The Fox and the Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd do anything for you," she whispered, her breath hot near my face, her blue eyes full of wanton lust. Had I been more up to speed with my senses, I'd have disregarded her words as another attempt to throw off my control, like she did yesterday, but I fell for it, because she sounded genuine. I didn't care if she really was a whore. If she wanted me so badly, I'd let her into my life, and I'd set her straight. I grabbed her other wrist, pinning them both up against the bars.

Our lips joined in a searing hot kiss, my tongue joining with hers in the most satisfying of ways. I held her wrists in the air with one hand as she just stood there, receiving me, yielding to me. Our bodies pressed tightly together, like they should be. I could feel her large breasts, much bigger than any girl of her age should have, flattened on my chest. I couldn't believe she was a virgin. My dick grew in my pants at the thought of taking her that way, pressing against her abdomen and up her belly. Her hand went there and felt my pants and she moaned sexily in my mouth; she kissed me with fervor, naked in the rain as she was. She whined when I suddenly broke off the kiss and dragged her by the wrist back home, without looking at her. I heard her whimper, as moving so fast hurt her ass, but I didn't care. I had to have my way with her, and no more moralities, otherwise I'd go crazy.

"I knew you were the same," she shouted, "you're a pervert just like any other man. All you want is sex," she sneered. But she had started it, so I knew this was just trash talk to provoke me further, and boy, was it just the worst thing to do at this time. I was going to make her regret that... or so I thought.

I pushed her through the doorstep, slipping out of my wet shirt and pants and tossing them aside. I hastily took off my glasses and put them on the counter. My dick formed a straight tent in my boxers, until I took them off; I caught her hungry glance and I shook my head, certain she'd enjoy this. If Christina didn't like sucking cock and having her face fucked as much as she did, I'd surely think of her as less of a whore. I swirled her around and made her bent over slightly, her breasts pressed against the wall. I began spanking her, leaving red marks on her ass, and she cried out in pretend shock. That round, plump ass deserved all the spanking I could give it, for making me lose my mind.

"You like that," I hissed to her, bending over her so our faces were close; I was determined to fill her world and give her exactly what she was looking for this whole time.

Our breaths mingled together, our faces close and our eyes locked to each other's.

"Stop, Alex," she cried, but I could tell a lie when it was being told. She was trying to steal a glance at my cock, which was placed against the low of her back. I knew that excited her imagination, because she was slick and shiny between her legs and all around her thighs. My dick still stung from the soap I'd used as lubrication yesterday, but man, was fucking her asshole in return worth it.

I placed my palm on her clit, gently, softly, without rubbing; I only teased her with two fingers, just outside. Her clit was swollen, protruding between her lips like a gumdrop; it was amazingly aroused and enlarged, a beautiful sight that rendered me fully hard, especially at the thought that no one but me had ever gone in there.

I spanked her again on the other cheek as she was arched over to the wall. Her ass was firm, as were her thighs and the rest of her legs, all the parts that I was fond of the most in a woman. Her body wasn't only fit, it was the body of an athlete; I remembered she had invited Matt to her ballet show to grab my attention, and then I knew that she took ballet more seriously than I had thought, and I knew that her pussy had to be as tight as the rest of her body, except maybe her asshole. I started rubbing my hand up and down her ass crack and she whimpered as my fingers brushed lightly over her bruised asshole, just to give her an idea. "You fucking pervert," she breathed sharply, then she whimpered, "are you going to fuck my ass, Alex?"

"Nah," I retorted, my fingers patiently massaging, pressing (but not penetrating) her pussy in a suggestive manner. "That's only one of the three holes I'll fuck today."

She was aghast at my words, acting offended, as if.

"This is rape, you know, I'll tell everyone what you did to me," she cried, and that set me off really badly. I jerked her around, grabbed her jaw strongly and she let out a lusty, submissive moan, proof that she was doing this only to mess with me. I stared at her intently, wildly, and she stared at me back. There was no fear in her blue eyes, only defiance and lust. God, I wanted to fuck this woman.

I buttoned her against the wall, and she did nothing to resist me. I slammed my tightened fist onto the wall, next to her head as a show of power. She yelped and gasped, looking at my own lips. That was my cue. We kissed with a passion and hotness that I'd never felt before. It was a brutal, devouring kiss. Although she seemed slutty, she displayed a shyness and submissiveness, a girly innocence that, when combined with her inexperience, drove me crazy. She was being proven a virgin before my eyes, while I had so firmly believed otherwise yesterday.

She grabbed my hard cock and stroked it towards her belly, and I held one breast in my hand. I slipped to one knee so my head was on the same height as her glorious tits and I plunged my face in them. That alone was enough to make a man's year. I took one of her girthy, round nipples in my mouth and sucked on it, kissing it, my tongue swirling hungrily. She let out a sigh of pleasure, raising her head to the ceiling as she ran her hand through my hair and cupped my cheek gently. I looked up at her, and I saw a shy girl, a bit concerned; that drew my attention.

"Are my nipples too big, Alex?" she asked of me.

"They're like flowers," I replied, somewhat jokingly. Truly, they looked like roses, stiffened and pink as they were. Their ends poked out, but not in an absurdly big manner. It was just the way I wanted it, so tender and feminine. I took the other one in my mouth and kissed it, admiring her for it. I grinned naughtily at her before I bit down on it and she let out a cute yelp, grasping my wet hair strongly. I'd wanted to do that since I saw those tits break free yesterday; I took the other one in my mouth again, biting down playfully and she yelped again. I parted her legs with my hand, searching for her beautiful wet pussy; I teased her with two fingers over there as I sucked and bit on her nipple and she closed her eyes, letting out a throaty sigh of pleasure.

" I'm gonna take the prize before anyone else gets to it," I said to her, standing up.

"I'd never let anybody," she breathed her promise, "it's only yours to fuck, Alex," she moaned shyly, submissively. I let out a chuckle, pleased. When I first saw her, I knew I could bend her if I wanted to, but I never thought she would be this passive. Perhaps she liked me a bit too much. I pulled her to me and she hugged me. I spanked her again for being such a slut, then on a whim, I grabbed her hair and yanked her away, to the living room. I kept close behind her, pressing my dick against her back, constantly reminding her of my hardness, and I put my hand on her smooth, shaven pussy as I pushed her forward. I wondered if she had shaven for me, and then I thought, of course she had. What she didn't know was that I appreciated hair there.

"Leave some hair there," I commander her, "if I don't see a bikini wax soon, I'm gonna leave you dick-less, you whore." She moaned in disdain.

"Sh-show some respect - OW!" I threw her over the couch's arm. Her ass was thrust up in the air, her face down on the pillow. She turned to look at me, the slut, biting down on her bottom lip as I spanked her and she cried out. Her pussy and asshole presented themselves from the thick, firm butt cheeks; I couldn't resist the sight. I just plunged my face right into her sweet-smelling pussy, hugging her beautiful thighs strongly so she had nowhere to go. I licked her lips and she let out a gasp and a groan. My tongue forced its way into her virgin fuck tool, swirling, as I rubbed it with my fingers outside.

She turned her head, moaning like a slut; she grabbed my hair strongly, pushing me in. My response was a heavy, loud smack on her ass which made her cry out, "oh, fuck!" as she rubbed her breast and nipple. My nose was deep into her musky smell, which I couldn't get enough of. It felt wonderful to please Christie in this way. I grabbed both her reddened cheeks and pulled away slightly; I was going to rub her ass crack again, so her juices spread around. Two fingers slipped in her pussy, making her gasp, but I didn't go too far, as not to break her too early. I moved my tongue up to her bruised asshole, licking and rimming the tight ring. That really set her wild and squirming on my arms.

"Shit, Alex, right there," she let out; I was French-kissing her asshole as I had her mouth just moments ago, and she was so into it, despite having had it fucked so hard yesterday. Her eager rosebud clenched and relaxed as I lapped her sphincter into relaxation, forcing a mix of my saliva and her juices down into her waiting rectum, all the while I rubbed her pussy outside, two of my fingers up in there (but not very far). I felt her butt ring pleasantly tight around my tongue, her tangy smell keeping me turned on. She was quivering and moaning, at the mercy of my oral machinations.

I stroked my dick so I remained hard, fantasizing about getting that asshole around it again. She submitted into an explosive orgasm, screaming and squirting all over my mouth. I smacked her ass, grinning victoriously, wanting to watch her lusty expression against the couch. Before she even had a chance to recover, I stood up. Her face was flushed, her eyes glazed after her orgasm.

"Get up," I commanded her, "you need to be standing for the most important moment in your life." She didn't need to, of course, I was just saying that because I always thought sluts must get fucked while standing up, because that's what they do most of the time anyway.

"Wait," she shrieked, "do you have any condoms?"

I laughed harshly, "I'm not about to waste a load in your snatch." I had condoms, but I'd discovered long ago I could do without them.

She opened her mouth to protest, but I had no patience for arguing. I grabbed her arm strongly. "You're hurting me," she protested, and this time she was honest. I had little control of my strength when I got wild; I lightened my grip without apologizing and dragged her to the pillar nearby and made her bend over and grab it. She looked so incredibly sexy, bent over like that; I only wished she was wearing heels. I grabbed my cock and placed it on the lips of her pussy. I don't know what part in me resisted just plunging it deep in one go. "Do you want it?" I asked of her, pressing lightly. I was going to return some of the teasing she had done to me.

"God, yes, please, Alex, I can't wait any longer," she moaned. I could tell by the heated way she said it that she would never be more ready.

My cockhead pushed past the sopping wet lips of her cunt. I was going in and she screamed. Once I felt that slippery tightness engulf me, I had to push it in one go. I held her waist and rammed it inside her pussy, looking down to admire how wonderfully I was stretching it, almost balls deep into her hot, no longer virgin tool. Blood dripped to the floor from my invasion. Her squeezing wetness squeezed my cock. All my senses told me to go fast, because it was this pussy that had made me lost my mind. It turns out, she didn't like slow.

"It hurts soo good," she whispered with her eyes shut, biting her bottom lip. I began slipping out of her, my legs sticky from her juices. I embraced her from behind, bent over with her and kissed her elegant shoulder lightly, before my I put my chin on it. I had one hand on her breast, rubbing and twisting slightly her nipple, the other hand rubbing her clit as I watched her pretty face tense. The rain drops that slid down her face made it look like she was crying; and she had an expression as if she was hurt, her lips pouting sexily, her deep blue eyes begging me, wanting me. Our bodies mingled together, our union breathlessly satisfying. She yielded to me completely. "God, Alex," she uttered as I thrust in her for the second time. She looked overwhelmed, absolutely conquered. "Take it away," she whimpered. "I'm giving it to you, it's all yours to abuse," she continued and her dirty words made my dick twitch, deep inside the wet confines of her pussy. I roughly forced my hand between her thighs from the front, making her part them, then held her waist. I kissed the small blonde with passion, forcing my tongue into her moaning mouth. I began pounding into her with force, pumping her pussy full as she returned my kiss feverishly.

This was the moment I felt most complete in. I was taking her virginity with every bit of the savageness I believed her young, teasing pussy deserved.

I broke off the kiss, my mouth wandering to the side of her neck as I fucked her; I loved her neck, so elegant and smooth. I kissed and licked that little vixen from shoulder to ear, sinking my teeth into her to mark her as mine like an animal, my hands grasping her petite waist to pull her back to me with every thrust.

She was breathless, quiet for a time as I pumped into her; perhaps she didn't have the strength to shout. I growled next to her ear, satisfied with my progress.

I pushed all the way in, to the hilt, and I smacked her beautiful ass harshly. "Ow," she let out, finally, breathless and panting heavily.

"Arms behind your back, hurry up," I commanded, and she gave me her arms meekly; I crossed them behind her back, securing them both with one hand. Her own small hands closed near her elbows. The sight was splendid. "Aren't you a submissive whore?" I hissed. I knew by this point she liked that, because her pussy tightened involuntarily around me, although she groaned in disdain. It seemed Christina Rousseau wasn't quite used to being called that.

She shouldn't have tied her hair into a ponytail, because it begged me to get grabbed. From the arms secured tightly behind her back and her ponytail, I yanked her forcefully back to me with every quick yet long thrust, ramming into her pussy with all my strength. I drew her backwards, forcing her to bend over. She arched her back sexily and moaned loudly as I fucked her roughly. I wished there was a mirror in front of her, like yesterday, so I could see her tits bouncing and her beautiful, round face, screwed up with lust and the effort to endure my love making.

On the same arm I kept her own arms behind her back I put pressure, so my elbow was pressing her lower back down, rendering her completely grounded. Even though she was standing up, she was secured and within my control from every corner - her head, her arms, her legs. She had surrendered absolutely, held down by my strength, giving me her virginity away quietly, letting out a choking yelp every now and then.

I slowed my pace, making sure she fully understood my movements; I let go of her hair. My fingers found their way between her cheeks to her asshole; she jumped lightly and I pushed her body against the pillar, grinning wolfishly.

Her juices were all over, so my glistening fingers slipped easily into her hungry asshole. She yelped and jumped, but made no move to stop me. What could she do, with her hands firmly secured behind her back? As my fingers plunged deep, she tightened her asshole, pushing them out; she'd already learned the tricks of the trade. I put my three fingers in there, keeping my cock deep inside her snatch. In and out my fingers went, picking up pace until I was jamming them in her asshole; along with my fingers, I moved my dick slightly, just to create friction.

"Oh, that feels so good," she screamed.

Taking in ragged breaths, I growled as if to demand that her orgasm arrived. She trembled and I felt her climax rise right up. I thrust faster into her, plunging my dick deeply in unison with my fingers. I felt her cunt flood with her juices as she came, her hot pocket tightening around my cock. Her whole body was shaking and she could only utter, "oh, oh," grinding her butt against my crotch, as if to massage me and her cunt. I retracted my fingers from her ass, watching them slip gracefully out.

After the wave struck, she yelled in ecstasy, "good God, what have you done to me!"

I stopped my thrusting, letting her catch her breath. She was flushed and panting, just the way I liked her to be. I let her relax for a few moments; I thought even she deserved as much, because the storm hadn't passed yet. I still didn't slip out of her, though; I didn't want her to forget.

After she caught a few breaths, she cooed, "Jesus, where did you learn to fuck like that?" and I grinned.

"I've had plenty of chances to experiment," I said wickedly. I also watched a lot of porn; ever since I started watching, when I was ten (I had perverted friends, don't get me wrong), I liked it a lot and as I grew up I gradually began to observe what certain male porn-stars did to make women get off, so I learned a few things beyond the basics. But along with knowledge upon sex, porn awakened something more in me, an animal with a thirst that could only be quenched with and upon a girl like Christie.

The voracious animal in me demanded more of her. I unsheathed myself from her flooded cunt, let go of her arms and jerked her around with unnecessary force. I walked her to the kitchen, but she didn't seem to agree with the notion of going there. I wasn't holding her down at that moment, so I was caught off guard when she stood and turned around and I certainly didn't expect what happened next. Her hand came across my face with a sharp crack. The bitch had slapped me! Stunned, I felt my cheek, and it stung, as I stared at her. I saw her grinning slyly, her face lit in the same greedy light as mine, few moments ago. That little vixen pushed my buttons on purpose. I grabbed her wrist, pulling us close and she moaned and giggled, grinning cockily. I knew that grin, it was that arrogant grin I saw in class. "What the fuck was that?" I asked her.

"You think you can just do what you want to me and get away with it?" she said, and I was surprised. Those were the words I would've used. She deliberately pushed her breasts on my chest. Then her arrogant smile slipped and she bit her bottom lip and batted her eyelashes shamelessly; she was grabbing my rock hard dick that was slickened by her juices, stroking it up and down towards her, and with the other hand she touched my chest. I spanked her ass with all my strength and she laughed and jumped and kissed me. I loved that, she was so cute and sexy; not entirely meekly and passive, like few of my past girlfriends. Even still, I hid my amusement. My hands went to her ass involuntarily, grabbing and squeezing it whole; I had no chance of fitting one whole ass cheek for each hand. Her plump butt drove me crazy, and her tongue on my mouth, now demanding and active, was winning me over.

"I'm not playing games here, Christie," I seethed angrily, breaking off the kiss. She'd never let go of my dick, so I slipped my middle finger in her ass, knowing that would make her hotter.

She slapped me again. "Pervert! You're disgusting," she screamed and tried to escape, but I was done playing. I pulled her by the waist and she kicked and screamed. I was too strong. My hand snaked in her hair and I yanked it hard, forcing her on her knees. She would follow me to the kitchen on her knees for being so defiant. Once in the kitchen, I bent her over the table with force and smacked her already red ass, making her squeal.