The First Time For Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK baby?" I asked.

"OK, I'll say I'm OK. That was the most powerful orgasm I ever had."

"Great. Dave, pour us all another glass of wine and let's all come down off our highs."

"Did you ever believe you would have as large an orgasm caused by watching a guy give me a blowjob?

"Dave, that was a great BJ and I have to thank you for letting Cindy see it."

"Oh, I'm glad she enjoyed it. As excited as she was watching it she'll go crazy when she sees you fuck my ass."

Cindy was still climbing over me as if she were an ivy vine. She looked over at Dave and asked, "Dave, how do you get some much of his cock in your mouth."

"Oh Cindy, I guess I have learned to breathe around it. Chuck is only the second guy I have had and the first one had a much smaller cock and I learned to breathe around it so I knew I would have to do the same with Chuck's larger dick."

"Baby, when I get hard again you can try what Dave says and see if you can do it."

We sat there drinking and talking about everything under the sun just waiting for my cock to recharge. I normally can get back in fucking shape within twenty minutes after the first time and I didn't know why this was taking me longer. Must have been the excitement.

Cindy had her hand running up and down my shaft seeing if she could hurry my recharge along and it was working. I could feel the twinge starting and she did too.

"Oooh, what do we have here?" she cooed as the first signs of life appeared in my cock.

"Baby, I think you have done it. There is life in the old thing after all."

This time it was her dropping her mouth around my still soft cock but her tongue was doing its magic on my shaft and it was responding. Another few licks and I was up at full attention.

"OK Dave, I am going to go down on it as far as I can and see if I can still breathe through my mouth."

She did bury it a lot deeper than she normally would and her gag reflex took over. She pulled off until she had it under control and then went right back to what she was doing. This time she went almost as far as she had before but not quite.

"Honey, hold it right there and see if you can breathe." I ordered.

Damn if she couldn't. I couldn't only hear it but I could feel her breaths coming around my cock.

"Voila, you have done it baby. I guess we owe Dave a word of thanks. At least I do."

She pulled off of me saying, "Thanks Dave, now it is time for seeing the ass fucking I have heard about."

"Cindy, I am going to use a lubricated condom on Dave so when I am half way through to my orgasm I am going to pull out of him, put on a different condom and then try the same thing with you. You might want to watch Dave's ass closely as I am going in him to see if there are any tricks he uses that you might find useful."

"You dirty shit. This whole thing was a scheme to get me to learn to let you fuck my ass better. Wasn't it? "No honey. Honest but I thought since Dave could do it you might, just might, want to see how he did it. If you would rather not I'll just keep pounding away in his ass until I shoot my load way up in there."

"OK, no, pull out and change condoms. I'll let you try it on me"

"OK Dave, this time I think it would be better if you were up on your hands and knees. Cindy will get a better look at it."

I slipped on the condom, he got some extra Vaseline and smeared it around his asshole and I positioned my self behind him. Cindy's face was a few inches away from seeing my cock go in him.

The head of my cock opened up his tight lips a bit and then slipped in. He gasped with the intrusion.

"Dave, is it hurting you?" She asked.

"Just a very little but nothing to even think of stopping for. Chuck just go slow for a while."

I grabbed his hips to pull myself into him and entered him another three or four inches.

"Honey, that is more than you have ever been able to get it in me without me screaming to high heaven. How can he do that with you Dave?"

I could hear that Dave was gritting his teeth a little as he answered her.

"Cindy, it is all in making myself relax. If I tighten up my sphincter muscles it will hurt me the way it does you. It's only when I relax that I can do it without the pain you get. Go in a little more Chuck."

I pulled a lot harder and didn't stop until I was buried to the hilt. I could look down and see that Cindy's eyes were as big as saucers and she was gasping,

"Holy shit Chuck, you are in him all the way." She shouted.

"I know baby and I will thrust in and out a little before I pull out and try this on you. OK?"

"Oh God, do you think I will be able to do what Dave does?"

"What do you say we give it a try and if it hurts too much I'll stop. Let's just try and get five inches in you which is a lot more than we have ever been able to do before. That will stretch you out a little and the next time we do it we can try for a little more penetration."

"OK tiger. Just be tender and go very, very slowly. Dave, stay close and maybe you can give me a hint as it goes in."

I withdrew from Dave's ass, pulled off the condom and slipped another one on. I hoped to drag Dave into it by suggesting that he be the one to smear some Vaseline on Cindy's ass but he deferred to me.

"I'd rather not Chuck if you don't mind."

"No problem Dave," as I grabbed the jar of Vaseline and smeared a big glob around her asshole and even pushed some up into her as far as my fingers could reach. Even that had her yelping.

I put the head of my cock against the sweet little lips of her asshole and pushed just a little. The head popped in and she really yelped. Dave came right to her aid.

"Cindy, you aren't relaxed. I can see your muscles tighten as Chuck goes in you. Stop and relax, relax, relax he cooed."

I waited until I could actually feel her asshole loosen up before I continued with another small thrust. This time I had a couple of inches in before I stopped again to give her a breather.

"Cindy, how are you doing?" I asked.

She didn't answer me but Dave did, "Chuck, she is doing just fine. She is almost completely relaxed and I think she will easily be able to take another few inches this time. Won't you Cindy?"

All I heard from Cindy was a grunt but at least it wasn't STOP so I pulled her hips harder and stopped when Dave told me to.

"You have five inches of his lovely cock up your tender little ass Cindy. How does it feel luscious?"

"Oooh, at least you are talking nice to me now Dave. To tell the truth it doesn't feel badly at all. Chuck I am afraid to tell you to go in any more tonight so why don't you just give me a little pounding with your wand until you fill your condom and we'll save the rest for another time?"

It didn't take much and I was shooting a huge load and filling that condom so full I was fearful it would break with the pressure.

I pulled out and she simply collapsed on the bed under me. I fell with her and pulled her face around to mine and kissed her deeply.

She finally sat up and reached out and took Dave's hand and thanked him for being so generous with his help.

"Dave, I could feel you would have rather had Chuck to yourself tonight but this is something I have wanted for a long, long time and I genuinely appreciate you sharing it with me."

Hell, Dave's face lit up with a huge smile and said, "Well, now you will have to say that all gay men aren't selfish. We share a cock when it is for the common good. " And we all roared.

Cindy and I left for home after having another few glasses of the bubbly and thanking Dave profusely for helping me out.

We all have had some great times since then and have even had Dave come over and had me fuck his ass with Cindy taking it so much for granted she was reading a book while it was going on. She is now able to take all of me in her ass but only if I go in very, very slowly. He really does want to act as my sex slave but I want to keep him on a higher plane than that.

I'll keep you posted.

12