The Full Package - Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave could feel his cock throbbing as the blood pumped into it and wondered if she could feel it too, through the muscles of her vagina. He knew it was now or never. Her eyes held a warning, but Dave was wondering if there was a silent request there as well – a plea that he just ignore all the rules, all the possible consequences, and just push forward and fill her as she pulled him in… like their bodies knew they were supposed to.

He felt his pelvic muscle contract powerfully and, in a flash of desire and need, his frazzled mind imagined for a second that he had done it, but when he looked down he saw that he had pulled back instead, a string of pussy juice and pre-cum momentarily connecting Cody's inner lips and the tip of his penis.

With an extreme effort of will, Dave pulled away completely and fell back on the bed next to her, feeling very awkward with his erection sticking up at a ninety degree angle. Despite the adrenaline running through him, he felt strangely exhausted.

Cody closed her legs and lay there for a minute in silence, without looking in his direction even, before slowly climbing out of bed and walking into the bathroom, from which he soon heard the sounds of the shower running.

The import of what just happened threatened to overwhelm him and he felt like screaming – first in frustration (his balls ached terribly), then in anger at himself for being so selfish. When he heard a convulsive sob emanating from the open doorway of the bathroom, he finally did groan out loud as a wave of guilt washed over him.

How could he have let it go that far? Would Cody ever speak to him again? He knew he had just destroyed that bond of friendship and even love (familial, of course!) that he thought had grown over the last week.

He heard another moan from the doorway that almost mirrored his own and he didn't know what to do. With the lessening of his physical excitement, repentance and embarrassment took over his emotions. She must feel violated, betrayed, or even worse – guilty as he did for not immediately pulling away.

But then – she had tried to, really. It was all his fault. He wanted to go to her to apologize - though a part of him noted wryly that he seemed to be apologizing a lot lately. He wanted to comfort her, at least, and convince her that he was the only one with any blame. He knew, though, that the last thing she would want was his company. He doubted she would ever truly trust him again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave awoke suddenly from a blow to the head from a pillow, and Cody yelling "Wake up sleepy-head!"

He hadn't meant to fall asleep – the strong emotions from what had occurred with Cody as well as the trauma from last night had apparently overcome him while he waited for her to come out of the shower.

He pulled off the pillow to see Cody clothed in Lisa's dress from last night. She was smiling at him from the side of the bed and holding up his pants. "Look – the clothes came while you were asleep. I've been out exploring the house while you were wasting the day!"

She certainly seemed happy. Had he just dreamed the whole thing? His hand went automatically to his penis where he felt the tell-tale stickiness all up and down the shaft and around the tip. He turned red as she gazed at his face and her eyes glanced down to where his hand fumbled in the sheets. She suddenly turned away, a noticeable blush rising in her cheeks.

It wasn't a dream after all! Dave was about to ask her forgiveness, somehow, but she seemed to sense what he was going to say and quickly spoke up:

"We better get going if we're going to get a good palapa – you know how fast they go…"

She tossed his clothes onto the bed then walked over to the windows overlooking the beach. Dave was about to try again when he noticed the grey clouds and drizzle beyond the windows and suddenly realized how tense she must be. If she was anything like her sister, she probably just wanted to pretend that nothing had happened and move on.

That was fine with him.

She kept her back turned politely while he pulled on his pants and shirt. "You wouldn't believe how big this place really is, Dave. His parents must have some serious money," she commented over her shoulder.

"Well, let's go look around," he said as he finished pulling on his shirt. Cody turned and smiled at him brightly, with a just a hint of what he thought was gratitude but no other sign of what had passed between them earlier.

She quickly led him out into a lounge area that was surrounded by doors to other guest rooms, but she quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him down a long hallway to show him a massive kitchen. There were several cooks and other servants preparing what appeared to be lunch for dozens of people but the kitchen looked like it could handle a dinner for a hundred.

Not wanting to interrupt the process, they went out some swinging doors to a giant dining room where other staff were setting a long table and an older couple seemed to be directing them.

One of them, a dignified looking gentleman, looked over as they came in. "Well, hello there! Can I help you?" The man spoke English with only a slight accent.

Suddenly feeling out of place, Dave told them that they were friends of Armand's and that he had been nice enough to let hem stay the night in one of the guest rooms.

"Ah. Armand is such a giving boy," the lady, who's accent was only slightly stronger, gave them a generous smile and explained that they were Armand's parents. "His fiancée is a very lucky girl – or very smart…" she glanced at her husband wryly as they seemed to share a private joke.

The older man laughed and added, "My wife is a typical mother – no one is good enough for her son!" He paused when he saw the look of confusion on Cody's face. "Did he not tell you? He had to fly to the Federal District this morning to finalize the wedding arrangements."

The mother didn't seem to notice Cody's strange look. "It's going to be one of biggest weddings in years." She cocked her head slightly and gave them a knowing look. "You two are such a beautiful couple. Are you married yet?"

Dave started to shake his head. "No?" she went on. "Marriage can be such a wonderful thing." She stepped closer and grabbed each of their hands. "It's not easy by any means," here she glared over at her husband then turned back to them, "but when you find the right person…" she smiled warmly at them. "It makes life a joy to live."

"I'm sure they can make their own decisions, mi amor," the man admonished her, tugging slightly on her shoulder. "We better let them run along and enjoy the day." He looked apologetically at Dave and Cody. "I wish we had time to be better hosts, but unfortunately, we have to finish preparing for this dinner. Lucinda will show you out."

It was a polite dismissal, but a dismissal nonetheless. His wife glared at him, but didn't say anything and the same girl Dave had seen this morning and at Armand's party suddenly appeared at his elbow and smiled at them, bowing towards the door.

With a wave from Armand's mother, they were out the door and headed towards the greeting hall where Lucinda located their shoes.

"Lo siento, pero es el Senador quien manda aquí," she said apologetically as the elevator door opened.

----------

"Can you believe Armand's father is a Senator?" Dave asked when the doors shut and the elevator began dropping. There was no immediate response and he glanced over at Cody. She still looked a little pale and she was staring into space.

"Are you okay?"

She finally looked up. "Yes." She took a deep breath and let it out decidedly. "I'm ok." She frowned, though, and her brows furrowed. "Why do you think he sent us off all of a sudden?"

"He probably saw your face," Dave replied. "You looked like you were going to be sick." He put his hand on her arm. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine, really." She gave him a half smile and shook her head. "I should have known. I felt like there was something weird with him. He was such a gentleman in public, but you should have heard him when we were alone."

They reached their floor and began walking towards the room. "Every other thing he said felt like a line to get in bed with me. Not that I'm not used to that," she grimaced, "but the strange thing was, he never seemed to care how I responded… like he knew he was going to get what he wanted no matter what." Her eyebrows furrowed in thought as they reached the room.

"I'm sorry, Cody," Dave said.

"No, it's alright." She flashed him what he thought was a brave smile. "I told you I wasn't staying for him."

Dave stared into her eyes for a moment, not sure at all how to interpret what she had just said. Was she genuinely not disappointed about Armand? Was she just hiding her pain? More importantly…had she forgiven him for what happened this morning?

Cody took the key from his hand and turned away, opening the door and stepping through, leaving Dave standing in the hall with a confused look on his face.

----------

They both changed for lunch – and this time Dave noticed that Cody was not so nonchalant about their privacy as she had been earlier in the week – but they checked their messages before leaving the room. Lisa had called, saying that everything had worked out and she was about to get on the plane. She repeated her wish to Cody for good luck with Armand, which made both of them shake their heads, and she reminded Dave to watch over her little sister, which caused his stomach to lurch in a strange mixture of guilt and fearful premonition.

There was also a message from the concierge reminding them of their 2 pm flight to Chichen Itzá. Dave looked questioningly at Cody, but she just shrugged.

"Maybe Lisa booked it before she left?" Cody ventured. "I'm ok with it if you are…"

"I guess we don't have anything else we have to do, and the rain seems to have let up" Dave agreed. A strange prickling sensation on the back of his neck quickly gave way to the rumblings of his stomach and he opened the door for Cody as they left for the restaurant.

---------

The flight there was more than they had bargained for, as the weather was still spotty and the winds at higher elevations tossed the little plane around like a toy. Cody held Dave's hand in a vice-grip, which under other circumstances he would have enjoyed, but he was too busy being scared himself.

When they finally landed and came to a lurching halt at the end of the runway, the sun shone brightly through the window and they both detached their sweaty hands with embarrassed smiles.

A few moments later they were stepping onto solid ground to find the other passengers and even the pilots whooping it up in celebration.

"Maybe we should swim back," Dave joked and Cody giggled in relief. He was mildly surprised when she spontaneously hugged him, but he admittedly had a hard time letting go of her and noticed that his hands were still a little shaky as they wrapped around her.

After almost a full minute, he felt her lips on his cheek and she gave him one last squeeze before she broke away and started looking for the taxis.

------

Despite the earlier rain and wind, the ruins were in the middle of a jungle which was of course hot and humid, and both Dave and Cody welcomed the free cool drinks the airline offered them – more out of relief and shared appreciation of life than apology. The alcohol in the piña coladas was barely existent, but by the time they met up with their tour group his hands had quit shaking and he felt much better.

Cody moaned in awe when she first saw the huge pyramids. Dave had seen the even larger ruins at Teotihuacan but these were somehow more mysterious, being imbedded still in the dark jungle and lacking some of the commercialism that was so rampant at the ruins near the Mexican capital.

Not that there weren't people hawking their "chichen itzá dolls", parasols (which really didn't' do any good in the humidity), and "authentic" sacrificial knives. Cody thought the latter were so cool, in fact, that she asked Dave to buy one. It was very well made, he had to admit, and he didn't have the heart to tell her that they wouldn't be able to get the knife on the plane home, with its sharp obsidian blade and heavy bronze hilt. He stuck it in his bag, though – maybe they wouldn't care if he checked it.

They were hit up at least a dozen times by men who wanted to take their picture, probably because Cody was looking absolutely beautiful – in fact many kept repeating with obvious envy "es bella", "es muy bella".

Dave had to agree with the sentiment, but fortunately he had brought his digital camera and lost no opportunity in taking candid shots of Cody in the breezy little summer dress she had worn. He tried to get photos of the awesome pyramids, but they tended to serve only as background for pictures of her.

She had insisted on a third piña colada and Dave hadn't said anything about it given their recent harrowing experience and the fact that there didn't seem to be too much alcohol in it. He was very aware of his charge to watch over her, but another drink definitely paled in comparison to what they had just gone through.

Soon, though, she was posing dramatically for him against the ruins and occasionally would even lift her skirt to show a bit more leg in response to his encouragement. She genuinely seemed to be enjoying the attention in their pretend model shoot and he quickly gained confidence the more she acquiesced to his suggestions.

They had long ago lost their guide and the rest of the group.

By the time Cody finished her third drink, she was posing more and more provocatively and her words were becoming slurred. He was quite surprised when she pulled her blouse aside to briefly flash him a nipple from the doorway of a small ruined building. He noted that no one else was in a position to have seen it, but it still seemed very unlike her. She had already thrown away her cup – otherwise he would have checked it, because she must have gotten a much stronger drink than the one he had back at the landing strip.

She had ducked through the back of the building while he was lost in thought and he had to run to catch up to her. She had started climbing another of the pyramid temples and was almost at the top before he finally reached her. He looked around and realized they were far from the landing strip and no one else seemed to be near. The clouds were rolling in and the wind was really picking up again, so he turned to let her know that they should probably head back. He was below her by about ten steps – ten very steep steps – and noticed that her sun dress was being whipped about, over and above her thighs.

Momentarily forgetting the weather, he squatted down and peered through the lens of his camera at the perfect shot: her trim body against the background of the pyramid, her dress blown up to expose all of her beautiful legs as well as her panty clad rear. He recognized the tiny light blue panties as the ones she had worn under her swimsuit in the store changing room several days before. The waist band hooked into a small metal ring in the back, but a tiny string led down from the ring into the crack of her ass, leaving her essentially nude from behind. He asked her to stop while he took several shots before having her to turn around to look out towards the jungle.

She seemed not to notice or care that her dress was being lifted by the wind, even sometimes above her waist, and Dave managed to get multiple pictures of her bare front from her belly button down – her only modesty being the tiny blue strip of panties covering the slight bulge of her pussy. With the exotic location, the far away look on her beautiful face, and the accidental exposure of her long silky legs and tiny panties, he was sure the shots would match or better any erotic photo he had seen in a magazine or on the net – not that he would ever dare to publish them, he thought to himself.

Turned on as he was by the sight of her and emboldened by her lack of resistance, he decided to take a risk.

"You look incredibly sexy, Cody, and I'm getting some really great shots." She smiled and blushed slightly, obviously flattered. "I've got an even better idea, though."

"Why don't you climb up to the top there next to the temple?" She did, swaying slightly on the steep stairs. He breathed a sigh of relief when she made it to the small square building and he followed her up to stand just blow the top of the steps. "Now look out at the jungle again," he said, and she did.

"You look amazing! Like a Mayan priestess! Why don't you hold up the knife, like you're about to perform a sacrifice?" She smiled at his cheesiness, but she took the knife they had bought out of his bag and held it out, her chin even lifting as she looked proudly over her people. She seemed to really be getting into it.

Dave looked to make sure no one was around then yelled over the wind, "There's something missing." Cody glanced at him imperiously as he shook his head. "A Mayan princess would have been bare-breasted when performing the sacrifice…" He was totally bullshitting now, but her brows furrowed as she hazily considered it in her apparently inebriated condition.

Then, suddenly, she pulled the straps of her dress down off of each arm and lifted her head back up, raising the knife towards the half-hidden sun.

Dave was utterly amazed that it had worked. Maybe that drink had some 'ever-clear' that he hadn't noticed… He stood there staring at her perky breasts, her large dark areolas, and the long pink nipples already hardening in the breeze. After several seconds she glanced at him in question and he quickly raised his camera and began shooting.

"Bravo, bravo! That will be the best picture ever," a voice yelled from just within the temple.

They both looked on in stunned silence as Pablo stepped out from the shadows of the doorway, walking stiffly and sporting several bandages on his face.

"I think you have it backwards, though, my friends," he said, quickly stepping over to Cody and grabbing the knife from her hand.

Dave rushed up the last stairs to the level of the temple, not sure exactly what he was going to do, but he paused when Pablo twisted Cody's arm behind her back and placed the knife at her bare throat.

"She is not the Mayan Princess, I think," Pablo went on casually. A thuggish looking man carrying a pistol stepped from the side of the temple and Pablo nodded towards Dave. "She is more like…how do you say…the virgin sacrifice," Pablo said, looking greedily down at her exposed breasts.

The man with the gun stepped to within a few feet of Dave, pointing it directly at his head. Dave had never been a fighter except the few times he had been forced into it in junior high and any bravery he had in him seemed to drain away at the sight of a gun barrel almost in his face.

"Although," Pablo remarked, "after last night I don't know if the gods would accept you." He leered evilly at her. Dave had never liked Pablo and the look on his face seemed to fit him much better than the fake smiles he was used to.

Cody seemed to finally recover from her shock, "What are you talking about? I didn't do anything last night, and how would you know, anyway?" She was a little mush-mouthed, but Dave couldn't help but admire her tone of defiance in the face of a naked blade.

Pablo dropped his knife hand slightly to caress Cody's right breast with the back of his fingers. She tried to pull away, but his strong left hand held her other arm firmly. "You may not remember much of it, chiquita, but I'm sure Armand does." He looked over at Dave and gave him knowing smile. "I don't think even you would be accepted today, joto."