The Franchise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to stop," she whispered, "I like it when you touch me."

"And I love to touch you," I agreed, turning her around to face me, "and kiss you..."

A thought burst into my consciousness and escaped my lips before I had time to think about it. I heard myself saying "I love you Kelly."

Her smile was even bigger than when she saw the necklace, but her response was without hesitation. "I love you too." After another lengthy kiss, she added "I want tonight to be a really special night."

I smiled. "How do you mean?"

"I went to the health clinic this week," she purred.

"Oh, were you sick?" I asked, failing to understand her point.

Her eyes sparkled with amusement. "We're a Catholic school, remember? There's certain things you can't get from the health center." And she kissed me, giving me time to figure out what she was referring to. When she said that, I knew there could be only one thing she was referring to. There was only ever one reason why girls would go somewhere other than the campus clinic—birth control. My pulse increased with sudden possibility—but my conscience nagged me at the same time.

"You did? I mean, that's great, but... are you sure you really to do this? I'm just happy that you want to be my girlfriend..."

The way she smiled told me she'd made up her mind. But she took my hand and said "come here." I let her take me over to the couch and we both sat down. She held my hands in hers, eyes locked upon each other. "I've done a lot of thinking over the last few weeks. About me. About us. I'm sorry about last summer, Dave. But after watching that wench hit on you at that bar, I thought to myself you're going to be getting that kind of attention all the time. And since I wasn't willing to stoop to that level to keep you, I thought it would just be better to let you go--the longer a relationship goes, the more pain when it ends. But then when called me that night... you always told me that you felt differently about me, but it took your turning down Siobhan before I really believed it. That's when I thought, what a fool I've been. The most eligible bachelor in the city wants me--you don't get a second chance at an opportunity like that. And this time, I'm not about to let it slip through my fingers again."

"Kelly, you don't have to do this in order to keep me. I want us to be together... when you WANT to be together. Not because you feel you have to."

"I do want to do this," she answered intensely, "this has never been about not wanting to. I've wanted you from the moment you almost jumped out of that tree. Besides... I'm technically not a virgin anyway, remember?" She could see that I was still a little reticent about her motives. She explained further, "it's like... have you ever seenGrease?" I shook my head, although I'd heard of it. She explained "my roommate was watching it the other day. It's set in a 1950s high school. This straight-laced girl has a summer romance, and then last minute rather than moving like she expects she ends up at the same high school with her boyfriend, only to find he's a little different--he's part of the tough guy crowd. In the end she has to decide between being a good girl and keeping her boyfriend, and she decides to do everything she can to keep her man. Well, just like in the movie, I think it's time that I goodbye to Sandra Dee--because, as the song goes, you're the one that I want." And as she finished her point, she dropped her hand onto my lap and gently stroked her way up my thigh towards my crotch. I wasn't sure how to respond. Slowly but purposefully, she moved her hand closer and closer to it. It felt kind of strange to be on the receiving end of this particular move! There was no doubt her intent--she reached the middle, felt for my junk, and finding the bulge there started to stroke it through my pants. My loose-fitting pants suddenly seemed rather tight.

I closed my eyes for a moment and felt her touch me through the fabric. Kelly gently reached for one of my hands with her free one, and guided it back towards her, landing it on her belly and gently resting her hand on it. She was clearly giving me signal that I should touch her, too. So I did--I adjusted slightly so that my legs were slightly more open, giving her more room to stroke, and then I began to caress her marvelous flat belly. I moved my hand toward her side, feeling the feminine curve of her waist. I followed it from her hips to the narrowest part and then to where it flared out again at her side. It wasn't necessarily my intent, but by following the smooth curve my hand slipped up under her short uniform top. Eventually the touch of skin was replaced by the satiny smoothness of a bra. Kelly's response was to bite her lip enticingly.

Seeing as all the lights were clearly green, I dared to venture back towards the middle. Slipping my fingers along the satiny fabric under her shirt, I soon felt the rising mound of her breast. I touched the cup of her bra, sliding up, making little circles, trying to get a feel for the territory. On my third of fourth pass, I felt a tiny bump of hardness. It grew with each subsequent pass, until I could distinctly feel her erect nipple under the fabric. I focused there now, stroking the nubbin with my finger. I heard a slight sigh of pleasure escape Kelly's lips.

All at once, Kelly straightened up on the couch. She pulled her hands together... then reached behind her. Then she reached into her sleeve on the one side, then the other, and then like some kind of magic her bra was now in her hand, removed without taking off her top. I don't know exactly why she did that, but I was glad she did--you have no idea how many times I dreamed of fucking Kelly in her cheerleader uniform. Maybe, just maybe, I'd be getting my wish on the very first try. Kelly, though, was working on an agenda of her own. Tossing the bra to the floor, she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and started leaning back, pulling me over on top of her. Her feet were still on the floor, but she kept going back until she was laying against the pillows at the side of the couch, and I was leaning over the top of her. Then she kissed me. I laid my hands on her belly again, and slipped them up under the shirt, purposefully this time. She relaxed her grip so that I would have room to grope. Excitedly, I sent both hands diving in, and this time my fingers felt nothing but soft breast flesh. Her one nipple was still hard, but the other had been somewhat neglected. I tenderly grasped them between my fingers and in no time evened them out. I felt her wiggle under my touch; "it sends shivers down my spine when you touch me like that," she purred.

"It sends shivers down MY spine when I touch you like this," I agreed. Then I brought my face up to hers and kissed her, but the whole time I was lovingly kneading her responsive nipples in my fingertips. She wrapped her arms around me, but I felt her squirm slightly in response to the stimulation. I sensed that her squirming was causing her crop top to ride up even higher, helped of course by my hands being inside of it. I pulled back to see that her top was caught on my wrists so that it now ended just below her breasts. Slowly, dramatically, I pushed it up and over, appropriately like the unveiling of a masterpiece of art. My heart raced as her lovely twin secrets were revealed. Round, perfect and white like fine china--she didn't have anywhere near as many freckles as some redheads, but if you looked close they were there. As the breasts arose from the valley of her chest, however, the freckles disappeared, leaving two lovely flawless white skin crested with pale pink tips. They were, at the moment, the most beautiful thing I had ever seen."

I was aware that Kelly was watching me. I returned her gaze; she was a little nervous, her complexion pink and possibly embarrassed. "I feel so... exposed," she confessed.

"You have the most perfect breasts ever!" I gushed. I moved my face closer, gathering her breasts up in my hands and squeezing them gently so that they pushed even further upward. Then I kissed the tender nipples, one then the other. She rested her hand lightly on my head, providing encouragement as I sucked on each nipple in turn. I ran my tongue around them, held them lightly between my teeth and gently pulled, and massaged them between my lips. I heard yet another faint sigh of pleasure.

I could have played with those tits all night. They were so soft yet firm, delicate yet responsive, wonderful to touch and even better to taste. But the more I sucked and played with her nips, the more I noticed her hips grinding against my leg. Playing with her marvelous tits seemed to make other things want in on the action.

Still suckling on her delicate nipples, I let my free hand slip down to her leg. At first I touched and stroked her thigh--quite easy to do thanks to her short cheerleading skirt. She had those long, lean, almost straight thighs that a lot of tall athletic girls have, and they were quite soft to the touch. My hand seemed to be drawn to the inside of her thighs for some reason. As I slipped my hand between them, they parted slightly, making it even easier to continue upstream. Next my hand was under her skirt, and from there it was a very short trip to magical place where they came together. At the moment, however, the treasure was protected; because looking up the skirt is virtually inevitable, most cheerleading uniforms come with an undergarment for modesty protection--panties for over your panties, if you will. But even though the heavy cloth, I could sense the heat building underneath. The cloth was too thick to accurately feel the topography below, but I had a pretty good sense where the mons was, so I focused on stroking the entire area below it. It seemed to be effective, because Kelly squirmed even more. It felt like she was pressing her pubis against my hand, rubbing me with it as much as the other way around. As she became more aroused, it became increasingly difficult to keep her nipple in my mouth.

Then all at once, Kelly slipped out from under me. She knelt on the floor, pushed me onto my back, and started unbuttoning and unzipping me in earnest. She pulled my pants down a little ways, then my drawers. My erection sprung up like a flagpole. She put her hands together around my penis, flat, like she was praying except with a dick in-between. She rubbed it up and down gently, experimenting with the touch and feel of it. After stroking a bit, she bent forward and kissed the tip, then down the sides, then down again. It felt OK--truthfully, it was seeing Kelly's beautiful face being affectionate with my favorite part that was keeping me aroused, not her attempts to stimulate me.

Perhaps it was trial and error, but eventually Kelly wrapped her lips around it and sucked the tip into her mouth. Just a couple of inches worth, but I had dreamed of feeling Kelly's tongue so many times, and now it was finally here. "Mmmmhhh," I moaned. To be honest, my response was half intentional--I knew Kelly was no expert at oral sex, and wanted to give her feedback on how to make it work. Fortunately, Kelly was an eager pupil. No sooner did I moan than Kelly started sucking me deeper. In the process she gave up the two-handed orientation and held my penis firmly in her left hand instead. Perhaps instinctively, she stroked the bottom with her hand while she sucked the top.

There's a saying that no woman is ugly when your dick is in her mouth. What about when the most beautiful woman you've ever met is the one with your dick in her mouth? I couldn't take my eyes off her--kneeling sideways to me on the floor, shirt still tucked up under her armpits, red hair cascading down, ruby lips on my shaft. Then she tossed all her hair to the right, turned her head, and our eyes met. Stroking me with her left hand, she licked the underside of my dick, all the way down to my balls. She caressed them with her other hand, licking them as well, but watching my face intently the whole time. "I have to admit I'm a little nervous," she noted between licks. "I'm such an amateur at this, and yet I really don't want to disappoint you..."

"You're doing fine," I croaked, because now she was really finding the rhythm of the thing and I was all worked up.

"Maybe reading all thoseCosmos was good for something," she muttered vaguely. Any thought that her comment may have triggered was immediately lost when she went down on my again. Wrapping her lips around me, caressing me with her tongue on the way in and the way out. I wondered if she might even be experimenting, because it felt like every time she was challenging herself to see how far down she could take me before the gag reflex kicked in. Pretty soon her nose was within two fingers of my navel with no gag in sight. It was amazing. Maybe it was because I'd gone without for so long, or maybe it was because my dream of dreams was coming true, but I was feeling dangerously close to nuttin' in her mouth. Kelly had been clear that she wanted to make love tonight; if I blew my load that might not happen. I wasn't sure what Kelly had in mind as far as making tonight special, but ending with a mouthful of spunk probably wasn't it. It was time to focus on her pleasure some more.

I sat up and laid my hands on Kelly's shoulders. "That was awesome... but now it's time to switch places for a while." Kelly let my guide her back to the couch, sitting on the middle cushion, while I slid to the floor. With trembling hands, I lifted her skirt, simply flipping the pleating upwards rather than down. I then slid my hands along her hips until I found the top of the modesty pants. I tucked a finger under on each side and started to pull them down. I felt that I had picked up something satiny as well, her real panties surely, but decided to slide them both down as a unit. Athletically she bent her legs together, slightly to the side, so I could slide them down her long lean legs. The fabric caught for a moment on her all-white cheerleading shoes; I took a second to wrestle them free. As soon as that leg was out, she swayed it up and over the other direction, so that her bent knees were now far apart. There before me for the first time was her treasure of treasures. The skin of her upper thighs was possibly even more porcelain white than her torso. Between them was a dark pink fissure, framed with a little triangular patch of dark red and neatly trimmed pubic hair (occupational hazard of being a cheerleader--I've never known one to not be at least bikini waxed).

I lay my hands on the insides of her thighs and gently slid them closer and closer to the cleft until my two outstretched fingers lay on either side of it. I tugged gently, and the skin began to part sleepily. I lightly ran one finger down the valley and felt it was slippery with a fine dew. Tugging lightly again, I took my tongue and ran it up and down the fine pinkness from bottom to top and back again. I backed off for a moment and saw that her nether lips were now prominent. I touched them lightly with my fingers, and the separated easily. I replaced my tongue on the soft inside flesh, licking it lovingly, savoring the taste of her fine dew. With each lick, I felt the tiny nubbin at the head of the canyon grow firmer, to which I responded by paying it more attention.

I looked up between her thighs. Kelly was laying back, her eyes closed, her arms laying by her sides helping her lift her torso towards me. I pointed my tongue right at her clitoris and pushed against it as hard as tongue can push. Then I wiggled it around right on top of her clit. She arched her back slightly, pressing her head into the cushion, and moaned slightly. I kept pressing my tongue into that tiny button of nerves. Her hips started bucking, grinding, pushing against me. I pushed right back.

"Oh my God..." Kelly panted. She opened her eyes to look at me, and found me watching her face, taking my cues from her reactions. She bit her lip in embarrassment, but sighed "that feels so good."

"Nnnn hnnn," I responded, not lifting my tongue. Her hips were moving around so much, it became almost a game of tag. I would touch her clit... oop, there it went. My tongue would follow... and it began again. I let go of Kelly's pussy lips and instead interlocked hands with her. Hands locked, tongue working between her legs, I licked the bucking bronco. Her eyes were closed again, and she seemed almost in another place. Then all at once her grip on my fingers grew very tight and she pushed her pelvis into my face. Then I felt her entire body shudder, once, twice, three times.

When her orgasm subsided, she fell deeply into the couch. I got up from between her legs, feeling a sudden cold on my face because my chin was wet like I'd stepped out of a pool. She didn't care; she curled her spine, held my face in her hands, and reached forward to kiss me, legs still spread wide. She kissed me with an animal urgency that it seems to me only an orgasm can provide, and I loved it. Then she opened her eyes wide and whispered "please make love to me."

My erection was already practically in her--my tip could feel the warmth and wetness. She laid back and I reached down to point myself towards the target... and felt her frantically grip my hand again. I saw the apprehension in her face, and it froze me. "Are you afraid?"

"A little," she squeaked. "Last time this didn't turn out so good. What if itwasn't a latex allergy? What if it was ME?"

I bent forward so that my face was right up to hers and our torsos touched. "You need to relax... and enjoy the moment," I said patiently, kissing her. She kissed me gratefully. "There... now just feel. You feel my chest?" She nodded. "And I can feel yours..." I swayed gently, so that our chests brushed against each other. I liked the feel of her breasts against me. "Does it feel good?" She nodded. "There, now this isn't that different," I continued soothingly. I grabbed my tool and rubbed it up and down lightly against her crotch. I could feel the wetness. "Does THAT feel good?"

"Yes... oooh, yes," she agreed, feeling my penis touch her sensitive clit. I bent forward and kissed her again. For a few seconds I just kissed her, but then while kissing her I pressed my dick a little harder against her slippery crotch. I had no problem finding the opening. My thought had been to enter her gently, but that's not how it happened. She was so wet, my penis found the vagina and next thing I knew, aahhhh, I was three-quarters of the way in.

I felt her pussy squeeze me in reaction. Kelly suddenly gripped my tight with one arm and held her head up to my shoulder. "There, now..." I said while almost imperceptibly sliding out a fraction and the same amount back in. I did that a few times, and felt her loosen slightly. "Is it OK?" I asked.

"Yeah. In fact... it feelgreat."

It sure did. I slid it in and out more freely now. She was tight as a, well, almost-virgin, but plenty lubricated so there was not problem. I knelt upright and stroke normally a few times. "Mmmhhh" she moaned, laying back and relaxing. Tentatively, on the next up-stroke I pushed a little deeper. "Oh, yes, that's nice," she purred. Awesome. Next stroke I drove it all the way home. "Oooh!" she exclaimed. She opened her eyes, looked at me, and announced "Oh! I feel so... filled-up."

"Fits perfectly," I teased, leaning forward to kiss her as best as I can while doing the deed at a steady pace. I thrust in and drew out, feeling her pussy gently caress me with gentle squeezing. And Kelly, her fears of a repeat of her first bad experience put to rest, was getting INTO it. I straightened up for better leverage and began to hammer away, letting my dick set the pace, which was hard and fast. Kelly lay back and enjoyed every second of it, watching me. I thought maybe there was a little something in her eyes, wonder or surprise maybe, as in 'wow this feels better than I imagined.'