The Fulfilment of Caroline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Ok, calm down" said Helen, "You can help Tina get me ready."

Helen sat in the chair with the cape over her shoulders; I put my blouse back on and sat on a stool the other side of the chair to Tina. Tina showed me how to buff nails and apply false nails, "Just be careful with your nails." Tina admonished.

Over the next hour and a half, Tina made Helen up into an equally dramatic look just different to my own. When we stood next to each other it was clear we weren't going for a normal night out. Tina styled Helen's hair and sprayed it with hairspray.

"OK Girls, I want some pictures now and I want you to take lots of pictures later. This will do wonders for me if these pictures get seen."

Helen and I posed for Tina but our casual dress did not match our face and hairstyles one bit.

Tina said she would leave us and Helen and I arranged to meet back at her house to change.

I kissed Tina, thanking her profusely; Tina looked me in the eye.

"Just make sure I get an invite next time" she said.

I went back to the Hotel, packed my outfit into my case and spare underwear and make-up and drove round to Helen's. We ate a light bite and chatted getting increasingly nervous as the time got nearer to us having to get dressed. Let me show you the spare room, you can stay there tonight so you don't have to go back to the hotel too soon.

I kissed Helen and thanked her, we had a cuddle and I let Helen go to her room to change.

I got my outfit out and undressed carefully so that I didn't disturb either my make-up or hair. I used the bathroom and washed myself all over, moisturised and started to dress. My outfit had a leather basque which was boned and lined with silk, it was burgundy and dark brown leather panels with front steel clip fastenings. There were ribbon trims and six suspenders attached. I put on the basque and fitted my gel breast inserts and then breathed in so that I could fasten it. It felt wonderfully restrictive and when I looked at my reflection I knew I would look good.

I put on my knickers which were full at the front and g string at the back the material was quite tight and held my clit in place nicely. I sat down and rolled my stockings up my legs, I had never before had such luxurious stockings; they were opaque black with lace tops and at the back had burgundy ribbon lacing from mid-thigh to stocking top. I attached the suspenders making sure I had them straight. My skirt was one colour burgundy leather; which came to my knee. It was very tight to the knee and ensured I could only take very short steps. The skirt had several panels cut out which showed off my legs all the way to my stocking tops. I put the skirt on but then was so restricted I could not put my shoes on. I removed the skirt and sat on the bed to put on my shoes, these were spike heeled pumps with and ankle straps with small spikes around the straps. I fastened the shoes and decided to practice walking before I had the additional restriction of the skirt. I put on my accessories, leather choker with silver chains looped in layers over my chest, fingerless gloves which allowed me to wear rings and I loaded my burgundy studded leather bag with make-up, condoms (well a girl never knows!) tissues, phone and purse, oh and a collar and lead for Lisa just in case. I sprayed myself with perfume and then put the skirt on. I felt a million dollars, I looked better than I could ever have hoped or dared.

I shouted to Helen asking her if she needed any help. "No" came the answer "Have a seat in the lounge, why don't you pour us a glass of wine though"

Very carefully I negotiated the stairs and went into the kitchen, poured two glasses of red wine and sat in the highest chair I could find in the lounge. I wasn't at all sure I could get up from the settee without help in this outfit!

A few minutes later Helen came down stairs, she looked stunning, very Victorian in a fetish kind of way. I stood up and kissed her gently.

"You look stunning, you are bound to pull tonight" I said honestly.

"Maybe I don't want to pull anyone else" came the reply.

I held Helen's hand gently and steered her to her wine.

"Listen, I really like you, in fact I fancy the knickers off you but Lisa is very insecure and nervous that I will leave her for you or someone else. I love Lisa and want her to be happy. I think we can all have fun and even play together if you would like that but I need to concentrate on Lisa for the moment at least. Just come with us tonight and see how it all goes, I will be here with you later and we can chat about the night then."

Helen said she understood and we cuddled some more, sipped our wine and then Helen said come on let's get some pictures before we go out. I'm useless at posing but Helen soon had me striking some sexy poses, I took pictures of Helen and then we took some on the timer of us together, in one of the pictures Helen grabbed me and kissed me with tongue. It was very erotic and the picture was fantastic. Helen saved the pics' to her computer quickly and wiped the memory card just in case Lisa saw them.

We put on long coats to cover our outfits, finished our wine and waited for the taxi.

The Club

Helen and I arrived at the hotel just after eight, the traffic had been manic, I text Lisa and she rang back immediately, she thought I had decided not to come. She told me the room number and Helen and I took the lift to the floor.

Lisa was at the door by the time we exited the lift, she looked stunning in her sub outfit, blond curls and white and pink basque covered in lace and frills. I kissed her and she led us into the room. I was nervous as there were three other girls in the room. Lisa introduced each of them, Karen, Nicola and Tracy. Tracy had booked the room and the other girls had all got dressed there, Lisa was keen to see our outfits, Helen removed her coat and everyone oohed and aahed and the sexy outfit. Helen beamed and I could see her confidence grow. I took my coat off and Lisa almost cried. I opened my bag and put the new pink and white collar around Lisa's neck and attached the pink lead. The other girls were stunned; Lisa had clearly not fully explained her sub side and definitely not our relationship.

I whispered in Lisa's ear, "Just to remind you of your place my darling, not full Bitch mode tonight but remember who is in charge."

I kissed her and Lisa beamed at everyone. The atmosphere lightened and we all chatted while the other girls finished dressing and making up. At nine o'clock we all walked to a small bar close to the club for pre-club drinks and to meet more friends. I was relaxed in their company and Helen had clearly been accepted and was chatting away to the other girls. The bar was very nice with a mix of people, some obviously going to the club or somewhere similar and others out for a regular night out. The atmosphere was great, relaxed and non-threatening.

At eleven, we all walked to the club, there was a small queue but it only took five minutes or so for the doorman to let our group in.

"Have a nice evening ladies" he said with a huge smile on his face and a definite glint in his eye, Tracy grabbed his shoulders and reached up to kiss him on the cheek.

"Come and find me later hun" she said.

The doorman blushed bright red but opened the door for us.

We all went to the bar and Tracy organized drinks, Lisa, Helen and I spotted a seating area and a couple of tables where we could all sit. Tracy Karen and Nicola brought the drinks over; bottles of red and white wine and six glasses. The music was loud but we could still chat. Tracy was up dancing after a quick sip of wine, she was definitely and exhibitionist and definitely after guys, Karen was dancing with her. Helen was tapping her feet so I suggested she join Tracy and Karen to see what happened, Helen agreed and was soon dancing, before long there were about a dozen people dancing in their group, guys, girls and TV's. After a few glasses of wine to steady my nerves I stood up and pulled Lisa to her feet and led her to the dance floor by her lead. She was by no means the only sub there, in fact there were Domme men and women and TV's with an assortment of subs, some were openly using crops and other implements, there was one poor real girl sub with her Domme wearing an open mouth gag, her owner was feeding her all sorts of drinks and the poor girl had no option but to swallow. I could only imagine what she would be swallowing later.

Lisa and I joined our group on the dance floor and even though I've never been a dancer I managed to sway in time with the music. Lisa was a very good dancer and soon Helen, Lisa and I were dancing together in a kind of splinter group from the others. Tracy was slow dancing with a large black guy with a shaved head. They were kissing and making out. Karen and Nicola were dancing with a mixed group. I leaned over to Helen to ask if she was OK.

"Yes I'm loving it, I've had loads of people feeling my exposed bum and kissing me. I love it." She said.

We went back to our seats and ordered more drink; I sat opposite Lisa and Helen deliberately so that Lisa needed to interact with Helen. They were making small talk, I left them to chat and went to the bar, a real girl came up to me and asked if I owned the girl in the white.

I said "Yes why?"


"I find it so erotic, I'd love to be someone's sub" she said.

I asked if she wanted a TV mistress or real girl, "Either" she replied.

"Come back to our table, my name is Caroline by the way."

"I'm Kim" she said.

I ordered more drinks and took Kim back to our table; Helen was clearly winning Lisa over as they were chatting animatedly and laughing. I introduced Kim to Helen and Lisa, I motioned to Helen that I wanted a chat, we went to the ladies room, and touched up our make-up. I told Helen that Kim was a little bit sub and was looking for a mistress.

"Why don't you take a walk on the wild side?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean take Kim home with us and you can try being in charge. Kim will love it believe me and so will you. You don't need to be extreme dome but you can be in charge."

Helen looked a little shocked but I could see that she was tempted, I reached into my bag and pulled out the collar and lead I had bought for her.

"Her you go Helen, take this and see what Kim does when you put it on her"

Helen took the collar and lead and we walked back to the table. I reached over and pulled Lisa by the lead back to the dance floor. As I looked back, Helen was sitting next to Kim and was putting the collar around her neck. I decided we needed to give them some space so looked around the dance floor to find Tracy, Karen and Nicola. They were all dancing in a group of others, Karen and Nicola were obviously together for the evening at least, whilst Tracy was definitely a girl on a mission to dance and make out with as many men as possible. She was currently dancing with two guys who were trying to out-do each other getting as close as possible to Tracy. Lots of kissing, bumping and grinding going on. Lisa and I joined the group and two more guys came over to dance with us. This was a new experience for me but one which I quite liked, I was enjoying the attention and to be honest the flirting was addictive. Lisa didn't look quite so happy though. She was dancing with a guy who was almost drooling over her. I reached across and pulled her lead, she came to me and I whispered.

"Shall I tell him he can fuck you for a price Bitch? Or would you prefer just to suck him?"

Lisa lowered her eyes, "Whatever you say Maam."

I laughed and said "Not today my pet. You are mine to play with. Just enjoy the dancing."

Lisa and I danced for a little while longer, Tracy announced she was going back to her hotel with one of the guys but said we could go back whenever we liked.

Home for Fun

My legs were killing me, I was slightly regretting the spike heels but then again a little pain is worth the admiring looks I was getting. I pulled Lisa off the dance floor and went back to the table, Helen and Kim were sitting together and Helen was kissing Kim hard pulling on the lead to prevent Kim from moving back. As we sat down Helen let Kim go and looked quite sheepish.

"Having fun?" I asked

Kim blushed and Helen giggled. "Well I took your advice and you were right."

It's late shall we go home? I asked

Kim looked crestfallen; I whispered to Helen, "Shall we all go to your place?"

Helen smiled and said, "Let's go!"

Helen pulled Kim's lead and I pulled Lisa's we told Karen and Nicola we were going back to the hotel and then home, we all kissed and then we left the club. On the way back to the hotel we chatted and Kim was relieved that we were taking her home with us. At the hotel we knocked on the room door and it was answered by the same black guy I had seen Tracy dancing with earlier, he was naked and boy was he hung. We all went inside to collect our coats Tracy was on the bed on all fours sucking another guy. The black guy just said let yourselves out and climbed on the bed behind Tracy and pushed his enormous tool back into Tracy's pussy. She stopped sucking for a second and said "bye have fun. I am" and with that grabbed the cock in front of her and plunged her head back onto it.

We left and closed the door quietly, took the lift to reception and waited for our taxi. Everyone was a little quiet, partly I think as we were all considering what we had just witnessed but also I think because we wondered what would happen back at Helen's house.

The taxi ride was quiet too, I held Lisa tight and Kim was making sure Helen didn't escape.

Back at Helen's we all had tea and coffee and Helen made us all welcome. No-one appeared to know what to say or do next. I stood up and went to the spare room and signaled Helen to come with me. Once in the room, I asked Helen if she wanted Kim to stay.

Helen replied "Yes, I really like her and I want to see where it goes, do you think she will stay?"

"She will if you want her." I said "Let me sort this out if you are sure"

We went back to the lounge; Lisa and Kim were sitting quietly.

"OK" I said, "Lisa, what time do you have to be home?"

"Not until early afternoon" she replied.

"Kim; what about you?

"Whenever I like" she replied "I'm single and I live on my own"

"Right, Lisa, spare room and strip, I'll see you in a minute. Kim, Helen's room and strip, Helen will be there in a minute."

Lisa and Kim went to the rooms I hugged Helen and said, "Just do whatever you feel like, Kim is loving this, if you want more action come and get me but give me at least thirty minutes with Lisa first. OK?"

Helen nodded and went to her room. I went to the spare room; Lisa was standing in her basque, knickers, stockings and heels. Her collar and lead were still fastened to her neck. She was stood at the end of the bed and looking at the floor. I stood facing her and lifted her chin so that she could look in my eyes.

"Have you enjoyed this evening?" I asked

"Yes Maam." She replied.

"Not Maam now my darling, I love you and I wanted to make sure you were happy with how I made you feel. Would you have done anything I asked you? Would you have sucked off those men? Would you have let them fuck you?"

"Yes maam I would have done anything you commanded. I am yours to do with as you wish, I only want to please you Maam."

I removed the collar and asked Lisa to help me out of my dress. She slowly helped me to my underwear, kissing my bare skin as each piece of outer clothing was removed. Once I was down to my underwear, I lay Lisa back on the bed and knelt between her thighs where I freed her clit and like a starving girl engulfed her clit and proceeded to feast. Lisa was moaning and breathing hard, I stopped and scooted up the bed so that she could eat my own clit, we managed to get into a sixty-nine position and Lisa deep-throated my clit, god I wish I could do that!

I didn't want to cum too soon, so I detached myself, turned around and snuggled up to Lisa for some deep-kissing and tongue dueling. I heard a noise and I looked up to see Helen and Kim coming into the room.

"Can we join you" Helen asked.

They were both naked, Helen looked stunning with large breasts which were firm and nipples erect and showing evidence of Kim's lipstick, she had a trimmed bush and full hips. She was beautiful and you would say full figure, not fat in any way. Kim on the other hand was very slim with pert breasts but what made me stare was the fact she had her nipples pierced, belly button pierced and I could clearly see a clitoral hood piercing as she had a completely shaved pussy. Helen slowly turned Kim around to show Lisa and I a tattoo across Kim's lower back of intertwining flowers and leaves which went from hip to hip and low enough to disappear in between the cheeks of her very pert bum.

I pushed Lisa onto her back, her clit pointing upwards, help yourself ladies, Helen pulled Kim by her lead and maneuvered her onto Lisa's face and instructed Lisa to lick. I rolled a condom over Lisa's clit and Helen lowered herself onto it slowly riding Lisa and kissing Kim. I put a condom on and climbed behind Kim; I lifted her up and pushed my clit into her pussy from behind.

"Lick my balls Lisa" I said "and you can't cum without my permission."

Helen was riding Lisa like a woman possessed, I was fucking Kim and Lisa looked like she was going to burst with the effort of trying not to cum. Helen came first, thrashing about on the bed, Kim followed soon after. I could barely hold off so I pulled out of Kim, lifted her off Lisa, Helen could see I wanted to get at Lisa so lifted herself off. I removed both condoms, turned around and plunged down onto Lisa's clit. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

Helen and Kim were on each side of Lisa and I, Helen leaned in and licked my clit and was immediately joined by Kim. They shared my bouncing clit as I pleasured myself on Lisa's beautiful clit.

"Cum in me my darling." I breathed

Lisa exploded in my pussy and I shot cum all over Kim's face, Helen cleaned her face with her tongue swallowing and sharing with Kim. I stayed planted on Lisa, she felt so good in me.

Eventually, I collapsed on top of Lisa and Helen and Kim cuddled in we were all kissing each other. Helen stood up and pulled Lisa off the bed.

"Let's give these lovebirds some space" she said

I lifted off, Lisa and went to the bathroom, "Please stay" I said

Helen and Kim lay back on the bed and when I returned Kim was cleaning Lisa's clit which still looked ready for action, I snuggled in and kissed Lisa hard.

"Are you ok with this darling?" I whispered.

Lisa just nodded. I turned to kiss Helen who was looking like she was in a dream, I kissed her and then moved down to lick her pussy and in no time she was panting and moaning, I loved being able to give her pleasure, Lisa was sucking on one of her breasts and Kim was eating the other, Lisa had her fingers jammed in Kim's pussy and her clit was bouncing around. My own clit was hard and ready for some more action. Helen suddenly started bucking around and her pussy was soaking, I lapped her up, her taste was divine. As she came down from her climax I stood up put on a condom and put one on Lisa, I pushed my clit into Helen's pussy and started to fuck her slowly and gently, Lisa got the idea and Kim lay next to Helen, playing with her breasts, Lisa entered Kim and we began fucking in time, slowly, gently and building up the passion, I looked across at Lisa, she leant over and we kissed, it was so erotic, fucking two women while kissing. The passion built and I could feel myself getting closer, I picked up the pace and was thrusting deep into Helen who was gripping me and thrusting back as hard as she could, I couldn't hold back I gave one final thrust deep into Helen and I shuddered to a climax. Helen came again and I collapsed on top of her. Lisa lasted another couple of minutes before cumming deep in Kim.