The Four Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,835 Followers

I laughed. "Well why don't we start with some popsicles, I'm a little hot."

"I'll go grab some," she said, pulling out a cooler I would swear hadn't been there before she showed up. "What's your favorite flavor?" she asked me. "I'm sure I have it."

"Umm...I guess strawberry?" I ventured, regretting it as soon as I saw her look of disgust.

"Such a boring flavor? Will that really satisfy you? Why not coconut and mango? Or pistachio cheesecake? Or Bavarian cream, raspberry, and fudge? It even has real bits of fudge in it!" she exclaimed.

"Okay okay, I'll try that...last one. Batavian creamy whatever," I said, eager to appease her. "I've never met someone so into popsicles..."

She dipped into the cooler and pulled out a wrapped popsicle for me, smiling. "Well they're part of my domain. Besides, aren't they just perfect? A nice little bit of cool relief that tastes great, too? I think I'll have...strawberry-basil," she decided, pulling out a second popsicle for herself. "Not to mention it's the perfect shape," she added, unwrapping her dessert.

I unwrapped mine as well and gave it a few cursory licks. It was pretty good, I had to admit. Very creamy and rich, with just the right amount of sour raspberry and bittersweet dark chocolate fudge. "How are you enjoying yours?" I began to ask, but as soon as I looked, I knew the answer.

She was ravaging her dark red popsicle, sliding it in and out of her lips, its juices running down her chin and into the sand. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy as she sucked and licked the long, cold shaft, suckling it tip, then thrusting its whole length deep into her throat. I sat transfixed, watching her fellate her snack, feeling my cock rising within my boxers, jealous of the lucky popsicle. I could hear her slurping loudly, wondering whether her skills could be brought to bear on other shafts... Unable to resists its allure anymore, Kaskazi took the entire popsicle into her mouth, pursed her lips together, and sucked the entire popsicle off its stick. She moaned while she mulled it over in her mouth, before swallowing the entire load.

"Wow. I, uh, I guess you really liked it, huh?" I commented.

She wiped the juice off her lips with the back of her hand and replied, "Mhmmm. How was yours?" she asked.

I looked down in the sand where I had dropped it while watching her suck off her popsicle. "It was really good, but I accidentally dropped it. I guess it was too...slippery?" I offered.

"Oh well, we can have more later if you want," she said. "I'm tired now, though...want to sunbathe?" she asked.

"Sure, but I don't really have a suit or anything."

"Just wear your underwear. ...You are wearing underwear, right?" she suggested.

"Of course I am!" I countered.

"Good, then take off everything else and join me!" she said, scampering off across the sands, searching for the best spot.

"I thought she was tired," I said to myself, but I assented and took off my clothes besides my boxers, folding them neatly and leaving them on the sand. Kaskazi was relaxing in the sand, facedown, revealing the rest of her body. The back of her swimsuit was as skimpy as the front, a thong behind splitting into two thin straps that led up to both sides of her neck. Her ass was nicely rounded and thicker than I would have guessed from her hips.

She patted the sand beside her. "It's too hot out, take a siesta. You'll feel better afterwards, I promise," she said. I wasn't certain how easily I'd get to sleep with her next to me, but I decided to do as she asked. If I woke up first, I could always try to slip a peek at those fantastic breasts... I laid down on my stomach, the warm sand like a cozy blanket, and closed my eyes.

As I slept, I dreamt. A beautiful Asian girl walked out of the mist and grabbed me, pulling me to her lips. Her skin was pale, her eyes a deep glacier-blue. Her sleek black hair went down to the top of her chest. Her eyes looked cruel, her lips dismissive. Our clothes dissipated in the air and I felt her pebble-hard nipples poking urgently against my chest. Her breasts were small and pert. I could feel her bare pussy against me. I couldn't speak. But she could.

"I don't like being refused, Matthew," she said. "I'm going to have you one way or the other." I fell backwards, my limbs paralyzed. She took my cock roughly between her lips and began to suck me off, using her hand to stroke the base of my shaft while she licked and suckled the head of my cock. Once I had gotten fully erect, she released me from her mouth. She gripped it tightly. "This looks hard enough," she said to herself, and lifted her body onto mine, guiding my cock inside her.

I couldn't move. I couldn't resist. I could only watch as this woman took me, riding me like I was a dumb animal, uninterested in my own feelings, only concerned with her own pleasure. She rubbed her breasts, panting, masturbating herself as she used me. My cock was only a warm dildo to her. My own pleasure built as she rode me. She moved faster and faster. My shaft felt incredible, as though it were being stroked inside her. Her pussy clenched around me as she orgasmed, moaning loudly, and the delectable pleasure of it pushed me over the edge, as I felt myself release inside her. She panted, exhausted from her orgasm.

She leaned down and pinched my cheek roughly. "Next time, think about your answers, Matthew." She gave me a gentle slap and vanished into white steam, leaving me alone, covered in my own semen. It must have been a dream, but it felt so real. I was overcome with exhaustion, and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes again, the sun was low in the sky, sinking beneath the sea, casting a rosy glow over the whole landscape. I looked over and saw Kaskazi reclining on the sand.

"Kaskazi? Where's your swimsuit?" I asked, staring at her bare, beautiful, brown breasts. While I was sleeping, she had stripped entirely.

"Oh I got rid of it. I didn't want any tan lines. I didn't think you'd want any, either," she explained, "so I got rid of yours, too."

I looked down at myself and tried to cover up with both hands. Kaskazi laughed, deeply and strongly. "Don't worry, Matthew. I already saw everything anyway. There's no point in hiding it now. You must have been having a pretty good dream, though. You made quite the mess, I had to clean you up..." she said, smirking, licking her lips.

I blushed. "Sorry, that-"

"Oh, no need to apologize, it was my pleasure. And to be honest, it might have been my fault...you just looked like you needed a bit of extra help, so I..." she giggled, reliving the memory. I wondered what exactly she had done, but she continued. "But now that you're up, how about we go for a swim? I've been dying for one but you've been asleep until now."

"Sure," I said, happy for anything that would change the conversation. She ran into the surf and turned around, beckoning me to join her. I stood up and chased after her, tackling her playfully into the waves.

The warm water felt incredible against my bare skin and I wondered why people had ever invented swimsuits to begin with. It was so much better going au natural. And Kaskazi and I were frolicking so much it was easy for me to cop a feel here and there, playing it off as accidental. We splashed in the waves until the sun set, when I suddenly saw a lime-green flicker in the distance.

"Kaskazi? What is that?" I asked, pointing towards the forest.

"Those are the fireflies," she explained. "They put on a show for me every night. Let's watch it," she said, pulling me by the hand out of the water, walking me onto the sand and sitting me down, nestling herself between my legs. She wiggled about, making herself comfortable, grinding teasingly against my rapidly stiffening cock. I reached around and grabbed her breasts and was rewarded by a satisfied gasp as the show began.

We watched the river that ran through the forest as the fireflies started their light show. Bright greenish yellow lights blinked on and off, floating above the surface of the water, looking like a funeral parade of ghosts carrying their lanterns. After a few minutes, the fireflies began to synchronize, and instead of random patterns, more and more lights began to flash together. Eventually, the entire horde were flashing on and off at the same time, looking like a sky full of Christmas lights synced up together. I had never seen anything like it.

"It's beautiful," I said admiringly.

"It is," Kaskazi agreed, turning around to kiss me deeply. I kissed her back and turned her around on my lap so she was facing me. She wrapped her legs around me and moved onto my neck and ears, licking and nibbling me, running her hands over my chest. I could feel her pussy moistening against my hard cock, eagerly rising against her. I squeezed and massaged her breasts, gently pinching her hard nipples between my fingers.

I pushed her back onto the snow white sand and positioned myself over her, gazing into her dark eyes. "Do it," she cooed. I nodded silently, and slipped myself inside her.

Her tight pussy enveloped me, gripped me. She moaned loudly as I thrust myself into her. I lowered myself onto my elbows and nibbled her neck while I rhythmically made love to her. Her hips bucked, trying to take me deeper and deeper into her. "Take me" she moaned, and I gripped her wrists in my hands, pressing her into the sand, fucking her hard.

I bit her neck hard, tasting a bit of blood. She screamed in delight and I could feel her pussy contract around my thick shaft. Her moans and screams intermingled into a single cry as she orgasmed in my grip. I thrust faster and faster and felt my own end nearing. I felt a wave of pleasure rising in my loins, and I penetrated her as deep as I could go, eager to release inside her. My cock spasmed inside her, and my cum gushed out of her, dripping onto the sands beneath us. I collapsed exhausted on top of her and she wrapped her arms around me, sighing contentedly.

When I woke up, Kaskazi was sitting near me with a jar and the sun was rising over the forest behind us.

"Here," she said, presenting me with the jar, "a reminder of our time together." I looked in it and saw a tiny firefly clinging to the glass.

"Thank you," I said smiling. "But do I have to go? We've had so much fun, haven't we?"

"We do," she said, kissing my forehead. "Even the best summer vacation comes to an end, after all." And with that, the sky went white as the sun burst into light. I closed my eyes and turned around and after a few moments, I hesitantly opened my eyes again, seeing grass under my feet. I looked up and saw that I was back at my campsite, my canvas near my feet, a painting of the beach on it.

I went back home and brought my little firefly with me, keeping him as a pet. I named him Mister Flickers. He's now eight years old, and probably immortal. Fireflies never used to live near me, but every summer night, Mister Flickers turns on his light, and his flock comes to join him, conducting their luminal symphony in my yard. And as I watch, I remember that day Kaskazi and I spent together. And when I go to the beach, or drive by the ocean, I can hear her laughter amongst the crash of the waves, and see her smile in the sunlight.

****

...autumn."

"Of course he chooses the youngest. Men always chase after youth like lost puppies," said the monotone voice from before with a dismissive air.

"Don't start anything, big sister, she deserves her fun for all she gives," replied the deep voice. "Go enjoy yourself, Nunnowwa, we'll wait for you, little sister."

"Thank you very much, sisters, and thank you, Matthew. Now then, let's begin..." said that sincere voice, who must be Nunnowwa. And with that, the wind picked up, swirling around me. From nowhere came leaves, red, orange, yellow, brown, whirling around me until all I could see was a menagerie of colors. I covered my eyes with my arm, and shortly after, the howl of the wind ceased, and I cautiously lowered my arm, revealing a brand-new landscape before me.

In place of the hills and gorges I had left, I was in an autumn forest. Not the sort of weak, young thing you find out in the suburbs, but a deep, primeval forest. The trees' trunks were wider than the breadth of my outstretched arms, and looked older than Adam. For all I knew, they were. Their branches were heavy with foliage, ambers and scarlets and crimsons and saffron lay both above me and below, for the forest's floor was thick with fallen. The thick canopy overhead kept out all but a few rays of sunlight that pierced the shadows, illuminating the land below. I reached out to touch one of the trees, and as my fingers reached its trunk, a voice called out behind me.

"Welcome, Matthew, to my kingdom. Do you like it?"

I turned around to face Nunnowwa. Her skin was a combination of cinnamon and cocoa. Her cheekbones were proud and tinged with rouge. Her cheeks each had two thick lines of red and white paint, angled diagonally from her sinuses to her jaw, with a bit of space between them. Her broad, white smile was bordered by thick, deep pink lips. Her chocolate brown hair was free and wild in the back, but on the sides was done in two long braids that reached down to her chest, decorated with what I first thought were beads, but later realized were painted acorns and nuts, collected from her massive forest. She wore a band across her forehead, a dark green with a carnelian red zigzag running through it. In her hair were three tall, narrow leaves standing erect, one a dark red, one a deep gold, and the last a vibrant orange. Her eyes startled me, though: a bright red, flecked with gold, orange, and brown. I had never seen anyone with such eyes before, yet somehow I knew they were entirely natural.

She looked to be about twenty or so in age, and I guessed from her appearance and apparel that she was Amerindian. I wondered whether she was from one of the local tribes before stopping myself. Obviously I wasn't anywhere I knew, and none of the local tribes had anything like a kingdom.

She wasn't wearing much, but it covered everything important. She was barefoot and I could see a bit of dirt on her feet from the walk outside. Her strong, long, brown legs were entirely bare. At her waist wrapped a band of beige fabric, and a loincloth of the same color draped over her front and back, extending halfway out to her thighs, leaving her wide hips bare. The loincloth was dyed with reds and oranges, making geometric designs like those on her head band, and the bottom of both sides was fringed.

Her top was similar, made of the same fabric with the same designs, and wrapped around her chest from below her underarms to near the bottom of her breasts. Along its lower edge was more fringing, like that on her loincloth. It was only about four inches or so wide, and just barely managed to do its job. Both above and below the fabric, the swell of her breasts was visible. I thought, and prayed, they would pop out as soon as she began to walk. She looked to be around a C cup. Her breasts were pert and proud, jiggling hypnotically with each step.

Tightly wrapped around her neck was a necklace made from acorns and nuts like the ones in her braids, and punctuated with colorful leaves reaching down towards her breasts. Her abs were well-defined and her arms had a wiry strength. Her arms were bare except for two wraps of cloth around her elbows, made of the same beige and dyed design as the rest of her clothing.

I must have been distracted by her dangerously exposed bosom, because she had to call to me again. "Matthew? Are you alright?"

Snapped out of my hypnosis, I replied, "Yes, I'm fine. I was just lost in your...eyes. And your kingdom is beautiful. I've never seen a forest like this. These trees must be ancient..." I looked up one's trunk to the sky. "They must be a hundred feet tall."

She suddenly leaped forward and embraced me tightly. "Thank you, I just knew an artist like yourself would appreciate it!" she said.

I could feel the insistent pressure of her breasts against my chest, and her weight against my crotch. I knew if I didn't start thinking about something else, she would soon feel an insistent pressure against her own body... "So, um, where do you live...Nunnowwa, right?"

She smiled and nodded. "Very good. Yes, my name in Nunnowwa, and I live here in the forest, but you might be more comfortable in a small cabin I have. Would you want to visit it with me?" she asked.

"I'd love to," I said. I could only imagine what kind of house this young woman would have. I wish I had brought my paints with me, this forest would have been a pleasure, no, an honor, to paint.

"Alright, follow me, then. I know the way through the woods," she said, and walked off in what to me was a random direction, no different from the rest. As I watched her walk, I noticed a curious thing. She must have been creating a draft as she walked or something, but when she walked through the leaves, they would follow her for a few feet, as though blown by a breeze I couldn't feel, or tugged by strings I couldn't see. Following her was a small parade of leaves, dancing after her, chasing her like children after their mother.

The woods were dimly light, but still vibrantly colorful. Leaves slowly rained down around us, gliding and twisting in the air as they came to rest beside their older brothers and sisters already arrived. I almost walked into trees a few times, distracted by the play of light and shadow, color and darkness going on around me. And I almost walked into trees a few times watching the swinging bottom of the Indian princess in front of me, as her loincloth didn't cover very much. Her ass was firm and large, and her hips swelled out as well. The cloth wasn't very wide, either, maybe only six inches, so there was a lot to take in... I had to hold back my hand a few times to keep myself from spanking her ass so hard she'd fall over. But god was I tempted...

Suddenly the sky opened up and golden sunlight poured down from the heavens. The forest suddenly ended, and as I caught up to Nunnowwa, I saw before us a large lake, almost perfectly circular.

"This lake is a crater, formed hundreds of years ago," explained Nunnowwa, sensing my curiosity. "A meteorite struck the earth here and left behind this hole. Many trees died, but they returned, and now this lake is part of my home, too." I looked around the water's edge. The trees here were smaller and thinner than the giants I had seen elsewhere. The water was still and tranquil. Around its banks were many smooth rocks that looked perfect for sunbathing. Again, I ached for my paints. Even crayons and a napkin would do. I needed desperately to capture this place's beauty.

I sighed deeply. "I wish I had my paints and canvas with me..."

Nunnowwa turned to me with a look of concern on her face. "Oh, I'm sorry about that, we left them behind, didn't we?" She looked around quickly, thinking. "I'll be right back, don't move," she said, and ran into the shadows of the forest. I stood there alone, waiting for a few minutes, listening to the sounds of birds and insects that lived in the woods, until I heard her footsteps behind me and turned around to see her holding a small, crude paintbrush and a wooden plate with some pigments on it.

"Will this be good enough?" she asked, holding her gifts out to me like an offering, bowing slightly as she did so, giving me an excellent view down her cleavage.

"What? Oh, ya, they look great... The paints! The paints look great, I mean. But, um, I don't really have anything to paint on," I mentioned.

Nunnowwa looked struck for a second, a pout upon her beautiful, delicate face, before she lit up with a new idea. "I know," she said, "you can use me!"

My eyes flared open in disbelief. "Use you? As my canvas?"

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,835 Followers