The First Time

Story Info
Two Elven Maidens discover each other's bodies.
826 words
3.62
11.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been waiting for the better part of a century for this moment. I've dreamt, imagined and fantasized about it. How many long nights have I lain awake in the throes of pleasure? Pleasure I've given myself while thinking of pleasuring her. But no longer.

She finally let me taste her nectar. She let me know her body fully. Our bodies meshed and souls entwined. The sweetness of her flesh still lingering on my lips. In the past when I would try to touch her intimately, she would brush my hand away. But last night it was my sweet Dravona who touched me.

We were embraced, kissing softly. Her hand traveled to my breast, gently cupping its form. The other hand caressing my leather clad upper thigh, so close to my nethers. I shivered slightly in excitement and she shied away. I grabbed her close and kissed her deeply. She returned her hands to my body.

With one hand I undid the top buckle on my leather harness. As the straps fell, my breasts were exposed, Dravona gasped slightly. She hesitantly touched my bare skin. A soft finger circling my nipple. My own hands moved to hitch up the many layers of her robes. She gasped again as I found her bare skin.

My hand slid up her thigh, discovering that she was wearing no undergarments as my fingers reached her moistening sex. Her hand taking a firmer grasp on my breast as I trailed along the soft lips. My finger gently parted them and began to explore. I found her clit and circled it with one finger. My other hand moving to Dravona's breast.

She was moaning softly, causing desire to stir in my loins. But my own desire meant nothing, all I wanted to do was please her. Dravona abruptly stood and I looked at her with concern in my eyes. But before I could ask, her hands flew to her shoulders and with a swift motion she undid the ties, her robes dropping to her ankles. My eyes widening as I took in her form. Her breasts, perfect, her hips curved so gently.

She motioned for me to stand and so I did. She turned me around and undid the remaining buckles on the harness I wore, she let it fall to the ground. As she did I unlaced my leather breeches and shimmied out of them.

For a moment we just be held each other and then we moved together. We just held each other, our naked bodies soft against each other. Our lips met and as we kissed I guided her back onto the bed. Our hands exploring each other's bodies. Her's caressing my back, my own returning to her nethers. I gently caressed it for a moment, and then entered her with two fingers.

She drew in a quick breath, and I pulled back and before I could ask Dravona if she was alright, her hand was on my dripping sex. She ran fingers along my slit, the tips just inside. I gently pumped and twirled my own fingers within her canal. Her fingers found my clit and gently circled it before sliding them into me.

The two of us penetrating on another, our fingers flying within each other. Pumping, twirling, faster and faster. She was the first to peak and as she did I moved my fingers to her clit and played with it. She continued to pump her fingers deep within my sex. I was approaching my own orgasm when she gently pushed me back so I was reclining. As she did, her beautiful nethers were beyond my reach.

She gave me the softest of smiles and then gave each of my nipples a kiss. Then, she buried her face between my legs, one hand parting my sex. Her tongue firmly circling my clit, her fingers still inside me. I peaked, but she continued. My orgasm driving her on.

Her tongue moving faster, her fingers pumping harder. She was relentless. Her other hand had moved to her own sex and she vigorously rubbed her own clit. The sight of this brought me to my second orgasm. I lifted her face and kissed her deeply.

As we pulled away, she smiled at me hungrily. I began to kiss my way down her body. I stopped at her breasts and circled each nipple before continuing to her nethers. I licked around it before using two fingers to spread her lips and then plunged my tongue into her canal. I circled her clit, lapped the length of her sex and drove my tongue inside her. Her soft moans became near screams of pleasure and as she came, she pulled me by the hair so tight into her nethers I could scarcely breathe.

Panting she lifted my face and smiled at me once more. No words spoken, we kissed again and then lay down for what I thought would be then night.