The Foutain of Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamie, fuck Kristen..." John gasped.

Jamie slapped Kristen's ass and pushed her over. Kristen was on all fours, and Jamie inserted one end of the thermometer into her pussy, and the other end into Kristen's. She began to fuck her slowly. Kristen moaned, and was not far away from an orgasm as it was. Kristen got off by shoving her ass back into Jamie, and Jamie moaned as well, fucking Kristen as hard as she could with the little energy she had. Kristen gasped as Jamie pulled out and began fucking her ass. Kristen moaned as she heard Jamie's soft skin smack into her ass. Kristen couldn't hold it anymore...Jamie reached underneath her and inserted three fingers into her pussy, and Kristen screamed. Her pussy walls tightened down on Jamie's fingers. Jamie "pulled out" of Kristen, and tossed the thermometer aside. Kristen was exhausted. She couldn't even stand up.

"Up for one more?" John asked excitedly. Jamie groaned a little, and Kristen was already half asleep on the ground.

"Jamie, I want you to know that you have the greatest ass I've ever encountered." John said calmly. Jamie blushed. "I want to fuck it. Just you and me."

Jamie was spent, but she crawled over to John anyway. She assumed an "all fours" position, and stuck her ass up, preparing for another fuck. Jamie was always told that her ass was literally perfect. Every guy who had been with her had told her that. It was the fascination that guys had with her ass that made her want to try anal for the first time. Now, however, it was routine.

John played with her ass for a minute, slapping it lightly and watching it bounce. He squeezed both cheeks, then squeezed them together, then pulled them apart. He was gaining yet another erection. He spanked her like the dirty anal slut that she was, and prepared to fuck her. He bent down and ate her ass. Jamie enjoyed it, but mostly just remained submissive due to her exhaustion. Jamie's ass was getting superior licking. He tongued her inside and out, even licking her cheeks, which he found arousing. Finally, he propped himself up on his knees, lined up his cock with her ass, and took the plunge.

It was the greatest feeling John had ever experienced. John moaned in pleasure and in pain. Her ass was so tight, it compressed his cock immensely. John pulled out carefully, and performed another thrust. He moaned just after he heard the "slap" of his skin bouncing off her ass. Jamie moaned a little as well. He picked up the pace, entering in and out, pumping her creamy ass like it was meant to be pumped. He slapped her ass every once and a while, which made her moan each time. Jamie gained energy from her sexual arousal, and began to finger herself. John slammed her over and over, relentlessly fucking her tight ass. He remembered how tight it looked in her dark jeans she wore earlier. He moaned, realizing that he was fucking that same ass. Jamie's moaning pushed him back into reality. He pulled out and asked Jamie to sit on him. She lined up her ass with his cock and slid all the way down. Jamie bounced up and down, almost gaining the same speed that they had before. Seeing her ass bounce and shake made the experience even more sexy for John. John loved hearing Jamie's moans every time she slammed down into him. He felt a tingle in his cock, and knew that he needed to fill this ass with cum soon.

"Ohh...Jamie...fuck me, faster..." John gasped.

Jamie put both knees on the ground, grabbed John's legs, and sat down on his lap again, pumping faster than before. John yelled in pleasure, and slapped Jamie's ass again, and again, and again, until Jamie herself was screaming.

"Come on, babe...fill me!" she screamed as she was slapped. He couldn't take it much longer, but he wanted to last. He pushed her off, made her get on all fours again, and put his hands on her hips, pulling her ass back into his cock where it belonged. He slammed and drilled her ass furiously like an animal. Jamie roared with pleasure, fisting herself as best as possible, loving the attention her perfect ass had gotten her once again. With one final thrust, he slammed vigorously into her chamber, and upon seeing her ass tremble, he blasted her with his streams of man-cream. His cock emptied into her ass six times, and then some. Jamie reached her final orgasm herself soon after. Jamie's ass was worn out, as were all three of them. John pulled out of Jamie and collapsed next to Kristen, who was sound asleep. Jamie, having collapsed from her "all fours" position, just remained on her stomach her eyes closed.

All three of them enjoyed the beautiful sound of their expensive surroundings. Mist from the cold springs had carried over, and sprinkled Jamie, John, and Kristen. They were out within minutes.

Regardless of what John had planned for the visitors on this formal occasion, his Fountain of Youth was ultimately a stress-reliever in the sexiest of ways.

*******************************************

Author's Note: Thanks for reading! This is my second submission on this site, and I look forward to more. When I write, I look for as much feedback as possible to help me create the best product I can. Your feedback is the most valuable thing to me. Thanks again for reading, and let me know what you thought!

12