The Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim approved of the women in my life, he didn’t know about the men, aside from the one time we’d done a threesome with his best friend, Leroy. That of course is why, I at first looked at Sarah as a potential threesome partner. I had promised Jim I’d find a woman threesome partner in return for my threesome. I don’t normally make bargains but I wanted Leroy, aside from the fact that Leroy is handsome and has a wonderful personality, he’s also black. I’d never been with a black man before, the idea intrigued me. Leroy sure turned out to be a good choice, he was Jim’s equal in most respects, a little thicker for that matter, didn’t last as long but way better then most men, and he was far superior in the art of oral sex, being almost as good as the women I’d been with.

Other then intercourse, I’d have to rate Leroy as the better lover, he kissed better, he made love slower and as I said his oral skill was wonderful. If I would have to pick one of them over the other, I’d be hard pressed to do so, if Leroy was a woman, he’d win hands down, but lets face it making love to a man is still penis centered, Jim had the upper hand there. I could give a lecture on how needs are based on the gender your with, but don’t worry, I’m not about to.

I’d tried hard all night to steer our conversation to a sexual nature, I’d found it very easy. I’m sure we all had been anticipating this night for a long time, even Billy, he just had to get over come his penis envy. As things went on that night the sexual tension became so thick that you could have cut it with a knife. Games had worked before so I made a comment or two about livening up the night with a game. When Jim suggested strip poker, I commented we’d played that before, how about truth or dare. I don’t know how many different games every one came up with but not one of them suited Billy.

Life is a strange thing, realizations come at odd times, I knew I didn’t really want to make love to Billy, I’d fooled myself into believing that only because of Sarah. I wanted Sarah, it was that simple, if I couldn’t have her at least I could watch her make love, see her in the throws of passion. But that was before, something had changed somehow I knew Sarah was now at least willing to consider making love to me. She had seemed more receptive to my advances lately, it was now or never in my mind. This brilliant idea came to my mind, goat Billy into denying that two women kissing and touching would turn him on. Use that denial to at least try and get Sarah to help me prove him wrong. After he finally denied that it would several times, I called him a liar and said I’d prove him one.

The Act, acceptance.

Sarah:

I felt sure that Diane had pushed us to a point that soon something would happen. I was some what apprehensive. After that night of strip poker, I had tried to drive the thoughts of making love to Jim out of my mind. I had tried to convince myself the whole idea of swinging was wrong, without much success. I tried to convince myself that I just couldn’t cheat, but swinging in my mind wasn’t cheating. I wasn’t even sure that my having sex outside of my marriage could be called cheating, didn’t you have to be in love to cheat, at least have some kind of a relationship. Billy and my relationship amounted to sharing the same house. Raising our two children, not that Billy took much interest in doing so. I would have done anything to have been in a loving relationship, one where cheating would really feel like cheating.

Four or five years ago I could have stopped myself, believed a lie, but Diane has influenced my thinking. I wasn’t the same person, I was beginning to see myself in a new light, seeing myself as not only a woman but as a sexual being. I was tired of having night after night of frustration. I was tired of living with a male chauvinist who was only concerned with his own needs, his own wants, his own sexual pleasure.

I was already as turned on as I had been that other night, maybe the anticipation of what I hoped would soon be unfolding. I’m sure my being turned on, also had to do with a new attraction I had for Diane, well at least finally admitting I was attracted to her. The time before I’m sure I felt it then too, but this time I was painfully aware of her. I also felt a desire to be like her, to see myself in the same light she saw herself, as a liberated woman. Maybe not quite as sexually liberated, I could never see myself coming on as boldly as she did at times. I didn’t think I could do some of the things she did. At times she could be relentless in her pursuit of a man or woman who interested her, she didn’t hide this from anyone but Jim. Why she hide it from him, I’ll never know, there just wasn’t any love left in their relationship.

As she told Billy, she’d prove he’d get hard watching two women making love, she winked at me. She had this wickedly naughty look in her eyes as she approached the sofa I was sitting in. Her walk was sultry, her hands running up and down her body in a very seductive way. As she stood in front of me, she slowly ran her hands up, over her breasts, then back down her body to the hem of her dress. Moving her hands back and forth she gradually raised her dress reveling her smooth creamy thighs. It was so seductive, I’d seen Diane naked before, but this was different, or maybe I was different, watching her revel her legs in this way was so sensual, so sexually exciting. I was lost, I wanted to see more. As her hem passed the junction of her thighs, I couldn’t take my eyes off her neatly trimmed blonde curls.

Diane:

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing in Sarah’s eyes, lust. Her face was flushed and her breathing had quickened. I had hoped for that but I didn’t think it possible, I had expected the only lustful reactions, besides my own, would be those of Billy and Jim. I was so wet it was a wonder my juices weren’t dripping down my legs. I took Sarah’s hand intending to place it between my legs, I wanted her touch so badly, but deciding at the last moment that I may be moving to fast, I didn’t want to scare her.

Instead, I placed one knee on each side of her legs, kneeling, I slowly eased myself down on her legs. The feel of her nylon covered legs against my bare vulva, was unbelievable. Then I cupped her face in my hands and gently kissed her lips. She didn’t break my kiss, instead she slightly parting her lips.

Sarah:

I was so sure when Diane took my hand she was going to force me to touch, I wanted her to, I wanted to touch her, feel her wetness, pleasure her in the way I love to be pleasured. I was lost in my passions, not caring that both of our husbands were watching. Actually not even aware of their presence, they were so unimportant, so irrelevant, at this moments in time.

As Diane kissed me, her hips were moving in a rhythmic action, rubbing her vulva up and down my thigh. The heat of her vulva against my now dampened nylon was so erotic. I wanted direct contact, I wanted to feel her nakedness against my own. As Diane continued to kiss me I pushed as much of my thigh high down my leg as I could. She was so wet and it felt so good as my leg became saturated with her wetness.

I couldn’t help parting my lips, begging for her tongue to invade my mouth. Diane ran her tongue around my lips, across my teeth, flicking just inside my mouth, it’s then I realized she was waiting for me to touch her tongue. Meeting her half way, assuring her I was giving way, to not only her passions, but my own. When I did our lips parted but our tongues danced together, our mouth open, lips hungry for the next touch.

I couldn’t get enough of her when we again kissed, my tongue probed the inside of her mouth, I became the aggressor. It was almost involuntary when my hands went to the button on the front of Diane’s dress, I couldn’t get it open, my hands were trembling to bad. Diane leaned back, looked at me laughingly, as she undid one button after another.

After slipping her arms from her now open dress, she pulled me to my feet and slowly started to undress me. First my blouse, kissing every exposed bit of flesh as she did so. Then reaching around me she undid my bra, pulling it from my arms. I was on fire, her lips on my neck, our breasts rubbing against each other’s. One of Diane’s hand found my breast, caressing, massaging it, her fingers flicking and gentle pinching my nibble.

New Beginnings, the heart can’t be denied forever.

Sarah:

I was filled with a craving, yes there was lust, a very carnal lust but it was more then that, a need, a desire for intimacy, a need to be loved. It had always been so, I knew it from the start, I just couldn’t admit it. I wanted, needed more then sex, more then making love. I needed Diane, I wanted Diane to love me. I finally knew what love was, I’d never felt it before I’d met her. I was finally in love.

Placing my hands on both sides of Diane’s face I pulled her to me, our lips touched, the words I whispered on her lips echoed in my ears, words that I knew would change my life forever.

"Diane, I Love You."

Diane:

Hearing Sarah telling me she loved me was not anything I had even contemplated. A love of friends, yes, even that love shared between two people during the throws of passion, yes. But she wasn’t declaring that type of love. I saw it in her eyes, felt it on her lips, this wasn’t driven by passion, her words I Love You, were spoken from her heart. They weren’t spoken lightly, I could not ignore their implication, I Love You to the exclusion of anyone else, say it back to me and we are bonded, we are one.

Was this what I wanted, could I, dare I, declare my unending love to another woman. Was that what I’d been feeling all this time or was it a lust and a need for a physical bond with Sarah. Was I ready to commit to a relationship, something long term, something exclusive. I knew that if I committed to Sarah, she’d accept no less then total commitment, total exclusivity, it was no longer that way with her and Billy. It had been, even without love she had remained faithful for so long, that is Sarah. Could I even do that, could I be totally faithful to someone, I hadn’t been, I didn’t want to be, at least I hadn’t until now.

Her eyes were probing mine, waiting for a reply. I was emotionally torn between anger and joy. Joy at hearing her say she loved me, anger because those three little words complicated everything. Whatever I said, whatever I did wouldn’t effect just this moment, it would effect all the moments to come. I wanted to hide, I wanted to move back in time, to a few minutes before. Back to the lust, back to the passion, back to a point where I didn’t have to think. I didn’t want the emotions I was feeling, I didn’t know how to deal with them. Just feeling them scared me.

What to do, what to say, my mind didn’t have the answers. What I did was just gave up thinking about it, I let my heart speak, surely my mind couldn’t. Isn’t that the part of you that should do your speaking when it’s a matter of love. My heart knew, my heart had always know, this was right for me, that emptiness, that longing was gone, an emptiness Jim had never filled, an emptiness no man could ever fill. My heart knew, I only needed to come to terms with what my heart was telling me, be who I really am, love whom I can. It knew and now I know, I am a lesbian, I need a woman to complete me, and that woman is Sarah. I could and I would be faithful to her. We were meant to be in each others arm, we were meant to share a life together, I truly had found my soul mate.

"Sarah, I Love You!"

12