The First Time We Met

Story Info
A story of cyberlust between members.
1.8k words
3.73
10.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jennaya
Jennaya
2 Followers

We had first met on a sex board. I had left some pretty explicit replies to some of the threads and I guess he found them hot because he Private Messaged (PM'd) me almost immediately.

It wasn't long before we were chatting back and forth on ICQ and cybering in the chat room. He was my first... my first at cyber sex that is! He made me so hot and horny... ah... my first online orgasm was practically out of this world, and quickly I became addicted to his brand of making love.

I tried others of course but none were as good as he... NONE! So... always I would go back to him until finally I just gave up trying others... they just couldn't do it for me the way he could.

Although we lived quite a distance apart from each other, we decided to meet. It was scary... but oh... so exciting! A part of me thought I was out of my tree while the other was egging me on... "Go for it girl!"

Needless to say, I listened to the wild side of my personality. I booked a flight, told him where and when to pick me up and hell... I just hoped on that plane and off I went. I really didn't know what to expect when I landed, I mean, yes I knew what he looked like as we had exchanged pictures in the past, and voice clips... lots and LOTS of voice clips, but here we were going for the full meal deal!! We were finally going to meet in person.

As the plane started to disembark, I grabbed my shoulder bag and quickly made my way to the front of the plane. Stepping off, I walked down the gangplank and followed the signs down to the waiting area. I could see a multitude of people just sitting and standing around waiting for their friends, loved ones... whoever... but I didn't see him at all.

My eyes scanned the room, left then right and back again, nope.. no Dunchad. Geesh... I was starting to wonder if I had been stood up. But then, I could feel eyes on me... and I knew...just knew that he was here somewhere. I stopped dead in the middle of the hallway, all the other passengers started to move around me while I slowed my eyes, looking again back and forth to try and catch a glimpse of him. But still, I couldn't see him!

A shiver worked down my spine and as I started to walk again, a hand reached over my shoulder to place a rose in front on my face.

"Hiya sexy" I heard, as he whispered in my ear, "a flower just for you."

I took a deep breath to take in the scent of the rose... but all I could smell was him. Mmmmm... he spelled like sex... hot, wild, uncontrollable sex. Or maybe that was just my own wild imagination hoping!

I slowly turned my head to look into his eyes as I brought my hand up to accept the flower, "Thank you" I whispered back, bringing it up to my lips to rub against them, "it's very beautiful". His eyes sparkled down at me and a soft smile graced his lips. "Mmmmm... definitely sexier in person", I thought to myself.

"Let's get your luggage," he said while he brushed his hand against my hard nipple (yes they were definitely hard by this time) as he grabbed for the strap on my shoulder bag. My breath caught sharply as I felt that soft flutter in my stomach that told me my body was readying itself for him. ALREADY!!!

After noticing a little smirk on his face, (he seemed to be able to read my body's reaction to him), I accidentally on purpose turned my body to brush up against the front of him, "Thanks" I murmured up at him, trying to pretend that his very nearness wasn't wrecking havoc on my nerves, "let's get out of here."

We immediately headed for the baggage department while chatting about inconsequential things; you know the kind of bullshit conversation that happens when you're nervous. Our hands continually brush against one another as if searching for the others touch.

"This way" he advised and turned towards the elevator that would take us down to the parking garage; it seemed to take forever for the elevator to come! By the time we got to the car, my nerves were stretched so tight, I just couldn't handle it anymore... all the nicey, nice talking, the accidental brushes, his scent... were all driving me wild!!!

We reach the car and as he unlatches the trunk to place my bags inside and then comes around to unlock the side door, I grab his arm and slid my hand up into his hair to the back of his neck...softly scraping my nails on the back as I know he likes and pull his head down to give him a hot, wet, kiss.

"I can't wait anymore" I moan against his lips as I push my body close to his, "I have to taste you!".

He quickly wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me flush against his hard straining cock... Geez, he IS obviously as happy to see me as I am to see him although he gave me not a clue.

Our mouths try to eat at each other... slanting first right... then left... our tongues mating in each others mouths... licking and sucking on each others tongues and lips... MMMMmmmmm...

Noticing no one in the near vacinaty, I pull my hands from his hair to bring them down and grab his arm, pulling him to the front of the car, which was partially in the dark of the garage.

"Oh Dunchad," I whimper, "I need you now, I can't wait until we get to the hotel". He boosts me up onto the hood of the car and softly leans me back so that I am resting on my back. My skirt has floated to above my knees and my legs have fallen sideways. My eyes, which had previously fallen closed, "pop open as I feel something wet and hot moving up the inside of my thighs, taking my skirt with it. A groan escapes my lips.

"Oh ya, mmmmm, that feels so good".

His tongue quickly moved to the top of my thighs.. and oh, is he in for a surprise... there is no bearier waiting for him covering my cunt, NONE!! I had taken my panties off on the plane the last time I was in the loo.

"Gyz... you're killing me here," I hear him softly moan, and before I have time to do more than open my mouth to sigh, his hot tongue has plunged straight into my hot, juicy cunt.

My hips drive off of the car and into his waiting hands, his tongue licks and flicks and plunges and sucks up my juices as they continue to leak from my hot pussy. He slowly brings up his hands to push my legs wide, as wide apart as they will possibly go and as he starts to insert two fingers into my hole... slowly... I feel myself tighten around him, "oh baby, I can't wait for you," I moan, "I'm going to cum if you keep that up."

Suddenly I hear the soft footfalls of someone stepping off the elevator. "Do you hear that Jennaya," he whispers into my cunt, "what would happen if someone were to see us like this? Do you think that they would like to join in?... Or would they be totally disgusted... oh... I can feel that turns you on! Do you want me to invite them to join us?" he asks.

I moan loudly and ya... my hips are moving, sliding all over the hood... needing him to finish me off.. "Hurry," I demand of him, "please baby, finish me before they come."

He knows however how turned on I am by the thought of someone watching us making it... or maybe even joining in, we've had that discussion alot when we were talking in the past.

"Would you like my hard cock," he asks me, "would you like that baby, do you want it plunging hard and fast into your sweet pussy?" "Shall I take out my wide, hard cock and fuck you fast and furious?"

"Oh God," I moan, "yes... yes... please fuck my cunt, hard and fast." I try to reach down to his jeans to undo his buttons but find that he has already done that... and oh... his cock is there.. just at the tip of my cunt... "You are such a tease" I gasp to him, "come on sexy, fuck me!"

"So demanding," he chuckles at me, "let me help you with that problem" and he plunging deep into me without further ado.

A scream rips from my throat as my muscles start to contract around his cock..."Oh, so wide," I whimper, "God... I'm cumming... oh ya fuck me love, I'm cumming."

He continues to slam hard and fast into me, in and out, circling his hips to thrust into every crevice in me.. and yes... I can feel him start to tense now... "come with me... fuck my hot, wet cunt and cum with me".

I reach down with my hands to feel underneath his cock and find his hard balls. As I softly massage them, I feel him tense and know... this is it...

"oh ya,... mmmmmm... oh ya..." he moans, "play with my balls, I'm going to cum!" His strokes become harder and faster and his breathing deeper and deeper and oh... here I go again, I move my other hand down from where it has been playing with my nipples to my clit... back and forth, fast and furious I go, trying to get us both to cum at the same time.

My body tenses and then another orgasm rips through my body, "fuck me... oh yeah... fuck me hard and fast... are you going to cum with me... do you want to fill my hot cunt with your cum?" I ask.

He starts to buck and moan and with one last plunge into me, lets loose a groan and slams his cock home...deep inside of me so that I can feel his hot sperm jetting against the inside of my cunt.

"Pull out and come on me," I demand, "I want to see your hot cum..." He quickly pulls out and the last of his spurts land on my red curls... "Ummmmm..." I murmur..."looks good enough to eat!"

"I agree" comes a soft voice from our left. I quickly turn to see see who is standing there as I try to push my skirt down around us to hide our bodies from view. I had completely forgotten about those footsteps!!!

"Oh, don't do that" she says with a small grin on her face, "I need access to that so that I can lick you clean..."

Jennaya
Jennaya
2 Followers