The Firstwalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,935 Followers

Rith wanted her, wanted her in a way she had never wanted anything before. She wanted to taste her, to posses herself of all of the elf's charms. More than anything she wanted release, it had been too long, but still the question of how Tal would react to such an advance lingered. Rith decided to pursue this cautiously, but she was dying to taste the elf again.

When Tal sat back up Rith raised her legs and placing them on the mattress pushed up her hips. She simultaneously slipped her hands between the elf's thighs and pulled her forward. Tal seemed unsure of what was wanted but scooted forward, until she was kneeling over Rith's face. The Firstwalker's hands held the soft half moons of her ass and pulled her down. Tal hesitantly pushed her knees out wards until she felt her pussy settle onto the Firstwalker's lips, chin and nose. She jumped at the contact, but Rith's hands had slipped to her hips and pulled her back down. Rith's tongue began by teasing the entrance to her channel. Tal could barely contain herself, her body was so sensitive after her recent orgasm. She closed her eyes and concentrated, allowing herself to imagine exactly what the Firstwalker was doing, matching a mental image to the feelings that she was experiencing. As Rith's tongue moved up along the sensitive inner folds of her pussy Tal began to wiggle, she tried not to, but the sensations seemed to shoot straight through her to her spine and staying still was quickly becoming an impossibility.

Rith seemed to be taking her time and enjoying Tal's moans and cries. By the time the raven-haired beauty reached her straining clit Tal was moaning constantly. The first contact of that soft warm tongue on her bud caused Tal's hips to begin to undulate. She wasn't sure what to do, but she realized quickly that trying to stop her bucking hips was as futile as trying to control her heart rate or breathing. She fell forward on her hands, but Rith's strong hands kept her soaked pussy right where it was. Her breasts swayed gently as her body rocked and the sensations gathered force within her body. Unable to break contact from that subtly maddening tongue she abandoned all reason and gave in. The rising tide of tension and pleasure quickly reached a peak when Rith sucked on her clit and gently bit down on it. The wildly fluttering tongue was almost relegated to the back of her mind as her orgasm crashed in on her.

Once again fire burned through her veins, seeming to touch every nerve ending at once. The first time it had been a wild ride, so totally undreamed of that it has seemed almost an assault. Now she was experienced and rather than fight it she simply rode the rising tide, floating unfettered in the eye of the hurricane of sensation. Vaguely aware of her surroundings she rolled off Rith when the Firstwalker's hands seemed to be less tightly gripping her hips. She curled up into a fetal position and felt the delicious relaxation that came after such a powerful orgasm wash over her.

If she thought that was the end of the evening's festivities she was shocked out of such a delusion by Rith's lips on her own. Her lips parted instantly and she was suddenly aware of her own taste upon the Firstwalkers lips. Her eyes shot open in surprise. Rith's face glistened in the firelight, and Tal blushed even as she kissed back when she realized that the Firstwalker's face was coated in her juices. The kiss deepened and became more passionate and the small elf wondered what Rith's juices tasted like. When the kiss broke the Firstwalker was staring intently at her. Tal blushed again, but couldn't find the words to ask.

Rith held her close and rolled over so that Tal was once again upon her lover's body. Rith was dying now, her body thrumming with pent up need. She still did not want to push the little elf. They kissed again and when it broke Tal unconsciously licked her lips, that was just too much for Rith to take. Rith's own nature betrayed her caution, the fiery lust and need that were upon her seemed to burn out reason and she rolled over tossing the elf onto her back.

Rith kissed her nose then turned her body and tossed her leg over the elf's head. She ended up straddling Tal's head with her face just above the elf's pussy. Rith marveled at the elf woman's smooth mound. The lips were a delicate almost translucent shade with only the merest hint of blue. They reminded the Firstwalker of icicles frozen in a wintry waterfall. They now gaped open and the even more delicately pigmented inner lips and folds were visible. All was covered in the clear, fragrant juice that Rith already knew tasted like honeysuckle. She licked her lips and began to gently lap at the girl's lips.

Tal was in heaven. Rith's tongue was driving her towards another one of those shattering orgasms she had experienced the first time. This would not be like the previous one, she could tell by the tightening in her loins it was going to be one of those that left her doubting her sanity. Rather than fear it as she once would have she looked forward to it, that was one of the things she had missed so much. When Rith's tongue slipped between her outer lips Tal's eyes shot open. At first they refused to focus but when they did she was enthralled.

Rith's pussy floated a few inches above her face. The red lips were pouting open and the incredibly rich aroma impressed upon her senses. She could see the Firstwalker's juices glistening upon her lips and she wondered what it tasted like again. The question lingered even when she felt Rith's finger slide into her and her attention momentarily shifted totally to her own pussy.

Tal's mind returned to the beautiful sight hovering so tantalizingly close. Her arms slipped up around Rith's hips. At first she merely stroked the soft skin, but a thought was building in her mind, unvoiced yet to her consciousness, but building in intensity as surely as the storm between her legs was gathering force. Suddenly it became clear, in the same instant she hesitantly pulled downwards on Rith's thighs. Her gentle tug met with no resistance, almost as if Rith had been waiting for it and the Firstwalker's pussy settled onto her face.

Tal tentatively stuck her tongue out and immediately Rith's flavor filled her mouth. The flavor was like cinnamon and honey, but far sweeter than either of them. Not exactly sure what to do she simply began to mimic Rith's action on her own pussy. At first she simply slipped her tongue along the warm slit, but soon she began to feel the responses in her lover's behind and hips and realized somethings felt better than others. She quickly found the Firstwalker's clit and attacked it with her tongue; she was rewarded with a moan and Rith lashing her own clit in response. Neither could stand this level of stimulation for long. Tal fought her own orgasm as long as she could, but it broke over her in an irresistible wave. Rith seemed to let go as soon as she felt Tal's body stiffen and the small elf found herself nearly drowning in the Firstwalker's juices. Her mouth was open as she screeched through her own orgasm and before she could gain control of her senses her face was coated in Rith's spendings.

Her own hips were still bucking, but as they slowed Rith squirmed around and enfolded her in those strong arms. They kissed again, no longer was passion the master, but the kiss deep and meaningful, nonetheless. Tal curled up in Rith's arms and they talked for hours, nothing of any consequence, just idle talking to hear and revel in each other's voice and closeness.

***************

A month had passed since that fateful night where Tal risked everything for love. Rith stayed closer to home now and Tal had become the de facto wife of the house. While she still journeyed with Rith to see the many wonders around them, she found herself happier to stay at the cabin and be waiting when Rith got in. For a ranger she had become far more sedentary than she could ever have imagined, cooking, cleaning and keeping the cabin neat as pin.

The sex was still addictively intense, but lately Rith had begun to talk of claiming her as her own. All this centered on some magic device that would allow Rith to act as a man in their bed, whatever that meant. Tal didn't find the idea very appealing and doubted such a fanciful artifact even existed, but Rith was sure that it did. She tried to steer her lover's imagination to other areas, but soon she would be on a journey to find this magic artifact.

But that, as they say, is another story.

end

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,935 Followers