The Flight Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but that’s ok."

"Sorry about that. You never gave me a time to call, it’s just after 9 am. Hope that’s not too early."

"Not at all, I'm glad you called. I'll get up now and I'll meet you at the Copthorne at 10am. See you then. Byes."

She disconnected the call and slid naked from the king-sized bed. She padded barefoot to the windows and drew back the curtains. The sun streamed in and she looked down on the harbour. The sun glistened off the water like strewn diamonds on a deep blue carpet. A knock on her door startled her and she leapt to the bed and grabbed her silk robe.

"Who is it?" she called out.

"Jenson, Miss Selena. Are you ready for breakfast?"

"I'll be out in a moment Jenson. What’s for breakfast?"

"Croissants and coffee Miss, or would you prefer something else. I can call Room Service again." came Jensons voice through the door.

"Thanks Jenson, croissants sound wonderful." She walked through the room and opened the door. Jenson was there, dressed in a suit and tie.

"I have a meeting with your father this morning at 9.30. I hope you'll be able to amuse yourself today. I wont be back till later." he told her as she seated herself at the table.

"That’s Ok, Jenson, you go do your thing. I've got enough to keep me occupied today. I'll go shopping with Da Mai again. We had a blast yesterday." she smiled.

"I'll call her for you, if you like, Miss." Jenson replied.

"No need, Jenson. I'm going to have a nice relaxing bath and I'll call her later on. You get off to your meeting. Say hi to daddy for me, and thank him for last night. I had a wonderful time."

Jenson picked up his briefcase and left the suite. Selena sat and contemplated the day. A picnic somewhere romantic with a handsome man. Sight seeing on the arm of Dave. She smiled and drank her coffee. After finishing the fresh croissant, she crossed the suite and entered the bathroom.

She dropped the robe on the chair and stood naked in front of the mirror. She turned and looked coyly over her shoulder, the reflection showing her sculptured back and long slender legs. She reached into the shower stall and turned on the hot water. She stepped in and stood for a moment as the hot water caressed her body, it felt sensuous on her skin and she felt her body start to stir. Her nipples hardened and her hands ran down her stomach and brushed her trimmed pubic hair.

She shook herself from her reverie and quickly washed her flowing red hair. She washed her long body and stood for a moment longer before stepping out. She looked once again into the mirror, admiring the wanton look of her wet hair. She wrapped herself in a luxurious towel and wandered toward her room. The cellphone rang as she walked through the door. She dived onto the bed and grabbed the phone. Da Mai's voice crackled through the earpiece.

"Good Morning Miss Selena, do you need me this morning?"

"Not today thank you Da Mai, I'm going sight seeing with my pilot." she giggled into the phone. "But if anyone asks, I went shopping with you. OK?"

"Ok Miss, that’s fine. You enjoy your day and I'll keep your little secret. Byes" The phone went dead in her hand and she tossed it onto the bed.

She crossed the room and opened the wardrobe. Jenson had unpacked her clothes the afternoon before. She selected a short sun dress in pale blue and a matching shoulder wrap. A pair of short white sport socks and her favourite Nikes completed the picture. She dressed quickly and checked her look in the bedroom mirror. Casual but elegant. She wrapped the silk wrap around her shoulders and perched her Bolle sunglasses on her head. She was ready to go.

She crossed into the living room and dialled the phone.

"Selena Rotheram here, Presidential suite. Can you have my car out front in ten minutes. Yes, that’s correct, yellow Porsche. Thank you." She dropped the receiver back onto its cradle and grabbed her phone and bag. She was ready to go.

She rode down in the lift to the lobby. As she crossed to the gift shop, her yellow Porsche was driven into the parking lobby. She entered the gift shop and crossed to the counter.

She ordered the luxury picnic basket and handed her credit card over as payment. She left the gift shop and the porter followed her, carrying the wicker basket. He placed it in the trunk of the car and Selena handed him his tip. She climbed in and started the engine, engaged the gears and drove off with a big smile. The wind in her wild red hair felt good as she scooted across town to the Copthorne, the car radio lifted her joy and she almost felt like singing.

She made it across the city in record time and pulled into the parking lobby. Dave met her at the doors and smiled his broad grin at her. She walked up and kissed his cheek, before twirling around in front of him.

"You like?" she giggled.

"Oh yes." he replied as she spun around, her dress riding higher, exposing her long sexy legs. "Oh yes!" He produced a wine cooler from behind his back and she opened the trunk and stowed it beside the picnic basket.

"Lets go!" she called to him and jumped into the car.

He climbed in beside as she gunned the engine, then with a squeal of tires she tore off out of the parking lobby and into the traffic. She handled the sports car with ease, snaking her way through crowded streets and away from the hotel district. They drove around the harbour and headed towards the hills above the city. Dave gave her directions to some spots he knew of up in the hills. They drove for almost an hour when Dave called out.

"Stop up there by that crest of rock. I want you to see this. Its stunning."

Selena swerved off the narrow hilly road and into the car-park. She brought the car to a stop and parked it. They climbed out of the car and walked off down the path. Rounding a bend in the path, the harbour came into view below them, stretching from the city out down to the tip of the peninsula. A heat haze partially obscured the city’s skyscrapers from view, but the water dazzled with its deep blue and shone with silver highlights. They could pick out the many small watercraft making their way across the harbour.

"God," Selena cried out, "its beautiful, you wouldn't think we are so close to a major city. Its so natural and unspoilt." She looked Dave in the eye and spoke.

"I want to go swimming. Just you and me and some quiet beach with nobody else around. Know of any place near by?"

Dave smiled back at her, and walked down the path a few more feet. Selena dashed to keep up and then threw herself against his body.

"Look down there," he gestured with his arm to a small bay hidden at the base of the cliff. "Does that look like its suitable?"

She followed his arm, and saw a small bay, with white sand and gentle breaking waves. It was hemmed in at both sides by rocky outcrops and no one was there.

"Perfect," she nodded, "but how do we get there? Is there a road close by or do we have to walk?"

"There’s a road about 2 miles up towards the coast. It’s a little rough but with a bit of care, we'll make it. Its a half mile or so walk from the roads end to the beach. Shall we?" He asked her.

Selena skipped off ahead of him and giggled back over her shoulder.

"Better run fly boy, or I'll go without you."

He dashed off after her and caught her just before she reached the car. He grabbed her and pulled her to his chest, wrapping his large arms around her waist. She went to slip her arms around his neck but he twisted away and with an effortless lift he boosted her over his shoulder and slapped one hand down on her ass. She jumped in shock and surprise but still he held her fast. She wriggled but couldn't escape his grip. His laughter filled her ears and the sharp sting of pain on her butt turned into a warm spreading glow. He placed her on her feet gently and she looked into his face. He smiled a crooked smile at the flush on her cheeks.

"You're gonna pay for that mister!" she wagged her finger at him.

Dave roared with laughter and came towards her, her fists raised in mock defiance. He got close to her and quit laughing and smiled down at her.

"You've got a cute smile when you get pissed." he joked. "Gimme the keys and we'll go find this beach."

He spun the car around and sped out of the lay-by, tires scrabbling for traction on the gravel. Selena grinned at him as he drove down the road and she watched this man. She watched his firm brown hands handle the wheel with practiced ease, a deft touch changing the gears at the correct revs. He glanced across the car at her and she turned away, blushing. She felt a deep attraction building and a hot flush sweeping over her body.

They drove for a couple of miles then he pulled off onto the side road. It was bumpy and rutted in places but Dave drove with caution, snaking around the largest potholes and ridges. Selena hummed a happy tune as they bounced and jostled down the twisting track toward the beach. She could smell the salty air and tasted the sharp tang of salt on her lips. Hiding her eyes behind her expensive sunglasses, she stole glances at him as he concentrated on driving. They turned the final bend and a parking area came into view. No other cars were there. He pulled up and cut the engine.

"Looks like its just us." he smiled at her.

"Good," she replied, "some things don’t need an audience." She stepped to the front of the car and unlatched the trunk. She unloaded the picnic basket and the wine cooler while Dave raised the ragtop for security. He keyed the alarm and took the wicker basket from her. He motioned for her to follow, holding out a hand to her. She stole her hand into his and quivered from the electric charge that shot between them. He led her through the scrub and onto the main track toward the beach. Seagulls wheeled and cried in the distance and she could hear the waves lapping against the rocks far away.

They walked on for ten minutes then emerged from the track onto the white sand beach. The gentle wind caressed them and stirred the sand, leaving little swirls as they passed. Selena ran off ahead and ran into the gently breaking surf. She frolicked in the waves and splashed around. Dave laid the wicker basket on the sand and strolled out to join her. She grinned at his approached and splashed him as he got nearer. She burst into laughter and dashed away up the sand. He gave chase, catching her as she neared the picnic things, tackling her and pushing her down into the sand. She rolled against him and she sought his lips. The first kiss was intense and endless, time standing still as their lips mashed together and their tongues fought a duel of delight.

Selena pushed Dave onto his back and straddled his chest, she leaned herself forward and rested on her elbows, she kissed his forehead as he wrapped his powerful arms around her. She felt him beginning to harden under her and she teasingly ground her hips against him. She wanted him badly now, her nipples were erect and her pussy was beginning to moisten. Her breath caught in her throat and her head swam with a delightful dizziness. She reached down and kissed his throat, licking the dimple at the base of his neck. He responded by arching his hips against her, pressing his burgeoning erection into her belly. She nibbled his earlobes and then whispered in his ear.

"I want you, Dave. Take your shirt off. Please?"

He half sat up and removed his polo shirt, revealing a manly tanned chest and six pack abs. Many hours training in the British Airways gym had produced a solid physique and many hours on the sunbed had produced a glowing healthy tan. Selena moaned low in her throat and pushed him back into the sand, kissing his neck and trailing kisses down his chest. She looked in wonder into his half closed blue eyes when she discovered he had shaved it that very morning, the skin still smooth and fragranced with sandalwood. She licked across his nipple and felt him jump beneath her. She slid down his legs slightly and lay down, kissing lower she trailed onwards, nipping at his firm muscles and toying her tongue around his navel. Slipping lower still she reached down and unbuttoned the cargo shorts he was wearing. His stiff hard cock sprang up to meet her as she released the pressure of his zipper. She cooed in delight as she slipped her hand inside his boxers and took hold of his manhood for the first time.

He moaned in appreciation as her hand encircled his cock, feeling her gently rub her hand up and down his foreskin. She gave a low moan and then ran her tongue over the sensitive head. He collapsed back into the sand as she swallowed his cock into her warm wet mouth. She rolled his balls gently with her nimble fingers and he sighed with pleasure. She began to bob her mouth up and down, taking him deeper each time, until he was completely inside her mouth. Her nose hitting his stomach as she relaxed her throat and deep-throated him. She'd withdraw almost completely then swallow him down to the root, time after time. His head was spinning and his balls contracted as desire and lust spurred him on. He began to roll his hips against her as she continued her onslaught, pushing him further towards that point of no return. He wound his fingers into and around her red hair, pushing her head gently down with each thrust. She pulled upwards from him and wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and started to jerk him off, rapidly twirling her tongue around the head, caressing and squeezing his constricting balls with her other hand. He shivered and pushed hard against her, his orgasm coming in great spurts, covering her cheeks and chin with his come. She looked coyly into his eyes and swallowed his load. He collapsed back into the sand, and she rose above him, nibbling her way towards his mouth. She reached her target and kissed him wildly, smearing his jism over his lips and mouth.

She climbed off him, and ran off towards the water, throwing off her shoes and socks as she went. She pulled the sundress over head and it joined the shoes on the sand. She looked back at Dave as he lay there, recovering in the sand. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her flimsy panties and slid them down her long legs. She turned her back to him and bent over from the hips and hooked the panties off her feet. She glimpsed back and saw Dave smile broadly at the delectable view of her firm ass and long legs, with her trim pussy peeking out between them. She giggled again and ran into the water.

Dave rested briefly, then got up to join her in the surf. He slid the cargo shorts off and removed his boxers. Proudly he walked towards her as she swum towards him. He could see the sparkle of lust in her eyes. He waded out to her and dived underwater, brushing close to her legs as he did so. He surfaced a few meters from
her, then swum lazily to where she was standing. She smiled and moved into his outstretched arms. He noted the dark brown hard nipples capping her breasts and murmured appreciatively. He kissed the salty drops off her lips then lingered on , kissing her deeply and pulling her taut body against him. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her from the water.

He carried her up the beach and deposited her lightly onto the blanket he had laid out there next to the picnic basket. He kissed her once again, then cupped her fine breast in his hand and squeezed it gently. He traced the droplets of salty sea water down her shoulders, nipping and nibbling as he went. He bent his head and rolled his tongue around the puckered nipple and felt her twitch and sigh. She cupped her hand behind his neck and pulled him closer. He sucked hard on the tight nipple and engulfed her breast with his mouth. His hands slid down over her stomach and she parted her legs slightly. He pressed her down into the blanket and sought her warm, wet cleft. He rubbed his palm across her sparse pubic mound, hard and then slid his finger down her slit, nudging her clit in the process. He cupped his hand up and spread her wet pussy lips with his finger and rolled the nub of her clit with a fingertip. She quivered and moaned as she rolled her ass against the coarse woollen blanket and then he bent his head and nipped her flat stomach. He rolled slightly and moved between her thighs, looking upwards past her breasts and into her face. Her eyes were closed and her head was to one side. Her face was a picture of pleasure as he went down on her. She wrapped her long legs around his back and dug her heels into his kidneys. She clasped his shoulders and dug her long nails into his muscly flesh. He began to lick her pussy, stabbing little motions probing her, rolling swirling licks and light nips. She thrashed her head from side to side and moaned his name with a pleasure soaked voice.

He drove her onwards, licking harder and probing her opening with deep stabs of his talented tongue. He circled her nub with the tip of his tongue then slid a finger inside her pussy. She gasped and clenched his back harder with her long legs. He reached below her and slowly rimmed her anus and she squealed in delight at this new sensation. He pressed the fingertip harder against her, continuing with his tongue at the same time. She pushed her ass against his hand and he slipped the finger slowly into her asshole. She felt impaled, one finger in her pussy and another in her butt. She ground against his tongue as he pushed his fingers rapidly in and out of her. Her breath was ragged and she was loosing all control. The ocean crashing on the rocks sounded far away to her as her orgasm threatened to overtake her. He slid another finger into her pussy and she lost it, her hips lifting clear of the blanket and her fingers raking his back, leaving scratches and small trails of blood. She squealed his name and quivered under him, her orgasm rocking though her body and knocking the breath out of her lungs. He stopped licking her and watched her climax round out, a grin on his face. Her chest was heaving and she was biting down on her bottom lip, shaking her head from side to side.

He moved up and covered her with his large body, reaching between his legs and guiding his erect cock into her tight pussy. She moaned and quivered as his tip made contact and she clamped her legs around his back and sank her nails deep into the cheeks of his ass. He pressed against her and she felt her walls part to take him in, deeper he thrust until he was completely inside her box, trapped by the force she pressed against his hard manhood with her pelvic muscles. He began to roll his hips, pushing into her wet folds, and drawing backwards before thrusting deep again. Again and again he thrust into her, as she cried out and sank her teeth into the flesh of his shoulder. They pounded each other, hips contacting hips in a time honoured rhythm, bodies thrusting, exchanging kisses and bites, thrust upon thrust as they drove harder into each other. Wildly calling each others name, their bodies aflame with passion and desire, they pushed further and further towards their second orgasm. Dave went rigid and grunted as Selena bit him hard on the shoulder, drawing blood. He erupted inside her, the white hot flash of ejaculation knocking the air from his lungs as it hit him hard. Selena screamed and shook beneath him as her climax ripped her apart, her pelvic muscles clamping his cock in a death-grip, as she felt the splash of his come against her cervix. They collapsed together in a tumble of arms and legs and breathless bodies. They lay there for some minutes, locked together in the afterglow, neither one moving, just breathing rapidly. He kissed her forehead and rolled off her body, cuddling up to her and holding her tight. They lay there in bliss in each others arms, not daring to move, in case they broke the spell which held them.

They dozed briefly in each others arms, nestled together basking in the middy sun. Selena woke first and roused Dave. She shook him awake and suggested some lunch. She was famished and good lovemaking always made her hungry. She strolled down the beach and retrieved their discarded clothing and slipped on her sundress. She returned the cargo shorts and polo shirt to Dave and opened the picnic basket. She extracted the contents and laid out the fine food.