The Forest Elf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yersia stepped onto the first step into the spring, ankle deep. Two more steps and she was knee deep in the warm spring. The soft songs of myriad birds filled her ears. The warmth of the spring and the soothing effects of the morsiphite felt wonderful on her aching feet. She continued to ease herself into the spring, walking down the steps until she was standing up to her breasts on the sandy bottom. The warmth was incredible and tranquilizing. She spread her arms outwardly and used her hands to gentle stroke the surface of the water. She lowered herself, completely immersing herself in the warm mineral water and stayed submerged for what seem an eternity, floating weightless, no sounds, her eyes closed, her body completely relaxed. She felt as if she were in another world, in another time. She tossed her head backwards under the water and lifted her head straight up out of the water causing her hair to smooth back over her head and down her back. She used her hands to run over her face and up over her head. She opened her eyes to see Shrogg sitting on a failed tree watching her with reddish eyes. He did not say anything or make any moves; he just watched her from the distance. She rubbed her body, scrubbing away the dead Orcs' blood and worked the morsiphite into her pores.

The morsiphite began working its magic immediately. Yersia's sore muscles began to loosen and the tension in her back eased greatly. She soaked for over 10 minutes, lavishing the feeling of the warm water and the sandy bottom under her feet. She rolled onto her back and slowly began to swim toward the island. Her heavy breasts, though firm, rolled and writhed as she stroked the water. Her strong, flat stomach flexed and water pooled in her naval, washing the golden jewel from side to side as she gently kicked her legs. The sun rose higher, brightening the sky from a deep purple to a pale blue.

Yersia continued to swim across in the spring toward the island until she reached the tips of the willow branches; she stopped her swimming and stood on the bottom of the sandy spring. She looked up into the willow tree and saw several colorful birds singing and dancing amongst the branches. The air under the willow was surprisingly warm; the heat rising from the spring was trapped by the umbrella shape of tree, acting like a sauna. Yersia walked through the water to the shore of the island and crawled out under the willow tree.

Shrogg sat on the fallen tree and watched as his youthful pet happily swam across spring. She seemed to him like such a happy, perky elf-girl and it filled him with hope to think that she belonged to him now - if one being could actually belong to another. As she swam, he watched her beautiful breasts and lovely body glide across the water, effortlessly. She was graceful and elegant, as if she had walked out of his dreams. She swam under the branches of the willow tree, turned toward him and casted him an angelic smile, with dimpled cheeks and sparkling florescent green eyes. She turned and swam to the sandy shore and climbed out of the water, naked. The water glimmered off her lean, curvaceous body as the morning sun shone through the looming branches of the willow. White sand clung to her knees and feet as Yersia stood up straight and stretched her arms toward the heavens, arching her back. Shrogg felt his heart, and groin, burn with desire as her beheld the sight of her naked, stretching body; long, well muscled legs and full, heart shaped ass leading to the sexy small of her back and narrow waist; even from behind, the wonderful curves of her large, firm breasts were visible. Her wet hair draped down her back causing droplets of water to bead off and run down her body and into the crack of her ass.

Yersia lowered herself to the warm sandy ground and sprawled out on her back, in a patch of morning sun. She stretched her arms above her head, soaking in solar rays, surrounded by the steam of the spring and mist of the forest, her naked body covered with beads of water and flecks of sand.

Shrogg sighed to himself and thought of the events that lead him to this spot. Prior to departing Vonzerdrak, a Dark city and staging point for the Vandark, he was entrusted by the Sorcerers to lead this initial thrust deep into the heart of the Alliance -- to the City of Serronia. Shrogg was a brilliant General and a highly decorated soldier himself. He had fought in many battles and killed more than his share of men, elves and dwarves.

Shrogg was born 38 years ago in a swamp village not far from Vonzerdrak, the only son of an Orc solider and Vandarksman. His father taught him how to fight, hunt, track and survive. When Shrogg was 15, his father was killed in battle and his mother died mysteriously shortly thereafter. The Vandark, without concern for his loss, drafted him into their ranks and sent him to fight for the Sorcerers.

Shrogg fought bravely, without mercy and over the years and through the pain and the scars climbed the ranks of the Vandark until he became a rather young General. He showed no compassion towards his enemies and he did nothing stop the atrocities his troops committed upon their conquered subjects.

As customary in the Vandark, the commander of a sector has total control and ownership of the subjects he conquers. Usually, the commander will take the most prized women for himself and allow his men to have the rest. The women the commander claimed were used as sex toys for himself and his closest advisors; sector commanders always had healthy harems of elves and humans.

Many times, young girls were mistreated and abused as their fathers were forced to watch. Wives and mothers are defiled in the most perverted of ways. The men were castrated in front of their women while Orcs and Goblins raped, sodomized and ejaculated in mouths and in their bodies. It was not uncommon for girls and women to be raped to near death only to be murdered and fed to the Javouls. Whatever men survived the initial torment worked as eunuch slaves and usually died within a few months.

On one occasion when Shrogg was a young solider, a village of over 200 humans was captured by a Vandark sector. Immediately, the commander ordered the execution of everyone under the age of 13 and over the age of 50; all were eviscerated and their rotting corpses placed on spits. Every man was bond naked, side by side, hands tied behind his back and each ankle tied to the end of a stick, forcing his legs apart. Each remaining woman was then raped by throngs of Orcs and Goblins while each man had his penis and testicles cut from his body. The women were raped over a period of several days until each died and was eventually eaten.

During these events, Shrogg could not bring himself to partake in the frenzy and was able to remain out of the fray by posting himself on guard duty. Shrogg never found it within himself to rape or to butcher the innocent; perhaps it was the legacy of his mother that prevented him of full realizing his Orc brutality. His mother -- he never spoke of her but he held her memory in his heart. The memory of Shrogg's mother was his greatest secret.

Deep in his soul, he felt little loyalty for the Vandark or for the Sorcerers whom he served. Shrogg, being as massive as his was, found it easy to impose his will upon others and did not find it necessary to be act like a barbarian, rather, he was calm under pressure and rational when dealing with his subordinate soldiers; and his soldiers greatly respected him for this. However, at times his seeming lack of callousness created friction with his superiors. But, as long as Shrogg continued to win battles and defeat and humiliate the Alliance, they were not going to interfere with his methods. Besides, with the loyalty his soldiers have for him and his skill as a warrior and as an assassin, they feared him and were cautious when dealing with him, and he knew it - the Sorcerers feared him.

A loud splash brought Shrogg back from his daydream. He looked out at the hot spring to see that Yersia had jumped into the water. The sun was now shining well above the trees and the fog had all but burned off. The forest was now alive with sounds of birds and other creatures. The cool air had turned to warmth as the sun's rays dried the dew of the grasses and leaves.

Yersia swam to the near side of the spring and began to climb out onto the rocky steps. Shrogg kept his eyes glued to her naked body as she emerged. He was still in disbelief that such a beautiful creature could exist, perfect in everyway. His mind returned to the previous night, when he took her innocence and claimed her as his own. The pleasure he experienced was like nothing he thought possible. He had heard the tales of female elves but he never thought it would be this true.

The "Elfish Effect" is legendary. Is has been told throughout the ages that once a male has taken an elf, he would be forever corrupted and would never seek the sexual company of another race. It has always been known, elves make the best lovers.

As Yersia climbed out of the spring, she felt revitalized and cleansed. Her sore muscles were relaxed and fresh. She felt renewed and pure. She reached for the fur robe when she noticed that Shrogg was watching her. She stopped, completely naked, and turned toward him. Her hair was slicked back over her head and water beaded all over her body. The sun shone on her olive toned skin and sparkled off the small green emerald which was pierced in her nose and off the golden jewel hanging from her naval. Her perfectly smooth and hairless body made Shrogg's mouth water.

Yersia, sensing her Master's reaction, began to feel the tingling and light headedness that had affected her the night before. She turned sideways to Shrogg, and keeping one of her knees locked, bent over at the waist to pick up the fur robe. As she bent over, Shrogg's eyes locked onto her full ass and large tits. He inadvertently grunted in approval, for which he was momentarily embarrassed.

Yersia's keen hearing picked up the grunt which made her giggle to herself. She retrieved the robe and held it to her body while she slowly and seductively walked toward Shrogg. She licked her lips in anticipation and locked her eyes onto his. The "Elfish Effect" was returning, causing her to feel high and sexually turned on. She felt the heat begin to build in her vagina as the hormones pumped throughout her body.

She continued to strut toward Shrogg with her seductive walk, hips shaking from side to side and her tits bouncing ever so slightly. Shrogg was sitting on the fallen tree when Yersia walked right up to him; she did not kneel, she did not submit, she did not ask for permission; no, the "Effect" was too strong for that.

Instead, she took the robe in her hands, holding the top in one hand and the bottom in the other. She twisted the robe forming a loose rope, like one would do to a towel before whipping it. She then threw the towel around Shrogg's neck and pulled his face to her breasts. She wrapped her arms around his head, pulling his hair back, forcing him to look up at her. She looked down into his eyes and lowered her face to his. She parted her full lips and kissed him every so lightly between his white, upturned canines, on his lower lip. Nose to nose, she looked into his red eyes. Her hands stroked the back of his head as she cradled his face between her forearms. To her surprise, his breath was neither foul nor rank; this Orc appeared to take care of himself.

Shrogg, meanwhile, was beside himself. For the first time in his life, his heart was beating feverishly in his chest, not out of rage, but out of anxiety; he simple did not know what to do. He was frozen stiff and could only look back into Yersia's stunning green eyes. She kissed his lips again, softly. She then used the tip of her pointed tongue to lightly lick his lips in a single, purposeful stroke. Slowly, she raised herself up, standing with her breasts level to his face. She could see that she caught her Master off guard and felt a rush within her as she realized her sexual power and the influence she had over him. She removed her hands from the back of Shrogg's head and cupped the bottom of her full tits. She lifted and squeezed them together, her nipples only inches from him face.

Shrogg swallowed hard upon see Yersia place her tits just in front of him. She was looking into his eyes while holding a naughty smile, perfectly white teeth shining in the sun. Yersia continued to tease him by fondling her breasts before him. Moments later, she leaned forward and pressed her nipple to Shrogg's mouth. Shrogg gasped for air and instinctively opened his mouth, allowing her nipple to enter. He used the tip of his tongue and licked around her nipple, causing it to grow hard. Yersia sighed and slightly flinched when his tongue touched her. She pressed herself harder against his face, forcing more of her tit into his mouth, feeling his upshot canines against her soft flesh.

Shrogg opened his mouth wider, allowing more of her breast into his mouth. He sucked on her nipple and flicked it harder with his tongue - Strangely, contrary to Orc anatomy, his tongue was not forked, and Yersia took notice.

Turned on, Shrogg reached around her with his huge callused hands and cupped the cheeks of her ass, kneading and squeezing them. Yersia trembled at the feeling of Shrogg's powerful hands on her, groping and grabbing. She felt him caresses her ass, the backs of her thighs and small of her back. She felt tiny in his grasp, surrounded by his huge arms, his budging shoulders flared out wide to each side of her.

Shrogg continued to suck and lick her breasts and grope her ass. Yersia's head was completely under the charm of the "Elfish Effect," so she forced herself harder onto Shrogg. She pulled her nipple out of his mouth and leaned forward against his head and used her breasts to fully engulf his face. She pulled on his hair, forcing his head back again and this time, she kissed him hard and deep, forcing her tongue into his mouth. She kissed his lips and sucked on his tongue while using her hands to caresses his hard shoulders and back.

Shrogg's hands gripped more firmly on her ass and legs. He pulled her against his ripped body, feeling the heat of her soft flesh against his. His nose began to inhale the pheromones Yersia's body was emitting, causing his blood to boil and libido to skyrocket. Yersia rose up again so that Shrogg could lick and suck her tits. She moaned loudly in pleasure, standing naked and wet before her Orc master. She bit her lower lip and her knees buckled a bit. She felt one of Shrogg's hands grab her inner thigh and pull it outward, forcing her leg off the ground. Shrogg held her leg out with one hand and with the other, place it to her aching pussy.

Shrogg, using a clawed finger, firmly yet gently, traced it along her wet slit. The feeling of his finger on her pussy caused Yersia to gasp for air. He traced his finger against her delicate lips and clit, feeling the moist heat as he sucked hard on her nipples. Yersia's body quivered and shook at the sensation. She moaned and pulled Shrogg's head to her bust, using him for balance while he rubbed her wet pussy. She lifted her leg higher and wider, allowing him more access to her charms.

Shrogg rubbed her pussy from top to bottom, spreading her wetness and making her slick. He felt her lift her leg higher giving him more room to pleasure her. His finger was wet from her pussy so he pressed harder and stroked faster. He stopped on her clit and circled it with his finger tip. Yersia's body shook with pleasure and her breathing increased. He took his finger, circled it on her clit and then slid it down her pussy, past her vulva, onto her perineum and across her anus.

Yersia squeaked in pleasurable surprise when Shrogg's finger glided across her star of her ass. She had never felt anything like it and the sensation momentarily overwhelmed her.

"Oh my God," she giggled, biting on her own lip.

Shrogg, sedulous with her body, continued to finger her pussy and ass. He sucked hard on her tits and pulled her tight to him. His fingering became more intense and his breathing rapid. Yersia could feel him becoming more wild and aroused. She closed her eyes and allowed him to grope, grab and finger her body. She felt high, stoned from the "Elfish Effect" and wanted nothing more than for Shrogg to take charge of her and ravage her on this very log.

Shrogg, overcome with lust, stood and grabbed Yersia by the back of her neck with one hand, behind her knee with the other and lifted her into the air. He held her by the back of her neck, leaning her backwards so that she was lying on his forearm, breasts to the sky, her ass in the crook of his arm, and her legs off to each side of his face. He held her out in front of him, on his arm, and with his hand holding her behind her knee, bent her knee back toward her chest, spread it to the side, exposing her bare pussy and ass. He lowered his face to her groin and sniffed her essences. Her smooth pussy smelled of honeysuckle, clean and sweet. He growled deeply and extended his long dark tongue and in one long stroke, lightly licked her from her up from her anus, across her perineum, vulva, clit, to the top of her pussy. He savored her sweet taste, holding her over five feet above the ground, perched along his thick, powerful arm.

Yersia felt powerless to stop him, even if she wished it. She was held in the air as if she weighted nothing and pulled onto his open mouth. She sighed loudly when his tongue touched her ass and pussy. He feasted on her sex, licking and sucking on her as if he were a starved dog. Her long, wet hair draped from her head as he held her above the ground. He had her knee pinned to the side of her chest while she held the other extended out to the side of his head. His tongue lapped, licked and stroked her pussy and asshole and he sucked hard on her clit. He slurped at her and he shook he face side to side, working her over with his mouth and tongue.

Yersia was in an excited frenzy, the morning sun shone onto her naked, exposed body. The steam of the hot spring twirled around them. Shrogg placed the tip of his long tongue against Yersia's lower pussy, relishing the taste of her juices. He wiggled the tip of his tongue and pressed it into her. Slowly the first inch of his hot, wet tongue slid into her quivering, aching pussy.

He continued, licking the very entrance to her pussy as he pushed a second inch of tongue into her. She screamed with pleasure as his long tongue twisted and wiggled within her. He pulled her tightly to his face, pressing her lips and lower canines against her ass and inner thighs. He sucked on her pussy and ass and buried his tongue deeper into her slick body. Yersia arched her back and clutched at her breasts as the pressure within her grew. Deep within her stomach and womb, her pending orgasm built, growing and spreading like wildfire through her body. She let her head fall backward; his hand gripping tightly around the back of her neck as he held her out in the air.

Shrogg was lost in his lust; he sucked, licked and lapped at her pussy and asshole. Her entire crotch was cover with his hot saliva and it ran down her ass and onto his arm as it held her. He looked up across her stomach to see Yersia grabbing and caressing her heavy tits, pinching her hard nipples. Her firm, flat stomach was rising and falling with her rapid breath. Shrogg inhaled deeply, and with passionate furry, he plunged his tongue deeply and powerfully into her pussy. Seven inches of his long, thick tongue sank deeply into her; her body convulsed and shook as her orgasm peaked, ripping through her, sending her screaming and gasping for air. Her pussy gripped and pulled on his tongue as it twisted and writhed deeply within her.