The Fixer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the powder room while changing her shirt, MB said, "I don't think we have enough on him."

"I want you out of there. We don't know what's in that drink."

"It's strong. I didn't even have a mouthful, and I feel a little buzz," she said.

"That's it. We're done. We have enough to give the clients to keep them happy while we figure out what to do."

"Fine." She switched to passive mode again.

Back in the living room, she said, "I really should go. It's getting awfully late."

"I'll have my driver take you back to your car," Doe said, touching a button on a pager on the table. "Sometime, I would like to continue our discussion."

Almost immediately, a knock came on the suite door. Doe rose to answer it, a slight bulge visible under his gown.

MB followed him to the door, and, right in front of the driver, leaned in to The Rev to kiss him on the cheek. "Maybe I can talk to you after your show on Friday," she said.

"I'll look for you," Doe answered, and in clear view of everyone, patted her on the ass.

I watched her video feeds to make sure she got down the elevator and into the car safely. Then it was time to race the limo back to where the driver was going to drop her off.

In the car back to the agency, MB was clearly irritated. "No, Fixer. We're not done. Sure, you have pics of him putting something into a drink and patting my ass. Big deal. He sounds like he's not as totally anti-abortion as he says he is, but a good spin-doctor could take care of that. I still think you need more. What are you going to do, have him busted on a drug charge because of the stains on my shirt?

"Depending on what he put in your drink, it may be more than enough, with the audio and video we have," I said.

"You didn't have his hands on your ass," she said. "He's a hypocritical scumbag, and he needs to go. I want to take him down right. Then I'm going to take a day off to spend in the shower."

When I got home that night, Monica and I compared notes in the hot tub. "Are you going to let MB do it?" she asked.

"You know who's footing the bill on this one, hon. We need evidence on the Rev that will turn his staunchest supporters against him. MB is right. She has to fuck him on camera. She's a big girl. This isn't her first assignment, you know."

"But he's such a pig!" Monica said. "Were you watching the monitors? Did you see him grinding himself against the bar while he was putting that stuff in her drink? I almost got sick!"

"I argued with her all the way back to the office. We can put together a five-minute video of groping, a suspected attempt at drug-assisted rape, and damning admissions, but we need more. The Rev has friends who will try to suppress it or explain it away. That was MB's whole argument, and she's right," I said.

"I'm not sure I want to see the good Reverend naked," Monica mused.

"Me either, but a single pic of his ugly bare ass may be enough to get him to listen to us. Just focus on MB, like I will."

"Oh, MB's my favorite girl in bed. In fact, when this gig is over I'm taking her on a girls' weekend. I'm going to pamper her. But right now, I have this," she said, taking a deep breath and going under the water to remind me why she has her codename.

Friday night was show time for MB. Monica had helped her with her outfit and make-up. At least, that's what she kept telling me from behind the closed door of the bathroom. The result of everything they did was a near-perfect innocent teen in heat. MB looked like a college divinity major who wanted to have some fun. The girl is sexy in anything she wears, but this retro religious freak outfit was almost over the top.

MB has nearly straight black hair that can easily hide her breasts. Tonight, it was in two high braids tied with white ribbons. She had tiny gold crosses in her ears, wore virtually no make-up, pretty obviously no bra, and a faded tie-dye t-shirt from a religious festival that happened before she was born. A pair of completely worn-out skin tight jeans and rubber flip-flops completed the outfit. Young, sweet, apparently devout, a huge fan of the good Reverend, and oh-so-fuckable.

At the team meeting before the show, one of the techs started a pool on how long it would take from the time MB and the Rev got alone until we would have all the evidence we needed – audio, video, and DNA. I put a thousand dollars on one hour maximum. One hour until we confronted the good reverend with our evidence and our demands.

When the Rev took the stage, he immediately looked to the spot in the front row where he hoped Cho-cho would be. He gave her a huge smile and a little wave when she blew him a kiss. Throughout his sermon, he kept glancing her way.

"Could he be more blatant?" our sound tech marveled.

"Want me to flash him?" Cho-cho giggled in our ears.

"No, MB!" I scolded.

"You're no fun. Maybe he'll have a coronary and solve everyone's problem."

"We're not assassins, baby," I said.

"Maybe not, but I'm gonna kill him with kindness after the show."

"And we'll get to watch," Monica chimed in.

The Rev ended his show in his usual manner – with a prayer for the health and well-being of the faithful and his signature line "Live by the Word, and do what you do with love."

"Did you hear that, honey?" Monica asked. "The Rev needs some love."

"I'm on it," MB said. "Going to passive transmission."

Doe was standing at the door waiting for MB before she got there. "Cho-cho!" he called to her as she came around the side of the building.

"Loved your sermon tonight, John!" she responded, breaking into a slow trot that clearly showed the movement of her breasts under her shirt. She hugged him, chastely, when she got to him.

He glanced around and grabbed her, pulling her against him so he could feel her body. "That wasn't the sermon I was going to give," he breathed into her ear. "Seeing you in the congregation inspired me to open my heart to something the Lord wanted me to say."

"Oh John! That's the most wonderful thing anyone has ever said to me! You mean I helped you listen to God?"

"Seeing your face reminded me that He wants me to connect with people on all levels," The Rev said, nuzzling Cho-cho's neck.

"Ewww," Monica said over the open feed.

MB scratched her nose and moved out of the man's embrace. "Can we talk some more tonight?" she asked, all wide-eyed innocence and hard nipples.

"I would like that."

Doe behaved himself, more or less, all through the limo ride back to his hotel. He and Cho-cho talked, but it was light small-talk about his tour schedule and her university courses. They held hands the entire time.

Once inside the suite, Doe excused himself to change clothes again. MB spoke to us from the powder room. "This is it, gang. I'm gonna get DNA on my shirt. If that doesn't finish the old perv for the night, I'll get him to fuck me, too. I'd better get a bonus for this one, Fixer."

"I'll take care of him, MB, after I'm done taking care of you," Monica said.

"Wait till you see what's waiting to be taken care of in the living room," a tech snickered.

"God be with you, child," I said into my mike.

"Fuck you, Fixer," MB said over the sound of the toilet flushing.

When she opened the powder room door, she understood. "John! What? I mean, why?..."

"Come here, my dear," Doe said, patting the sofa next to him. The room lights were very dim, but bright enough to see that he was sitting in the middle of the couch, naked. He looked like a polar bear with a beer gut, white body hair matching his trademark white coiffure and beard. The old lecher had a boner.

"Why are you naked?" Cho-cho gasped.

"It's all right. Come here. Sit with me."

MB made herself as small as possible, managing to put a few inches between herself and Doe.

"You're a cruel man, Fixer," Monica said over our open feed.

Scratching her nose, Cho-cho said, "John, I don't understand. I came here to talk about morality."

"I know. Sometimes I find the trappings of modern society to be too confining, too artificial. It's no coincidence that many of the world's pseudo-religions insist on covering the human body at all times. I think sometimes that's a barrier to honest communication between people," Doe crooned, letting his arm rest casually around Cho-cho's shoulders.

"I guess I see what you mean," she said, allowing him to cuddle her.

"So what did you want to ask me, Cho-cho?"

She fidgeted with her hands in her lap as he played with her hair. One of the video techs zoomed in on Doe's lap. His belly rolls and his dick bounced as he talked.

Cho-cho stared at his erection, and then looked at his eyes. "Is casual sex wrong?"

"What do you mean by casual sex? Are we talking about prostitutes, sluts, fuck-buddies, or just people who occasionally wind up in bed with someone?"

"That last group," Cho-cho said, staring again at the reverend's lap.

"My dear, that last group is a very large group of people indeed. Many are tempted."

"But John, what about what it says in The Lord's Prayer? '... Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil'?"

"It's a prayer asking for strength to resist evil. We are mortals – by definition we are constantly tempted. It's part of the curse laid on mankind by Original Sin. What we must do is recognize temptation, resist it when possible, and, if necessary, repent of our sins afterward," Doe said. His hand had strayed down MB's shoulder so that it hovered over her breast. "For instance, right now, I'm tempted to touch you in a way some would say is inappropriate."

"Would it be a sin if I said that would be okay?" Cho-cho whispered.

"I don't think so," Doe said, running his fingers over her nipple above her shirt.

"You're hard, John."

"Does that upset you?" he said, pulling her against himself.

"I guess not."

"Your nipples are getting as hard as my cock," John said, taking MB's hand and placing it around his erection.

"Should I be doing this, John?" she said. "You're married."

"It's been a marriage in name only for decades. We were friends before we fell in love, we got married, we fell out of love, but she's a good business manager and helps me with some of my sermons. We respect each other. She has her friends and I have mine," John said. He had been helping MB stroke him slowly.

"John, will God forgive me if I commit a sin tonight?"

"He may."

She stroked him more purposefully, and leaned over him, as though to study it. He immediately applied gentle pressure with his hand on her shoulder, urging her down.

"I only ever sucked one cock before. I don't know whether I'll do it right for you."

One of the operatives stationed in the suite across the hall said, "That's what she said to me the first time we played."

"When she says that," I chuckled, "you know it's gonna be good."

MB scratched her nose in agreement, as she bent over The Rev's lap.

He took her braids in his hands. "I want to watch you, child."

She took a couple licks of him, pretending she didn't know quite how to go about dealing with it.

"With that gut, we'll get better video if you're on your knees," I said.

She pulled back, scratched her nose, and looked up. "Do you promise this will stay just between us, John?"

"Of course, child. Between us and the Lord. He knows what we do. He knows what we want to do. Take your shirt off."

Dutifully, she stood and pulled the vintage t-shirt off over her head. She dropped it on the floor and stayed still, allowing him to look at her.

"Very cute. Now, don't you feel more comfortable, my dear little Cho-cho?

"Do you think I'm cute, John?" she asked.

"You're a very beautiful young woman. With your mixed heritage, you could look like Eve herself did, or perhaps even Mary," John said, stroking himself.

Monica laughed derisively. "What total bullshit."

MB scratched her nose as she kicked off her flip-flops and knelt between John's legs. He immediately put his hands on her head to guide her down. Just before she took him into her mouth, she said, "I hope this is okay."

"God will forgive," John moaned as she began bobbing up and down.

"How are we doing on time?" Monica asked on the open feed.

"I think my thousand bucks is safe," I said.

MB pulled off him and asked, "Am I doing it right?" She carefully gave us the finger behind her back.

"You're doing fine, Cho-cho, my child. Just fine." He pushed her head down again.

She resumed her bobbing and sucking, jacking him when she paused for air. It wasn't long until he threw his head back and erupted.

MB was ready. She made him cum on her face and breasts, and then wiped herself dry with her t-shirt. When she was done, she folded it carefully, trapping his semen inside.

Doe watched her clean herself. "You were wonderful, my dear. Sorry about the shirt. Wait right there." He hoisted himself off the sofa and waddled out of the room, returning with another of his advertising t-shirts. Cho-cho opened the bag, pulled the clean shirt out, and stuffed the soiled one inside.

"What kind of moron provides his own evidence bags?" an operative wondered.

John leered at her. "You're over-dressed."

"You want me to take my jeans off?" Cho-cho asked, sounding embarrassed.

"Yes. Nudity is not a sin."

"It's not?"

"Will you take the jeans off already?" Doe asked impatiently.

Cho-cho stood and began the beautiful process of divesting herself of her ragged jeans. They fit her like a second skin, holes in the thighs allowing us all to see a teaser of what would soon be revealed.

I've always thought MB's ass is her best feature. She's a beautiful girl, a little exotic-looking, as I said. She had the whole Asian schoolgirl thing going tonight, even choosing to showcase that ass in white cotton panties. Any partially blurred shots of her that would appear on the newsstands would convince people that the good Reverend was naked with a sexy young college student.

"Doesn't that feel liberating, my dear? Don't you feel more at one with God, showing him that you appreciate what He has created?" Dole said, patting the sofa cushion beside him once more.

MB sat down, hugging herself. "I committed a big sin, John. We committed a big sin."

"You gave me pleasure, child. A gift. We did not commit adultery. I have not had sex with you."

"It's not a sin for a married man to get a blowjob from a young girl?"

"I don't believe it is. At least, not a big one."

"Even though you came in my mouth and on my face and boobs?"

"My dear little Cho-cho, I'm a well-respected man of God. I'm telling you, that even though you gave me a blowjob and I spilled my seed in your mouth and all over you, I don't think that's a big sin."

"Bingo!" the one tech said.

"Are we counting the limo ride in the one-hour time limit?" Monica asked.

"No," I said. "I win."

MB scratched her nose.

"Wait," I said. "You know what? I'll go double or nothing, if the rest of you have the guts. We're now at the twenty minute mark. Two grand says MB can give us vaginal swabs in an hour. Look. He's still hard."

"He carries Viagra in a little pill box in his pants pocket," Monica said.

"Cha-ching!" I exclaimed.

Scratching her nose, MB said, "John, you're still hard."

"I'm still tempted," he said.

"You want me to do that again?" she asked.

"Yes, but not now."

He stood up and pulled her up to him. "Take those silly panties off."

"John! Should I?"

"Yes, unless you want me to."

MB did a pretty good job of acting modest as she lowered her panties and kicked them aside. "Why do you want me naked?" she asked.

The Rev laughed, his eyes glued to her pale, bare mound. "So I can fuck you, of course."

"John, no! That would be a sin!"

"Are you questioning me?" John said in his best fire-and-brimstone voice.

"No, of course not. I just thought, with you being married and all, the we shouldn't, you know,... It would be pre-marital sex for me,..."

"Which you've already done. My dear young lady, you came to me for counseling on matters of morality, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"And we've talked about how God will forgive those who repent, haven't we?"

"Uh huh."

"You confessed to me earlier that you enjoyed sex when you did it before, didn't you?"

Cho-cho nodded her head, her eyes focused on Doe's erection. She acted as though she had never seen a penis before.

He led her over to a low-backed arm chair. "I told you our natural nudity encourages us to communicate on all levels. Bend over and grab the arms of the chair."

As MB dutifully positioned herself, Monica said, "How romantic."

The Rev spit in his hand and massaged his cock with it. He spit in his other hand and smeared it on MB's exposed opening. Without further fanfare, he began to enter her.

"Oh, John, you're so big. Take it easy! Slow down, please!"

John kept pushing, until his quite average cock was buried to the hilt, or at least, as far as his belly would let it go.

"I'm so full!" Cho-cho exclaimed.

"Your little pussy is tight on me, baby," Doe said, beginning to stroke in and out of her.

"That feels so good! Oh! Oh, John! I never knew it could feel like this!"

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Monica said.

"You're no fun. The Rev loves it," I replied.

MB carefully shifted her weight and that of the pig halfway on top of her, briefly touching the bridge of her nose.

The Rev kept plowing her as she moaned and complimented him on his technique. "You're a hot little bitch, aren't you?" Doe panted.

"You make me that way, John."

"I'm gonna cum again," he grunted, grabbing her pigtails and thrusting his bulk against her.

She did an award-winning fake of an orgasm, hyperventilating and clawing at the arms of the chair. As Reverend Doe pulled out and staggered back over to the couch, one of the techs zoomed in on MB's messy pussy. We had The Most Righteous Reverend John Paul Doe exactly where we wanted him.

"Thank you, my child," Doe panted. "I have a busy day tomorrow, starting with a prayer breakfast, so I should get some sleep. When will I see you again?"

Monica hissed, "God, what a creep!"

Cho-cho's nose itched again. "Oh, uh, yeah, it is kinda late. Um, I can come to your Sunday Son-Rise Sermon," she said.

"I'll write one just for you," the polar bear replied. He looked even more like one now that his hard-on had blessedly faded.

"I have to be up pretty early tomorrow morning," Cho-cho said, retrieving her jeans, flip-flops, and new t-shirt, and heading to the powder room.

"I'll call my driver."

By the time MB was dressed and back in the living room, Doe's chauffeur had covered the sleeping Rev with his red dressing gown. Wordlessly, the driver held the door for her, and made sure that it was locked when he closed it behind them.

In the car back to the office, I said, "You earned your bonus, MB. The Medic is waiting to examine you, and then you're on vacation for a week. I'll give you the two grand I won as spending money."

MB laughed. "That won't begin to cover my spa bill after this. I want to be cleaned inside and out. But we're not done."

"What do you mean?" Monica asked from the back seat.

"Simple," MB said. "We didn't use protection. We know from his medical records that dear old John Paul Doe hasn't had the snip-snip. I'm supposed to be this nice all-Asian-American born-again near-virgin college girl. Why would I be on birth control? I'm gonna fuck him again on Sunday, and then I'm gonna fuck with his head."

Pulling into the garage under our building, I said, "This should be fun."

Sunday's sermon was on youth and beauty, and how it was wrong to value it too much. When he saw Cho-cho in her usual place near the stage, she gave him a little frown. He smiled and winked at her.

Doe led her into his dressing room (which, of course, was thoroughly bugged) immediately after his first show was over. A catered lunch was waiting for them. After they ate, he unceremoniously fucked her and sent her on her way.