The Four Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty hot eh?" I said, grabbing two handfuls of her big tits and giving them a rough squeeze.

Michelle grinned and said, "Fuck ya! I love it. Will you let me do that to you?" She was now getting up to speed on my cock, and never looking away from them.

"Hell ya, babe! It was intense but very enjoyable." I pulled her closer so I could lick her nipples. I loved Michelle's large tits and the large nipples that came with them; some guys find large nipples off putting but not me. I can't get enough of them. I bit at her hard nipples as her ass bounced up and down on my cock.

"Fuck Jeff, you look so hot in that position!" Michelle said between grunts.

"I... ohhh ya... think you look hot riding that big cock! Mmmmm yeeesss..." Jeff muttered.

I could now tell Marilyn had been taking it easy on me. With Jeff, she was rifling it in and out of his ass at a top speed. She had his legs over her shoulders and his cock in her hands. She was using it almost like a handle for leverage.

"Ohhhhh Cole, I'm going to fucking cum!!" Michelle blurted out as I fucked her, still manhandling her big tits.

"Fuck that's it, baby. You cum all over my cock!" I grunted. Soon the sounds of fucking were echoing throughout the house. Marilyn's rubber cock pounding Jeff's ass, Michelle riding me like a rodeo. All of us muttering cries of joy. This more than anything else kept me going! All the noise we were making made it so I didn't over think what was really going on.

With one powerful thrust, Michelle came on my cock. She stopped and just held the back of my neck. Jeff was starting to lose it as Marilyn fucked him harder than ever. Marilyn was fucking him like she was possessed, calling him names and I couldn't imagine it feeling very good for him anymore. We had never seen that side of them. Granted the second night was a huge eye opener for us all I think. It made the first swing night seem like a quiet night in, by comparison.

"Cum for me, Jeff! I am not stopping till you cum!" Marilyn said through gritted teeth. Jeff after only a few seconds more, finally came. His jizz shot all over his belly and her hands. Marilyn stopped and leaned in to kiss him; I couldn't believe what I had just seen.

"Well, I could use a drink and a cigarette!" Michelle said, getting off me and heading for the bathroom to clean up a little.

Marilyn had a few towels laid out and I took one and wrapped it around my waist. Michelle soon came out and headed over to the large bar they had. She sat on one of the stools and lit a smoke. Still naked as a jaybird and didn't seem to mind one bit. It was as if this was a regular Friday night. Marilyn joined her, not bothering to take off the strap-on. Jeff went to the washroom. I hopped up and started to pour more drinks.

"Holy fuck, Marilyn! Did you hurt him?" Michelle asked as she took the drink from me.

"Shit no. We started doing that couple of years back, he can take it. Probably needed to clean up a bit. Anal fucking can get a little messy." Marilyn said with a wicked smile. "So Cole, how did you like your first time being fucked up the ass?" she asked.

I thought for just a split second and replied, "I can honestly say that this was a new one for me. I liked it, though a little notice would have been nice."

Both girls laughed, then Michelle commented again on how hot it looked.

"You've never been fucked by a strap-on?" she asked Michelle.

Michelle shook her head.

"Well my dear! No time like the present." Michelle blew smoke into the air then butted her cigarette out.

Michelle grinned and said, "That is very true," and walked over to the pool table and sat on the edge. She licked two fingers then rubbed her pussy.

"Well then, come fuck me!" she said, spreading her legs open.

I was in awe; would this night have a minute that wouldn't make my jaw drop? Marilyn swallowed back her drink and got up. She went and slipped another condom on her rubber dick then walked up to Michelle and pushed her back on the table. Marilyn lifted Michelle's legs up and then thrust the toy into my wife's cunt.

Michelle let out a cry of pleasure as her friend Marilyn started to fuck her. Though she wasn't going to town the way she had been on Jeff, she was instead pulling out and thrusting back in slowly, deliberately. Her hands moved up Michelle's body to her large tits.

Slap! The sound was almost deafening. Michelle arched her back as the pain rocked through her body. I looked on in disbelief. The red hand print clear as day on Michelle's white skin.

"That's a good girl," Marilyn told her as she began to pick up the pace.

I knew it was my turn to act now. My cock was an iron bar and I had to use it. I walked up behind Marilyn and gave her ass a slap. I slipped a condom on my cock and spit on my hand. Roughly I massaged the spit into her ass crack.

"Fuck yes!" Marilyn said, looking over her shoulder at me. She stopped fucking Michelle long enough for me to enter her. Her ass was tight but she had obviously done this before as she put up no resistance and I slid into her easily. Her ass was much tighter than her pussy that was for sure, yet there didn't seem to be any need to take it easy either. It took a minute but soon we had a rhythm going.

Michelle looked on as I kissed Marilyn's neck and ear, and fucked her ass. Marilyn held onto Michelle's legs as she pushed the toy into her with expert strokes. I cupped Marilyn's tits as I fucked her. This was magic; I couldn't have asked for a better night up to that point.

"What have I been missing?"

We all turned to see Jeff walk back in. He was wearing a house coat.

"We are not done yet, baby! Either lose the clothes and join in, or sit and watch!" Marilyn told him.

Jeff pulled off the robe and crawled up onto the table with Michelle. He straddled her face, and faced us, then he let a dribble of spit drop in between Michelle's tits. He sandwiched his cock between them and started to titty fuck her. This was all happening so fast I didn't know how to keep up. I was to that point just enjoying the ride so to speak. But now we were reaching a new level of sex. I will admit that I had up to that point never been with more than one partner at a time. I had thought about it, sure, I had even masturbated thinking about it, but that was it. Now here I was in a foursome, my cock was in Marilyn's ass, she was in turn strap-on fucking my wife, who was getting titty fucked by Jeff, and I can only assume she was licking his ass too.

I looked on as Jeff's cock slid between my wife's tits, I looked at Marilyn's rubber cock fucking my wife's pussy, I felt my balls tightening up I knew it was coming. I wanted so badly to cum on Marilyn or my wife and not in the condom. I whispered in Marilyn's ear! "I want to cum on your face!" Marilyn smiled and nodded.

Marilyn pulled out of Michelle. "Jeff, get off Michelle," she demanded. Jeff it seemed was a very subservient lover. He did what was asked without question.

Michelle made a small protest but soon saw what was going on and smiled. Both women got on to their knees as Jeff and I got in front of them. I was angled slightly off of Marilyn and Jeff off of Michelle. We started to jerk our cocks. I was the first to shoot. Most of it hit Marilyn in the face a couple of drops landed on Michelle's tits. Both women moaned as the hot spray hit them.

Jeff I have to admit, for a guy who had cum once already, still had a lot to offer. His shot hit Michelle square in the cheek and neck. Michelle like me wasn't expecting him to have so much left.

When we were done the, girls went and cleaned up. I got dressed and Jeff put his night coat back on.

Jeff began to pick up blankets and condom rappers. "You like it, buddy?" he asked me.

I started to help him clean up. "Ya, it was super hot! Even the pegging; I think Michelle and I will add that into out sex lives."

"Ya, Marilyn and I have been doing that for some time. She sprung it on me the same way she did you. I did enjoy it though!" Jeff explained.

When the girls returned, they got dressed and the wind seemed to be knocked out of our sails. The energy was gone and I could tell that Michelle wanted to just go home. I wasn't sure what it was. I think Marilyn sensed it too because she hugged us and walked us to the door. Then she did something I wasn't expecting; she asked if we wanted to maybe quit all of this. I looked at Michelle who I had a sneaking feeling was going to jump on the chance to end it all.

Michelle looked stunned. "Fuck no! I won't quit on you! I want to see it through to the end, I said we would and god damn it we will!" Michelle was almost angry that her friend would have suggested such a thing! I nodded in agreement but it was more out of fear of getting my wife even more worked up. Marilyn smiled and gave us each another hug, saying she would like to get together for a coffee during the weekend. We said ok and then we were off.

"Baby, not to be rude but I don't want to talk about tonight! I just want to have a long shower and go to sleep!" Michelle said as I drove us home. And that is what each of us did.

The End!

12