The Folks Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

Ted would not stop ramming his cock up her ass. I, however, was spent for the duration. This gorgeous, insatiable woman had worn me out. As my dick grew soft in her pussy, it slipped out. And Ted pulled his dick out of her sexy ass slowly so that he could pull her off of me. Ann lay down on the bed next to where she'd been on her back, after I got up, and she spread her legs wide invitingly. It took Ted very little time to get on top of her. And her legs wrapped around him as he aimed his cock at her hungry cunt.

He slid inside her sloppy pussy in one stroke, and he began to immediately fuck her hard. She was amazing. Ted thrust in and out of her as hard as he could, not taking very long to reach the edge.

God she loved sex!

Ted gave her pussy a few more rapid thrusts. He slammed himself down into her and held it there. He moaned, letting loose his load of cum. She wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him inside her.

We were all spent, but the next morning, Ann greeted me warmly as she slid her ass down my early morning boner. It was excellent to make love to this woman as soon as we woke up. Once I'd cum inside her yet again, I watched as her husband took her rough and hard.

I noticed his firm ass clench as he thrust.

And I noticed that his rosebud asshole seemed virgin. Turn about is fair play, I thought. So, after he'd finished, I took him for a ride too.

* * *

Copyright © 2004, 2009 by Eagle. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers