The Freedom of Being Helpless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not Helpless, yet?"

She hissed at him and made a hard swing in the direction of his nose with her free hand.

"Well, I can fix that."

Randall reached deep into his back pocket and came out with a second pair of handcuffs. He dodged another roundhouse punch and captured her free hand, clicking the cuffs to her wrist and stretching her up with her arms out wide, fastening the cuffs to the far side of the steel top rail. The doctor suddenly hung there like Christ on the cross, her bare toes barely touching the carpeted floor. Randall stepped back to admire the beauty of her, hanging from the steel rail, still swathed in the terrycloth robe, unmistakably sensual and helpless. "There," Randall whispered as he admired his handy work. "I think I'd call that helpless, wouldn't you, Doc?"

The tall beauty raised her eyes to meet his, and something in her fiery glance caused Randall to take a sharp breath. She placed all her weight on the handcuffs, which held her tight to the top rail, and lashed out with both, bare feet, catching Randall square in the belly and dropping him, gasping, to the carpeted floor. The ranger rolled out of the reach of her tiny feet, which were kicking his prone frame repeatedly. He sat up and looked into the fire of her eyes and realized that he had never seen anything in this life that he had wanted this badly.

Randall struggled up from the floor and walked to the far side of the exercise machine, where two, very sheer, black silk stockings were draped to dry. He took the stockings in his hand and walked back to face the tall one. She still hissed and tried to kick him, but it was no real problem for him to catch each little foot in turn and tie the ankle to the lower rail of the exercise machine. In a few moments, the tall one was spread eagled on the machine and truly helpless. Randall moved to stand closer to her as her breath quickened and her huge breasts seemed to heave under the thick wrapping of the terry cloth robe. Randall brought his hand up to the back of her head and laced his fingers in her luxuriant hair. He pulled her head back with his strong grip and bringing his lips close to her ear he whispered, "Helpless?"

A shiver went through her entire body and she closed her eyes, softly hissing the words, "YESSSS. Helplessss. Oh God! Yessss!"

Randall brought his lips to hers, kissing softly, playing along the generous surface of her lips until the sweetness enveloped them both and their kiss opened into a dance of tongues that simply took his breath away, carrying them both into a space where it was impossible to tell where one left off and another began. Randall let his lips trace their way down the slender nape of her neck to the place where the thick terry cloth of her robe barred his progress.

He released his hold on her hair and stood back from her, causing a gasp of disappointment to escape her lips. He reached into his pocket and brought out his pocket knife, an action which caused the dark eyes of the tall one to widen with uncertainty. Randall opened the steel blade and slipped it under the tie of the terry cloth robe which encircled her trim waist, keeping the robe fastened and hiding her magnificent body. A single flick of his wrist caused the blade to slash through the tie and then with both hands Randall ripped open the robe to reveal her naked body. The massive size of her heavy breasts almost took his breath away as they burgeoned free of the robe. They were full and pear shaped and not quite what he had expected. He had assumed that her aureoles would be huge, but they were not. In fact they were quite small, but her nipples were thick as a man's thumb and distended and swollen with desire, announcing the powerful state of her passion.

The sight of her stiffened need on such lovely white mountains, was more than Randall could stand. He lowered his lips to trace the deep valley between her breasts and she moaned aloud with uncontrolled lust, pulling on her handcuffs and arching her back to present more of her bounty. Randall slipped his hands under her breasts, lifting the full weight of her beauty to his lips and kissing the tip of her need swollen nipples. She bit her lip and leaned her head back as he let his tongue play along the sides of the thick hardened flesh, until she shuddered hard and cried out to him, "God, yes Bic. Suck me! Please, Suck me! Milk me. I want it! God! I need it!"

Randall felt the ache in his groin grow even stronger as he took one huge breast in his hands and slipped the swollen nipple between his lips. Her body went rigid and she began a chanting as if in a foreign tongue, while his lips paid court to her voluptuous beauty. She begged in hoarse whispers for more and faster adulations, which he was happy to give. A heavy, womanly smell reached his nostrils and told Randall that the involuntary undulations of her hips were being accompanied by the dew of her passion dripping down her thighs. It was something he wanted to investigate, yet at the moment, he could not abandon her joy at his lips upon her breasts. She seemed almost transported to another place and her pleading only increased his want of her overpowering passion.

"Oh God! Suck me harder. Now the other one! Please. Please, Bic I need it!!!"

Randall shifted his kisses from one nipple to the other, but her ardor seemed only to grow, causing her to whimper and arch her back, fighting the restraints which held her to the exercise machine. Randall shifted his attentions to the other nipple and she screamed aloud as he sucked the swollen flesh deep between his lips. Her full lips allowed her passion to escape in a litany of pleadings for increased desire.

"Harder! Suck it harder. God! Bite me there! PLEASE!!! I love it!"

Randall was almost delirious with desire for this beautiful creature. The more he saw of her unbridled passion, the more he was completely captivated by her. There is nothing so beautiful as a woman giving herself over completely to her desire, and with this beautiful creature, he had found the secret. She had to be helpless to let herself go.

Randall moved his lips once again to the other nipple, and this time he slipped a hand under the unattended breast and raised it to her trembling mouth. She slipped the nipple between her full lips and began to suck voraciously, as Randall teased the other with his tongue. Her moans of passion were now muffled by the soft flesh of her own breast at her lips, but they began to come faster and more strident with each passing moment. Suddenly she shuddered and began to gasp, letting her passion swollen nipple slip from her lips and she began to chant in a hoarse growl as Randall sucked her even harder.

"Ohhhhhhh! ----I'm Gonna Cum ---I ---Oh ---Oh FUCK!!!"

Her body convulsed and she stopped breathing, in the true throes of orgasm. Randall had never seen a woman who could cum from only the teasing of her breasts, yet as he held the tall one close and cradled her, while she shuddered and trembled, he wondered what sexual surprises might be still ahead.

The sweet smell of her cum drove Randall absolutely wild. He quickly untied the stockings which held the tall one's ankles secure to the exercise machine, and lifted her legs, placing them over his shoulders. He took her smooth bottom in his hands and brought his kiss to the already wet lips of her pussy. She hung from her arms which were still spread and locked to the top rail of the machine by the steel cuffs, but her weight now rested with her bottom in his hands and her legs draped over his shoulders, with the terrycloth of the robe hanging down behind her like a cape.

His tongue danced lightly over her swollen pussy lips and she murmured, soft encouragements in a sleepy voice, until the tip of his tongue sought the bud of her passion and touched her clit. The moment he licked the slick pearl of her desire, her eyes flew open wide and her little bare feet stretched out behind him, pointing her toes and straining in the open air. A thick, hoarse moan came from deep inside her and she began to growl entreaties, which built with the speed of his tongue upon the enraged flesh.

"OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS! ----GOD! YESSSSSSS! LICK ME, Bic! PLEEEEEEEASE! --- UH! NYAAAAA! AAAH! –Faster! Oh faster ---God it hurts. ----OH God it feels good! ------SO GOOOOD! ----OH SHIT!!"

She writhed in his supporting hands, the muscles of her taught bottom straining and clenching with the power of her need. Her legs curled downward and her tiny bare feet pressed hard against his back, pulling him into her, trying to get more of his face against the need which was deep in her pussy. She pulled hard against the handcuffs at her wrists and moved her bare feet to rest on his shoulders, giving her leverage to wildly begin rubbing her pussy lips harder and harder against his mouth. Randall felt the straining of his manhood against his trousers and realized that he had never known desire like this. She was completely lovely in the frenzied abandon which was claiming her now, and he wanted her intensely.

He slipped his tongue between the wet folds of her pussy lips, drinking deeply from the flowing well of her passion. She whimpered and strained even harder against him, feeling the loss of his tongue at her clit, but reveling in the new sensation inside her. Randal slipped his tongue deep into the warm wetness one more time and then slipped the sensitive bud of her clit between his lips and sucked hard on the distended flesh. She shrieked at the top of her lungs, allowing only one word to escape her lips over and over again.

"CUM! CUM! CUM!"

Her whole body strained with the sensation and her cum sprayed all over his face in spastic and pressure filled waves. Her whole being was enveloped in orgasmic convulsions and Randall had to let her down from his shoulders in fear of her hurting herself by the power of her undulations. He held her upright with one strong arm while his other hand took the keys and began to unlock the handcuffs, freeing her from her bondage and letting the robe fall from her shoulders, leaving her gloriously naked in his arms. She looked up at him from under heavy eyelids and begged in a husky, exhausted voice, "No! No! Please! ----- Helplessss!"

Randall was puzzled until she placed a finger on the handcuffs in his hand and brought her lips to kiss him, whispering, "Helpless. Please. More."

Randall clicked the handcuffs about both her wrists and she smiled, with a weary but happy smile and began to busy her fingers by unfastening the buttons on Randall's shirt, baring his chest. She raised her arms slipping her cuffed hands over his head and around the back of his neck. She leaned in against him, her magnificent breasts caressing his flesh with voluptuous softness and driving him completely out of his mind. She looked up into his eyes with a new intensity and began to grind her hips against the hard erection under his pants. She rubbed her breasts hard across his chest and he began to feel the startling stiffness of her nipples, which were hard and wanting once more, swollen with renewed passion. She began backing across the carpet, leading Randall by her cuffed hands around his neck, until he stood before the leather couch. She pressed suddenly against him, causing him to plop down onto the leather cushions. The tall one then took her arms from around his neck and kneeled before him, stripping his boots and pants from him, with shackled hands. Randall sat watching her flowing movements with wonder and with a huge erection, which was standing at high attention when she spread his legs and leaned in to take his shaft in her soft fingers. His heart pounded in his chest as she let her fingers dance over the length of his stiffness and then she bent to slip the swollen head between her lips.

Randall almost came off the couch when her tongue swirled over the sensitive head of his dick. Her hands were still handcuffed and worked in tandem on the base of his shaft, while she kissed and teased and sucked the swollen knob. Randall laced his fingers into the luxuriant mane of her hair and tried to pull her away, but she fought him by sucking even harder. His pulse thundered in his ears and he knew he was close to explosion, when she suddenly pulled her lips from him. She took his enraged penis in her hands and began slapping her stiffened nipples with the still wet head of his dick. Randall thought he was going to die, and the tall one began whimpering as the slapping head of his manhood caused her nipples to grow even harder and ache with desire once again.

Randall grabbed her handcuffed wrists and slipped them over his head once more, standing from the couch and lifting her at the same time. He placed his arms around her, crushing the huge softness of her breasts to his bare chest and seeking her lips in a kiss born of absolute enchantment. He had never known a woman like this and if he could, he intended to never let her get away.

The kiss was long and completely disarming. When their lips parted the tall one looked at him with passion filled eyes and gave herself to him. With her arms cuffed around the back of his neck, Randall braced his stance and picked her up slowly, luxuriantly lowering her onto his raging erection. Her eyes flew open and a shuddered gasp escaped her lips as her wet pussy enveloped him and she slid all the way down until their bodies met.

"OH my GOD!"

Her voice was a husky whisper, and it held them both there for a moment without moving, without breathing. Then, suddenly Randall lifted her, almost off his erection and then dropped her, sliding her all the way down on his dick until their bodies met with a shuddering slap. Her bare heels dug into the muscles of his ass and she fought to climb the mountain again, panting and struggling to breathe as the power of her desire took complete hold of her. Randall held her there, impaled on his passion and carried her to the smooth oak surface of the office door. He leaned her against the dark wood and began surging madly in and out of her sweet body. Her thrusts fought back, pressing hard against him with every invasion and drawing back for an even harder return. She uncrossed her ankles above his butt and lowered her legs, placing her bare toes on the calf muscles of his legs, affording her more leverage to return his thrusts. The tempo of their coupling became furious, her bare bottom making flat, slapping sounds as his power slammed her against the dark oak of the door. A thin film of sweat shone on their bodies in the soft office light, accentuating the full beauty of her breasts and defining the straining muscles of Randall's strokes. The tall one began to choke out hoarse cries of passion which said nothing, but told everything in low, needy exultations.

"OH! -- YES! --- Please! – Yes! Harder! Bic! FUCK ME HARDER! I want it! I need it! Please! Oh God! Helplesssss!!!"

Randall turned and carried her to the desk, pulling her arms from around his neck and bending her, face down, over the cool flat surface. The abundance of her breasts flattened and splayed out beyond her trim body, as she pressed them into the smooth wooden surface and stretched her handcuffed hands above her head to grasp the edge of the desk. Randall grabbed her trim waist as he slid his raging length into her dripping pussy. She spread her legs and dug her bare toes into the carpet, as Randal's strokes began to pick up force and speed. He slammed his body against her smooth bottom, causing her whole body to shake with the force of the blows. She wailed out the need and sobbed with reckless abandon as her passion took complete control of her and she begged for deeper and more fulfilling penetration. Cum dripped down her thighs and her body trembled from hysterical want. Randall laced the fingers of his hands in her flowing mane and pulled her head back as he thundered into her body. Her back arched and her breasts lifted, allowing only her thick swollen nipples to touch the surface of the desk, brushing back and forth with every one of Randall's penetrations, sending sensual waves through her whole body.

Suddenly she began to squirm under his surges. She began to squeal and cry out in a deep throaty voice, tinted with sexual panic.

"OH! Bic! God. Baby! Hold me! Please Bic hold me! PLEEEEASE!! NOW!"

Randall pulled out of her, which elicited a scream of protest. He turned her to face him and she slid her bottom onto the smooth desk top, grasping his erection with both manacled hands and sliding him deep into her pussy. She wrapped her legs about him and looped her handcuffed arms over his neck once more, pressing her soft breasts against his heaving chest. She closed her eyes and the muscles of her vagina clamped down on him with fierce hold and she began to sob with hysterical need, as his orgasm flooded into her. Randall picked her up and held her tightly as his body trembled and his cum began to drip out of her. All the time she rubbed herself against him and sobbed gently, "Yes. Yes. Cum for me. In Me. Yes.---Just a little longer." Then her legs clamped tightly around him and she leaned far back in his arms, causing her thick hair to splay out on the polished wood beneath her. In a voice that came from deep within she cried out, "OH GOD! ---Cumming! Cumming! --------- Hold me!

They both tumbled to the floor as she trembled and writhed and shook, while Randall held her to him, watching as she suffered the rigors of her last powerful climax, spraying ejaculate all over him in a sweet flood. He held her until her breathing returned to normal and she lay limp in his arms, completely sated. He then carried her to the bathroom and he bathed her with warm water, gently toweling her off and carrying her to the leather couch. There they lay for the rest of the night, snuggled together like spoons, with her smooth bottom nestled in close to him and his arms about her, holding the bounty of her breasts in his hands.

In the morning Randall awakened to see the tall one dressed in another tailored suit, which subdued, but failed to disguise the voluptuous swell of her breasts. She was slipping on those deadly high heels and smoothing her stockings, as Randall began to stir. Her hair was once again arranged in that tight bun at the back of her neck and he marveled that this had been the same woman with which he had shared such unchecked passion the night before.

The tall one noticed that his eyes were open and she crossed the floor to lean over him, planting a soft kiss on his lips. As Randall tried to reach up for her, he found that he was handcuffed to the leg of the large leather couch. He struggled there a moment and then smiled at her.

"What's this all about?"

The tall one stood looking down at him for a moment and then strode to the door, taking the knob in her hand.

"Come on now, Doc. ------ You have to be kidding!"

Her small hand turned the knob and opened the door, slightly. She looked back at him, lying naked and handcuffed to the couch, and smiled a sweet smile.

"You can't leave me like this, Beverly."

Randall was beginning to pull harder and harder against the chained cuffs at his wrist. He struggled for a moment and then looked at the tall one, who still stood in the door, looking at him with a sweet smile on her face.

"Why are you doing this?" he demanded.

The tall one looked at Randall for a long moment and then said, "Oh I don't know. Possibly it's to let you know that there are some really wonderful things that come from being helpless."

12