicki was the next one naked, and I was down to my boxers. Dave was shooting and he scratched.

"Shit" he said, "now what?"

Vicki looked at me like I should know the answer, which I didn't. So I shrugged my shoulders and winked at her.

She must have read my mind. She curled one finger toward Dave, signaling him to come closer.

"Kiss me," she said in a husky, sultry voice.

Poor Dave looked at me like a timid little school boy.

"Its her favor," I said "go ahead, pay the piper."

Dave kissed her on the lips. Not just a peck but a nice gentle kiss. I watched as his hand slid over her hip as he kissed her. It definitely got Vicki's motor running, when they broke off the kiss I could see fire in her eyes.

I ended up naked on the next shot. So now we were all naked, nothing to give away clothing-wise so from here on out it was favors for everyone.

Vicki had to dish out the next favor, so I told her to kiss me. She kissed me with such passion I could tell she was extremely horny. While we kissed she grabbed my hand and lifted it to her left tit, never breaking our kiss. I couldn't see Dave but I know he was watching like a hawk. We finally broke the kiss and continued with the game.

Dave lost and had to dole out a favor. Vicki didn't waste any time demanding that he suck her tits. She looked to me for approval, which I gave immediately with another little wink.

Dave moved over to her and bent down slightly to suck in one of her always hard nipples. As he suckled her nipple she looked right at me the whole time with lust in her gaze. I went over to the other side of her and started tongue kissing her. While I did she started moaning, so I ran my hand down her body and slipped it between her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet and she broke our kiss and moaned loud as I rubbed her wet pussy.

Dave was licking and sucking her nipple while fondling her other tit and rubbing her back with his other hand. I followed suit, Vicki was in heaven, I could see it in her face, she had four hands all over her, one of which was now inserting a middle finger into her soaking wet pussy as far as it could in this position, while I kissed her deeply between gasps and moans.

Vicki moved somewhat abruptly and took each of us by the hand and started leading us toward the stairs. We quitely followed, and I took advantage of my position behind her.

With my free hand I grabbed her ass as she led us upstairs, and slid it between her legs as she climbed, just briefly but she liked it.

Jokingly she said,"Can't you wait thirty seconds, Geez."

We all laughed as she led us into the bedroom and flopped down on the bed. Dave walked up to the side of the bed where Vicki had moved herself up to rest her head on the pillows. He presented his half hard cock to Vicki. She grabbed him and pulled him up on the bed by his member. He kneeled next to her so all she had to do was turn her head and take him in her mouth.

She began greedily slurping his cock into her mouth while moaning as I rubbed her pussy and clit. I could tell she was already close to an orgasm because her upraised knees were shaking and quivering. I rubbed her clit with my thumb as I inserted two fingers inside her, slowly sliding them in and out of her. I couldn't believe how wet she was, she was wetter than ever before, her pussy made sloppy noises with each stroke of my fingers. She started to moan out loud with Dave's cock still in her mouth, she was groaning a deep growl as she started to come. Her hips started to counter my fingering and she started to buck like she was fucking underneath me. She pulled Dave's cock out of her mouth to squeal in delight as her powerful orgasm rocked her body. She continued to stroke Dave's cock as I bent down and started licked her steaming hot cunt. She pushed my head down with her free hand to prevent me from licking her clit. I know this because after a powerful orgasm she is just too sensitive there. She used her hand to urge me upright so I could insert my now rock hard cock into her. When Vicki has an orgasm its the most arousing thing for me. She is so vocal when she comes I know the neighbors can hear her.

I got myself into position and slowly slid my cock in. She must have needed it really bad because she thrust her hips against me so I was totally inside of her. She wasn't getting anywhere with Dave's cock though, he must have had too much to drink because he was only half hard. It didn't take long for me to reach my point of release watching her suck Dave's cock really had me ready. I started to fuck her faster and harder the way she really likes it. This had her cumming again almost instantly, and her orgasm triggered mine the way it almost always does.

I started to feel my cock twitch inside of her and I let out a moan as I started to spray her pussy walls with long jets of cum. I tried to stay upright but I was exhausted. That orgasm had me shaking like I was naked on the North Pole. I laid down next to her and watched as she tried to get Dave hard. She wanted more!

I told Dave that I wanted her to give me head for a while. Dave was fine with that. He went down on her right then and there, right after I came inside her! I watched Vicki sucking my cock as Dave lapped at her cum filled pussy.

He raised his head and said something to the fact that I really filled her up. I don't know why but this got me turned on! I was getting hard again as Vicki worked her beautiful mouth over my cock. I looked down at her sucking me off and that with Vicki's urging grunts and groans was all it took.

I started to shoot another load down her throat which she swallowed as fast as she got it.

After that Dave tried to roll on a condom but couldn't seem to get it to stay on long enough to get inside Vicki. We laid on the bed and went to sleep or passed out, who knows which.

When I woke up the next morning Dave had his head between Vicki's legs and was giving her a great deal of pleasure with his oral abilities. Vicki was gently stroking me, trying to get me to wake up. I was awake now. I switched with Dave and got on top of her. It doesn't take long for me to cum in a morning sex session so in no time at all I was having an orgasm while watching Vicki give Dave another blowjob.

After failing to get anywhere with Dave we got up and made coffee and sent Dave off late to work. It was a night that started out a whole new chapter in our lives, which I will be glad to share with you in future stories!