The Flower Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers

Yuuka reached up with one hand to hold the stranger's cock, ready to guide it past her lips into her small mouth. She looked up at him, into his dark brown eyes, as she did so. He bit his lip as he watched her take just the head of his cock into her petite mouth. She held it there, probing it with her tongue, before releasing it briefly. On her next attempt, she tried to take more of him. She pressed her mouth further down, taking as much of him as she comfortably could. She held his cock in her mouth and her delicate little hand as she looked up at him, silently asking if she was doing it well, while trying to look eager and hungry for more.

The man watched her a while, and she him, as she sucked and savored his hard prick. The longer she did it, the more she enjoyed it. She soon found herself wishing that she'd done this to Mr. Gairden. She couldn't wait to suck Mr. Gairden's cock. She also soon found herself whimpering uncontrollably onto the stranger's dick, as Mr. Gairden brought her closer and closer to orgasm with his calmly eager mouth and hands.

* * *

The girl was actually sucking his friend's cock enthusiastically. The change that had come over her was dramatic, and unexpected. He knew she would enjoy having both of them, but he never thought she could overcome her inhibitions so quickly. She was so young and innocent. He wished now that he'd had her suck his own cock first, but he knew that he loved her tender cunt so much more that he never could have.

Giarden looked at his friend, who understood immediately what he wanted, what he'd already told him they would do. The other man pulled away from Yuuka. The darling child actually fought against him, struggling to keep hold of his cock, and to keep it in her mouth.

Each of them took flowers from nearby arrangements, to set about tormenting Yuuka with them.

* * *

Once she knew what they were doing, Yuuka lay back and closed her eyes to enjoy herself. She reveled in the feel of it all, the sensation of assorted soft flowers and four strong, masculine hands wandering over her naked body. Occasionally one or both of them would lower their hot mouths to breath and kiss and suck on her flesh. Sometimes it was a nipple, or the sides of her breasts. Sometimes it was the inside of her thigh, or her neck, or her ear, or her already burning cunt. Their hands, and flowers, and mouths were all over her, everywhere.

A flower brushed her lips. It was fabulously soft and cool compared to the warm skin of the men. It traced her lower lip, then her upper. She could smell its fragrance. The flower slipped up to rest directly beneath her nose, where the strong scent briefly overpowered her senses.

With the flower still resting beneath her nose, a mouth found hers and aggressively forced its tongue between her lips. She tried to respond with her own comparatively tiny tongue. She was unsure which man it was. She kept her eyes closed, enjoying her ignorance. She thought it was Mr. Gairden. She hoped it was.

As he kissed her, another tongue found and probed her anus. She squealed into the kiss in surprised delight. One hand grabbed her breast, squeezing it roughly, while another finger slipped into her cunt. A third hand slipped down to rub her clitoris vigorously. The fourth hand grabbed and kneaded her small ass. Hands and mouths and flowers marauded over her, ravaging her. She had no control, and didn't wish any.

All at once, the contact stopped. She lay there, feeling suddenly alone and abandoned, awaiting more of their attentions. She was ready to beg for more when she finally opened her eyes.

The men stood side by side over her, staring at her, their expressions unreadable.

"Suck cocks, Yuuka," Mr Gairden told her. She realized with a start that he'd said "cocks," not "cock".

Somewhat hesitantly, but feeling wickedly bold and eager, Yuuka raised herself up and slipped to her knees before the two men. She looked up at them, letting them look into her eyes, as she took a hard, hot cock in each hand.

* * *

Gairden enjoyed the sight of the innocent young japanese girl hungrily trying to suck two cocks. He could tell that she'd never even tried one before this evening. Now the slut was wantonly racing back and forth between two of them. She was broken. She was ready.

He patiently let her play, as he and his friend enjoyed her attentions, just as she'd enjoyed theirs. The girl wasn't bad with her mouth, as inexperienced as she was. She was adorable, with her dark, wide, almond shaped eyes looking up from a small, round, innocent face. Her long black hair fell on her delicate, perfect shoulders. Her slight breasts quickly rose and fell as she panted with unrestrained excitement. Dark brown, fiercely hard nipples thrust out in front of her, silently pleading with him to be sucked and pinched themselves.

"You like cock, flower."

"I love cock," she said obediently between slurps and kisses.

"You love cocks," Gairden corrected.

She looked up at him with her darling young eyes, still stroking them both, never pausing for a moment.

"I love cocks," she said hungrily as she moved from one to the other. "I adore cocks."

Then she pulled them both toward her. She fell on them even more eagerly, trying desperately to fit both cocks at once into her hungry little mouth.

Gairden couldn't restrain himself any longer. It was time.

* * *

Mr. Gairden pulled away from her, walking around her toward the bench. Yuuka tried to hold him, she tried not to let go, and found herself almost being pulled with him. He took her hand, forcefully removing it from his cock and holding it.

"Come, flower. I want to fuck you. We both want to fuck you," he said.

Yuuka looked between the two men in subdued panic. She looked at their cocks. Of course they were both going to fuck her, she thought. Stop being a foolish child. She was theirs, tonight, and they would take turns with her for as long as they wished, one after the other. Yuuka tried not to appear to too enthusiastic, but she was.

Mr. Gairden lead her to the bench, where he lay on his back near one end. Yuuka moved to straddle him, to mount him there.

"No, child. Face the other way."

Yuuka was confused, but did as she was told. She faced away from him, and straddled him, with her cunt hovering over his lovely cock. She didn't wait for more instructions. She was too ardent. She lowered herself onto him, guiding his cock into her wet, waiting cunt with her hand.

She squealed as soon as he entered her, immediately grinding her cunt and ass down onto him. She wiggled and gyrated, enjoying the feel of moving his cock around inside of her. As she did it, she looked at the stranger to be sure that he was watching, to see if he was enjoying the sight of her greedy body giving itself to Mr. Gairden. He was. She held his eyes with hers as she rode Mr. Gairden.

Eventually, Yuuka's eyes fell to his cock, where the stranger stroked himself with his own hand. She reached out to him, beckoning him to let her do it for him.

"No, flower," Mr. Gairden said.

He reached under her ass. His pressure signaled her that he wanted her to rise. She did so, ready to immediately plunge back down onto him again. He pressed her more. She reluctantly lifted herself higher, letting his cock slip free, but eager to have him enter her again. His finger slipped into her instead, gathering her juices, which he then rubbed on her anus. She knew now what was going to happen next.

"Do it, child. Come back to me," Gairden told her.

Yuuka, slowly, somewhat painfully, lowered her ass onto his waiting cock. Unlike before, she had to do it herself. She had to willingly force her anus past the pain onto his hard, erect shaft, feeling it stretch and burn her ass. She did it willingly, if tentatively, knowing that before long she would love the feel of it. It happened even sooner than she'd thought. She loved having his cock in her ass now, more than anything.

Once his cock was inside her, agonizingly stretching and filling her, he fiercely pulled her backwards onto his chest. His arms crossed over her ribs, pinning her to him, as his hands found her tits. He grabbed them roughly, massaging and pinching them as he pleased, with his cock in her ass and her screams in the air.

Yuuka had her eyes closed. All of her attention was on the feel of Mr. Gairden, marvelously violating and molesting her with his hands and lips and cock, when the stranger's prick unexpectedly plunged into her wet pussy. She screamed more loudly then than she ever had in her life, totally unable and unwilling to restrain herself. She felt both cocks in her then, two cocks at once, together in her cunt and her ass.

The men fucked her carefully, at first, slowly and carefully. She felt utterly violated and ravaged, and yet they were gentle with her. As the stranger pulled his cock out of her, he and Mr. Gairden would push her body downward, pushing Mr. Gairden's cock more deeply into her ass. Then the stranger would thrust into her, driving her upwards as Mr. Gairden pulled her to him, easing the pressure of his own cock inside her, while crushing her tits under his large hands.

They did it all slowly, and incongruously tenderly, but in firm control. They owned her. These two strong, lusty men had complete control of her body. She always had a cock in her, always. Mr. Gairden was deep in her ass. Then the stranger was deep in her cunt. Then Mr. Gairden was deep in her ass again, all the way to the hilt. She didn't have time to think about what she wanted, she just lay there being ripped open by two hard, unyielding, experienced cocks.

After a while, the stranger began to lose control. His thrusts became faster, no longer timed with Mr. Gairden's. He grunted as he moved in and out of her quickly, however he wished. He fell on her then, letting his mouth nibble on her shoulder. She felt his weight and heat pressing on her stomach and ribs as his cock moved frantically inside of her. She smelled his sweat, mixed with the sweat and cologne of Mr. Gairden. She felt thoroughly smothered and crushed between the two of them.

At times, she felt only Mr. Gairden's cock stretching and filling her ass, although his cock never left her. An instant later she was utterly taken by both men, feeling two cocks thrust deep inside her, stretching, filling and pleasuring her cunt and her ass, both at once. She was being taught what she really was, a young, hungry slut, with two holes to be filled with thick, thrilling cocks. The stranger and Mr. Gairden fucked her relentlessly, and she screamed her pleasure at them.

Mr. Gairden's hands still squeezed and pinched her nipples and tits, as the stranger's hands joined his. Both men fondled her young breasts incessantly, and arrogantly. Yuuka let her own hands find the stranger's ass, so that she could greedily pull his cock more deeply into her cunt.

"I love cocks," she cried out of nowhere, surprising herself. "I love cocks."

She began to scream it.

"I love cocks."

Mr. Gairden's mouth found her earlobe then. One hand reached up, leaving her breast, to turn her head toward his, to let his tongue fuck her mouth along with their cocks. Mr. Gairden's other hand drifted down across her belly, between her body and the stranger's, until it found her clit. He rubbed it vigorously, bringing Yuuka dangerously close to the edge.

"I love cocks," Yuuka screamed, momentarily breaking the kiss to get the words out. "Please, I want more cocks."

The stranger and Mr. Gairden both laughed at her, hearing her beg for more, as if two were not enough.

Yuuka's eyes shot open as her body began to tense and convulse uncontrollably. She saw all of the flowers around her in sudden, sharp relief. Their colors were vibrant and varied, even in the dim light. They glowed around her. She inhaled the faint scent of a hundred different blossoms.

"Come for us, Yuuka," Mr. Gairden said in her ear. "Come, my flower, show us how you love to come."

Yuuka's mouth found his again, and then she did as she was told, if not by any choice of her own. She started to come. She screamed into his mouth as she felt like she was dying, and being born, both at once. Her world collapsed into nothing more than her cunt and her ass, each filled with a wonderful cock. Overpowering sensations torched her body, burning through her as she writhed and squirmed under four strong hands and arms, with the stranger's mouth hot on her neck, and with Mr. Gairden's mouth on hers, and her tongue feebly darting around his like a sparrow around a hawk.

* * *

It was some time before Yuuka felt like she could move. She lay on the bench, pressed between them, with all of them utterly still, and with her two cocks now still inside of her. She'd long since moved her own hands to cover Mr. Gairden's, to both hold them and to move them up to and to keep them on her breasts. She listened to his own labored breathing in her ear.

Every once in a while he would say it again.

"You were a good girl, flower. You're a very good little girl."

The stranger moved first. He withdrew himself from her. She hated to have him take his cock from her. She grabbed Mr. Gairden even more firmly, to keep him with her, and in her, when she lost the stranger's cock.

The man dressed in silence as Yuuka watched him. When he was done, he walked over to the counter, where he dropped two crisp bills. He smiled at Yuuka, incongruously shyly she thought, then walked out of the store.

Mr. Gairden fucked her once more, slowly and tenderly, before he left that night. He again lay on his back, on the bench, but Yuuka faced him this time when she mounted him, so his thick arms could cover her back, pinning her to his chest, or his strong hands could grab her beautiful young ass, holding and squeezing it as he controlled their lovemaking, as always. He kissed her almost the entire time, except when she pulled away to whisper into his ear that she loved cocks, or his cock, and he would whisper into hers that she was a good little girl.

It was almost past midnight when he finally dressed, dropped another two bills on the counter, and left without another word.

* * *

It was Tuesday night again, and almost closing. For the second week Mr. Gairden hadn't come by, and hadn't been in at all in all that time. Yuuka felt miserable, and anxious. She feared that something had happened to him, or that he'd finally bedded her rival and didn't need or want Yuuka anymore. She feared a hundred different things, but they all came down to the same thing.

Mr. Gairden was gone.

The bell at the door rang, making Yuuka look up with a start and an instinctive, hopeful smile. She'd foolishly done it a hundred times, once for every customer that visited, and still she did it again.

Her smile quickly faded. It was a young woman. She looked familiar, but Yuuka couldn't place her. She couldn't remember ever seeing her in the store. Her short, sandy hair and clear blue eyes were fairly nondescript. She was taller than Yuuka, and a few years older, but not too much older. She was attractive enough, in an ordinary way. She was the kind of woman you could easily forget, Yuuka thought.

She came to the counter.

"I've been sent to buy a flower," she said. "I was told to ask Yuuka for a special flower."

Yuuka looked at her in silence. The girl gave her an uneasy smile.

"He usually buys them for me, but he said I had to buy this one for myself. But he said that you'd help me."

Yuuka looked back at the girl as she slowly grew uncomfortable, and angry. So, this was her rival. And now Mr. Gairden had abandoned Yuuka, and had even sent the girl to buy a flower from her herself.

"Why couldn't Mr. Gairden come buy it?" she asked, unable to contain the question.

"He's returned to Scotland," the girl replied, carefully watching Yuuka's eyes.

Yuuka could feel them quickly burn with tears as her heart sank. She looked around the shop, trying to look everywhere except at the woman in front of her. She didn't want to hear any more.

"He had to get away from here," the woman explained to fill the void. "After Mom died, he just couldn't take it anymore. He really didn't entirely want to leave, but he only ever stayed in the states for her, while she was ill, and for me."

Yuuka looked up at her with a start. The words fought with each other in her mind, rattling around without entirely making sense. The girl was his daughter. She never had a rival. And he didn't entirely want to leave.

"He couldn't bring himself to say goodbye to you. I'm not sure why a girl in a flower shop needs a goodbye, or why it would be so hard," she said. She laughed uneasily, as if suddenly realizing how awkward a thing that was to say. "I guess he felt you'd gotten close to him."

She lost herself in one awkward pause, then hurried to move on.

"Everything has been tearing him apart, Mom, me, America, everything. Finally, he just couldn't take it. He went back to his teaching post in Edinburgh."

Yuuka wiped the hint of the tears from her eyes, trying to disguise her reaction from the girl. She got up to find a flower for her, for Mr. Gairden's daughter, conveniently turning her back to make everything easier to conceal. The poor girl had lost her mother, and Yuuka was crying just because she'd lost a good lay. It was never going to amount to anything more, she told herself. She had been wasting her time. Or just learning.

Yuuka walked toward one of the display cases.

"It's okay, I'm sorry," the words came from behind her. "I, I really don't need the flower. It was just, it was just an easier way to tell you."

Yuuka stopped, but didn't turn.

A moment later she heard the bell at the door jingle, as the woman left without a goodbye, just like her father always did.

* * *

Yuuka sat crying. She tried not to. She tried not to feel hurt and lonely. It could never have lasted, she knew. He knew. He'd always made it clear, even if he'd never said it. He had carefully paid her every time. She'd thought he was making a game of buying her favors, but really he was buying release from his guilt. He'd paid to leave his own remorse behind. She had $1,300 of his guilt, in cash.

She didn't even know why she felt hurt. It's not like she loved the man. He was more than twice her age. They could never have a life together. He was just a really, really good lay, the best she'd ever had.

She shouldn't feel sorrow or hurt, but she did. The tears came faster.

* * *

"We need a vacation," her mother told her.

Yuuka didn't respond. She hadn't talked much for weeks.

"Let's travel. Maybe I should show you Japan."

Yuuka glared at her, then scurried off to work on a display, to get away. Her mother took the hint, going into the back to work on new arrangements, leaving Yuuka in peace.

She had her head buried in an arrangement of her own when the bell at the door rang yet again.

It was Mr. Gairden's daughter. Yuuka looked to the counter, hoping her mother would handle her. She was still in the back, and showed no sign of returning. With a sigh, Yuuka went behind the counter herself.

The girl smiled brightly at Yuuka, although Yuuka couldn't bring herself to return it honestly. Then the girl put something, some paper, on the counter in front of Yuuka.

"Father sent you this," she said.

Inside, Yuuka brightened slightly, as she focused on the papers. It looked like an airline ticket.

"He said to tell you that he's already enrolled you in two classes. He'll meet you at the airport, if you'll join him, and he'll put you up and take care of all of your expenses. All you have to do is to go. As long as you do well enough in your classes, he's sure that he can get you full admission for the next semester."

The girl stared expectantly at Yuuka, as Yuuka stared at the ticket. More tears inexplicably welled up in her eyes, before she beamed a smile at the girl.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers