The Four Years: Year One Ch. 08

Story Info
Marc does something really stupid during Christmas break.
6.8k words
4.42
11.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week of midterms came and went. It was amazing how easy the tests actually were, especially since all my teachers made them sound like grueling torture.

Every night after the last test of the day was done, Rosa and I would celebrate by fucking half the night away. We even started to go at it on Thursday during lunch in my room, but we were interrupted by Jake and Lisa, who seemed to have the same idea as we did.

"Oops," Lisa said with a giggle when they walked in just as I was about to slip my cock into Rosa's pussy.

"They're huge," was all Jake could say when he saw Rosa's large breasts. Lisa grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out of the room so Rosa and I could have some privacy. I have to say, they trill of having been caught made the sex a lot better, if that's even possible.

But now that midterms were over, that meant it was time for Christmas break, which meant going home for three and a half weeks. I really wasn't looking forward to it.

"I really wish you'd come with me," I told Rosa over the phone. She and I were both in the middle of packing.

"I know sweetie," she said. "But my family expects me to be there."

"You sure I can't go with you then?" I asked, really wanting to avoid going home.

"No," she said firmly. "You know that isn't a good idea right now."

Rosa acted weird the few times I brought it up, and even seemed to get nervous and upset. She said something about how her parents wouldn't understand her dating when she should be focusing on her education.

"Just give me the break to talk to them," she said. "I'll warm them up to the idea about you and how much we care about each other. When they see how much we do, maybe they'll lighten up."

"Or your dad will hunt me down and kill me for violating his daughter," I said with a smirk.

"Yeah, like I'm gonna tell him about that," she laughed. "I can just see it now. I hope you like the present I got you daddy. Oh, by the way, I have a boyfriend and we fuck at least twice a day. He'd kill me just as much as he'd kill you. Hold on a sec, what?"

I heard someone talking in the background.

"Really?" Rosa asked them. "Yeah, alright... I'm back."

"I'm really gonna miss you," I said.

"You just going to miss the sex," she said with a giggle.

"Well, that to," I said. "But I'll miss you as well. I've gotten so used to sleeping in the same bed with you and waking up next to you in the mornings, that it's going to be hard to go back to sleeping alone for the next three and a half weeks."

"Tell you what," Rosa said. "When we get back from break, you and I will lock ourselves in my room for a couple days."

I felt my cock start to grow hard in my pants. "That, um... That could work," I said.

"Of course it could," she said with a giggle. "Alright, I got to get finished packing because my ride to the airport is leaving shortly. Remember, I'm going to be busy with my family, so I'll call you when I get a chance."

"Alright," I said. "Miss you."

"Miss you too," she said before hanging up.

I finished packing some of my clothes for the trip back home, which I really wasn't looking forward to. Christmas was the only time of year my family got together and pretended to actually be a loving family, which always ended in someone having to much to drink on Christmas eve, saying something that upset someone else, and snowballed into a huge screaming match with everyone pointing out everyone else's dirty little secrets. Then come Christmas day, everyone pretends that it didn't happen, but the tension hangs heavy in the air.

Still, I'm much better off than Jake. He was going to spend Christmas with Lisa's family, making the first time meeting them.

"Will you quit freaking out," Lisa said as she and Jake walked into the room. "They're going to love you."

"And what if they don't?" Jake said. "What if they hate me? What if I say something to piss off your uncle? What if they find out that you and I are sleeping together?"

"Oh, sweetie," Lisa said as she caressed Jake's cheek. "They already know you and I are sleeping together."

"What?" Jake said, surprised.

"My parents aren't stupid," Lisa said. "When I told them about..." Lisa glanced at me for a second. "You know. They pretty much figured out that we're intimate. They're not uptight like your parents where they expect you to remain celibate till your wedding night. They're realistic and know that sex is a normal and healthy part of any long lasting relationship."

"Oh," was all Jake said.

"So don't be surprised if they want to discuss it or give some suggestions."

"That'll be a fun conversation," I said. I stood up, put my hand on Jake's shoulder and said in my best fatherly voice, "You know Jake, since you and my daughter are having sex, I thought I'd give you some pointers that I know drives her mother up the wall in bed."

"You're not helping," Jake said.

"Not trying to," I said with a grin.

"Yeah, well what about when you meet Rosa's family," Jake said. "How do you think they're going to react to the fact that the two of you are sleeping together?"

"Oh, they'll kill me," I said matter-of-factly. "Probably very slowly and painfully so that I'll be begging them to just end it... But I can honestly say that the sex makes it worth it."

"I don't care," Amy said as she and Andy walked into the room. "You could be dying, with parts of your body hacked off, you're going home for Christmas. No way in hell am I suffering mom and dad by myself."

"But I'm in the middle of something really important," Andy said. "It's crucial that I stay and keep working on it."

"No," Amy said as she sat down next to me. "You can work on whatever it is you're doing when we get back."

"I hate you," Andy said.

"I know," said Amy. "So, last night here before heading home for three and a half weeks... Who else could use a drink?"

We all raised our hands.

"Good," Amy said. We all got up and started to leave.

"First round is on me," I said.

After a couple pitchers of beer at a local college bar, we all returned back to our rooms for our last night before heading home. Lisa ended up spending the night in our room with Jake, but no sex. They both had to get up early for their flight, so it just made sense.

When I woke up the following morning, they were already gone. They must have been as quiet as a mouse when they left.

After I loaded my bags into my car, I had a quick breakfast with Andy and Amy. We said our goodbyes and I was on the road.

The two day drive home was long and boring. I went through my collection of music I had on my iPod three times and had started on a forth play through when I pulled into the driveway of my parents house.

As I got out and looked around, not much had really. But you know what they say about the calm before the storm. I grabbed my bags from the back seat of my car and headed towards the front door of the house. Just as I was about to open the door, it opened and there stood my mom.

"There's my little man," she said and pulled me into a hug. I was weirded out because not only was she actually noticing I was around, but she called me her little man. Never in all my years had she ever referred to me as anything besides my name.

"Um, hi mom," I said, glancing at the address to make sure I had the right house.

Mom ended the hug and held me at arms length. "Let me take a look at you," she said as she eyed me up and down. "Have you been eating enough? You look kind of thin."

"No, I weigh pretty much the same as when I left," I said. "Maybe gained a few pounds."

"Still," she said as she dragged me inside. "Let me fix you a bite to eat."

"Alright," I said. "Who the fuck are you and what did you do to my mom?"

"Language dear," she said as she walked into the kitchen. I set my bags down in the entry hall and followed after her. "Actually," she said as she rummaged around inside the fridge. "Things are a little different around here."

"No shit," I whispered to myself.

"Actually, a lot different," she said. "I wanted to call you and tell you about it, but I figured it would be best if we sat down and I told you in person."

"Well, I'm here," I said.

Mom went about making me a sandwich and set it down in front of me saying, "You still like salami, right?"

"Yeah," I said, taken aback that she actually knew what kind of sandwich meat I liked. She then got my a can of Pepsi from the fridge and set it down in front of me before taking a seat.

"Marc, dear..." she said. "I don't know how to tell you this, so I'll just come right out and say it.... Your father was cheating on me."

"Uh huh," I said with a mouthful of sandwich. This wasn't anything new to me. The whole neighborhood pretty much knew about it. But I could tell from the look on mom's face that this was still something she was getting used to. "I mean, what? Really?"

"I'm afraid so," she said. "I found out a couple weeks ago when I went by his office to bring him some papers he needed for a meeting and had forgotten. When I walked into his office, there he was with his dick buried in some eighteen year old sluts cunt."

"Oh my god," I said. I wasn't surprised by what dad was doing, but by my mom's choice of words.

"Yes," mom said. "Of course, I was devastated to find this out. It made me realize so many things about myself. Like how I really have been too wrapped up in my own things to pay attention to what's going on around me."

So that explains the whole Carroll Brady thing when I showed up.

"I'm no longer taking medication and I've cut down on all the wine I used to drink," she said.

"That's good," I said, kind of in shock. There was one thing that mom had yet to mention, and I was curious about. "What about dad?"

"He's staying with his brother," mom said. Dad's brother lived in New York, so it was safe to assume he wouldn't be around for Christmas.

"Okay," I said. "But, um... What about you and dad?"

"We're getting a divorce," mom said. "I can't remain married to a man who has cheated on me for lord knows how many years."

"So, I guess it's just you and I for Christmas," I said.

"Not really," mom said. "I invited the Pethertons over to join us."

"WHAT?!" I shouted. See, Jessica Petherton was the girl I had dated for a few months in high school before she decided we should split up since we were going to college. "Why?"

"That's the other thing I wanted to talk to you about," mom said. "I've actually kind of started seeing Joe Petherton."

"You're dating?" I asked, a little dumbfounded by the news.

"I know," she said, a little embarrassed and blushing a little. "It's very sudden, and I didn't plan on it happening. Just sort of ran into Joe one day at the market, we got to talking and he asked me out to dinner. It felt so good to have someone to talk to. Someone who actually cared about what I had to say and what I was feeling. One thing led to another and..."

"For the love of god, don't finish that sentence," I said, pretty much knowing where she was headed. The last thing I needed was to think about my mom having sex.

"Are you okay with all this?" mom asked after a few minutes of silence.

"It's a lot to take in," I said. "You dump all this on me pretty much the second that I get home, and everything I remember before leaving for school is now different. I just need a little time to adjust to it, but I'll be alright."

"Good," mom said as she stood up. "By the way, we're having dinner with Joe and his daughter tonight."

Yeah... This Christmas is defiantly going to suck.

After I dropped my bags in my old bedroom, which was the same as it was when I left it, I grabbed a quick shower and then took a nap.

I was in the middle of a dream about Rosa when my cell phone started to ring, waking me up. I was grumpy as I got out of bed and answered my phone.

"Yeah," I said, sounding bitter.

"Hey baby," Rosa said from the other end. Instantly my bitter grumpiness was gone.

"Hi," I said. "I was just thinking about you."

"Aww," she said. "I was thinking about you to. I slipped out of the house so I could call you. How are things going at home?"

I told her everything that had happened about my parents getting a divorce, and how my mom was seeing someone else. I did leave out the part of mom's boyfriend being the father of my ex. I didn't want her to worry and think I might do something I wouldn't do and go through a repeat of the Becky situation.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," she said. "Things aren't all that much better here. I've already been in an argument with someone in my family three times, and I've only been home a day and a half."

"Want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Not really," she said. "Just stupid things. Someone doesn't want me going back to school, saying it's a waste of money and I should settle down and focus on other things... Just thinking about it gives me a headache."

Rosa and I ended up talking for half an hour before she had to go. "I'll call you in a couple days," she said before hanging up.

It was getting close to when mom and I were supposed to leave to meet Joe and Jessica for dinner, so I changed clothes into something nice and went downstairs. Mom joined me shortly and we drove to the restaurant.

"Sandra," Joe said as my mom and I entered the restaurant. He gave her a hug and kissed her cheek before turning to me. "Marc," he said as he extended his hand. I didn't take it. He glanced at my mom, who said, "So, where's Jessica?"

"She's running a bit late," Joe said. "She'll be here shortly."

"Should we wait then?" mom asked.

"No," said Joe. "We should get a table before it gets too busy. Anyways, she should be here before we're ready to order."

The three us were seated and left with menus.

"So, Marc," Joe said to me. "Your mom tells me you're studying computer science and engineering?"

"Um, yeah," I said and took a sip of my water as I looked around. I wondered if there was an exit near the bathroom that I could sneak out of, but then remembered that mom drove here and it was at least fifteen minutes by car from the restaurant to home. Who knows how long it would take to walk.

"Any interesting stories about life at college?" Joe asked.

"Not really," I said. At least none I cared to share with him or my mom.

"Any special girls in your life?" he asked.

"Kind of," I said.

"Oh Marc," my mom said with a smile. "You have a girlfriend? Why didn't you tell me about her? What's her name? What's she like?"

"She's just someone I have a class with," I said. "We've gone out a few times. Do we really have to talk about my personal life like this?"

"What do you mean 'like this'," mom asked.

"I think he's referring to me," Joe said. Just then, Jessica walked up.

"Sorry I'm late," she said as her dad stood up and hugged her. "I ran into Tammy and she wanted to update me on every single little thing that's happened since I last saw her."

"That's okay," Joe said.

"Hi Marc," Jessica said when she saw me, and tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear as she sat down.

"Hey," I said. And it just keeps getting more awkward by the moment.

"How have you been?" Jessica asked.

"Fine," I said.

"Good," she said. "That's good... Kind of weird that our parents are dating each other, huh?"

"Kind of," I said.

"That's right," Joe said. "You guys went out for a few months during your last year in high school."

"Yeah," Jessica said and she flashed me a nervous smile.

Our waiter came over and took our orders. While we waited for our food, the three of them talked about what Jessica was learning at school. Occasionally, they tried to get me involved in the conversations, but gave up since pretty much all my answers were one or two words.

I was glad when dinner was over, but not by the fact that Joe and Jessica would be coming back to the house for coffee. The second we walked through the door, I made a bee line for my room. I expected mom to come up too see what was wrong, but instead when I heard the knock, it was Jessica's voice.

"Can I come in?" she asked. I opened the door a little and then laid down on my bed as she walked in and looked around my room.

"So," she said after a few minutes of silence. "How have things been?" She sat down on my desk chair.

"Fine," I said.

"You're mad at me," she said.

"No."

"Yeah, you are. Look, I can tell you're upset with me... It's because we broke up, isn't it?"

"Not mad at you."

"Marc," she said, tilting her head to the side a little a smiling a bit. "It's perfectly understandable that you're mad at me. I mean... I pretty much forced us to break up because of school. Something I really regret doing."

"Look," I said as I sat up. "I'm not mad at... What did you say?"

"I regret that we broke up," Jessica said. "You really were such a sweet guy, you know. Always treated me with respect. I realized this a few days after I got to college... My roommate and I were invited to a frat party. Of course, we were both excited by this. Our first week there and we were invited to a party. Everything was awesome. So, we went and it was fun... At first. Someone slipped something in my roommates drink and raped her."

"That's fucked up," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "She left school because of it. And me... It opened my eyes to how low a lot of guys really are. And it made me think about you, and how much I missed you."

Jessica got up from my chair and sat next to me on my bed.

"I know I don't deserve it," she said. "But... I want us to get back together."

"Jess," I said. "I... I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll take me back."

"I can't."

"Why not?" she asked as she put her hand on my thigh.

"Because," I said, standing up and walking to the other side of my room.

"Is it because our parents are dating?" she asked. "Because I've talked to them about it already, and they wouldn't mind. In fact they'd be really happy if we did... My dad always did like you."

"It's not that," I said. "I have a girlfriend."

Jessica looked at me for a moment, and then smiled.

"Wow," she said. "Okay... I understand. You're trying to make me jealous by making up some fake girl because of how I hurt you when we broke up."

"No," I said. "I really do have a girlfriend."

"Sure you do," she said with a wink.

"Seriously," I said. "I do. Her name's Rosa."

"I already feel like crap for treating you like I did," Jessica said. "You don't need to make a fake girlfriend up to try and torture me."

"I'm not making it up," I said and pulled out my cell phone. "Look, I'll call her and she can tell you herself."

"This will be interesting," Jessica said as I selected Rosa's number from my phonebook and pressed send before turning on the speaker phone.

The line rang a few times before an automated message said, "The mobile phone you are trying to reach is outside the coverage area. Please try your call again later."

"Okay, that's just bad luck," I said.

Jessica stood up and smiled at me. "Marc... I understand if you're worried that I'd break you're heart again. But believe me when I say that I won't... I love you too much to do that. In fact, to prove to you how much I love you, I want you to be my first."

"Say what now?"

"I want you to take my virginity," she said.

I took a deep breath and let it out. Whoever is in charge of the universe really sucks.

"As honored as I am about that," I said. "I can't. I really do have a girlfriend."

"Alright," Jessica said. "I think I now understand."

"Thank you," I said with a sigh of relief.

"You want to role play," she said with a mischievous grin.

"What?" I said. "No. No role playing. No nothing."

"It's alright," Jessica said. "I think it's kind of kinky. You pretend to be the devoted boyfriend, and I'm the lonely single girl that falls madly in love with you and will do anything to have you... Oooo, this is going to be fun."

12